When Did You Decide to (truthers)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

When Did You Decide to (truthers)

Post by Eric »

To jump headlong into the abyss and choose to be a truther, go after the truth. When did you decide to set yourself antagonistically against the rest of humanity, you knew it would be hard. ...you knew you'd be fighting. You knew it would be hard.
Why'd we do it. ...
so our decisions have consequences. Is it really worth it? I'm thinking I don't think so.
I'm thinking it's time to re evaluate. What kind of masochistic deathwish is this...that runs through our strain of thought, where does it come from?

I've said I've always wanted to be "normal" but my actions haven't supported it.
Since I was young I wanted to be exceptional, I displayed this trait since I was young. My mother even said so. I'm not sure, but I think I must've been inculcated with this somehow, probably from my Father...that's how he thought, and I was rewarded for it, but it's caused all my thinking to be polarized, black and white, extreme. In short - it's separated me from the rest of humanity. One can say that trying to be exceptional is by definition separating yourself; we overlook this, everything comes with a sacrifice and benefit.

it's not the stuff you want to see, when you change. It's what you refuse to see and the last place you want to go, where you need to.... because you are weak there, the sun doesn't shine and - you need to uncover it.

You need to make decisions, life is all about decisions. Who knows why we might make one decision over another, when the cost would clearly be pain / misery. what's the payoff...some faded glory, that never materializes?
It's all about the decision. That's it.
Perhaps it's time to re evaluate what's important, why we wan't it and what we really want...and what we're really missing out on.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: When Did You Decide to (truthers)

Post by Moretorque »

I got on line in 2001 and first spent several months at the di ck beater sites, then I grew up just enough to say to myself I think there is something fishy going on with the system.

I then punched in federal deficit and BAAMMMMMMMMMM the Jewish mob jumped out like the Joker in a Jack n the Box.
Time to Hide!