I have decided to go under the knife & get it done in Korea

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I have decided to go under the knife & get it done in Ko

Post by Tsar »

Adama wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Adama wrote: Don't get me wrong. I was unclear. I'm not talking about the virtues of your soul being recognized by another person. What I mean is soul resonance.
No issues. I understand.This is just a fake life I want to delve into to get laid :)
I'm saying that we all think it is the outside that people are looking at. I think it is really a soul match up rather than simply a feast for the eyes. If it is about the attraction and compatibilities between the souls, then no manipulation of the outside of the person should be able to affect anything.

In other words, I don't think you can join another "soul group" simply by altering your jaw line.
I agree.

I could only marry a virgin girl and be happy with one, because a non-virgin girl has a corrupted soul, a corrupted heart, and is permanently tainted. It wouldn't give me the kind of love I would need to feel happiness and feel loved.

That's why I might think a girl like Vera is a 10/10 and looks like a dream girl, but she wouldn't be a girl I would want even if she would throw herself at me.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