Talking to a Dream Girl

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Talking to a Dream Girl

Post by Adama »

Tsar wrote:
drealm wrote:Courting isn't illegal but sex is. I assume you want sex with your jailbait while she is jailbait. But you answered my question. You will need to break the law or marry. Marriage to jail bait would seem harder than breaking the law. In any case you clarified some things. You're not broke and a 7 is fine for you. So I guess some of what I said doesn't apply.

I am curious about something though. Is your preference with jailbait for how they look at that age 15-17 or because they're better at forming a bond and likely to be a virgin? I ask because if your interrest is physical, then after three years (maximum) what will you do?
I am not attracted to every 15-17 year old jailbait. Only the attractive or hot ones (as in toned bodies, look like models which means they look older than they are because they are biologically adults, probably a C Cup Size) but the biggest thing is the high probability of getting one that's a virgin. Marrying one isn't as difficult if I got parental approval and then with that go to their court to get approval. Living in their country close to the parents and being able to support the girl would probably be enough, especially if I was respectable and respected their culture which I am and would. Marrying a girl means sex with her is legal because upon marriage she becomes legally my wife. Therefore, no laws broken. If the American media heard about it, I'd be famous like Doug Hutchinson.

If I married an attractive hot virgin foreign jailbait girl, I'd stay married to her after she is 18 and for as long as she is faithful (and remains hot by exercising, eating right, etc).

A 7 is perfectly fine because I could get her to a 7.5 or 8. Being her personal trainer, giving her some clenbuterol to help with tones, and stuff could boost her ranking. The more attractive a girl, the better it could work. An 8 could go to a 9 or 9.5. A nine could easily go to a 10. If I take clenbuterol from time to time, then it would be something a girl could take with me. It's for people wanting to improve their tones (burns away stubborn fat, works the best with cardio exercises, already having a great body weight, and healthy eating on a caloric deficit). Clenbuterol is not a steroid, it's a "miracle fat burner and tone improve" to be taken a maximum of 2 weeks then 2-4 weeks off as a the typical cycle.
Clenbuterol is not for use in women. Although not a steroid, it will make their faces look harder. You want the opposite of that.

Besides, all this is way too superficial. Diet and exercise is one thing. Obsession with vanity to the point where you must fall with a narrow range of fitness is insane, and not important in life. Much more important is just earning a living and making love. Forget trying to make your wife a gym rat.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:What exactly is the age of consent where the girl lives?
Belarus - Age of Consent is 16
https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/belarus

Russia - Age of Consent is 16
https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/russia

Ukraine also has an Age of Consent of is also 16

Here's a good website to learn Age of Consent
https://www.ageofconsent.net/continent/europe
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Adama wrote:
Tsar wrote:
drealm wrote:Courting isn't illegal but sex is. I assume you want sex with your jailbait while she is jailbait. But you answered my question. You will need to break the law or marry. Marriage to jail bait would seem harder than breaking the law. In any case you clarified some things. You're not broke and a 7 is fine for you. So I guess some of what I said doesn't apply.

I am curious about something though. Is your preference with jailbait for how they look at that age 15-17 or because they're better at forming a bond and likely to be a virgin? I ask because if your interrest is physical, then after three years (maximum) what will you do?
I am not attracted to every 15-17 year old jailbait. Only the attractive or hot ones (as in toned bodies, look like models which means they look older than they are because they are biologically adults, probably a C Cup Size) but the biggest thing is the high probability of getting one that's a virgin. Marrying one isn't as difficult if I got parental approval and then with that go to their court to get approval. Living in their country close to the parents and being able to support the girl would probably be enough, especially if I was respectable and respected their culture which I am and would. Marrying a girl means sex with her is legal because upon marriage she becomes legally my wife. Therefore, no laws broken. If the American media heard about it, I'd be famous like Doug Hutchinson.

If I married an attractive hot virgin foreign jailbait girl, I'd stay married to her after she is 18 and for as long as she is faithful (and remains hot by exercising, eating right, etc).

A 7 is perfectly fine because I could get her to a 7.5 or 8. Being her personal trainer, giving her some clenbuterol to help with tones, and stuff could boost her ranking. The more attractive a girl, the better it could work. An 8 could go to a 9 or 9.5. A nine could easily go to a 10. If I take clenbuterol from time to time, then it would be something a girl could take with me. It's for people wanting to improve their tones (burns away stubborn fat, works the best with cardio exercises, already having a great body weight, and healthy eating on a caloric deficit). Clenbuterol is not a steroid, it's a "miracle fat burner and tone improve" to be taken a maximum of 2 weeks then 2-4 weeks off as a the typical cycle.
Clenbuterol is not for use in women. Although not a steroid, it will make their faces look harder. You want the opposite of that.

Besides, all this is way too superficial. Diet and exercise is one thing. Obsession with vanity to the point where you must fall with a narrow range of fitness is insane, and not important in life. Much more important is just earning a living and making love. Forget trying to make your wife a gym rat.
Lot's of women take it. I'd want my girl to have great tones. It's possible for a girl to get the tones naturally, assuming she started being athletic when she was younger or at minimum was very dedicated as a teenager (aka jailbait).

One of the only natural ways a 7 can go to an 8.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There is a difference between whether it can be done or whether it should be done. Do as you wish, but this is a very superficial goal. There are more worthy goals to work towards. You're just spending your time chasing something that will not last very long. That's all I have to say on the matter. Carry on.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I am still successfully exchanging messages with my favorite Dream Girl. This beyond any doubt the longest I've ever been exchanging messages with any girl since most girls either stop replying or don't reply. This girl is a 10 out of 10 and has replied to me the longest amount of time and is still replying compared to any other girl (and she is also the most beautiful girl I've ever messaged with the looks of a goddess).

I wouldn't have ever guessed that I would have the most success and the best success ever in all my life messaging a 10 out of 10 Dream Girl compared to girls less attractive (like 7s, 8s, and 9s never bothered replying or haven't held a conversation as well or as long)?

I know I have better chance than a lot of people of ending up with a 10 out of 10. Just a few years ago I would have only thought the most I would be able to ever get would be an 8, but now I know that the odds of me getting a 10 are just as good. Because if a 10 out of 10 Dream Girl is the only girl that has exchanged messages with me for the longest duration of time, the most in quantity, and even beginning to ask me some questions too it means that I have just as much of a chance with 10 out of 10 in reality, as I would with an 8 out of 10 in reality.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Tsar wrote:I am still successfully exchanging messages with my favorite Dream Girl. This beyond any doubt the longest I've ever been exchanging messages with any girl since most girls either stop replying or don't reply. This girl is a 10 out of 10 and has replied to me the longest amount of time and is still replying compared to any other girl (and she is also the most beautiful girl I've ever messaged with the looks of a goddess).

I wouldn't have ever guessed that I would have the most success and the best success ever in all my life messaging a 10 out of 10 Dream Girl compared to girls less attractive (like 7s, 8s, and 9s never bothered replying or haven't held a conversation as well or as long)?

I know I have better chance than a lot of people of ending up with a 10 out of 10. Just a few years ago I would have only thought the most I would be able to ever get would be an 8, but now I know that the odds of me getting a 10 are just as good. Because if a 10 out of 10 Dream Girl is the only girl that has exchanged messages with me for the longest duration of time, the most in quantity, and even beginning to ask me some questions too it means that I have just as much of a chance with 10 out of 10 in reality, as I would with an 8 out of 10 in reality.
Good job buddy :)