I have decided to go under the knife & get it done in Korea

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I have decided to go under the knife & get it done in Ko

Post by MarcosZeitola »

starchild5 wrote:You are forgetting Marcos...I'm an Indian, You have blue eyes and blonde hair, women in Asia dig that :lol: :lol:
Green eyes, brown hair as a matter of fact. But sure, I'll be the first to admit my eye & hair color are an advantage abroad. People always are attracted to whatever's exotic to them.
starchild5 wrote:No women dreams of getting laid by an Indian guy now a days, they all want white guys or latino or even black or korean or japanese ....
I know a few Filipinas who find Indian guys quite attractive. One of the prettiest girls of my wife's village married an Indian guy, and they seem very much in love. He is a very plain looking and short guy, I am sure you look better then him even in your state of delusion and self-doubt that blinds you. She's pale, has good features, nice hair, and now she has a very plain looking husband and a very plain looking son. But it did not stop her attraction.

Or, maybe it's his nice car and successful business. ;)
starchild5 wrote:Indian genetics is degraded, its not the best....We need to accept facts, doing exercise would help definitely that I plan to do....but surgery is the way to JUST GET INTO THE FAKE WORLD RIGHT IN :)
Depends on which Indian you are looking at. I've seen some of your Hollywood stars, and their genes do not look even remotely "degraded" to me. I bet that there are some Indian guys who are handsome enough to get foreign women. If they are not handsome enough already, I doubt a new jawline will fix everything all of a sudden - they would benefit more from, say, driving a nicer car or wearing a nicer suit, something that projects success. A handsome poor dude has it worse then an ugly rich one, at the end of the day.
starchild5 wrote:...I know its bad, but the world is fake...but inside I would be sane ...The looks that I KNOW I would built would be JUST TO GET LAID and get the women of my dreams...and that is White Girls From Eastern Europe/Germany/America/and Korea and japan ...Its the JawLine that would do the trick :P :P
I would like to see your picture, seriously. I am imagining your jawline to look like this now:

:lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

Very interesting conclusions Starchild, and I've come to similar ones myself about jawlines. I think looks can be an important factor, and we ALL have the ability to enhance our looks, but depending on the environment a weakness can be an asset, and in Australia i dont stand out whereas philippines i feel like a bit of a celebrity. e.g. in Australia ive been told my nose is too big, in the Philippines the girls love my big nose lol

Id say even more important than the jawline is lowering your bodyfat. This is one of the easiest ways to increase attractiveness, and have you noticed many athletes look really good, even if they are of average looks in the face? its because when you are healthy with a lower bodyfat, you have more defined facial definition and are more attractive to the opposite sex

check out the following analysis and links for perfect examples:
http://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/fu ... 0-pictures
http://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/fu ... ideal-body

As for indians having bad genetics, i dont agree so much. What about so called 'hunks' like Hrithik Roshan etc? Notice many of these hunks are muscular, and lifting weights and increasing your testosterone can give you the 'hunk' appeal

Dont listen to the naysayers, I say go ahead and go under the knife! Just be sure to report your results and this experiment. Check out the following websites above for good ideas to enhance your looks, we can all do things to look our best and I'm surprised at the poor clothing choices and facial fat of some of the expats I come across, guys its a lot easier to eat healthy and exercise than to not do so!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

livefreeordie wrote:Very interesting conclusions Starchild, and I've come to similar ones myself about jawlines. I think looks can be an important factor, and we ALL have the ability to enhance our looks, but depending on the environment a weakness can be an asset, and in Australia i dont stand out whereas philippines i feel like a bit of a celebrity. e.g. in Australia ive been told my nose is too big, in the Philippines the girls love my big nose lol

Id say even more important than the jawline is lowering your bodyfat. This is one of the easiest ways to increase attractiveness, and have you noticed many athletes look really good, even if they are of average looks in the face? its because when you are healthy with a lower bodyfat, you have more defined facial definition and are more attractive to the opposite sex

As for indians having bad genetics, i dont agree so much. What about so called 'hunks' like Hrithik Roshan etc? Notice many of these hunks are muscular, and lifting weights and increasing your testosterone can give you the 'hunk' appeal

Dont listen to the naysayers, I say go ahead and go under the knife! Just be sure to report your results and this experiment. Check out the following websites above for good ideas to enhance your looks, we can all do things to look our best and I'm surprised at the poor clothing choices and facial fat of some of the expats I come across, guys its a lot easier to eat healthy and exercise than to not do so!
This.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

starchild5 wrote:
Adama wrote:It is not the looks. You just think it is the looks. It's much deeper than that. It is the soul. The outer beauty doesn't matter so much as the inner beauty. I am talking about the beauty of the soul, not the body.

You can change the outside, but if it is the soul's beauty that counts, it won't matter. You can't change your soul's beauty. You're just changing the outer beauty. So if it is the souls that attract each other, what benefit have you gained by just changing the outside? I am not against changing the outside. I am just saying, it may not just be a matter of physical manipulation.

In other words, I don't think you can change who is and who isn't attracted to you by surgery. I think that is determined by the soul.

After you do this, report back. I am sorry to be pessimistic, I just don't think it will be that easy to join the "massive free fornication" club that the players get to participate in. If you manage to get that though, make sure you write back with the truth. Actually either way write back.

When's this surgery going to take place and how much will it cost? How long's the healing time? Are you going to go jet setting at women's expense?
correct..I'm in your group only, I'm on HappierAbrod thinking line

We know, its the soul, its the heart that counts at the end of the day...Its how genuine we are that counts in front of god.

Lets be honest, hot women are stupid :) ...They don't have time for soul searching and digging deep...I'm aware that what I'm doing is stupid and won't change anything with matters of soul.

I don't know why this way it is...No hot women look for a man with soul, else we all would be getting laid every hour ....There are no women coming on this forum to get laid...

I'm aware I'm going after falseness...fakeness and delusion...BUT having beautiful women in your arm, dating them, sleeping them do make you feel good. As an Indian, If i could get few Russian girls to date not hookers..My life as far as sex goes would be complete.... :wink:

I have to do more research regarding place, price and cost etc...I need more money as well with looks...having got the surgery and being stuck in India won't look good either... :)

Will update here
Don't get me wrong. I was unclear. I'm not talking about the virtues of your soul being recognized by another person. What I mean is soul resonance.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

starchild5 wrote:
chanta76 wrote:starchild,

You sure about that? I live in NYC and there is a sizable Indian/Bangladesh community here. I notice most of the Indian girls are with Indian men. I notice that Indian men that are educated with good jobs married to white women.

Now in India where there are various levels of poverty I wouldn't be surprise if a white western guys does really well over there but I knew one Nepal guy who lived in India and did PUA. He told me that it was easy picking up Indian girls because most Indian guys are socially retarded but the problem is that he is Nepal so you have the Indian caste system coming into play.

I always thoughts that in India you still have that arrange marriage stuff happening and parents set ups dates and all. Does this still happen?
I can take that line for sure, and even settle in America with an Indian nurse. I get proposal all the time...I can eventually get a white women somehow and settle down but I'm a d*ck and I need super hot women for fun not marriage and kids :lol:

I need no commitment fun.

I have seen the white women Indian guys marry...They are to be honest REJECTS from white men ...there are exceptions to the norm, but Indian guys are not marrying super hot women in America, sleeping with multiple women all the time...

I'm not sure if Indian women would open up completely to a nepali guy even to the extent of having babies like they would with a white guy...sure PUAs can get numbers but how many convert to sleep...a good looking guy can get all the super hot women, all the time, anywhere in India and not have to commit to anything and then he can go to russia and do the same and then to korea, japan, germany, America, canada...On a Roll..

He don't have to work...Women would pay him to be alive...That's the vibe i got from OKC

forgot to add...This is the guy I used in OKC...Women dig his Jawline is the most answer from which part they like in my face question ..The women would do anything a man can ever dream of to this guy..Its unbelievable

So you just want to monger? Am I correct? I mean from reading your post I was under the impression you couldn't get any girl but can get an Indian girl and maybe average white girl am I correct? BUt your just looking to sleep around with hot looking girls. If that is the case I would spend money on p4p and go to Russia and sleep with hot looking white girls.

I mean even if you lose weight I don't think that will improve your looks to a Chad Thunder Cock. I mean I don't know how you look but you can't get a guy who is 5 and become a 9 just like that.

There are two ways to get hot girls. Either your just as hot as her or have loads of money.

.I would prefer on making allot of money.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
starchild5 wrote:You are forgetting Marcos...I'm an Indian, You have blue eyes and blonde hair, women in Asia dig that :lol: :lol:
Green eyes, brown hair as a matter of fact. But sure, I'll be the first to admit my eye & hair color are an advantage abroad. People always are attracted to whatever's exotic to them.
starchild5 wrote:No women dreams of getting laid by an Indian guy now a days, they all want white guys or latino or even black or korean or japanese ....
I know a few Filipinas who find Indian guys quite attractive. One of the prettiest girls of my wife's village married an Indian guy, and they seem very much in love. He is a very plain looking and short guy, I am sure you look better then him even in your state of delusion and self-doubt that blinds you. She's pale, has good features, nice hair, and now she has a very plain looking husband and a very plain looking son. But it did not stop her attraction.

Or, maybe it's his nice car and successful business. ;)
starchild5 wrote:Indian genetics is degraded, its not the best....We need to accept facts, doing exercise would help definitely that I plan to do....but surgery is the way to JUST GET INTO THE FAKE WORLD RIGHT IN :)
Depends on which Indian you are looking at. I've seen some of your Hollywood stars, and their genes do not look even remotely "degraded" to me. I bet that there are some Indian guys who are handsome enough to get foreign women. If they are not handsome enough already, I doubt a new jawline will fix everything all of a sudden - they would benefit more from, say, driving a nicer car or wearing a nicer suit, something that projects success. A handsome poor dude has it worse then an ugly rich one, at the end of the day.
starchild5 wrote:...I know its bad, but the world is fake...but inside I would be sane ...The looks that I KNOW I would built would be JUST TO GET LAID and get the women of my dreams...and that is White Girls From Eastern Europe/Germany/America/and Korea and japan ...Its the JawLine that would do the trick :P :P
I would like to see your picture, seriously. I am imagining your jawline to look like this now:

As Winston Says...Its not the Norm, sure even Chinese guys like Indians get laid and some gets lucky BUT ITS NOT THE NORM...

Not HOT but Super HOT is the only way to go....Women have become more bitcher than 10 years back..

I would get my portfolio done once I'm in shape and then would send it soon for review :D but not here as i don't want this thread to be related to my picture and then come back few years down the line in Google search, when I'm sleeping with 100s of women with My Good Looks. :D

Women should not know that I went under the knife to get my looks as they need to be convinced that I have a natural god given looks. 8) 8)

Women needs to be kept under illusions to get laid...sad but true...
Last edited by starchild5 on July 27th, 2016, 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

livefreeordie wrote:Very interesting conclusions Starchild, and I've come to similar ones myself about jawlines. I think looks can be an important factor, and we ALL have the ability to enhance our looks, but depending on the environment a weakness can be an asset, and in Australia i dont stand out whereas philippines i feel like a bit of a celebrity. e.g. in Australia ive been told my nose is too big, in the Philippines the girls love my big nose lol

Yeah. Looks are everything in a fake world, whatever it takes...I'm learning from Koreans...They have taken over the world through surgery alone..Kpop, Korean wave...Many girls prefer Kpop stars than even Hollywood now a days...

Exercise can help which I plan to do rigorously, I want to reduce body fat as well and get in shape PLUS removing fat under jaw line from suction etc ... Koreans are smart...they do both, they just dive in right into the game. Kpop is a worldwide phenomenon and 90% of Kpop stars went under the knife...

I think Koreans understand, the world has degraded a lot and only looks matters.

Most Bollywood stars are actually not Indians, they are Afghans....They have more Aryans DNA, from Caucasus mountains.

Looks can take you places where heart and brain cannot unfortunately :D :D

I just need to end up in Thailand and Philippines first and then my looks changing quest will start... :)
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Adama wrote: Don't get me wrong. I was unclear. I'm not talking about the virtues of your soul being recognized by another person. What I mean is soul resonance.
No issues. I understand.This is just a fake life I want to delve into to get laid :)
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

chanta76 wrote:
So you just want to monger? Am I correct? I mean from reading your post I was under the impression you couldn't get any girl but can get an Indian girl and maybe average white girl am I correct? BUt your just looking to sleep around with hot looking girls. If that is the case I would spend money on p4p and go to Russia and sleep with hot looking white girls.

I mean even if you lose weight I don't think that will improve your looks to a Chad Thunder Cock. I mean I don't know how you look but you can't get a guy who is 5 and become a 9 just like that.

There are two ways to get hot girls. Either your just as hot as her or have loads of money.

Yes. That is correct. I dated white women in Germany and many girls in Philippines and some Indian women as well but they were NOT SUPER HOT and i had issues later on.

P4P I like but it does not give you that Ego Boost of sleeping with regular non-hooker girls from all over the world. Its a different feeling i guess.

The thing is women only get emotional, bitchy, feminist with average looking guys. If you are Super Hot, women simply do not care, they would sleep with you any time, any day, be your slave and clean your house.

I'm 5/6 according to hotornot website but if I can push myself to 7-8...I would have lot of less emotional torture from women. Women only torture ugly men.

In order to compensate that I would never be a 9, I want to make more money as well. I want to do both :) :)

Good Looks through JawLine fixing Plus Money = No Feminazi BS from women anywhere in the world. :)
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Starchild,

I don't know about that. I think good looking guys have it easier getting girls but good looking guys still deal with the bitchy attitude later but a good looking guy might have options so he can leave the relationship. Average guys stay in relationship because it's so hard for them to find someone else. I seen this time and time again.

But I think your over valuing good looks too much. I seen good looking guys lose out to guys who are OK looking but super charismatic. A good looking guy who is boring can't get far vs a OK looking guy who knows how to lead and have fun. Ugly guys have it worst..an ugly guy has to have other things like wealth and personality to compete more so than other guys.

I think you sound young. As you get older and have experience you realize looks are not everything.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

starchild5 wrote:...We all knew this already, but the gravity of it only dawned on me when I did this experiment in a dating profile.

Its all about Looks. Women are same everywhere. When I put my Indian face in okcupid, no one would contact me.... :lol:

I was very frustrated and then to self analyze it, I changed my profile picture, ID and contacted the same girls and suddenly, even India turned into Philippines with girls lining up to f*ck me... :shock: :shock:

My picture was of a Caucasian model in mid 20s and I cannot believe the response, the same girls who said, they are busy, blocked me, hated me were all over me.SAME PROFILE....JUST CHANGED THE PICTURE....what i wrote in about me, what i like, age, food, hobbies, everything was same Except the Picture...even conspiracy, David Icke all same, one point I even said, I'm Filipino Mix

I contacted girls from Finland, America, Canada, Sweden, Korea, Japan, India, Philippines, Russia etc. I could say literally anything to them and they would be fine with it. Many girls from Russia, America were ready to travel to f*ck me....America looked like a paradise with girls contacting me to get laid. Russia even better, They would say, they have not tried A*nal but would love to with me if i insist etc....the best...Germany, UK all looked like a Slut paradise..The entire Europe...I could f*ck any girls from okc from any country literally in an hour with LOOKS ALONE...

The shocker was India. The girls I thought were conservative, where absolutely crazy with me....In just one week, I got so many numbers from Indian girls than 40 years I have lived in India. :shock: :shock:

I never knew Indian girls would be this bigger sluts in India itself.

---------------------

So many sluts right under where I lived is the lesson on reality I learned. Its painful. :( :(

Lets "face" it...If we are not getting laid, We are not good looking for women. Plain Simple Fact. It hurts but life is a B**tch..no amount of rational explanation would do ..Your Heart does not count for a women...Its only LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS AND ONLY LOOKS...PERIOD.

Taiwanese women, Chinese, American women would all change, the moment you are good looking.

Women are only bitchy to Ugly Men, Average men...which lets be honest, majority of us are....95% of men are plain average, pu**sy flow upwards for a reason now I know, Good looking men can get laid in Sahara even....it does not matter, if you believe in god or not, conspiracy or not, be vegan or not, eat dog meat or not...If you are good looking, Women will swallow and spit in your command :lol:

Yes. Its True..I tried ..I eat Dog Meat line too with western women, who cry river on killing animals but changed it for me, because I was hot. They were fine, if I ate Dog, Cat, Pig liver, drink cow urine, homeless, job less, mix filipino, Indian, Arab....My values NEVER MATTERED..ONLY LOOKS DID. They never cared for what I truly believe in like Conspiracy, 911 inside job, vaccination, vegetarians, spirituality....everything is fine as long as I was hot to them.

WOMEN DO NOT CARE ANYTHING ABOUT YOU EXCEPT LOOKS. They are only feminist to ugly, average men. The moment you are good looking, they loose there bitchy, feminazi attitude and ready to swallow and be a mans slave.

--------------------

I have still not recovered from Indian women behavior, I cannot believe Indian women in India itself are so freaking sluts of the highest order.

THE ONLY THING YOU EVER NEED IS TO BE GOOD LOOKING TO GET LAID AND HAVE A GOOD LIFE. All my dream girls from America to Japan to India.... I could have if I'm good looking. The girls would pay me to be alive. One cabin crew girl from Russia offered me to take care of me and fool around with girls as well, as she does not believe in controlling men but all she wanted was to have my baby. Unbelievable right, yes for an Indian but not for a Caucasian mid 20s good looking model :lol:

----------------------

After a long long thought process, I have decided to go under the knife as soon as I have money to go to Korea :idea: :idea: :mrgreen:

I'm changing my looks, I know everything cannot be changed due to my Indian DNA, we are ugly by birth :D but whatever it takes....I need a good JawBONE. I need to remove excess fat around my face....Girls Dig JawBone.

In my analysis with the fake profile but tweaking things in profile to get the data. I found you can get laid and your chances would improve, if you have a GOOD JawLine...Girls dig that....You become hot...Your Eyes, Your Hair, Your Lips are secondary, a prominent JAW BONE IS ALL IT MATTERS To change your destiny. 8)

Example 1: Like this

Most of us would be like below with the Chin/Cheek fat under the jaw.

WELL TIME FOR A CHANGE..... :lol:

I know for most of us, its a moral issue to change what is god given etc....but your clock is ticking and if you really wanted to achieve everything, more than money, its the Looks. You don't have to be like BraddPitt....BUT have a GOOD JAWLINE....I don't know why, but I asked over 1000 women and 90% said its my Prominent JawLine...

Everything is a Good JawLine Folks...All Feminist, Bitchy American women would make a quick 180, once they see your Prominent JawBone and which better place than South Korea to do it.

Now I know why Koreans value Looks more than anything else in life. They are way ahead of this game it seems with Kpop and all..All girls under the knife and yet so famous.

My next amazing phase in life will begin the moment I change my JawLine..Its that sad but its the reality now. Not god, not morality, not how helpful, caring you are..Its all about a freaking JawLine for women these days. Get it or be a nobody to women all over the world.

I believe you're close but your observations are not quite right. The truth of the matter is that women of all races around the world respect and value Caucasian males much higher than any other race of males.

Those women didn't respond to your fake account because the photo was good looking, they responded because the photo was of a white male.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

I'm tall, have a symmetrical face, and a strong jaw line, and I am incel.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

starchild5 wrote:
chanta76 wrote:

Yes. That is correct. I dated white women in Germany and many girls in Philippines and some Indian women as well but they were NOT SUPER HOT and i had issues later on.

P4P I like but it does not give you that Ego Boost of sleeping with regular non-hooker girls from all over the world. Its a different feeling i guess.

The thing is women only get emotional, bitchy, feminist with average looking guys. If you are Super Hot, women simply do not care, they would sleep with you any time, any day, be your slave and clean your house.

I'm 5/6 according to hotornot website but if I can push myself to 7-8...I would have lot of less emotional torture from women. Women only torture ugly men.

In order to compensate that I would never be a 9, I want to make more money as well. I want to do both :) :)

Good Looks through JawLine fixing Plus Money = No Feminazi BS from women anywhere in the world. :)
I think this is somewhat incorrect. You think that women being beasts is caused by the man. This cannot be the case. The problem is the woman is a beast. Good looking, average looking or "below average" looking do not matter if the woman is a beast. I've known a man that some would describe as good looking, with a square jaw, as you indicated, who has had women refuse to do regular things between lovers for him, women who've yelled and screamed at him over nothing, and even women who dumped their previous boyfriends to go with him but who later treated him like crap on a whim. Looks is no guarantee of female compliance.

You'll also have to arm yourself for a new phenomenon you may have never encountered, that is the teaser, who will have you jump through all the hoops only to say no at the last minute. Why? Because when you're a good looking man, you may become a target for some average and unattractive woman to get ego boosts off of. They just want the ego boost, but they don't want the man (because that would require work on their part as the woman). To see if they could get that hot guy. Then everyone around you will think you must definitely be a loser, being so good looking yet "failing" with women who intentionally set out to tease you from the start. Worse you'll begin to doubt yourself because of rejection from regular women who should be easy, disabling your confidence for when it's truly needed.

I don't think most men or women will be able to sleep with thousands of people without becoming a prostitute or a prostitute-monger. It's every man's dream, but only a very few "accomplish" this in reality. Much more important than number is the quality. One quality woman is worth 1,000 low class sluts.

Also, banging easy sluts won't bring the ego boost you desire. Possession of a quality woman in a real relationship where she is in submission will give you that ego boost. It isn't an amazing feat to sleep with a slut. It's just a matter of whether or not your number gets called out of the queue ("who's the next customer?" Now serving customer # 395).
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

starchild5 wrote:
Adama wrote: Don't get me wrong. I was unclear. I'm not talking about the virtues of your soul being recognized by another person. What I mean is soul resonance.
No issues. I understand.This is just a fake life I want to delve into to get laid :)
I'm saying that we all think it is the outside that people are looking at. I think it is really a soul match up rather than simply a feast for the eyes. If it is about the attraction and compatibilities between the souls, then no manipulation of the outside of the person should be able to affect anything.

In other words, I don't think you can join another "soul group" simply by altering your jaw line.