Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Approaching Women Now A Potential Crime in UK

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Approaching Women Now A Potential Crime in UK

Postby NottinghamOutlaw » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:36 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/13/nottinghamshire-police-becomes-first-force-to-record-misogyny-as/

From the article:

"Nottinghamshire Police is recording incidents such as wolf whistling, street harassment, verbal abuse and taking photographs without consent within the hate crime definition.

It also includes unwanted sexual advances, uninvited physical or verbal contact and using mobile phones to send unwanted messages."

More:

"...During the past three months, selected officers and staff have undergone misogyny hate crime training which includes “behaviour targeted towards a woman by men simply because they are a woman”.

And more:

"Unwanted physical or verbal contact or engagement is defined as exactly that and so can cover wolf-whistling and other similar types of contact. If the victim feels that this has happened because they are a woman then we will record it as a hate crime. This doesn’t necessarily mean that a criminal offence has been committed, but means we will carry out risk assessments and offer support as we would to any victim of a hate crime.”

Unwanted sexual advances, uninvited physical or verbal contact = flirting is now a criminal offence.

So now I'm not allowed to flirt with a woman unless she is directly interested, but since women here don't make eye contact, smile or know how to flirt, then it's absolutely hopeless to approach, and approaching itself could be deemed as a hate crime.
NottinghamOutlaw
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:25 am







Re: Approaching Women Now A Potential Crime in UK

Postby jamesbond » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:43 pm

NottinghamOutlaw wrote:"Unwanted physical or verbal contact or engagement is defined as exactly that and so can cover wolf-whistling and other similar types of contact. If the victim feels that this has happened because they are a woman then we will record it as a hate crime. This doesn’t necessarily mean that a criminal offence has been committed, but means we will carry out risk assessments and offer support as we would to any victim of a hate crime.”

Unwanted sexual advances, uninvited physical or verbal contact = flirting is now a criminal offence.

So now I'm not allowed to flirt with a woman unless she is directly interested, but since women here don't make eye contact, smile or know how to flirt, then it's absolutely hopeless to approach, and approaching itself could be deemed as a hate crime.


Wow, I didn't know things were that bad in the UK. The US may end up becoming the same, where flirting with women could land a guy in jail. :shock:

I guess "cold approaching" women is out of the question in the UK. Just how the hell are men supposed to meet women if they can't strike up conversations with women in public places?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Approaching Women Now A Potential Crime in UK

Postby NottinghamOutlaw » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:38 pm

jamesbond wrote:
NottinghamOutlaw wrote:"Unwanted physical or verbal contact or engagement is defined as exactly that and so can cover wolf-whistling and other similar types of contact. If the victim feels that this has happened because they are a woman then we will record it as a hate crime. This doesn’t necessarily mean that a criminal offence has been committed, but means we will carry out risk assessments and offer support as we would to any victim of a hate crime.”

Unwanted sexual advances, uninvited physical or verbal contact = flirting is now a criminal offence.

So now I'm not allowed to flirt with a woman unless she is directly interested, but since women here don't make eye contact, smile or know how to flirt, then it's absolutely hopeless to approach, and approaching itself could be deemed as a hate crime.


Wow, I didn't know things were that bad in the UK. The US may end up becoming the same, where flirting with women could land a guy in jail. :shock:

I guess "cold approaching" women is out of the question in the UK. Just how the hell are men supposed to meet women if they can't strike up conversations with women in public places?


Hi James,

It's very difficult to approaching moving women, unless they're sitting eating lunch in the park or waiting for someone in the square. It's normal to have occasional chit chat on buses, at the train station, and in shops, but people aren't generally open to being stopped in the street because they have some place to be, or they think you're a high street charity seller trying to get them to sign up to saving the Indonesian testicle frog. Plus nearly every person carries a distraction or social deterrent device - iPhone, iPod with headphones, fat friend.

In the UK, flirting or even approaching tends to be minimalised to meet up events, like going salsa dancing, joining a running club, or going to the pubs and bars, where interaction is impossible because of the loud music. The UK like America is not a social culture, it is more geared towards the individualist bubble and the me mindset. Cities are hives of young people lacking commitment who want short thrills. Towns have older, wiser people and young couples who tend to be married with or without kids, but they are committed. For single men, there's nothing in-between, and so they have to be opportunist. Usually it'll be with someone's cheating wife or a girl who's just arrived from another country.

What I've noticed is that I've had more success in the smaller towns with interactions with people of all ages. There is more trust and community. For example, going to the nearest traditional small town 20 miles away, I noticed the women were more conservative, dressed and looked well, responded politely, were friendly and happy. A few people passed me and said "Hi," something I never get in Nottingham City. Also people have different eyes. You see the eyes of city people - swarming, suspicious, like birds constantly searching, never focusing or listening. In a small town, people have intimate gazes, they smile with their eyes, they express them and are inviting. I would recommend anyone who comes to the UK to stay away from our big cities and visit the small traditional towns where they will find genuine people and a true sense of community, and they're not afraid to touch. Example: in this city when I go to shake a woman's hand or kiss her on the cheek, they act defensive and lean away. They also dress and act leftist, and seem to be socially awkward. Where I grew up, in a small place, it's ok to hug your friends or kiss a woman you don't know on the cheek when you meet them or say goodbye. And the girls know how to flirt - it's a small population, so there's an emphasis on building relationships, and the girls are hornier because there's less men to choose from. Same with the guys.

I'm going to write a longer post on life in the UK, with big cities vs smaller town comparisons, something that I hope will help everyone on this site. Thanks for taking an interest in my post James :)
NottinghamOutlaw
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:25 am

Re: Approaching Women Now A Potential Crime in UK

Postby AW Warning » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:43 pm

All single guys are commanded to leave the UK immediately!
AW Warning
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:30 am

Re: Approaching Women Now A Potential Crime in UK

Postby Zambales » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:13 pm

I live in Birmingham and the women are the same here but the police aren't as absurd & myopic as the ones in Nottinghamshire. At least you can cold approach a girl although I wouldn't really want to judging by the quality.

I do frequent smaller towns further south in Gloucestershire and the women tend to come across in a better way although my preference for women nowadays is of the oriental kind whether it be here in the UK or in the Far East.
User avatar
Zambales
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Approaching Women Now A Potential Crime in UK

Postby Adama » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:37 pm

I feel sad for UK women then. That will hurt their chances of getting the man to make the move. I mean, don't real women want men to be real men and make the moves? The war against masculinity also hurts feminine women, who naturally seek their male counterparts. They'll wonder where the real men are, and how the men around them became weenies. No one will stop to remember proposed bills such as these, however.

Also, this is truly going to suck for the sociopathic teasers who get their rocks off by flirting with and dumping on men. How are they going to get their daily doses of ego boost?

I wouldn't worry about it personally. Years ago some whore accused me of sexual harassment in the work place. When it was over, her reputation is the one which got tarnished, because everyone began comparing notes about what they knew about her and what they knew about me. Turns out she was a major whore. A few people knew it before she made the complaint. Everyone knew about it afterward. As for me, I went from hated for harassing a young girl to everyone loving me as if it had never happened. It was also revealed that she has no clue who the father of her son is, which is also an indicator of how promiscuous this reprobate whore is. (Actually now I think every woman who worked against me were reprobates and spiritual children of Satan literally.)

Do not worry. This will only affect certain people who are already in the mix. If you're on the outside, the trouble mostly stays on the inside.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Approaching Women Now A Potential Crime in UK

Postby GoingAwol » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:02 pm

I can just hear the feminists and manginas defending this now. They'll say "Well, if you aren't a creep you have nothing to worry about".
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 10:07 am

Re: Approaching Women Now A Potential Crime in UK

Postby chanta76 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:20 pm

I heard that UK has some of the ugliest girls so I don't know why guys would approach them. And when I say ugly I'm not just saying physical but also attitude wise.

Going back on topic..it's ridiculous. In the past there were cases of men meeting their futures wives by flirting in the streets. It did happen at a time when it was consider normal to flirt with a girl.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Approaching Women Now A Potential Crime in UK

Postby ladislav » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:45 pm

Sounds like Saudi. Except that in Saudi, you just do it by an arrangement between families and you get a virgin bride(s) . In the UK, you can't approach and there's no arrangement. No virgin bride.

