Why are incels so adamant on looks?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Re: Why are incels so adamant on looks?

Post by abcdavid01 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
drronnie wrote:On every incel forums I keep on reading that the only thing that matters are looks.
What are you still doing on incel forums? Leave those forums, at once, if you ever want to have anything resembling a happy and enjoyable life. If you still do not get it after all this time, brother, you are a fool. You keep on coming back to places you know are no good for you. Places you know will only lessen your self-esteem more, and drag you down in their own negativity. These are not uplifting forums, they are destructive, depressive and dark places. You are a fool for going to them.
That's how I feel about Happier Abroad sometimes...
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Zambales wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:Women want good genes, and use appearance to judge genes, but the face is only of minor significance. The immune system is most important (how a person smells), then the body (height, muscularity, athletic ability, skin, voice as a measure of lung power, body hair as a mark of testosterone, etc), then how the face will blend with that of the woman (a huge nose on the man mixed with a tiny nose on the woman may give a normal nose on the children), then facial symmetry (not the same as beauty), and finally standalone facial beauty.

Donald Trump is fat, balding, and old, but he was handsome when young and has demonstrated his genes can produce beautiful healthy intelligent children, thus he is still highly attractive to women for mating purposes, independent of his wealth, personality (????), and fame.

Looks is everything, but looks is a lot more than the face.

Fat has nothing to do with genes, though it does indicate personality problems, which is why everyone despises fat people. Eat once a day: easiest weight loss and weight maintenance diet ever.

Male pattern baldness is genetic, but most women don't care, since their sons will have full heads of hair until they too are middle aged.
Melania Trump is a very attractive woman. Why would she want a man 24 years her senior when she could get most guys around the same age as her or even younger who are far better looking than Trump? According to her she was attracted to his mind lol but I'm calling bullshit on that one. As if she couldn't meet a good loooking guy in his forties who has intelligence! It's all about his money and status.
That's part of it, but Trump also has charisma. Trump level charisma is rare. His charisma also somewhat explains his wealth and even moreso his celebrity. The age difference between men and women is also skewed. Men often date younger, but women don't. That's been true throughout history.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Signet wrote:
drronnie wrote:
seconded Bro. I am doing things to improve myself however most of the incels are not and resort to pulling each other down. Even those people who try to give good advice are either ignored or banned on some forums. the question is why?
Why? Because the sort of people who post on those kinds of forums are broken human beings. Expecting them to do anything that makes sense is like expecting a dog to do math. They are not there to improve themselves, they are there to get high on bitterness and anger, because they constantly wind each other up.

Weren't you the one who was talking about being all over sluthate (and posting here with the exact same air of confused detachment) like a year ago? Might you actually not be as detached as you think/try to pretend you are?
That would be no surprise because I am trying to free myself of these negative thoughts but then I keep on being pulled back. If in the future I will get a relationship or not is uncertain but I am trying to focus myself other things. If I am constantly thinking about why I am not getting laid while everyone else does like walking in the park that would make me crazy.

Since I have starting working out more seriously and am cutting down on lunch and dinner I am starting to have hope but once in a while I get pulled back into the negative.

I will answer my own question on why "ugly" people get more laid than me. Because they do not give a shit about being ugly. They just are normally and naturally and go up to talk to women whereas people like me get "pre rejected" by assuming that women would hate me.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

abcdavid01 wrote:
Zambales wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:Women want good genes, and use appearance to judge genes, but the face is only of minor significance. The immune system is most important (how a person smells), then the body (height, muscularity, athletic ability, skin, voice as a measure of lung power, body hair as a mark of testosterone, etc), then how the face will blend with that of the woman (a huge nose on the man mixed with a tiny nose on the woman may give a normal nose on the children), then facial symmetry (not the same as beauty), and finally standalone facial beauty.

Donald Trump is fat, balding, and old, but he was handsome when young and has demonstrated his genes can produce beautiful healthy intelligent children, thus he is still highly attractive to women for mating purposes, independent of his wealth, personality (????), and fame.

Fat has nothing to do with genes, though it does indicate personality problems, which is why everyone despises fat people. Eat once a day: easiest weight loss and weight maintenance diet ever.

Male pattern baldness is genetic, but most women don't care, since their sons will have full heads of hair until they too are middle aged.
Melania Trump is a very attractive woman. Why would she want a man 24 years her senior when she could get most guys around the same age as her or even younger who are far better looking than Trump? According to her she was attracted to his mind lol but I'm calling bullshit on that one. As if she couldn't meet a good loooking guy in his forties who has intelligence! It's all about his money and status.
That's part of it, but Trump also has charisma. Trump level charisma is rare. His charisma also somewhat explains his wealth and even moreso his celebrity. The age difference between men and women is also skewed. Men often date younger, but women don't. That's been true throughout history.
Charisma helps alot and also the ability to make a woman laugh. For example my uncle is a carpenter and double my age. I may earn more than him and have a better education but the fact the I have a high inhibition preents me from having any longer conversation with girls. Eventhough it would financially make more sense to go for me than my uncle they would pick him becuase of his confidence.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

Adama wrote:Guys who think they are ugly always think the problem is that they're ugly. They aren't open to other possibilities, like wrong choices in women, or the inability to read signals, or the lack of knowledge or confidence in how to proceed.

I've tried all kinds of ways to lose weight. The one I like the most is water only fasting. 12 days of water only fasting caused me to lose more fat than I could in the previous ten years. I don't even work out that much anymore, although I should.
12 day water fast? I struggled to get past 3 days, how do you do it?

They are so adamant on looks because in men the biggest false belief is that we arent good looking enough for the women! And thats what holywood and the media propagate with the fake perfection we are used to from actors

Yes forget that incel stuff, unless you are some-kind of spiritual adept or monk, whats the point. They will propagate false beliefs
Last edited by livefreeordie on July 26th, 2016, 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

abcdavid01 wrote:
Zambales wrote:

Charisma can be defined as arrogance though and this is what Trump has an abundance of. Women do like confident men but they don't particularly like arrogance - although some are prepared to put this negative trait to one side so long as her man can provide her with the lifestyle she desires.

They met about 10 years ago when she was in her mid thirties and he was around 60. Let's face it, if Trump was working as a janitor can you imagine this very attractive 35 year old introducing him to her friends.

Melania : "Here's my new boyfriend, Donald. He's a janitor"

*stunned silence*

Friend 1 whispers "What the f**k do you see in HIM? He's old enough to be your father!"

Melania : "He may be 60 but I like his charisma and he'll give me an attractive looking kid"
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Adama wrote:
non sequiter: NOUN

a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement.
The conclusion follows from the premise of the OP, which I agree with, that "looks" matters a lot, except I believe looks is more than face (though Trump had a very handsome face when young). Even women past the age of having children still think subconsciously about the possibility of pregnancy, so a man with good genes, regardless of age, is attractive for mating purposes. Though all other things being equal, youth beats age because sperm quality does deteriorate with age.

I believe Trump would be a big hit with women 20 years younger even if he was just a $60k/year used car salesman, partly because of good genes, but mostly because of personality. Money can't buy love, and that's not sour grapes because I have lots of money myself. I don't think a man with Trump's drive and intelligence would be a janitor, but used car salesman, yes.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

drronnie wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:
Zambales wrote:

also the ability to make a woman laugh.
I agree.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I have a cousin who married a pretty American woman 25 years younger when he settled down to have children. He had average income, but was intelligent and good-looking. Another American cousin married a man 20 years older to have children with. A love match (she earns more than him) though the fact that this man was a genetic winner helped (super intelligent, very handsome, tall). Several of my boyhood friends had fathers who divorced in their 40's to remarry beautiful American women 20 years younger and start new families. These men were typically true alpha males: doctors and lawyers who had been athletes when young. Obviously, money was a factor, but only a screening factor. Genes is what really pushed thsee girls to marry and get pregnant with these men.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

drronnie wrote:I myself am an incel
No your not. Quit applying your self-worth to women screwing you. Sex to women is cheap. So cheap, that they would rather go shopping than screwing .. and your living your whole life around the concept of a woman taking off her clothes to validate you.

I was called a incel years ago. Never slept with a woman in my life. I was a virgin. Society treated it as if something was wrong with me and something to be ashamed of. I was told to try harder to get sluts to sleep with me.

But what those people failed to realize, I wasn't the problem. It was western women in general. As soon as I found someone over-seas, all the sick culture BS that America induces into people was not effecting her, she was a normal girl.

But more importantly, I was a normal man. Only by American standards was I considered sick or "needing to be fixed".

The whole concept of needing to sleep with a woman or something is wrong with you is a sick system and a huge social pressure that needs to be removed. Sleeping with women is not a manhood achievement. I don't feel any different than before I met my wife than I do now, that I am with my wife. I am still the same man, always was. Did her vagina magically fix me? Of course its all utterly non-sense.

Be who you want to be in life, and don't place your worth on a woman's desire to have sex with you. It doesn't make you less of a man. It makes her less of a woman.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

They think looks are the only thing that matters because looks are the only thing that matters to modern American women. Almost all the guys in my social circle are incel or nearcel. However, two guys in my social circle are very successful with women. Guess what they have in common? Good looks...
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

abcdavid01 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
drronnie wrote:On every incel forums I keep on reading that the only thing that matters are looks.
What are you still doing on incel forums? Leave those forums, at once, if you ever want to have anything resembling a happy and enjoyable life. If you still do not get it after all this time, brother, you are a fool. You keep on coming back to places you know are no good for you. Places you know will only lessen your self-esteem more, and drag you down in their own negativity. These are not uplifting forums, they are destructive, depressive and dark places. You are a fool for going to them.
Good. That means you figured it out.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

abcdavid01 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Yeah I agree. This forum often reminds me a LOT of those f***ed up incel forums like "Sluthate" and "Lookism.com" or whatever they are called...

I completely agree with Marcos btw.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

duplicate
Last edited by Eric on July 27th, 2016, 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I agree and looked at myself and figured out that I was the only one blocking me from getting laid; having sex, whatever... most of us put up barriers a long time ago, forgot that they were there and are essentially wandering around lost and confused, angry at our outside(s).

It is only when we REALLY look at ourselves we see accountability for our choices, what we want to do or not do...and why or why not we want to do this, most of us overcomplicate things; and humans are masters of avoidance and lazy making, we are also rebellious (that's why a lot of people turn gay)... and in my own case - like to pretend we are better than all of this; so it's easier just to sit it out and not partake in life at all. Completely safe, we start to dry up real quick and form terrible vices that are worse than the avoidance itself & if you were just living life.
Life is life. We are in it and don't have a choice, throwing your hands up, pouting or refusing to play isn't an option...
you can, Just look at those incel guys. this is about deeper than getting laid. It is about something deeper, a deeper acceptance of life; those guys who understand and accept this, accept some pain ...and don't fight the reality of life are the ones who reap the most reward; not taking too seriously anything, because they know...

Getting 'laid' is mysteriously easy, you have to bring it down to 1+1= 2 level simple, and don't make things overcomplicated. Humans love to overcomplicate things and thus destroy the natural way of life, and are then confused why then.
Every man must deal with the fraught dynamic between men & women, you have to give up something of yourself, she gives up something of herself; there is no way around this - women have to deal with this...and most are actually better at it than men are - for reasons that are responsible for that...(I think women were made to give in - especially to temptation, desires or a dynamic male force; they are born receptive) why don't you - for men it's about power. Men desire power and fear loss of control- woman does this to man. Women fear being controlled (hence the ultimate fear of rape)...since it's easier to give in than to give up, it's actually easier for women to have sex, and harder for men to do it, I think (that's also why men who have frequent frequent sex come undone). Just submit to it...it's life, you're supposed to. don't worry about it - you wont drown or die, this is just something of being a man. give in to it. It's best to meet it with a smile + grin when meeting a beautiful female, submitting yourself to the utter absurdity of the situation...; ) - which can and will usually lead to both getting laid. If you seek to avoid this or find a way around, you will avoid completely and be incel or, that pathological guy who sits in his office all day everything organized but can't handle life. Life is for living, and the living accept all of life and the way that it is. This is why I have a theory that those who believe in God actually - you'd find it surprising, get laid more often...have better sex, etc, better relationships; even those that understand it and follow on some subconscious level.
So, men and women must accept this and let it; accept it and have fun, play with it, don't make the arrogant mistake I made when I was younger and fight & think there's some way you can control your life, control it, etc.
Reading from the Bible has helped me to understand human nature, males and females... God, the way things are, etc., I suggest reading it, at least Genesis with an open mind, people will scoff but they don't know what they're talking about.

Give into, accept life ... and find a way to wisely or, :? semi-wisely playing.

there, I've just told you the complete secrets to getting laid.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.