Approaching Women Now A Potential Crime in UK

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Approaching Women Now A Potential Crime in UK

Post by yick »

Ah, let's not get it all twisted now, Britain is not some Islamic Caliphate - stop watching Fox News. :roll:

Most of the Britain is still overwhelmingly white and non-Muslim. When you read about the UK and parts of it turning into a Sharia law hellhole, you are talking about parts of London - which already experienced 'White Flight' to Essex as early as the mid-1960's as well as Leiecester, Birmingham and such places, they are bigger, inner city areas. Go to a city like Sunderland or Hull and you will hardly see a black face, never mind a Muslim.

The reason why you can't go on a Roosh style crusade is because women will just tell you to f**k off. And if you hang around a park or a high street stopping women by trying your Roosh lines then some White Knight is going to come over and belt you one. You can go and do it in the whitest part of the country (and that is a lot of places to choose from).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

This is why Brits are just dying out.

I didn't see too many Brits last time I went to the UK. Just Indians, Pakistanis, Africans and all kinds of Muslim peoples. London is just one huge Arab/ Pakistani city. Hundreds of thousands of Brits are leaving yearly as they are being replaced by brown Muslims.

I have no pity on them. The chickens are coming home to roost. Get out as fast as you can if you're a Brit.
The last time you went to the UK was the last time you tuned into Fox News (and don't argue the case, I am British)

Next time, go to Hull, Plymouth, Warrington, Portsmouth, Newcastle, Middlesbrough, Colchester - you will see very few black people, never mind Muslims. :roll:
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

This will be abused and guys who are polite and respectable will be affected by this. This gives women too much power to decide what constitutes a hate crime. We all know that women wouldn't mind if Chad Thundercock whistled at or flirted with them, but if an average joe approaches her the same way and does the same thing he is a creep that is objectifying her. Western women are a joke.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

When societies are in their final stages of collapse everything becomes a crime. However, what I find the most disturbing is that any normal British guy would seriously consider dating British women. I find them really revolting at any age.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

The problem with the UK is that even the most mediocre women have these really high standards of what they want, they actually think they are in the league to attract men with film star looks. So I have copied and pasted a few links from The Guardians 'Blind Date' section where male and female readers go on dates and what is always surprising is what the usually mediocre (not ugly but below average looking) woman wants and expects, and it isn't someone akin to her looks and expectations, therefore - perfectly acceptable looking men get rejected - and if they had dared said something like 'Well, I wouldn't mind a date with Taylor Swift' they would be laughed at, but mediocre looking women in the UK can say something similar and not be laughed at. And that is why I wouldn't bother with them - I am above average in every aspect but it wouldn't be good enough.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... soor-alice

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... ril-thomas

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... ca-michael

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... g-kat-nick

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... imee-gavin
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There are going to be many old women in nursing homes dying alone in just a few years. Many of these women will never find men. They will never find husbands. Others will simply get knocked up when they realize that marriage will never work for them. So they'll become single mothers to cure their loneliness. Perhaps even with random men. But probably only some of those women will get husbands.

So whatever ridiculous standards they have, it is only because they are afraid of themselves. They don't like themselves and don't seek true love. Ridiculously high standards are just a means of pushing good men away. These women are just a bunch of self-loathing psychos without empathy for the men whose hearts they are destroying.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I don't think the women care in the UK, they are in a strong position, if they get knocked up and are a single mum then plenty of men will tolerate that situation - I know women who have been single for years because they think The Rock or Brad Pitt is going to turn up and sweep them off their feet whereas the women themselves are decidedly mediocre, and if a normal bloke tried to date them - they would be laughed off.

That is why the idea of Rooshites going to the UK and do what they do in Riga Latvia is laughable - that fella moaning because he went to Prague and got nowhere, if he did that
in Manchester England - more or less every woman would tell him to f**k off and then he would get his face panned in off someone.

However, a lot of British guys accept the situation - if you watch a British TV show called 'Dinner Date' you will see normal or above average looking men getting slung out because they are not up to standard of below average single mums - they still think Tom Hiddleston is going to sail in - the expectations and demands of the average British woman is ridiculous.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

The problem with women is they can't read the road ahead and that's probably why they make bad drivers. They yearn for the attractive guys but what they don't realise is that these types of men wouldn't entertain an average looking woman.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

yick wrote:The problem with the UK is that even the most mediocre women have these really high standards of what they want, they actually think they are in the league to attract men with film star looks. So I have copied and pasted a few links from The Guardians 'Blind Date' section where male and female readers go on dates and what is always surprising is what the usually mediocre (not ugly but below average looking) woman wants and expects, and it isn't someone akin to her looks and expectations, therefore - perfectly acceptable looking men get rejected - and if they had dared said something like 'Well, I wouldn't mind a date with Taylor Swift' they would be laughed at, but mediocre looking women in the UK can say something similar and not be laughed at. And that is why I wouldn't bother with them - I am above average in every aspect but it wouldn't be good enough.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... soor-alice

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... ril-thomas

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... ca-michael

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... g-kat-nick

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... imee-gavin
Scrolled through a number of pages of that dating section. One or two women are fairly attractive. The rest are average or worse.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:When societies are in their final stages of collapse everything becomes a crime. However, what I find the most disturbing is that any normal British guy would seriously consider dating British women. I find them really revolting at any age.

American and British women are some of the most unattractive and overweight women in the world. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Zambales wrote:The problem with women is they can't read the road ahead and that's probably why they make bad drivers. They yearn for the attractive guys but what they don't realise is that these types of men wouldn't entertain an average looking woman.
This is false. I see plenty of good looking guys dating way down. They are a part of the problem in my opinion.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Taco wrote:When societies are in their final stages of collapse everything becomes a crime. However, what I find the most disturbing is that any normal British guy would seriously consider dating British women. I find them really revolting at any age.

Yeah all British woman are revolting.

Using a picture of a girl who is famous for being ugly to make your point is about as daft as saying the US is a dating paradise and using a picture of Hugh Hefner with his "girlfriends" as an example.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Staring at women is going to become a criminal offense in Australia! What’s with the British elitist laws targeted against middle class men?
Like who are going to pay the taxes and student loans of the modern woman if men can’t approach, or in Australia can’t even look at them?!
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Taco wrote:
July 21st, 2016, 12:41 am
When societies are in their final stages of collapse everything becomes a crime. However, what I find the most disturbing is that any normal British guy would seriously consider dating British women. I find them really revolting at any age.

First sentence - Nothing related to what you're saying but Delta Air Lines is an interesting company. I was also thinking that um, life isn't easy for those who are not brave (or too cowardly) in the "When societies are in their final stages of collapse"

As of British women I never been to England/Britain/UK.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.