Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

A Must Watch Movie

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

A Must Watch Movie

Postby Tsar » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:58 pm

I recommend everyone watch Postal by Uwe Boll.

It has everything.

An American man, unemployed, living in a trailer park.

His wife is morbidly obese and yells at him and puts him down. (A picture later on shows she became morbidly obese after marriage)

A redneck hick f***s the guys wife (along with a lot of other men in the town). Every guy that is, secretly laughing at him

He goes to an interview for a job and two people interview him. They screw with him and ask him stupid interview questions. The obese woman says "Wrong" to every single answer. She asks him "What is the difference between a duck" which is when he gets angry and is told he is the best candidate and congratulated by the hiring manager. But then he is told he doesn't have the job, and the obese woman says they have 120 other people to interview.

There's a hippie type church with a cult leader.

There's a battle in the town for the Krotchy Dolls (a stuffed toy in the shape of testicles) between the leader of the hippie Church who is behind in taxes and the Muslim terrorists in the movie that each want it. The shipment in the movie was 2,000 and each one could sell for $4,000. This was a fictional toy. (I really thought this was just more of a metaphor, but today reading the news I found out that something like real Krotchy Doll exists, it's called the Scrotum Backpack http://www.elitereaders.com/scrotum-backpack-for-sale-soon/)

A black police offer shoots a Chinese immigrant woman in her car. He says he thought she called him the N word. This is highlighting the police shooting unarmed people in America.

After the Muslim terrorists and the Cult battle it out, the main character is the one who takes the heat for the massacre at Little Germany Amusement Park. (Well, Germany in real life now is like that amusement park where everyday a Muslim terrorist kills more Germans).

A funny comedy movie that has much more parallels to reality than when it was actually first released.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Re: A Must Watch Movie

Postby Ghost » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:26 am

So Uwe Boll has actually made a funny and meaningful movie? I never thought that would happen.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby idakotajohnson » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:18 am

where is the link. i want to watch badly
idakotajohnson
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:12 pm

idakotajohnson wrote:where is the link. i want to watch badly

You can download it from a torrent site, or try watching it on Netflix, or go to this site which has almost any movie available to stream online:

http://putlocker.is
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Tsar » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:38 pm

idakotajohnson wrote:where is the link. i want to watch badly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3i2SALC_NI

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3i2SALC_NI[/youtube]
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby jamesbond » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:56 pm

It sounds hilarious, I will check it out. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby dreamofarakis » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:54 pm

the computer game was amazing ive never played a more gory offensive game
dreamofarakis
Freshman Poster

Postby dreamofarakis » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:54 pm

the computer game was amazing ive never played a more gory offensive game
dreamofarakis
Freshman Poster