Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Postby gnosis » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:44 am

The girls Ghost is having sex with have already had sex with other men. They're already ruined. What difference does an extra cock make? They all lost their innocence a long time ago.

Ghost isn't deflowering virgins and then leaving them.
User avatar
gnosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:52 pm







Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Postby Adama » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:48 am

gnosis wrote:The girls Ghost is having sex with have already had sex with other men. They're already ruined. What difference does an extra cock make? They all lost their innocence a long time ago.

Ghost isn't deflowering virgins and then leaving them.


So is he only against premarital sex if the woman has had 0 partners? But if she's had 1 to 1,000,000 partners, she's still qualified to play the pre-wife role of girlfriend (and she's a total whore) but that's okay. Although she's still a whore for not being a virgin, she's good enough to be the almost-wife, that often turns into a wife.

Also, this essentially means that women who've had 2 penises are the equivalent of prostitutes, which is insane. She's already been deflowered, therefore it doesn't matter? A woman who has had sex with only two men is as worthless as a woman who's had sex with 1000 men, by that measure, because she's already been deflowered. However, even though she's been with 100 men, she's still qualified to be the girlfriend.

If women who've had sex with more than 0 men are likely to be whores (cause it can be up to 100 penises and he's willing to be 101), why make them your girlfriends? A girlfriend is practically the same thing as a wife; they serve the same function. The same women who couldn't be his wife he allows as his girlfriend, when the girlfriend is essentially a wife. How do I know this? Girlfriends give men marital relations to the exclusion of other men and they mother children for their boyfriends. Those are the same things wives provide. Often times girlfriends later take on the title of wife. Most times they don't.

If the standard is that wives should be virgins, then girlfriends also would have to be virgins. Either a woman should have had no partners before you or not. Make up your mind. That in itself is a conflicting standard. Therefore a man who believes women should be virgins should not touch any non-sex worker who isn't his own wife.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Ghost » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:46 am

.
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Postby Adama » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:04 am

Ghost wrote:Adama, thanks for polluting the thread with your stupidity. I can't always count on you buddy.

You don't get it. You never get it. I want a virgin, but I can't find one. (She also needs to meet certain other standards, like being younger than I am, being sane, good connection, hopefully smart, etc.) I went with sluts because they were my only options. And I have not been sleeping with a lot of women. At this point I would rather be doing that but I'm not able to have sex often. I've only had 6 women in my lifetime. Hardly any. I'm not ruining any man's future wife because the women I've been with had already slept around before I met them. Once a girl gives away her virginity, she can't really make it worse. (Except that her heart hardens more with each additional dick.) Once she screws up, it's over. I'm not ruining anyone.

God set the standard for virginity. I would've thought that you would see how important it is, yet you didn't even bring it up. (I guess in your head, it's better to believe in virginity but not practice it.) Why do you think God did it? Why do you think I hold the standard too? Was God just being a hardass and telling people they couldn't have any fun? Perhaps God was giving humanity instructions to follow to secure their best interests? Maybe you're not blind to that, but the fact that you didn't even bring it up is odd. In OT times women who fornicated would've been put to DEATH. It's pretty damn important.

So is he only against premarital sex if the woman has had 0 partners?


One dick is one too many. A girl who has had sex before marriage (without getting married to the she slept with) is a slut. A man who kills another is a killer. All it takes one to define it.


Man, I should just inform you, but I know, it's not worth the time, although it would be very funny. Keep up the good work, Ghost.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Ghost » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:08 am

.
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Postby droid » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:12 am

Adama wrote:Also, this essentially means that women who've had 2 penises are the equivalent of prostitutes, which is insane. She's already been deflowered, therefore it doesn't matter? A woman who has had sex with only two men is as worthless as a woman who's had sex with 1000 men, by that measure, because she's already been deflowered. However, even though she's been with 100 men, she's still qualified to be the girlfriend.


Ghost wrote:One dick is one too many. A girl who has had sex before marriage (without getting married to the she slept with) is a slut. A man who kills another is a killer. All it takes one to define it.


I'm with Adama on this one, you're being too extremist Ghost, and Adama is the religious nut for crying out loud :lol: You can't equate the 1-cock chick, with the 100 cocker, that is completely unreasonable. Of course we'd all like to get nubile virgins and what not, but the fact is that is more and more a unicorn. You asking those chicks upfront if they're virgins is pretty lame, of course they will lie to you.
Unfortunately we live in a different century, so you either dwell in despair or try and and experiment as you go (my advice); no matter what route you take the universe will end as dead black radiation, gettig all depressed will not change that fact so take what you can.

You have a lot more in common with Tsar than you'd care to admit, you guys waiting for all the pieces with all this set of requirements to perfectly fall into place at the exact time, and getting all pissed if they don't, but especially bad since you guys don't carry out the required work. Have you lost weight all this time that you've been in the chumpzone? You give all this tough love to Tsar but seem to follow similar patterns sometimes.

Listen man i've told you there are some virgins to be found in Vietnam. I'm just a regular chump and a couple 19yo virgins would marry me right now. Especially for you guys in your twenties, it should be a cake walk. But you and others write it off and ignore it.

Great thread though, i can't quote it all right now.
Last edited by droid on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:16 am

Ghost you and I have the same standards for a wife, I think. We both want a woman who is loyal, who is kind, who we connect with and have chemistry with, and we prefer her to be a virgin. I was able to find one, and I am glad for that. You haven't yet found her, but then again the chance of you finding one online is very, very slim... the girls who work abroad, the girls who sign up on dating sites, 99% of them are broken good. My wife never signed up on any dating sites, we just randomly met on an anonymous chat site where she went out of boredom. It's a little like encountering a unicorn, I suppose. So don't place your hopes there.

I've met quite a few guys who met girls through pen pals. They were usually introduced by people who knew both the guy and the girl personally. This is something I can recommend for you, and if you wanted me to help you with that, send me a PM and we can talk.

I know you don't think much of me, that you see me as some sort of useless pretty boy. I mean, you say so in practically every thread where my name pops up. But as I have offered to help Tsar in the past, I could just as easily help you if you truly wanted it. I know legions of cute and innocent virgin girls. All of them younger and cuter then you, and plenty of them would be interested in you because what you can offer them is far more then the local Filipino guys can offer them in terms of lifestyle. Add to this some traditional values and you got yourself a dream girl.

Brother I'm not the enemy here, just because we have had some disagreements in the past. I'm the messenger. My message? What you want, still exists. Ignore the tick tock, the clock, the time bomb, forget the slow death, and look to the slow life. It's out there. It's not yet dead. What you want exists, what you need is out there.

I imagine your best bet would be to meet a Filipina college girl. A good Christian girl, goes to church every sunday, never even so much as held hands with the many guys who tried to court her... you wouldn't have much of an income in the Philippines, so instead you'd prefer to relocate together with this girl to some other Asian country and work together, raising your family there. You could even do what many Filipino OFWs do, which is to drop the kids at the grandparents' place while you two work abroad and save up, then after a few years re-invest your earnings in the Philippines and retire to the countryside such as I did myself.

Think about. You are doing this all wrong. But hang in there for a little longer, because all is not yet lost.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Postby Adama » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:22 am

droid wrote:
Adama wrote:Also, this essentially means that women who've had 2 penises are the equivalent of prostitutes, which is insane. She's already been deflowered, therefore it doesn't matter? A woman who has had sex with only two men is as worthless as a woman who's had sex with 1000 men, by that measure, because she's already been deflowered. However, even though she's been with 100 men, she's still qualified to be the girlfriend.


Ghost wrote:One dick is one too many. A girl who has had sex before marriage (without getting married to the she slept with) is a slut. A man who kills another is a killer. All it takes one to define it.


I'm with Adama on this one, you're being too extremist Ghost, and Adama is the religious nut for crying out loud :lol: You can't equate the 1-cock chick, with the 100 cocker, that is completely unreasonable.


Thanks, Droid. You should be with me on every post. And you should know by now, I am not a religious nut. Don't I seem perfectly reasonable to you? That's how you know I'm not a nut. You can see that I don't talk out of both sides of my mouth likes these others do.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Ghost » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:16 am

.
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Ghost » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:31 am

.
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Postby Cornfed » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:20 am

Ghost, you've got what you might have expected from the Asian experience. An environment that is not constantly hostile and sex with non-vile females, so you did well. In terms of being happy, the only environment this really happens in is if we make families among our own people by our own rules with people that we grew up with on our own terms. This situation is of course not available. In terms of being professionally happy, this only happens when we grow up as part of a complex system of like-minded people designed to process us through a path to shared greatness. Once again, we are screwed. Just not our time, but maybe we can be great in our own right in a way that makes these things possible for future generations.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4640
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Ghost » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:59 pm

.
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Postby chanta76 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:50 pm

Ghost,

I kind of have to disagree with you regarding immigrants. My parents immigrated from South Korea to USA when I was a baby. My parents visited South korea a number of times but South Korea changed so much for them they prefer USA. I meet many other immigrants who feel the same way. For me I can speak little Korean and thought about relocating to South Korea but in reality South Korea much like Japan or even Singapore is tough country to live in work wise. Even social wise.

I think for some western men they have this exotic fantasy regarding Asia thinking if they arrive as a white man you be treated as a rock star. Those days are way over . The wealthy Asian countries like Japan or South Korea has allot of social disconnect and the work environment is brutal there. Sure feminism is not on the same level you have here in the USA but the girls can still act stuck up and be demanding. The poorer Asian countries like the Philippines has other problems...so there really is no true paradise.

Regarding marriage. I'm married. Marriage is tough. I married a girl from Korea. She is traditional but I realize I'm not that traditional . I don't mind if my wife works and I don't want kids. My wife wants kids and she prefers to be stay at home mom or wife.. I didn't realize I have liberal thinking after my marriage. Granted I work it out with my wife. We all have different standards and expectation.

Marriage to me is about finding a partner that will be supportive and would have your best interest. I'm not that much of cynic thinking that there are no good enough western women because there still allot of western guys with western girls and before anyone dispute this or flame me ..let's be realistic there is good and bad every where. I really think because I was Asian it held me back.

My advice is you have your standard in what your looking for but ultimately you need to find a woman who can be a good friend. I take it you want kids. I don't know in your case. I don't mean to be disrespectful. Your very much a cynic. A big part of the reason why I don't want kids is because I think this world suck and people are selfish. Why would I bring life into this tough tough world. That's my reason why I don't want kids but if you marry a young traditional girl she wants kids.

If my marriage does not work out. I wouldn't consider remarriage but maybe go the route as a monger. I understand the monger mind set. It's very selfish. It's not about building a family or respecting women or tradition. Monger are either sex addicts or guys who been burnt out and don't believe in anything and just take what they can take.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Postby Cornfed » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:17 am

Ghost wrote:
Once again, we are screwed. Just not our time, but maybe we can be great in our own right in a way that makes these things possible for future generations.


I think we're just going to lay down and die, meek and humiliated. What it means in cosmic terms, I can't claim to know. But I don't see any good coming from it.

Since Asia turned out to be a dead end, how about devoting your life to Mikraite or the Northwest Imperative?
http://www.mikraite.org/
http://northwestfront.org/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4640
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Postby droid » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:53 am

Winston wrote:There's a lesson to be learned from this. You gotta remember to count your blessings. That's the way to be truly happy. Appreciate what you have. Everyone's problem is that they always focus on what they DO NOT HAVE, not what they do have. So even a wealthy person with a good life is constantly focused on what he/she is lacking and doesn't have. It's sort of human nature.


The human brain is kind of a differential engine, that's why that dead pixel on an otherwise perfect screen bugs most people.
But some let themselves be taken over by this process.

Even if everything lined up perfectly according to Ghost's (or Tsar's) cad-designed expectations, virgin, smart, non superficial girl, and the world was filled with idealistic intellectual types to carry erudite conversations with, he would still manage to find all the little big defects within that elevated context. Depression would set in and he would still find that everyone's below him, again kind of like Tsar.

I'm not saying this from a soap box, i was kind of like that before, but have really loosened up over the years.

Ghost wrote:Ghost tries to forget, goes to China. Job is great, lots of fun. City is shit. But most are. Some bad times, loneliness. I don't do well with Chinese women.

cornfed wrote:Since Asia turned out to be a dead end,


I really don't buy this, out millions of Chinese and didn't do well? There's something he's not telling here. And I hate to bring this up, but he dodged my question about losing weight, which like it or not really makes a difference everywhere, but it's something WE CAN do something about. I postulate the same question i did to Winston: which pain is greater, that of loneliness/rejection, or that of exercise? we have to choose one, but we can't whine after the choice.

Just trying to help, Ghost, you're in your twenties, you have plenty of opportunity, your life is just beginning, don't waste it away.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests