Would you stay in America if you...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would you stay in America if you...

Post by Adama »

Keep in mind that husband's authority trumps the father's authority. When a woman belongs to a man, all the authority her father had over her becomes her husband's. As much as she respects her father, she ought to respect you as the man. Most of you don't realize that, and that is part of the problem.

I have a friend who you might say married a woman who won't submit. A short story for you. She still adheres to the authority of her father, not my friend who is her husband. When she was a child, her parents become democrats during the Reagan administration. For that reason, to this day she is a democrat. My friend is wealthy by some people's standards. So he wants her to vote Republican, because it is better for them for their taxes in his opinion.

Who does she submit to still? Despite the education my friend, her husband, gives her on why they should vote Republican (which I am just using as an example, not a recommendation) she still votes Democrat, because her father taught her so. Why does she still obey her father and not her husband?

Because my friend didn't pick a submissive woman, and when I brought up the subject delicately in reference to someone else's wife (not his), he said that it doesn't matter who runs the show. That's why he's in that position with a wife who doesn't obey him. He doesn't have the authority of the husband, because her father retains his authority over his wife.

(I have never told him any of this because it wouldn't be productive and it's not my life.)

You pick a woman who won't listen to you and that's what you'll be dealing with for the rest of your life.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote: If you found the right one you can deprogram her. If she respects you as the man, if you present the case, she will believe you. After you've opened her eyes, it will be very hard for her to go back.
Have you found such an elusive unicorn that you've been able to deprogram?

I think this is just another dumbism you pulled out of your a**. I'm currently trying to do this - deprogram a career woman into a family woman - (and she's a pinay, should be among the easiest women to deprogram!) and yet it isn't working very well.

But if you've really done this before, my apologies, and I'd be interested to hear how you deprogrammed her.
You don't know what you're doing, and if I told you, you'd become so hostile that it would be counterproductive to attempt to educate you. You hate knowledge and truth because it grates against your soul.

Yes it is very possible, but unfortunately, not for you.
I'll take that as a "no."

You either picked the wrong woman or you are clueless how to handle the situation

Also just as you are being hostile here, you've always been hostile. If I am pulling stuff out of my butt, then you should ignore anything I write. I won't bother trying to help anyone who's insulting me while asking for help. You don't even see how stupid it is to ask someone a question on one hand and to issue insults with the other hand. That's how blinded you are. So any words to help you, not only would they be met with hostility from you, but also, it would be a waste on my part to try to help. Your heart is harder than stone, and you're hostile to almost everyone in your orbit, at least on this forum.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

You can see why I don't worry about women at all anymore, and each of you are extremely paranoid regarding women. I have nothing to worry about, but for you gentlemen, it is very possible that you will meet women who will ruin your lives.

And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Great question. The answer is probably not. I'm sure each of us has their own unique thoughts on this. But I come from a military family. My pops was a Lt Colonel in the Air Force and I spent time overseas in Germany until I was 10 years old. I still have vivid memories of my time abroad and it was a cool experience. That desire to travel stays with you.

I've spent all of my adult life in the States. I have an overriding feeling that I've "been there and done that" and soon it will be time to open up a new chapter in my life and explore.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:You either picked the wrong woman or you are clueless how to handle the situation.

Also just as you are being hostile here, you've always been hostile. If I am pulling stuff out of my butt, then you should ignore anything I write. I won't bother trying to help anyone who's insulting me while asking for help. You don't even see how stupid it is to ask someone a question on one hand and to issue insults with the other hand. That's how blinded you are. So any words to help you, not only would they be met with hostility from you, but also, it would be a waste on my part to try to help. Your heart is harder than stone, and you're hostile to almost everyone in your orbit, at least on this forum.
So that's still a "no."

You've never actually "deprogrammed" a woman have you? You've never 'presented your case' and 'opened a woman's eyes' have you?

And yes, I'm hostile to idiots who bathe in their stupidity. If you don't like my hostility towards you, feel free to quit being a moron.
You pick the right woman who is feminine already and all you have to do is inform her that feminism is a lie. You know, a person who loves the truth can actually believe it when it is told to them. They prefer truth over lies.

It's easy to deprogram people who love the truth. Just show it to them. Deprogramming takes care of itself because truth lovers love the truth. Oftentimes they've only heard the false narrative. All you have to do is show them what the truth is.

That whole concept is foreign to you, however, because you are what you are, and that is someone who hates truth. Your heart is made of impenetrable stone.

Keep in mind, I did not say you can convert a hooker into a housewife. All I said was, you can deprogram a woman who respects you as the man. Your problem is your problem. I have no advice for you, neither do I offer it.
Last edited by Adama on July 22nd, 2016, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Adama wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:You either picked the wrong woman or you are clueless how to handle the situation.

So that's still a "no."

You've never actually "deprogrammed" a woman have you? You've never 'presented your case' and 'opened a woman's eyes' have you?

And yes, I'm hostile to idiots who bathe in their stupidity. If you don't like my hostility towards you, feel free to quit being a moron.
You pick the right woman who is feminine already and all you have to do is inform her that feminism is a lie. You know, a person who loves the truth can actually believe it when it is told to them. They prefer truth over lies.

It's easy to deprogram people who love the truth. Just show it to them. That whole concept is foreign to you because you are what you are, and that is someone who hates truth. Your heart is made of impenetrable stone.
What's the point in trying to save a female that is already set in stone?

Ever hear the phrase you can't turn a whore into a housewife?

Also, feminine and feminism are like opposites. A female that is feminine is naturally not a feminist, and a feminist is naturally not feminine.

Many females cannot have their values changed after age 18-22, especially Western females. Females are more susceptible to brainwashing and control, and typically do not want their beliefs and values challenged. That's why either a guy can go for a foreign woman (or in my case, one of the reasons why I want jailbait. I can influence her more than an older one).

Why do you think the elites that secretly rule most of the world target females the most (especially younger ones) with their propaganda and indoctrination methods. Females are easier to control, influence, and brainwash than males. Then once the females are corrupted and destroyed, then males typically drop out of society. All to benefit the secret rulers of the world and a small group of men that are scum that the corrupted girls think are desirable based on the "bad boys are the best propaganda" targeted towards them, especially in the West.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Tsar wrote:
Adama wrote:
Ghost wrote:

So that's still a "no."

It's easy to deprogram people who love the truth. Just show it to them. That whole concept is foreign to you because you are what you are, and that is someone who hates truth. Your heart is made of impenetrable stone.
What's the point in trying to save a female that is already set in stone?

Ever hear the phrase you can't turn a whore into a housewife?

Also, feminine and feminism are like opposites. A female that is feminine is naturally not a feminist, and a feminist is naturally not feminine.

Many females cannot have their values changed after age 18-22, especially Western females. Females are more susceptible to brainwashing and control, and typically do not want their beliefs and values challenged. That's why either a guy can go for a foreign woman (or in my case, one of the reasons why I want jailbait. I can influence her more than an older one).

Naturally there is no point to attempting to save a woman whose heart is set in stone. Neither would I ever recommend any man attempt such a feat. Where did you get this?

Yes, and I agree. I don't think it is possible to turn a hooker into a housewife. All I said was, you can deprogram a woman who respects you as the man. That doesn't imply that a hooker can be made whole, now does it? It just means if she didn't know feminism was bogus, all you got to do is tell her, or show her, and she will believe it. Is the difference here hard to distinguish?

Yes, that is why you pick a feminine woman, because they are the opposite of feminists. You win when you choose the girl, not by trying to turn a hooker into a housewife. Now if the housewife believed something that was wrong, since she respects you as the man, she will listen to you. Don't you get it? If she respects you AS THE MAN. Do you get it? Challenged? No, she's obligated to listen to you. You are the man, or don't you realize that?

Yes, they are susceptible to brainwashing and control, but guess what? If you're her man, you'll have more influence over the TV because you're the one she's with. That's why you win when you choose. Choose the one who respects you, the feminine one who listens, not the one who argues with you daily and refuses to submit. Feminine women know what to do automatically. They are not going to be upset that you tried to show them the truth. If they get upset when you try to show them the truth then you are going to have a hard time explaining anything to them when they're wrong for the rest of your life.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Tsar wrote: I agree.

I already know my dream girl has a 99% chance of being from Russia or Belarus.

There's an absolute 0% chance my dream girl would be in America. Even if the girl was a 10 out of 10 in attractiveness, 18 year old (minimum anyone over 18 should should ever have a relationship with in America), and a true virgin I wouldn't want her. I'm not nationalistic towards America, I view America as the most corrupt nation on Earth, and America is built upon lies and all it's perceived greatness in the world and freedoms is smoke and mirrors, illusions and the most successful public relations and mass marketing campaign in the world. The propaganda is still bought by the American masses and many in the world. It's a banana republic, corporatocracy, oligarchy, plutocracy, Kleptocracy, Zionist controlled, and it's a nation of Serfs and Feudal Lords (neo-serfdom). I could never be with an American girl even if she met my criteria because I do not agree at all with the American system, the American government, or the lies that are America. Besides, 99% chance any girl no matter how good she is, if she's American she will be corrupted on some level, eventually divorce, etc. America constantly pushes the propaganda machine advocating fornication, sex with no consequences, interracial marriages, social justice warriors, white knights, feminism, homosexuality, transgender rights, same-sex marriage, abortion as a right of all women, careerism, delay marriage, materialism, etc etc etc.

In the world, America is ground-zero for all the immorality, decadence, corruption, social decay, hedonism, socioeconomic inquality, wars and instability across the Earth, and other evils.

Consciously making the choice to remain in America is making the voice to remain a slave, a serf, and less than cattle in the eyes of the elite, the government, and the corporations.
If you found the right one you can deprogram her. If she respects you as the man, if you present the case, she will believe you. After you've opened her eyes, it will be very hard for her to go back.

Besides that I am not so sure Russian women are pussycats like you think they are.

In any case though, many of those things come to us from Russian communism. They were in the Soviet Union first, and many of the laws are translated and codified into Federal law word for word.

There is no where you can go where they aren't in control. Only places where they haven't yet destroyed the cultural atmosphere.

Just in case you fools had not realized, I never said you could turn a hooker into a housewife. Boy, you sure lack reading comprehension. What I said was in reference to the beliefs, specifically those indoctrinated into women through propaganda. That is why I wrote the word deprogram. You geniuses honestly thought I was talking about turning your tungsten into gold? Get real. That's impossible.

You guys only read things you want to see. None of your assumptions were even written anywhere. Amazing.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote: and she's a pinay, should be among the easiest women to deprogram!
The sad thing though is when you go to the gold mine and come back with tungsten.
Last edited by Adama on July 22nd, 2016, 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Women willingly submit. It isn't mind control. Idiots. Is that what you truly thought I meant by "deprogram"? Oh you thought I meant "program." No, that is not what I meant.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote: If you found the right one you can deprogram her. If she respects you as the man, if you present the case, she will believe you. After you've opened her eyes, it will be very hard for her to go back.
Have you found such an elusive unicorn that you've been able to deprogram?

I think this is just another dumbism you pulled out of your a**. I'm currently trying to do this - deprogram a career woman into a family woman - (and she's a pinay, should be among the easiest women to deprogram!) and yet it isn't working very well.

But if you've really done this before, my apologies, and I'd be interested to hear how you deprogrammed her.
Sorry to inform you, but that is not deprogramming. Deprogramming is correcting a mistaken belief. What you want to do is change a person into what you want them to be, which is a whole different person.

There is no one that can be deprogrammed from career woman to housewife. That's like saying someone can be deprogrammed from playing football to babysitting. It is an activity, not a belief. Can you cite reasons why football is bad and reasons why they should babysit? Sure, but it can't be deprogrammed because being a football player is not a belief. Either the person likes football or they don't. Neither can you force a person into being a babysitter through programming. This has nothing to do with deprogramming. What you want is meta-programming, which is like a mad scientist's dream, control over people's minds.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Adama wrote:In any case though, many of those things come to us from Russian communism. They were in the Soviet Union first, and many of the laws are translated and codified into Federal law word for word.
Actually, anyone who knows the truth about history and the Russian Revolution knows it was sponsored by anti-Russian, Zionist Jews, supported and funded by the Rothschilds and key prominent American Jewish Families, the Bolsheviks were mainly Jews, and communism was spread by Karl Marx who was also a Jew. Their goal was to destroy the Russian Empire set to expand near central Europe, retake Constantinople from the Muslim Ottoman Empire, expand and overtake America int he future, and they did it at a time when their scientific and cultural achievements were growing and it was the most Christian nation in the world. The people that died the most were mainly Orthodox Christians, ethnic Russians, and the prominent and greatest minds and cultural figures in the Russian Empire.

So it is actually Zionist Communism, NOT Russian Communism.

Most people in the West are brainwashed to believe the Russian Revolution was a real revolution. It was a Zionist-sponsored coup. The allies won WWI, Russia under their monarchy was an ally and once the Zionist coup was completed the Bolsheviks pulled out of the war, seceded territory to Germany to get out of the war, and as a result missed out on the expansion they would have had under their Christian monarchy..

Every white nation that was for whites with leaders that loved their people and nation was destroyed by the Zionists in WWI and WWII. Now there's only a few remaining that offer any hope for the white race and some traditional values. (And those nations are being subject to sanctions by the many major powers now controlled by Zionists).
Last edited by Tsar on July 22nd, 2016, 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Reprobates think "deprogram" = mind rape, or forcing someone to comply with their will. No, it simply means to show them the truth to correct them from a false belief. That's it. It isn't about mind control, converting a person into a housewife, or anything sinister.