This is why Brits are just dying out.

I didn't see too many Brits last time I went to the UK. Just Indians, Pakistanis, Africans and all kinds of Muslim peoples. London is just one huge Arab/ Pakistani city. Hundreds of thousands of Brits are leaving yearly as they are being replaced by brown Muslims.

I have no pity on them. The chickens are coming home to roost. Get out as fast as you can if you're a Brit.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Re: Approaching Women Now A Potential Crime in UK

Postby Moretorque » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:29 pm

That's the plan, all roads go back to the CITI on this world wide including all the major religions power centers as well and especially Judaism............
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Approaching Women Now A Potential Crime in UK

Postby cdnFA » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:25 pm

When couples meet it is generaly at work, school or via friends. Bars are down the list, dating sites are moving up the list. Throw in social activities like church, clubs [hmmm weaving] and the like and there you have it. Randomly cold calling some stranger generally isn't one of them.

I know if I am walking about I don't want to be bothered by someone unless they need help or the chick is hot. However I guess women are not soylent green and thus don't matter.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Approaching Women Now A Potential Crime in UK

Postby yick » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:21 am

You couldn't take up a roosh campaign of approaching a 1000 women cold on the street in the UK, not only are women completely non receptive/hostile if they are in transit but there are plenty of white knights around who would be ready to jump in and try and beat you up if you were being a nuisance in a particular area - the police would be needed to save your (plural) arse from a beatdown because more than one white knight will jump in - however handy you are.

The only place you could really do it (and I have done it) is if you are waiting for a bus or a train (as NO has stated) - and that's it. If they are sat down waiting for the same bus and you are sat next to them then they may or may not be a bit more receptive for a chat.

Women in the UK have it the best in the world, I like British women personality wise, the bright ones are fun, interesting and intellectually curious, unfortunately, the vast majority aren't blessed with looks nor style and even mediocre looking women have plenty of options regards men - who tend to be better looking than the women.

Most British men have no real standards at all and decent men with prospects are willing to date monsters, single mums and whatnot - therefore, an above average woman will hold out for someone on 'her level' even if it means waiting forever until he turns up - which is usually never - it is not uncommon for women to have been single for years - they are nice looking, bright, pleasant but - they have standards which they won't deviate from (Nothing wrong with that - I have standards too).

Once you are a man, if you are over 30 - it's single mums. And for most British men, they are willing to tolerate it.
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: Approaching Women Now A Potential Crime in UK

Postby NottinghamOutlaw » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:28 am

Zambales wrote:I live in Birmingham and the women are the same here but the police aren't as absurd & myopic as the ones in Nottinghamshire. At least you can cold approach a girl although I wouldn't really want to judging by the quality.

I do frequent smaller towns further south in Gloucestershire and the women tend to come across in a better way although my preference for women nowadays is of the oriental kind whether it be here in the UK or in the Far East.


There are some Oriental girls here who are shy, sweet and kind. They are mostly students or have come over to work from Beijing or Kuala Lumpur. Could be the kind of girls you're looking for.

Adama wrote:I feel sad for UK women then. That will hurt their chances of getting the man to make the move. I mean, don't real women want men to be real men and make the moves? The war against masculinity also hurts feminine women, who naturally seek their male counterparts. They'll wonder where the real men are, and how the men around them became weenies. No one will stop to remember proposed bills such as these, however.


Sorry to hear about your predicament. I'm sure they want real men, but when they don't put out any signals that they're interested or want you to go over and talk to them, it's difficult to read. Even those clued up on body language would have a hard time guessing.

ladislav wrote:Sounds like Saudi. Except that in Saudi, you just do it by an arrangement between families and you get a virgin bride(s) . In the UK, you can't approach and there's no arrangement. No virgin bride.

This is why Brits are just dying out.


cdnFA wrote:When couples meet it is generaly at work, school or via friends. Bars are down the list, dating sites are moving up the list. Throw in social activities like church, clubs [hmmm weaving] and the like and there you have it. Randomly cold calling some stranger generally isn't one of them.


On the approach, there's just no point because unless there is an obvious interest or invitation by the woman, it's flat out rejection. Sometimes girls in the small town pubs and bars give out clear interest, and when they find out you're from another area, they get turned on because there's no consequence to her behaviour. I'm not known in the town, so what happens can be kept secret. There is an arrangement but in a different way; through friends who know each other, through work or through old school friends. That's how lovers meet in the UK. Outside of that circle, single man is f***ed. He can cold call, but he has to face the social conditioning of the fear of strangers stacked up against him. Brits are dying out quickly. That's why I'm going to Germany, Poland and Lithuania to find a decent woman.
NottinghamOutlaw
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:25 am

Re: Approaching Women Now A Potential Crime in UK

Postby Adama » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:35 am

yick wrote:You couldn't take up a roosh campaign of approaching a 1000 women cold on the street in the UK, not only are women completely non receptive/hostile if they are in transit but there are plenty of white knights around who would be ready to jump in and try and beat you up if you were being a nuisance in a particular area - the police would be needed to save your (plural) arse from a beatdown because more than one white knight will jump in - however handy you are.

The only place you could really do it (and I have done it) is if you are waiting for a bus or a train (as NO has stated) - and that's it. If they are sat down waiting for the same bus and you are sat next to them then they may or may not be a bit more receptive for a chat.

Women in the UK have it the best in the world, I like British women personality wise, the bright ones are fun, interesting and intellectually curious, unfortunately, the vast majority aren't blessed with looks nor style and even mediocre looking women have plenty of options regards men - who tend to be better looking than the women.

Most British men have no real standards at all and decent men with prospects are willing to date monsters, single mums and whatnot - therefore, an above average woman will hold out for someone on 'her level' even if it means waiting forever until he turns up - which is usually never - it is not uncommon for women to have been single for years - they are nice looking, bright, pleasant but - they have standards which they won't deviate from (Nothing wrong with that - I have standards too).

Once you are a man, if you are over 30 - it's single mums. And for most British men, they are willing to tolerate it.


Then it is already too late. Britain is already done. If you can't talk to a woman in the street, that is hopeless. Unless you live Taliban-style, as Ladislav mentions and marry your Saudi princess cousin.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Approaching Women Now A Potential Crime in UK

Postby NottinghamOutlaw » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:54 am

yick wrote:You couldn't take up a roosh campaign of approaching a 1000 women cold on the street in the UK, not only are women completely non receptive/hostile if they are in transit but there are plenty of white knights around who would be ready to jump in and try and beat you up if you were being a nuisance in a particular area - the police would be needed to save your (plural) arse from a beatdown because more than one white knight will jump in - however handy you are.

The only place you could really do it (and I have done it) is if you are waiting for a bus or a train (as NO has stated) - and that's it. If they are sat down waiting for the same bus and you are sat next to them then they may or may not be a bit more receptive for a chat.

Women in the UK have it the best in the world, I like British women personality wise, the bright ones are fun, interesting and intellectually curious, unfortunately, the vast majority aren't blessed with looks nor style and even mediocre looking women have plenty of options regards men - who tend to be better looking than the women.

Most British men have no real standards at all and decent men with prospects are willing to date monsters, single mums and whatnot - therefore, an above average woman will hold out for someone on 'her level' even if it means waiting forever until he turns up - which is usually never - it is not uncommon for women to have been single for years - they are nice looking, bright, pleasant but - they have standards which they won't deviate from (Nothing wrong with that - I have standards too).

Once you are a man, if you are over 30 - it's single mums. And for most British men, they are willing to tolerate it.


Yes, the bus or on the train people are slightly more receptive. Even in the park on a good day. Brits have this thing which I call 'passing banter' - just a quick witty line, a short teasing or a joke, and that's it. It never escalates to a deeper conversation or real flirting that would actually lead somewhere. You said it exactly - more better looking men than women, and there's more available single men than women, so women have it the best. The most approachable women I have come across in this country are single mums who are horny and desperate. As you say there are some intelligent and open minded ones, but they are hard to find.
NottinghamOutlaw
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:25 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests