Slow Death Through Loneliness

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Post by gnosis »

I think it's important to realize that no woman, no matter how good, is going to "complete" you. It's also important to recognize that no relationship with a woman is going to last forever or be sexually satisfying forever. Eventually, she will get old, etc.

S_Parc is, I think, an example of a guy who came to terms with himself and his life and then found a woman he's happy with. But even if he had never found Mel, he would still be at peace with himself.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

gnosis wrote:I think it's important to realize that no woman, no matter how good, is going to "complete" you. It's also important to recognize that no relationship with a woman is going to last forever or be sexually satisfying forever. Eventually, she will get old, etc.

S_Parc is, I think, an example of a guy who came to terms with himself and his life and then found a woman he's happy with. But even if he had never found Mel, he would still be at peace with himself.
I think a successful life is a happy life, but you would be amazed at how many people would call S-Parc a looser for not living what they perceive to be the superior life. I think people on the internet just have this idea that if they put down enough people, they will stand on top. In reality, the only one they are pushing down is themselves.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 3:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Conjo
Freshman Poster

Post by Conjo »

Do what Freddie Aguilar did. He figured the only Filipina women who are not yet damaged beyond repair are teenagers, especially religious ones. Under Islamic Law, one is allowed to marry a girl as young as 16. Age of consent is 12 in the Philippines. So he married a 16 year old girl by pretending to be Muslim. They lived happily ever after. It's a loophole. But if you wait until a woman grows past the age of 18 she will be damaged.

Ask Tsar. He is a fool but at the same time, he isn't a fool at all. The biggest fool is any man who goes after a woman past 25 and claims her as a price.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Ghost wrote:She's leaning back towards her career again. I swear, women aren't worth the trouble. The system has ruined them and there's no reclaiming them. Hear that ticking clock, humanity. Your death is coming and the universe can't wait to be rid of your stupidity as you finally do yourself in.
You realize that any stable relationship is going to involve you making sacrifices, right? You have two choices: marry the girl, or don't. No matter how many pages this thread goes on for, it's not going to change the fact that you have to take a risk and make a decision.

The girl would be stupid to give up her career for a guy who waffles. She senses, correctly, that you are on the fence, and is responding in kind.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 3:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 3:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Ghost wrote:things have room to get more desperate.
And indeed, times have gotten a lot more desperate in the U.S. now than when I first started going abroad a year ago. Hillary Clinton running for president and having a decent chance to beat Donald Trump. Things will get much worse for men next year, especially those graduating from college or high school. Free speech will be criminalized. Police will enforce political correctness. More affirmative action laws push more men out of the workforce for the sake of "equality". Window to expatriate closes for good in just a mere 4 to 5 years from now. Economy goes into free fall, and the U.S. becomes another Venezuela. But it would be much worse as the USA can't transition to third world living overnight in a fast collapse scenario.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Conjo wrote:Do what Freddie Aguilar did. He figured the only Filipina women who are not yet damaged beyond repair are teenagers, especially religious ones. Under Islamic Law, one is allowed to marry a girl as young as 16. Age of consent is 12 in the Philippines. So he married a 16 year old girl by pretending to be Muslim. They lived happily ever after. It's a loophole. But if you wait until a woman grows past the age of 18 she will be damaged.

Ask Tsar. He is a fool but at the same time, he isn't a fool at all. The biggest fool is any man who goes after a woman past 25 and claims her as a price.
Looking for loopholes and pretending to be of a different religion, just to marry a woman, are the actions of a desperate man.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Conjo wrote:Do what Freddie Aguilar did. He figured the only Filipina women who are not yet damaged beyond repair are teenagers, especially religious ones. Under Islamic Law, one is allowed to marry a girl as young as 16. Age of consent is 12 in the Philippines. So he married a 16 year old girl by pretending to be Muslim. They lived happily ever after. It's a loophole. But if you wait until a woman grows past the age of 18 she will be damaged.

Could you explain why you called me a fool, but then at the same time you said I'm not a fool? It's contradictory. Either you think I am or you think I'm not.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 3:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Isn't it interesting how the feminists want the age of consent to be so high for women though? Even if you were to talk to a 17 year old at age 21, many people would call you a pedophile. Once you are age 25, most Americans will say you are taking advantage of any woman under 21. And by the time you are 30, they think you should only go with "cougars."

If you go to one of those SEA countries then you may have to become or pretend to be a Muslim. I happen to like civilized society. So Islam is out. And I don't want a lingering death threat over my head for non conformance or whatever craziness they murder others for. (And Allah is Satan, not God, not Jesus, not the Creator.)

Are you saying that women above 25 are bad? Why? I just want you to list the reasons. In the old days (not too long ago, just over 150 years or so), women were considered to be old maids (old virgins) if they were unmarried by age 25. So there is some validity. Also, prior to feminism, girls became women when the fountain of their youth began, and when hair appeared as an indicator for fertility. Many women married at age twelve. Just go back and read some articles from >200 years ago.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Conjo
Freshman Poster

Post by Conjo »

Maybe this is as good as it gets. Maybe all we get in this life, is either an imperfect wife, an imperfect husband, with dying alone and being lonely the rest of your life the only alternative. All the MGTOWS, the independent feminists, we all fool ourselves. Married people often have to fool themselves too. It's all a big charade. Doomed if you do, doomed if you don't. Why postpone the inevitable? If loneliness makes you feel like you are slowly dying, settle for a girl who may not be perfect but at least will give you companionship. Beats being with a dog.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 3:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jasrafel
Freshman Poster

Post by Jasrafel »

I've read through this thread and I also just finished "Expatriation Apocalypse". I can only say that I absolutely agree with you in every point and I also understand the impulse to give up. Sometimes not giving up is actually the most difficult thing that there is. I'm from Germany myself and I've been in several relationships. However, those did not turn out successfully and now I'm in my 30's and things are very difficult, one reason being the overabundance of young males here, many of whom are migrants. Otherwise, there are many similarities to the USA of course and I researched opportunies to change my situation as well. Eastern Europe, South America and Southeast Asia seem to be the most interesting areas to me, EE being the closest target with short traveling times and cheap flights (both of these points are very important to me). However, in the online world it was far easier to deal with women from South America and especially with Thai girls or Filipinas than with Eastern Europeans. I'm not sure in how far that will translate to actually being there, yet I suppose that the correlation will be strong. Still, I have to admit that I find Filipinas extremely unattractive (more so than women from any other country in the world) and they also seem to be very obsessed with animalistic impulses. I don't even primarily mean sex by that, but the whole focus on things which don't require any intelligence or deeper perspective and which are fun in a very shallow way. It's sometimes hard to believe that a comparatively abstract principle such as loyalty could possibly be more important to them in the long run than money, comfort and pleasure. Thais are better with regard to their looks, but I'm not sure with regard to their personalities.
Have you dealt with women from South America yet? Some of the things which I read about them sound very good and it was also usually nice to converse with them online. South America seems to be the closest potential target to your mother country. I have a two step plan currently, one of which focuses on Romania (as the language is easier to learn than other Eastern European languages and the country is quite close to me. Also, the women seem to be comparatively OK) and the second one focuses on learning Spanish, as that opens the doors to most South American countries and there are some similarities with the Romanian language. Luckily, I have quite a lot of free time and also some money to start with, so two of the most important resources are there. On the other hand, I have a similar lack of trust in the potential for long-term relationships in the modern world as you have. Traditional philosophers have always emphasized the dual nature of the female: On the one hand there is the dedicated mother and devoted lover and on the other hand there is the harlot of deception, cruelty and lies. In previous years, I didn't believe in this apparently simplistic dualism, but now I came to the conclusion that every woman is actually fluctuating between these two extremes and it mostly depends on the influence of her surroundings which of these is gaining the upper hand (to a certain degree it also depends on her soul, to put it in religious terms, or on her traits, to employ psychological terms). As the general conditions are becoming increasingly f***ed up all over the planet, the emerging picture is rather worrisome. Perhaps there will be no chance but to give up at one point, I don't know. However, in my previous relationships I always found that there were small windows of opportunity which could have probably lead to something great in the long run, but for which I was just too inexperienced back then. Of course, nowadays the situation with regard to women in my age group is horrendous in my country, yet I still think that both you and I can find such opportunities again in other countries, even if it might come only after long periods of failure. I have a friend who lives in the USA and who was the uttermost epitome of "forever alone" that you can imagine until recently: He weighed 280 pounds (only fat), had absolutely nothing in his life, lived with his parents and was obsessed with a woman who only played with him for 8 YEARS for crying out loud, never meeting him and just chatting with him while treating him like shit. And now he was actually approached by a hot 20-year-old girl, got together with her and is the happiest guy I know. Life can be chaotic and crazy like that, usually it's crazy in bad ways, but it can be the other way around as well. Still, if there's no turning point for me in the next five years, I will probably commit suicide, as you indicated as well. Until then I will fire from all angles with everything that I have, but ultimately there has to be an end to the horseshit. If I didn't have that perspective, I would probably stop doing anything and just drown in the depressing perspective of potentially having to do all of this for the next 50 or 60 years with the only changes being bad ones. I suppose more people live in a state like that than most of us would imagine. That is not an option, there will be a change either this way or that way and I will bundle my energies to achieve a positive chance as soon as possible. With regard to your girlfriend, I honestly have serious doubts that she's the right one for you. All that arguing and her behaviour which you describe seem very remote from what I got to know in good Filipinas (it reminds me more of Western girls tbh, albeit the comparatively good ones). I know, sometimes one just wants to hold on to the one person who actually seems to requite one's love, especially if one's self-esteem has been broken down, but to me it seems that you already know yourself that she will not be the one for you. Anyway, thanks for your posts and your book - it's always a pleasure to read things from like-minded individuals, as those are rare.