Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Steve Neese's New Videos on Foreign vs. American Women!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Steve Neese's New Videos on Foreign vs. American Women!

Postby Winston » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:57 am

Hi all,
Check out our buddy Steve Neese's new YouTube channel where he talks about Foreign women vs. American women. Subscribe here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxcHeF6uhEM4IQ2YHrngbFQ/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0

Some of his great videos rants:

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Steve Neese's New Videos on Foreign vs. American Women!

Postby Winston » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:17 am

Here Steve Neese talks about the refreshing differences between Filipinas and American women, showing concrete hard evidence to support his claims, even from the smallest things that are revealing in attitude. :)

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby starchild5 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:13 am

All he need is a good Jawline :lol:

I have come to the conclusion that only Looks Matter...If he just goes to Korea and get his looks fixed to 9/10..American women would be lining around his condo.

American women are only bitchy to Ugly American Men

American women are only Feminist to Average American Men

As i wrote in my other thread, the day you change your looks would be the day even Indian women becomes slutty :arrow: :arrow:

I have subscribed to his channel though...lets see how it unfolds
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:01 pm

Huh starchild? But didnt you see steve neese in his videos? Hes a good looking guy who is down to earth and humble. His problem is hes nice and down to earth. Also he doesnt click with american girls, but then again who does?

Winston
Site Admin

Postby jamesbond » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:24 pm

Here Steve talks about feminism and political correctness in the US.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby IraqVet2003 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:14 pm

Winston wrote:Hi all,
Check out our buddy Steve Neese's new YouTube channel where he talks about foreign women vs. american women. Subscribe here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxcHeF6uhEM4IQ2YHrngbFQ/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0

Great videos!!!!
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:01 am

Some of Steve's great new videos!

My master Summary on American vs Foreign women and differences in dating scenes

Why American men can do so well in the dating scenes abroad

Winston
Site Admin

Postby jamesbond » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:19 pm

Here is a new video from Steve talking about the study that shows US women to be the 2nd least flirtatious women in the world.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:14 am

Wow with the new YouTube embed code, Steve's videos now show up in nice modern widescreen format! Like theater style format!

Don't forget everyone to subscribe to Steve's channel. That way, the more subscribers there are, the more higher ranked his videos will be on YouTube! Subscribe here:

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:23 am

Steve Neese explains:

The main purpose of my Channel - Showing American men that they have other options available to them

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:39 am

Btw guys, doesn't Steve Neese seem so genuine and down to earth in his videos and his voice? Like a totally believable guy who is so honest and real.

Steve, how come some of your videos disappeared? What happened? Hope it was deliberate and not a forced take down.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby jamesbond » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:03 pm

Winston wrote:Steve, how come some of your videos disappeared? What happened? Hope it was deliberate and not a forced take down.

I was wondering the same thing, did some feminist flag them and have YouTube remove them?

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Banano » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:46 pm

Steve is a nice guy with ZERO charisma, lacks energy and passion = bad for business, very beta, comes across as naive and boyish(no offense please)
Mark Davis is a beast, he could sell ice to Eskimos and im not talking about meth :lol: , strong and determined, full of passion and belief, old fox
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:42 am

Unfortunately steve disabled his videos. Heres why.

From steve neese:

By the way, I have disabled most of my videos cause I got a job I really like and it's not worth the risk of anyone at my company finding out about them cause most of my co workers are American women. I get to work from home most of the time and it's super easy job and pays $40k too. Any crazy ass person (or a feminist ) if they chose to could find my real name (doesn't take much of a genius to figure out) and put a video titled under my real name and so if someone googled my name, game over . Jobs like the one I have are too good to be stupid enough to screw up , and for what? What am I getting out of having those videos up anyways ?? If I didn't totally love my job , I wouldn't mind risking it . They only recently allowed me to work from home now so that why I suddenly care more . Laters

My response:

Maybe you can make videos with your voice only and not your face?

Btw dont remove your videos. Just change the status of them from public to unlisted. That way we can still see them and embed them.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby steve55 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:26 am

Banano wrote:Steve is a nice guy with ZERO charisma, lacks energy and passion = bad for business, very beta, comes across as naive and boyish(no offense please)
Mark Davis is a beast, he could sell ice to Eskimos and im not talking about meth :lol: , strong and determined, full of passion and belief, old fox

Spot on! That's how i see myself too. :D
steve55
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions