Filipina Dating Blog

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
filipinaaficionado
Freshman Poster

Filipina Dating Blog

Post by filipinaaficionado »

Hi everyone - I am starting a blog to discuss my experiences dating Filipinas and my travels in the Philippines. The goal is to establish a place to share experiences and information. Please visit me at:

www.filipinaaficionado.com
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Re: Filipina Dating Blog

Post by Lorenzo »

Good luck on your project. I don't agree with some of what you said regarding the online dating sites. DIA is crap IMO. Cherry Blossoms followed by Filipinocupid.com I feel are the best online options for the Philipines. I never tried Christian Filipina though. There are guys on this forum with loads more experience.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Looks good....
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I agree with Lorenzo on DIA. The other two are much better and International Cupid, a sister site to Filipina Cupid, is worth looking at too as there are a few Filipina's there.

I think you need to be more specific on some issues. You can't just arrive in the country and get a visa. You will need to produce proof of your onward journey out of the country. Also, does everyone who is new to the Philippines know who Abu Sayyaf are? The area's that are not safe in MIndanao are in the west such as the Sulu Peninsula, Zamboanga and Cotabato City by the way.

Good luck with it though.