Putin Issues Desperate Warning of WWIII !!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Putin Issues Desperate Warning of WWIII !!!

Post by Banano »

Infowars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMMscY7Btus

Published on Jul 7, 2016

Alex Jones breaks down the western mainstream media cover-up of Vladimir Putin warning journalists of war. The Russian president met with foreign journalists at the conclusion of the Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum on June 17th, and left no one in any doubt that the world is headed down a course which could lead to nuclear war.

Putin's Warning: Full Speech 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: Putin Issues Desperate Warning of WWIII !!!

Post by Wolfeye »

Ghost: What's in 2077?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Oh! I never played those, but I heard of them. There's a Las Vegas one, right? Is that one good?

I'm more into third person ("open world," whatever it's called), if I do play games- they're too easy these days. There's too little figuring things out, you can carry too much shit, and a lot of times you'll get all your health back in about 10 seconds if you don't get hit- it's damn-near like it's already over. In some of them, you had limits to what you could carry- so you had to make decisions of what to take & how to go about using it. In most of them, there was health packs or flak vests or something. Theoretically, I'd develop my own, but it seems like a lot of stuff that's out there doesn't really match up & I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Is it first-person or third-person? There was one, Spec-Ops: The Line, that looked good (it also looked kind of hard to wield, though- group dynamics with a video game controller can be tricky).

Yeah, it's at least a worrisome thing. I wonder why people don't mention that things COULD go like that if they're DONE like that, instead of that it WILL be this way. Plenty of things are LIKELY, but an action has to be engaged in order to occur & it's not always a restraint or a restriction to do things in a way that isn't going on the attack. It's almost always PHRASED that way, but that's just the phrasing. The inclination of comportment might not be to rape & dismember any more than the inclination is to drink urine or join a cult.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Ghost: Cool! I do that in the main menu? I still do a bit of the Xbox360 now & them, but I've got overseas plans & I should really start moving on that. I've f***ed around with learning a language & I probably could have learned a few by now- ever think of what you COULD have done?

Ain't that a spooky thing? I mean, it doesn't even have to be a NUCLEAR wasteland- just something that OTHERS have f***ed-up.