Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why are incels so adamant on looks?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why are incels so adamant on looks?

Postby retiredfrank » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:42 pm

Eric wrote:there, I've just told you the complete secrets to getting laid.

Take it from a guy who used to often turn down offers of sex from homosexuals, the real secret to getting laid is to have something the other person wants, so that you can exchange this something for the sex you want. Women in much of the world are glutted with offers of dick, and will treat additional offers from average Joe's the way I treated offers of men's mouths and assholes when I was living in San Francisco. And offers of "inherent dominant alphaness" are laughable to most women. Lots of women do want a husband, for many reasons, so that's something a man can offer. But the one thing everyone wants is money.

The real problem with incels is they reject P4P, degrading to the man they say, as if whining like babies on internet forum isn't also degrading.
retiredfrank
Freshman Poster

Postby Eric » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:49 pm

retiredfrank wrote:

Take it from a guy who used to often turn down offers of sex from homosexuals, the real secret to getting laid is to have something the other person wants, so that you can exchange this something for the sex you want. Women in much of the world are glutted with offers of dick, and will treat additional offers from average Joe's the way I treated offers of men's mouths and assholes when I was living in San Francisco. And offers of "inherent dominant alphaness" are laughable to most women. Lots of women do want a husband, for many reasons, so that's something a man can offer. But the one thing everyone wants is money.

The real problem with incels is they reject P4P, degrading to the man they say, as if whining like babies on internet forum isn't also degrading.

You can pay women for sex, it's not that it's degrading (it inherently kind of is), but it's that you don't have to. It's unnecessary. If you've worked out what I just told you, it happens naturally. If it's not happening naturally for you - you need to take a look at you.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
Eric
Junior Poster

Postby retiredfrank » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:00 pm

Eric wrote:You can pay women for sex, it's not that it's degrading (it inherently kind of is), but it's that you don't have to. It's unnecessary. If you've worked out what I just told you, it happens naturally. If it's not happening naturally for you - you need to take a look at you.

Only true in parts of the world or for certain types of good-looking guys (I was good-looking when young) and/or guys with low standards.

I gave you the example of homos offering me their mouths and assholes. Nothing was going to get me to say yes other than huge amounts of money and only then if no risk of disease. Lots of men are in the same position with respect to women as those homos were with respect to me. There are plenty of men who will NEVER get even the ugliest woman to desire them or give them free sex. This is not my reality, but it is the reality of many men. Sorry if you can't deal with reality.

Spreading false hope is as bad as spreading false despair.
retiredfrank
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:14 pm

Incel isn't even purely about looks anymore, although looks are still usually a prerequisite to getting women. I could look like Arnold circa 1970s in the U.S. and it wouldn't make a shit amount of difference to me there. I'm not a scumbag so although I could get some tail from being attractive, I wouldn't want it. (Also not attracted to AWs - even "hot" ones anymore.) And although looks can get you in the door, Western females would leave you soon enough if you're not a degenerate.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby retiredfrank » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:16 pm

This guy posted here looking for advice.

https://www.okcupid.com/profile/QuietGuy316

Fine example of a guy who has had and will continue to have problems getting even ugly women in the USA. He is not a virgin, and doesn't whine like an incel, but he is effectively an incel. Yes, his personality is partly to blame, but that isn't so easy to change, plus the guy would still be unattractive even with a new personality. It's cruel to say he is entirely to blame for his difficulties with women here in the USA. If he continues to have problems in the Philippines, another story.
retiredfrank
Freshman Poster

Postby gnosis » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:23 pm

It's my opinion that "incels" should put their time and energy into making money for P4P. That is more likely to improve their quality of life than anything else. Obviously, if you are an adonis, life is going to be easier for you. But obsessing over the fact that some men have it much better than you won't help you improve your life.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:24 pm

Zambales wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:
Zambales wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:Women want good genes, and use appearance to judge genes, but the face is only of minor significance. The immune system is most important (how a person smells), then the body (height, muscularity, athletic ability, skin, voice as a measure of lung power, body hair as a mark of testosterone, etc), then how the face will blend with that of the woman (a huge nose on the man mixed with a tiny nose on the woman may give a normal nose on the children), then facial symmetry (not the same as beauty), and finally standalone facial beauty.

Donald Trump is fat, balding, and old, but he was handsome when young and has demonstrated his genes can produce beautiful healthy intelligent children, thus he is still highly attractive to women for mating purposes, independent of his wealth, personality (????), and fame.

Looks is everything, but looks is a lot more than the face.

Fat has nothing to do with genes, though it does indicate personality problems, which is why everyone despises fat people. Eat once a day: easiest weight loss and weight maintenance diet ever.

Male pattern baldness is genetic, but most women don't care, since their sons will have full heads of hair until they too are middle aged.

Melania Trump is a very attractive woman. Why would she want a man 24 years her senior when she could get most guys around the same age as her or even younger who are far better looking than Trump? According to her she was attracted to his mind lol but I'm calling bullshit on that one. As if she couldn't meet a good loooking guy in his forties who has intelligence! It's all about his money and status.

That's part of it, but Trump also has charisma. Trump level charisma is rare. His charisma also somewhat explains his wealth and even moreso his celebrity. The age difference between men and women is also skewed. Men often date younger, but women don't. That's been true throughout history.

Charisma can be defined as arrogance though and this is what Trump has an abundance of. Women do like confident men but they don't particularly like arrogance - although some are prepared to put this negative trait to one side so long as her man can provide her with the lifestyle she desires.

They met about 10 years ago when she was in her mid thirties and he was around 60. Let's face it, if Trump was working as a janitor can you imagine this very attractive 35 year old introducing him to her friends.

Melania : "Here's my new boyfriend, Donald. He's a janitor"

*stunned silence*

Friend 1 whispers "What the f**k do you see in HIM? He's old enough to be your father!"

Melania : "He may be 60 but I like his charisma and he'll give me an attractive looking kid"

What are you talking about? He obviously has good genes, just from looking at his children. Janitor or no janitor. [/sarcasm]
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:27 pm

chanta76 wrote:Adama,

Do you have a girl friend? Or ever had one?

Yes, I've had girlfriends before. Right now I'm just waiting for the right opportunity. I'm not trying to hop on top of every chick that I think might be willing. I have a type, and I am waiting on it.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:35 pm

livefreeordie wrote:
Adama wrote:Guys who think they are ugly always think the problem is that they're ugly. They aren't open to other possibilities, like wrong choices in women, or the inability to read signals, or the lack of knowledge or confidence in how to proceed.

I've tried all kinds of ways to lose weight. The one I like the most is water only fasting. 12 days of water only fasting caused me to lose more fat than I could in the previous ten years. I don't even work out that much anymore, although I should.

12 day water fast? I struggled to get past 3 days, how do you do it?

They are so adamant on looks because in men the biggest false belief is that we arent good looking enough for the women! And thats what holywood and the media propagate with the fake perfection we are used to from actors

Yes forget that incel stuff, unless you are some-kind of spiritual adept or monk, whats the point. They will propagate false beliefs

I just used the water against the hunger pangs. That's my strategy and it works. After that there are two other battles: fatigue and mental lust for food (thoughts of food provoking cravings).

Yes, this is Hollywood. I have been trying to tell men this for years. Those stupid Hollywood movies where the men get down on one knee and beg and plead. Women do NOT like that AT ALL. The real women I've known wanted men with enough self respect that he didn't feel he needed to beg for her affection or attention. Everything those movies teach us is the opposite of how they work in reality. They are showing us the dysfunctional version and hoping that we'll follow that instead of the good version. Another example would be the women in the households in sit coms and commercials bossing around their husbands. Even the children are portrayed as smarter than dad. In reality things work the other way around, but if we were naive and ignorant, we might grow up following these dysfunctional examples, simply because we didn't know any better.

So say no dad around and just watching TV all the time. Son gets bossed around by mom all the time and grows up to think it is normal that women boss men around. Eventually marries some woman who bosses him around, and as we all know happens in these dysfunctional relationships, they live happily ever after. Daughter grows up thinking it is cool to boss men around, and then finally finds an American man willing to submit. Sound about right?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby chanta76 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:37 pm

incels focus on looks allot because looks does matter that is a fact HOWEVER, looks are not the be all end all for everything.

I think allot of incels does this experiment on line with fake profile using male models as profile vs their own pictures real pictures and notices the difference of attention.

Looks does matter. The difference is that for women you have a feminist and the fat women shaming men if men criticize ugly or fat females. Men do not have such movement. Not at all.

I think men should start a movement calling out the hypocrisy and double standards towards men.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby Adama » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:49 pm

chanta76 wrote:incels focus on looks allot because looks does matter that is a fact HOWEVER, looks are not the be all end all for everything.

I think allot of incels does this experiment on line with fake profile using male models as profile vs their own pictures real pictures and notices the difference of attention.

Looks does matter. The difference is that for women you have a feminist and the fat women shaming men if men criticize ugly or fat females. Men do not have such movement. Not at all.

I think men should start a movement calling out the hypocrisy and double standards towards men.

Shame doesn't matter. The shame such people would cast upon a man should be worn as a badge of honor.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby cdnFA » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:25 pm

12 day water fasts to lose weight is just beyond idiotic. If I have to explain why, you are too far gone to be helped.

Looks matter. If you are hot, plenty of girls will overlook your social awkwardness, your crap job, your lack of friends/status and just about everything else.

However the same thing applies to wealth, charm and status.

The more you have of one, the less you need of the others. If you are an incel, you probably lack any of those factors, or you have extreme social anxiety when it comes to at the least dealing with women you like. Even if you are hot, a girl might do most of the work, but if you are cowering in fear under the table there is only so much she can do.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Postby GoingAwol » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:35 am

retiredfrank wrote:

RetiredFrank,
Not all guys have access to p4p. I live in the U.S and it is illegal here. In theory, I could find a coked up street walker, but that would be a bad idea for a variety of reasons:
#1- I could get arrested and be publicly humiliated by having my name and picture put in the paper

#2- I could get diseases

#3- I could get jumped and mugged by a pimp and his goons.

#4- It is over priced with low quality women.

Is it unreasonable for me to reject that??? If I lived in a sane country with legalized prostitution, I would be at brothels on a regular basis.
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster

Postby retiredfrank » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:49 am

You have to do some work to get a quality provider, same as getting any other service professional: lawyer, dentist. Find providers on various websites. Pay the woman for a coffee date. Exchange driver license info. Talk enough so as to screen the cops. Maybe a second coffee date. She'll do it if you pay. Then repeat business to get good prices. Quality service professionals want repeat customers. Do this once a month, enough to say you have a sex life, and masturbate the rest of the time. $300/month is not that much for men with good jobs. $200/month is possible for long-term repeat business.

It's a demanding job. Don't hate on providers for asking to be paid for their work. You might be able to earn the money back by letting homos suck you off. Helps to have a six pack, or so I've read. For a hetero man, being sucked off by a homo is like a prostitute and john: distasteful, but you gotta make a living some way. If you reject being sucked off by homos, don't complain about the prices of prostitutes.

Even better is just accept incel status without bitching. I'm incel because I have high standards. I don't need to have a real sex life to feel good about myself, hence don't need to bother with prostitutes just to get a sex fix. I don't bitch and whine, that's for sure.
retiredfrank
Freshman Poster

Postby Eric » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:18 pm

frank, you sound like a real miserable guy. I'm sorry that you feel that way - however, you attacking me or anyone else who feels differently than you do disproves your world identity and therefor you can't handle it. You sound like the type of guy, no offense, who orders his world and lives alone because he can't handle anyone elses opinion and claims truth on every. single. thing.
The truth is, looks matter of course - but there is a source of energy you must have that you ride and it's called confidence.
No offense, but with your attitude it's no wonder you have trouble getting females.

What's with the talking about homos, constantly - it almost sounds like you've had experience with it or you're open to it. Just saying.

Lighten up, man.
...girls like a fun guy.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
Eric
Junior Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions