Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Postby yick » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:41 am

Ummm no sorry dude. Ghost is not a stranger to me. I know what he looks like. I know his real name and seen his photos. He is part of some of my WeChat groups in China. Remember that a lot of my friends are on this forum that I know in person. Not everyone here is a stranger to me.


But he is a stranger to me and to most posters here, so why should I publicly put myself out on here. It is none of anyone's business what I look like, though you have my real name, you could find out easily enough.

Well I've known real men. They aren't offended by little questions such as "Maybe Yick and Tapatio are the same person". Do you think Chuck Norris would be offended by trivial questions like that? He's a real man.


I have known real men too, they go and look after their children. And no, you didn't address me with the question, you addressed the forum, so not only do you have no idea of how to be a real man yourself, you lack manners - because the question was a rhetorical one to get this reaction, you know my IP is Chinese, you know Tapito is in Mexico, I thought you were meant to be smart... :roll:

My name is Winston because it sounds like my Chinese name. But I think it's also because I was British in some of my past lives, since I have memories and impressions of being British and coming from the aristocracy there.


You were British in your past lives. :roll:

Oh dear, you would have been on a farm somewhere mashing turnips if you was. Aristocratic my hole!
Truly confident men aren't unnerved by innocent questions such as "Why do you have a Spanish name if you're British" etc.


It is a stupid question, in fact - you said 'Mexican' name, which it isn't. Showing that great intellect again. Most people in the UK have Hebrew names from the bible, very few British people have British names.

Look man. I just asked you to be more tactful and consider the victim or complainer's point of view. Like I said, this isn't army boot camp, so your "tough love" antics are INAPPROPRIATE for this setting. We are more like a support group of guys. But hey, maybe that's how you were raised. If so, fine, but don't bring your parent's military style upbringing here. It won't work, is inappropriate and will only make things worse.


Which is fair enough Winston, I will concede on this point. Obviously some of your more candy ass posters have no appreciation for the truth, I will desist from posting that way.

Why don't you start by giving Ghost some constructive advice that is realistic and will work? Just telling him to "make it work" is useless. Any dumbass can say that. Doesn't mean anything. Next time put some THOUGHT and DETAIL into your advice, not just spout random cliches like "Make it work" etc which are useless. Give him a step by step realistic solution.


I ALREADY HAVE - LOOK THROUGH THE DAMN POSTS.


Otherwise, if he wants to go to the Philippines, then he can do it. There are dirt cheap apartments for 3000 pesos per month, he can get, which is like 75 dollars a month. They consist of a small room and fan. Not nice, but better than nothing and livable. From there, he can work online as a freelancer and make a few hundred a month. Most Filipinos earn less than 200 dollars a month, and many more earn nothing at all, yet they still manage to live there. So why can't Ghost do the same? I have even heard of expats in Filipino villages paying 50 dollars a month for rent.


What I have said, if you have read through it, is that he could go to culinary school there and learn how to bake bread and make small cakes, fees are cheap and there are many really culinary schools in the PI where he would gain internationally recognised certification, I would find a wife first so I would make it legal - but there is an idea of how to stick around in the PI and make it work - but baking every day and running your own shop would be hard work. There is no reason why Ghost can't implement your idea either - thousands are doing it, I am sure it isn't easy to live there - but - if that is where everything he wants is - then he should be focusing on there and how to make it work for the long term.
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am







Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Postby gnosis » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:51 am

What happened to this thread? A number of posters are getting really worked up.
User avatar
gnosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:52 pm

Postby Ghost » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:28 am

...
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Ghost » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:01 am

...
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Postby Adama » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:29 am

Ghost wrote:
There is a small Filipino population here. Most of them would be teachers. When I was here before, I even had a Filipina girlfriend - she was a bit bitchy and very slutty.


Like goes to like.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Ghost » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:50 am

.
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Postby Adama » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:16 am

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:
Ghost wrote:
There is a small Filipino population here. Most of them would be teachers. When I was here before, I even had a Filipina girlfriend - she was a bit bitchy and very slutty.


Like goes to like.


Which is why you attract nothing.



Listen, how do you know what I attract? Have I posted on what I attract here? Have I been whining about it, while insulting anyone who posts back to me? You don't know much about what I attract.

In any case though, attracting nothing can be a good thing, since I am in the USA and it has been determined by men like you that American women are worthless. So in that case, it would be a good thing.

How is it you are in countries that have millions of good women yet you attract the worst of them? That is something that I would be ashamed of.

I am in the mud searching for a tootsie roll. What's your excuse for being in a much better place yet only finding bad apples? That's because you're a bad apple.

If American women are bad apples (which is the reason why you run to the other side of this world), and if you say that I can't get one because I attract nothing, how is that a bad thing?

But you and your purpose was to go abroad to find companionship with good women, yet you find bad women in places that are filled with or at least percentage wise have more good women than are in the west? Yet you come back with bad women.

Seems to me that is a reflection on you and your power to attract what you are. If the country is full of bad women and I attract nothing, then that is good because I am not attracting the bad. So that is good for me.

Reprobate silver.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Postby Adama » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:21 am

Ghost wrote:If I had had other immediate choices, I probably wouldn't have chosen her. She was my only real dating option at the time. Was sexy though. Not alike at all in terms of personality, but she had enough of her pinay-ness for me to accept being with her.


There is another dating option. Wait for a better option. Of course that wouldn't dawn upon you. You'd rather try to get things to work out with another reprobate.

Why is it you can't wait for less immediate choices?

Why is it that you would go with a woman that you wouldn't ordinarily choose?

But she was sexy? So you wouldn't have chosen her, but she was sexy. It sounds to me like you chose her because she was sexy.

You just admitted that you ignored her personality because she was sexy.

Then you wonder what the problem is.

You're an idiot. This from the same guy who says he gets laid every weekend but is lonely.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Ghost » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:20 pm

.
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Ghost » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:34 pm

.
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Postby Adama » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:50 pm

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:There is another dating option. Wait for a better option. Of course that wouldn't dawn upon you. You'd rather try to get things to work out with another reprobate.


And be celibate while waiting forever? No thanks.

Why is it you can't wait for less immediate choices?


Why can't you stop asking stupid questions?

Why is it that you would go with a woman that you wouldn't ordinarily choose?


I didn't want to be celibate while waiting for something that probably wasn't ever going to be available to me.

But she was sexy? So you wouldn't have chosen her, but she was sexy. It sounds to me like you chose her because she was sexy.


I would probably have been with her even if she wasn't sexy simply because I was tired of perpetual celibacy.

You just admitted that you ignored her personality because she was sexy.


Yeah...did you have a point, or do just like to point out the things I've already said?

Then you wonder what the problem is.


My problem is a lack of good options. Secondary problem: that morons like you exist.

You're an idiot. This from the same guy who says he gets laid every weekend but is lonely.


You're a moron and your mother is a whore. No, I don't get laid every weekend. Now, I know that you know that. You misrepresent me because you are a liar. A reprobate liar. The only way you deserved to be communicated with is with a blunt object to the face.




No, I don't get laid every weekend.


Ghost wrote: Long story short Ghost grows increasingly frustrated because despite getting laid every weekend with a sexy pinay, he has no future. None of this is building towards a future. No marriage material out there. He gets along a lot easier and more naturally with pinays. The one date with a Chinese woman he had was awkward. No signals to read. It would be easier to read a stone. Language barrier is huge too.


your mother is a whore.


You can't escape the damnation of hell because you're a reprobate. Who talks about someone's mother?

you deserved to be communicated with is with a blunt object to the face.


You're also right about not having a future. You will not have a real future, because God is your enemy. That's what it means to be reprobate.

You also write that way because you're filled with all unrighteousness. Insult me, my mother, wish death upon me, wish violence upon me. That's because you've rejected God to His face, and He hates you. You're rejected, a reprobate of Satan.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Postby droid » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:48 pm

I thought i clicked on the 'Ego, denialism, irrationality' thread
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Postby cdnFA » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:13 pm

Ghost wrote:I know you attract nothing because of two main things.

1. You don't post about it, and your advice about women is typically without substance. When it doesn't lack substance, it is outright loony. It shows you don't have experience with women.

2. You're so stupid, ignorant, and irrational with a lot of your beliefs that you would drive away women. Or just about anyone who doesn't share your particular delusions for that matter.

Not hard to figure out.


If memory serves didn't he identify as incel somewhere on the forum?
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Postby Adama » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:22 pm

cdnFA wrote:
Ghost wrote:I know you attract nothing because of two main things.

1. You don't post about it, and your advice about women is typically without substance. When it doesn't lack substance, it is outright loony. It shows you don't have experience with women.

2. You're so stupid, ignorant, and irrational with a lot of your beliefs that you would drive away women. Or just about anyone who doesn't share your particular delusions for that matter.

Not hard to figure out.


If memory serves didn't he identify as incel somewhere on the forum?


Nope.

You don't post about it


That means he doesn't know. Just a shot in the dark.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Postby gnosis » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:24 pm

Adama, I agree with Ghost that you are not in a position to give dating advice to anyone. I wish you would stop polluting threads with inane advice that is obviously not practical. You just repeat yourself over and over again, without paying attention to the nuances of individual situations.

You are single, correct? No wife? No girlfriend? Zero or close to zero past experience with women?
User avatar
gnosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:52 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests