Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I have decided to go under the knife & get it done in Korea

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

I have decided to go under the knife & get it done in Korea

Postby starchild5 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:44 am

...We all knew this already, but the gravity of it only dawned on me when I did this experiment in a dating profile.

Its all about Looks. Women are same everywhere. When I put my Indian face in okcupid, no one would contact me.... :lol:

I was very frustrated and then to self analyze it, I changed my profile picture, ID and contacted the same girls and suddenly, even India turned into Philippines with girls lining up to f*ck me... :shock: :shock:

My picture was of a Caucasian model in mid 20s and I cannot believe the response, the same girls who said, they are busy, blocked me, hated me were all over me.SAME PROFILE....JUST CHANGED THE PICTURE....what i wrote in about me, what i like, age, food, hobbies, everything was same Except the Picture...even conspiracy, David Icke all same, one point I even said, I'm Filipino Mix

I contacted girls from Finland, America, Canada, Sweden, Korea, Japan, India, Philippines, Russia etc. I could say literally anything to them and they would be fine with it. Many girls from Russia, America were ready to travel to f*ck me....America looked like a paradise with girls contacting me to get laid. Russia even better, They would say, they have not tried A*nal but would love to with me if i insist etc....the best...Germany, UK all looked like a Slut paradise..The entire Europe...I could f*ck any girls from okc from any country literally in an hour with LOOKS ALONE...

The shocker was India. The girls I thought were conservative, where absolutely crazy with me....In just one week, I got so many numbers from Indian girls than 40 years I have lived in India. :shock: :shock:

I never knew Indian girls would be this bigger sluts in India itself.

---------------------

So many sluts right under where I lived is the lesson on reality I learned. Its painful. :( :(

Lets "face" it...If we are not getting laid, We are not good looking for women. Plain Simple Fact. It hurts but life is a B**tch..no amount of rational explanation would do ..Your Heart does not count for a women...Its only LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS AND ONLY LOOKS...PERIOD.

Taiwanese women, Chinese, American women would all change, the moment you are good looking.

Women are only bitchy to Ugly Men, Average men...which lets be honest, majority of us are....95% of men are plain average, pu**sy flow upwards for a reason now I know, Good looking men can get laid in Sahara even....it does not matter, if you believe in god or not, conspiracy or not, be vegan or not, eat dog meat or not...If you are good looking, Women will swallow and spit in your command :lol:

Yes. Its True..I tried ..I eat Dog Meat line too with western women, who cry river on killing animals but changed it for me, because I was hot. They were fine, if I ate Dog, Cat, Pig liver, drink cow urine, homeless, job less, mix filipino, Indian, Arab....My values NEVER MATTERED..ONLY LOOKS DID. They never cared for what I truly believe in like Conspiracy, 911 inside job, vaccination, vegetarians, spirituality....everything is fine as long as I was hot to them.

WOMEN DO NOT CARE ANYTHING ABOUT YOU EXCEPT LOOKS. They are only feminist to ugly, average men. The moment you are good looking, they loose there bitchy, feminazi attitude and ready to swallow and be a mans slave.

--------------------

I have still not recovered from Indian women behavior, I cannot believe Indian women in India itself are so freaking sluts of the highest order.

THE ONLY THING YOU EVER NEED IS TO BE GOOD LOOKING TO GET LAID AND HAVE A GOOD LIFE. All my dream girls from America to Japan to India.... I could have if I'm good looking. The girls would pay me to be alive. One cabin crew girl from Russia offered me to take care of me and fool around with girls as well, as she does not believe in controlling men but all she wanted was to have my baby. Unbelievable right, yes for an Indian but not for a Caucasian mid 20s good looking model :lol:

----------------------

After a long long thought process, I have decided to go under the knife as soon as I have money to go to Korea :idea: :idea: :mrgreen:

I'm changing my looks, I know everything cannot be changed due to my Indian DNA, we are ugly by birth :D but whatever it takes....I need a good JawBONE. I need to remove excess fat around my face....Girls Dig JawBone.

In my analysis with the fake profile but tweaking things in profile to get the data. I found you can get laid and your chances would improve, if you have a GOOD JawLine...Girls dig that....You become hot...Your Eyes, Your Hair, Your Lips are secondary, a prominent JAW BONE IS ALL IT MATTERS To change your destiny. 8)

Example 1: Like this

Most of us would be like below with the Chin/Cheek fat under the jaw.

WELL TIME FOR A CHANGE..... :lol:

I know for most of us, its a moral issue to change what is god given etc....but your clock is ticking and if you really wanted to achieve everything, more than money, its the Looks. You don't have to be like BraddPitt....BUT have a GOOD JAWLINE....I don't know why, but I asked over 1000 women and 90% said its my Prominent JawLine...

Everything is a Good JawLine Folks...All Feminist, Bitchy American women would make a quick 180, once they see your Prominent JawBone and which better place than South Korea to do it.

Now I know why Koreans value Looks more than anything else in life. They are way ahead of this game it seems with Kpop and all..All girls under the knife and yet so famous.

My next amazing phase in life will begin the moment I change my JawLine..Its that sad but its the reality now. Not god, not morality, not how helpful, caring you are..Its all about a freaking JawLine for women these days. Get it or be a nobody to women all over the world.
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Re: I have decided to go under the knife & get it done in Ko

Postby Eric » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:31 am

You can do it, but I wouldn't do it man. Listen, I'm not where you're at...but I am a living testimony that looks won't get you laid - all the time. I could get laid a lot, if I tried. Actually, I could...but I somehow just don't. I think it is conflicting feelings. I also don't want to degrade myself. I know this sounds lame, but it's honestly what I think when I'm around girls and I begin to also think... what's the point? This is what goes through my head. I think that and I tend to feel & think that I'd lose something maybe, if I did it. Like it's not something I want to do completely. I'm being honest with you. I sort of hate that I think this way, but whatever.
WHen women look at me:
Sometimes, I'm not in the mood to be looked at; sometimes I am irritable.
Sometimes, I get pleasure out of toying with women & gain enjoyment out of being wanted; yet but walking away, as if I have power over them and it feels good to me, it's a sick kind of powerplay that I do maybe in response to feeling them do it to me. Maybe because we are not desired by them, we like to do the same back, and feel like we are getting somewhere; when it's really just shooting ourselves in the other foot, too.
Sometimes I feel inadequate
I don't make a move, and the only reason is; because I feel scared.
Sometimes I am even feeling resentful of women, even when they're looking at me admiringly, it has to do with my issues.
* I need to overcome these personal weaknesses. Taking steps to get laid and initiate with women is what I need - It's small steps do huge things, it's really not that hard, just takes some will and determination and some effort, applied in the right direction.
I grew up thinking & feeling unnattractive and awkward. Even though people told me I was very attractive etc, good looking and shouldn't feel that way, I just couldn't/didn't want to see it. I am an expert at hiding off & away and shutting myself off from others. I didn't feel right being confident getting the girl, something in me would always fight it; some feeling. It felt like a fraud or something; it was terrible because I knew it wasn't truth - yet I couldn't break it's spell on me or hold, no matter how hard I tried it seemed. Like someone would find me out, and I'd be a fake. I felt like I wasn't good enough, didn't deserve it. ..
This has to carry on in some form today. *maybe I have some kind of distortion how I see myself, probably; but what else? Perhaps it is a mental illness or something. I dunno, although I know I've always been hard on myself.

It is different when I am laying on my bed in the evening/ wishing I got laid or had a girl...or genuinely wishing I had more sex. Or when, I want to brag to my friends about it/sex.
People are funny, in a lot of ways we don't makes sense, but this funny feeling inside myself is telling me that maybe I'm wanting to do something against myself - I dunno, and that's why I don't do it.

You can do this, but I don't think it will bring happiness. I think after it will be something else, and then something else.
Surely, there are girls that pay attention to you or seem to want you to talk to them.
No girl is going make it happen or even approach you; they give signs and you know receptive when you see it, you play the man's part, .
I think so many of us don't want to be real men. I know why. It requires a lot of effort, I think. It's like getting off the couch to go exercise - we know we should but we somehow don't, even though it'd be good for us.

At least, this is what I think.
This is where maybe we both need to apply insight(s) to our problems.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
Eric
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:32 am

Looks are indeed everything.

Being a hot guy anywhere in the world is like being a white guy in Philippines.

I should rephrase something: looks are all that matters in the modern world. In the pre-civilized world, if a prettyboy was hogging all the women you get your ugly friends together and go bash that prettyboy's face in with a rock. In the modern world, men are stupid and women can vote, so trying to assert your right to p***y gets you fined, fired, locked up, killed.

Don't think I'd ever go for plastic surgery...but I understand. If you're very brown, it's probably your skin color that's hurting you more than jawline. But I don't want to reduce it to any one thing. Women tend to be picky about every aspect of a man's looks: skin color, height, facial structure, weight, jawline, etc. But men can take an average woman and find her attractive points.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:43 am

Starchild, the problem with your experiment is that, pretty much by definition, the online sites are about looks, and you will pretty much only find that kind of girl.
Just unplug a bit man, like i say, the internet can rot your mind if you are not careful. You wouldn't believe the ugly, broke, ill dressed guys I saw with hot young girls in Colombia, but they fulfilled other non-online requirements like dancing real well, being in the right settings getting rapport, and actually having some 'game'/entertaining/clown "value". Point here is that things are not so black and white.

I can't preach much because i specifically moved to a place where they happen to dig my looks a little bit.
But the looks thing is not that universal, it's got more to do with whatever "type" is the current fad at a specific location. I know indian guys are pretty much not 'in' right now, and that's tough for you. But it wouldn't surprise me if that changed arbitrarily and they became 'hot'. Weren't black dudes in fashion at some point in Japan? i read of this rapper or what not that would have japanese girls line up on the stage to 'service' him, on their knees.
Last edited by droid on Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:44 am

We have to make use of what we are given. Changing your looks through surgery will not change your genetics, it's like winning a game through cheat codes. The only way in which I would ever change my looks, is through rigorous exercize and a changed diet. This works the best, anyway. Few in-shape guys are ugly. I have a theory that most guys have the potential to look good, but a lot of guys, especially Western guys, are simply lazy slobs.

I know this because, well, I have had my moments of simply being a lazy slob. I have friends who are just a haircut and a few less pounds away from being handsome, and just don't give a f**k. Honestly, I have kind of let myself go too in the looks department. But it's not hard to reclaim what you have lost with age, if only you are willing to put the work in.

If I take a short, one week vacation and spend a lot of time cycling, swimming and walking the beach, I look better after a few days then I do usually. It's ridiculously easy. People just go for the "easy fix", which is surgery. Surgery, which can be addictive and do more harm then good in the long run. I would never do it, or recommend it, unless you are some Quasimodo-lookalike burn victim.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Johnny1975 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:31 am

***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby Adama » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:07 am

It is not the looks. You just think it is the looks. It's much deeper than that. It is the soul. The outer beauty doesn't matter so much as the inner beauty. I am talking about the beauty of the soul, not the body.

You can change the outside, but if it is the soul's beauty that counts, it won't matter. You can't change your soul's beauty. You're just changing the outer beauty. So if it is the souls that attract each other, what benefit have you gained by just changing the outside? I am not against changing the outside. I am just saying, it may not just be a matter of physical manipulation.

In other words, I don't think you can change who is and who isn't attracted to you by surgery. I think that is determined by the soul.

After you do this, report back. I am sorry to be pessimistic, I just don't think it will be that easy to join the "massive free fornication" club that the players get to participate in. If you manage to get that though, make sure you write back with the truth. Actually either way write back.

When's this surgery going to take place and how much will it cost? How long's the healing time? Are you going to go jet setting at women's expense?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MrMark1972 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:42 pm

Starchild,I think that you need to follow Droid's advice and really "unplug" for a while from this type of online activity.You had a great time in the Philippines and met lots of receptive girls so why not take a break and go there for a while.It will do you a world of good both physically and mentally.All it takes is for a few cute girls to show interest and you will forget all about your online experiment.Dress sharp,travel solo and let things happen.India is probably the worst country on earth for a single man so I understand how this can affect your self-esteem.There are a few Westernized Indian girls in my suburb,and at my gym,and these byotches are a million times more toxic than the white girls...they are trying so hard to be "white" and it actually becomes laughable....Dude,I've been where you are with the online experiments and in fact two years ago I posted a pic on Beautifulpeople.com to see if I would be voted in or out...the result was negative because I had a 25% Yes and a 75% No....anyways then I created profiles on local dating sites,including OKcupid,and the type of women showing interest were all local landwhales....bottom line is the internet can really be the devil's workshop if you allow it to...
And as for the plastic surgery,well you only live once and if it helps you in anyway then why not....I did a hair transplant,five years ago,and I'm very happy today...Good luck bro! :D
MrMark1972
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:57 pm

You mean get plastic facial surgery in Korea? How much is the cost? Can you give us an idea?

How does Tom Cruise stay looking young and so good? Maybe you can find out what he does and emulate it?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Rock » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:30 pm

Winston wrote:You mean get plastic facial surgery in Korea? How much is the cost? Can you give us an idea?

How does Tom Cruise stay looking young and so good? Maybe you can find out what he does and emulate it?

I think Tom Cruise had jaw implants inserted with a doctor in the USA. Look at pictures of him in his 20s vs. last few years and focus on the apparent change in his mandible. That doesn't look like the sort of change aging would bring about IMO.

http://sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10298
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Rock » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:49 pm

Starchild, you may be making a mistake by going to Korea if a masculine jawline is your goal.

Why? Because the current aesthetic preference in S. Korea tends to be for compact metrosexual type male faces. Many Seoul cosmetic doctors are actually well known for their skill in mandible shaving (essentially the opposite of building a stronger jawline). Also, the outer jaw area is often reduced in Korea due to popular demand by injecting botox into the mandible muscle both for female and male patients. So you see, the general cosmetic surgery community there is not gonna be very experienced in what you wanna do (enhance and sharpen your jawline, most likely using implants perhaps combined with a bit of low face liposuction). Nor are they likely to grasp your vision for the look you hope to achieve.

Better to find a surgeon in the US, Europe, or perhaps even Brazil with lots of implant experience and an impressive before and after gallery of such cases.

Be careful. If you choose the wrong doctor, you can easily end up looking worse and/or less natural.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby chanta76 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:40 pm

Rock,

Sluthate??
I browse that site..and talk about being negative and defeatist. That site is really really sad. I can't help but wonder what's this world coming to.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby gnosis » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:23 am

starchild5 wrote:I was very frustrated and then to self analyze it, I changed my profile picture, ID and contacted the same girls and suddenly, even India turned into Philippines with girls lining up to f*ck me... :shock: :shock:

My picture was of a Caucasian model in mid 20s and I cannot believe the response, the same girls who said, they are busy, blocked me, hated me were all over me.

There is a flaw in your experiment. To determine if the issue is really your jawline, you should use an Indian model with a good jawline (who is about your same age) for your profile pic.

If the 40-year old Indian model with the great jawline gets fantastic results, then the issue probably really is your jawline.

Right now, you don't know if the problem is your age, your height, your race, your jawline, or another factor or combination of factors.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:02 am

Starchild, getting attention on a dating site is not getting laid or getting a girlfriend. There is a giant chasm to cross. What are the dating sites I that you went on to get all that attention. I'd like to try it. I'd like to see if any of this will turn in to action. I doubt it.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby starchild5 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:14 am

Eric wrote:You can do it, but I wouldn't do it man. Listen, I'm not where you're at...but I am a living testimony that looks won't get you laid - all the time. I could get laid a lot, if I tried. Actually, I could...but I somehow just don't. I think it is conflicting feelings. I also don't want to degrade myself. I know this sounds lame, but it's honestly what I think when I'm around girls and I begin to also think... what's the point? This is what goes through my head. I think that and I tend to feel & think that I'd lose something maybe, if I did it. Like it's not something I want to do completely. I'm being honest with you. I sort of hate that I think this way, but whatever.
WHen women look at me:
Sometimes, I'm not in the mood to be looked at; sometimes I am irritable.
Sometimes, I get pleasure out of toying with women & gain enjoyment out of being wanted; yet but walking away, as if I have power over them and it feels good to me, it's a sick kind of powerplay that I do maybe in response to feeling them do it to me. Maybe because we are not desired by them, we like to do the same back, and feel like we are getting somewhere; when it's really just shooting ourselves in the other foot, too.
Sometimes I feel inadequate
I don't make a move, and the only reason is; because I feel scared.
Sometimes I am even feeling resentful of women, even when they're looking at me admiringly, it has to do with my issues.
* I need to overcome these personal weaknesses. Taking steps to get laid and initiate with women is what I need - It's small steps do huge things, it's really not that hard, just takes some will and determination and some effort, applied in the right direction.
I grew up thinking & feeling unnattractive and awkward. Even though people told me I was very attractive etc, good looking and shouldn't feel that way, I just couldn't/didn't want to see it. I am an expert at hiding off & away and shutting myself off from others. I didn't feel right being confident getting the girl, something in me would always fight it; some feeling. It felt like a fraud or something; it was terrible because I knew it wasn't truth - yet I couldn't break it's spell on me or hold, no matter how hard I tried it seemed. Like someone would find me out, and I'd be a fake. I felt like I wasn't good enough, didn't deserve it. ..
This has to carry on in some form today. *maybe I have some kind of distortion how I see myself, probably; but what else? Perhaps it is a mental illness or something. I dunno, although I know I've always been hard on myself.

It is different when I am laying on my bed in the evening/ wishing I got laid or had a girl...or genuinely wishing I had more sex. Or when, I want to brag to my friends about it/sex.
People are funny, in a lot of ways we don't makes sense, but this funny feeling inside myself is telling me that maybe I'm wanting to do something against myself - I dunno, and that's why I don't do it.

You can do this, but I don't think it will bring happiness. I think after it will be something else, and then something else.
Surely, there are girls that pay attention to you or seem to want you to talk to them.
No girl is going make it happen or even approach you; they give signs and you know receptive when you see it, you play the man's part, .
I think so many of us don't want to be real men. I know why. It requires a lot of effort, I think. It's like getting off the couch to go exercise - we know we should but we somehow don't, even though it'd be good for us.

At least, this is what I think.
This is where maybe we both need to apply insight(s) to our problems.

My post was a bit extreme, I would not have written this if I was in Philippines :) ....One day I'm this and other day I'm that....That's how i survive in India....Its just the emotions that draws out sometimes ..

I agree, What I wrote was stupid to just get girls, and it won't give me happiness but the world is fake so I thought adding some fakeness outside would not hurt while been clean inside :)

...When I know, what I'm doing is to just to get girls and it won't make me happy...and what makes me happy is to do stuff i love...I think the balance would be the key if i decide to even do it..It would take lot of money and thought process to get it done but I definitely need to do some Jawline excersice for now...Its the key :)
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions