Warning: Why Having Children Could Ruin Your Life and Be Your Biggest Mistake! Must Read!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Warning: The True Consequences of Having Children! Must

Post by S_Parc »

Kradmelder wrote:There is no debate about that. I agree fully that Winston is blaming his father, who appears a decent man. Almost for sure his kid is doing the same. Boys take it hard when their father's abandon them and feel they are somehow responsible. I've taken a few fatherless boys shooting or on day trips on my bikes (at request f mothers). After that, they always want to come visit, offer to help me with chores like cut wood for me etc. My avatar, the second helmet was for a 10 yo boy I took. He took the photo. After a trip on dirt roads I took home to a tiny restaurant on a back road near no town. I bought him a hamburger but he was so impressed he told his ouma (grandmother) that i took him to a nice restaurant and bought him a really nice meal. Ouma wanted to reimburse me but I said it was only a hamburger and chips and a place for local farmers :lol: But for him a rare treat. Mother spends all her money on pubs, cigarettes and bars.

Usually they treat their mother like shit and with disrespect, as if they blame her that their father is gone, and the mothers are shocked at how polite and behaved they are with me. They are so craving a father figure. It is sad. But there comes a point when missing their dad turns to hatred, so Winston needs to reconcile before that happens
Mel's dad and I have grown close over the years. In effect, he's substituted for my own father, who's more or less, a nutcase.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

My wife is Indonesian. She did not like it when our mutual friend, a Canadian woman in her 20's, said she didn't like children. She said Indonesians think there is something wrong with you if you don't like children. And if you want to get married and not have children, they think you are selfish.

From a big picture point of view, we could say that those who don't want to have children are actually the leeches, leaching off the joy in life without contributing to the next generation, not just genes, but physical and emotional support of a child, and teaching and training the next generation of their family.

Children are a huge sacrifice, especially starting out. I hear the teen years can be difficult. My son is a teenager. He's not difficult at this point. He was a lot more of a challenge at 3 months old for me.

But you do get something back from children. You get a lot back emotionally. My girls hug me. One hugs me when I leave and says, "I love you forever.' The four-year-old likes to hug daddy. It's good to be appreciated by little kids. They don't stay little forever. It is good to have your children in your wife. It's good to have people in your life.

I suppose lonely mongers who do not invest any time in family (with the kids they father that they don't know about), can have some fun for 30 minutes to a couple of hours with a girl they pick up at a bar, or for a series of months with a short-term live in girlfriend or what have you. But they go on to the next relationship. When they get to be 70, unless they have cash, who wants to sleep with them? And who is going to wipe their butts when they are 98 in diapers and can't take care of themselves, if the VD doesn't kill them first?

From a purely selfish economic perspective, if you raise your kids with traditional values, they know they have to take care of you when you get older. That's one thing from my wife's culture that I'd like to instill in these kids. My parents are pretty well taken care of. We agreed to keep my wife's parents up. I'd be willing to do the same with my folks. Economically, it does make sense from this perspective.

For those of us who go the one-for-life marriage route, they also say a woman doesn't reach her full orgasmic potential until after she gives birth. Something about the blood vessels expanding. Just based on a sample of 1, I think that may be true. Before the kids, we did have more time to devote to such pursuits, though. A woman reaching full orgasmic potential is beneficial to men, too, since its loads of fun.
Last edited by MrMan on October 9th, 2016, 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Great post MrMan
Mine are teens. One is 18. They have never been any problem at all and actually willingly help a lot. I prefer to spend time with them than anyone else. If you keep doing what you are doing they will not be a problem. You sound like a dedicated father. Kids are the result of bad parenting. Don't give them attention and let them loose around malls and they will find other role models. If you are involved in their life in a meaningful way they will think what would my father say?

I don't agree with you on the 98 thing. One of you will die first. The other grows old alone. While alive your partner is also old so cannot physically help you. You will depend on kids or a nurse.

I agree with you, and your wife, that those who don't want kids as it takes their time and money are leeches. You are the product of a long line of ancestors who sacrificed. Now you must do your bit so it was not all in vain. If you don't want kids all your ancestors have done is now in vain. Only for me the duty is to reproduce your own race. To produce children that look like your ancestors did.

If you are Asian, we'll done. If you are White your dedication to being a father to the next generation is lost to the white race. No offence meant. You have your own value system. Either way you are still a good man doing his bit.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

MrMan wrote:My wife is Indonesian. She did not like it when our mutual friend, a Canadian woman in her 20's, said she didn't like children. She said Indonesians think there is something wrong with you if you don't like children. And if you want to get married and not have children, they think you are selfish.

From a big picture point of view, we could say that those who don't want to have children are actually the leeches, leaching off the joy in life without contributing to the next generation, not just genes, but physical and emotional support of a child, and teaching and training the next generation of their family.

Children are a huge sacrifice, especially starting out. I hear the teen years can be difficult. My son is a teenager. He's not difficult at this point. He was a lot more of a challenge at 3 months old for me.

But you do get something back from children. You get a lot back emotionally. My girls hug me. One hugs me when I leave and says, "I love you forever.' The four-year-old likes to hug daddy. It's good to be appreciated by little kids. They don't stay little forever. It is good to have your children in your wife. It's good to have people in your life.

I suppose lonely mongers who do not invest any time in family (with the kids they father that they don't know about), can have some fun for 30 minutes to a couple of hours with a girl they pick up at a bar, or for a series of months with a short-term live in girlfriend or what have you. But they go on to the next relationship. When they get to be 70, unless they have cash, who wants to sleep with them? And who is going to wipe their butts when they are 98 in diapers and can't take care of themselves, if the VD doesn't kill them first?

From a purely selfish economic perspective, if you raise your kids with traditional values, they know they have to take care of you when you get older. That's one thing from my wife's culture that I'd like to instill in these kids. My parents are pretty well taken care of. We agreed to keep my wife's parents up. I'd be willing to do the same with my folks. Economically, it does make sense from this perspective.

For those of us who go the one-for-life marriage route, they also say a woman doesn't reach her full orgasmic potential until after she gives birth. Something about the blood vessels expanding. Just based on a sample of 1, I think that may be true. Before the kids, we did have more time to devote to such pursuits, though. A woman reaching full orgasmic potential is beneficial to men, too, since its loads of fun.
I have to disagree. Some people have kids for selfish reasons too. For example some people just want to continue thier blood line as if they are royality.

Having kids ishould be more about raising life and guiding them but eventually letting them go once they are older. I seen parents that are still controlling of thier kids even in old age.

Im korean i get allot pressure from my parents in making them grand kids. Having kids should be a choice. Raising a child in this crazy world is very hard and maybe its better not too.
Saying that it can go both ways. I seen too many parents have kids just because society said they had too and they hated being parents. I think there is allot of parents that hate being parents. I dont know if its selfish but more like not everyone can or should be parents.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this funny short video from The School of Life about the horrors of having children. It says what I told you all long ago, that having kids ruins your romantic and sexual life with your partner. And it also makes you regret it. However, those who do not have children also regret it as well. So it's one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" type of things. lol

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwtBYjKWeDk[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

Winston, you are right about children being parasites,
but you are very wrong about the fact that most children are capable of love.

Most children do not love their parents and they do not even understand what real love is.

Parents sacrifice everything for their children, but children often sacrifice absolutely nothing for their parents.

They often just insult their parents and treat them like shit, and also considered that they are entitled to parents buying them everything they want
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

You are meant to create Kids for the System NOT FOR YOU.

People often ask why Aliens created humans to extract gold while they could have created robots ...this is the reason...Robots won't sacrifice there entire life for their baby robots, human would...

This system is working for over two hundred fifty thousand years perfectly by DESIGN...

Having kids as a carbon based life form speaks of ignorance...You are not meant to have Kids or even wife ...All these institutions are there to extend Alien Agenda.

Even the kids suffer after not loving there parents back..They are angry why the parents brought them to this hell
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

books wrote:Winston, you are right about children being parasites,
but you are very wrong about the fact that most children are capable of love.

Most children do not love their parents and they do not even understand what real love is.

Parents sacrifice everything for their children, but children often sacrifice absolutely nothing for their parents.

They often just insult their parents and treat them like shit, and also considered that they are entitled to parents buying them everything they want
That depends on the culture you raise them in and whether they have a young soul or mature soul. Some cultures spoil children and some souls corrupt easily. In mainland china, the children respect their parents and will do anything for them. They will even dump someone they love if they demanded it.

Countries with traditional values arent like what you describe. Also depends on how materialistic the child is. Ive seen some children with a heart of gold. Ive seen little blonde girls who are sweet, angelic, kind and caring. It depends. The problem is when you have children you dont know what you will get.

Children are one of those things in life that is "damned if you do, damned if you dont". If you have them, you will regret it. If you dont, you will regret it too. Either way you lose. Very illogical.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
International Gringo
Freshman Poster

Post by International Gringo »

Actually, as an American who lives part time in Angeles City, Philippines I can assure you that Winston is considered a supportive and loving father by Filipino standards. So many single mothers out here in the Philippines have baby daddies who leave the women with no financial or emotional support for their children whatsoever and this behavior is completely accepted in Filipino society. Winston is at least sending a couple hundred dollars a month to his kid and im sure visits him every year or so. That in itself will get you labeled a reliable family man by Filipino standards. However, I agree with the rest of you criticizing Winston that he is a deadbeat dad by American standards but then again we are all pretty much f**k ups in general (regarding work performances, family laws, being law abiding citizens, etc) whenever American standards are imposed on your average male
You can work your life away or you can live your life away
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

International Gringo wrote:Actually, as an American who lives part time in Angeles City, Philippines I can assure you that Winston is considered a supportive and loving father by Filipino standards. So many single mothers out here in the Philippines have baby daddies who leave the women with no financial or emotional support for their children whatsoever and this behavior is completely accepted in Filipino society. Winston is at least sending a couple hundred dollars a month to his kid and im sure visits him every year or so. That in itself will get you labeled a reliable family man by Filipino standards. However, I agree with the rest of you criticizing Winston that he is a deadbeat dad by American standards but then again we are all pretty much f**k ups in general (regarding work performances, family laws, being law abiding citizens, etc) whenever American standards are imposed on your average male
As much as Winston will avoid replying to me, I will agree to this post about him. Hey. He provides a site where we can be politically-incorrect. I don't mind the Cornfed, the Kradmelders, the MoreTorques if the people scared off can be brought back. E.g. where in the world is Ladislav?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston,
You should really send a copy of this big essay to your son, it'll be great food for thought when he is old enough to understand it.

* Post edited. HouseMD, you do not need to quote my entire huge essay just to make one little point.
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

Winston wrote:Check out this funny short video from The School of Life about the horrors of having children. It says what I told you all long ago, that having kids ruins your romantic and sexual life with your partner. And it also makes you regret it.

I know nobody who regretted not having children.

The people that I met who were over 60-years old and did not have children,
were easily looking 10-15 years younger than their biological age,
and they were happy.

Also, in which societies besides the chinese one,
do children unconditionally love their parents
and would do anything to save their parents' lives?
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

TL;DR: Children are technically parasites. Thanks to labor laws they aren't useful until they're 18. They're financial black holes and women are biologically hard-wired to have them at any cost, even at the cost of their lives. As a man, you should avoid having children, but I understand that unprotected sex feels amazing and sometimes you just wanna give into that ecstasy. I was lucky enough to have exceptional pullout game though. :P
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:Check out this funny short video from The School of Life about the horrors of having children. It says what I told you all long ago, that having kids ruins your romantic and sexual life with your partner. And it also makes you regret it. However, those who do not have children also regret it as well. So it's one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" type of things. lol

The video virtually gleaned over the exorbitant costs of having chilren. This is perhaps the most lifestyle-altering facet of parenthood.

I am almost 50 and I have yet to regret not having kids unlike the video suggested.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Winston wrote:Check out this funny short video from The School of Life about the horrors of having children. It says what I told you all long ago, that having kids ruins your romantic and sexual life with your partner. And it also makes you regret it. However, those who do not have children also regret it as well. So it's one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" type of things. lol

Much of what he says is true, but much is not as well.

I have never once regretted having children and they are the best things in my life. They don't end up mediocre if you provide a well balanced upbringing and are a dad, not a pal. Mine are national athletes and get 90s at school. Both fit and strong.

They may cost money, but so what? Who will I give all my money to when I die? The kaffir government?

Certainly it puts a strain on romantic relationships, but heifer love is short term. It dies in a few years or at best with you. Your DNA in kids lives forever.

There is no denying kids require a big sacrifice of money, me time, and self interest. But in my opinion, the rewards exceed the costs.

I think it is wrong for whites to discourage whites from having kids. We should rather stop blacks breeding. Or continue Apartheid's secret Project Coast research to develop a 'black bomb' diseases and chemicals that stop blacks breeding so much.
When Basson was interviewed by filmmaker Bob Coen for the documentary Anthrax Wars, screened in 2009, Coen asked him about rumours that Project Coast worked on developing an "ethnic weapon", the "black bomb". Basson responded: "That was great, ja, that was the most fun I've had in my life."

Under Basson, scientists also tried to develop an anti-fertility vaccine. Gould notes that during the TRC hearings, these scientists testified that they believed this vaccine was intended to be administered to black women without their knowledge or consent.
The South African white minority regime’s lethal legacy of bioweapons has been highlighted by The Washington Post at a time when the weapons of mass destruction are being considered a peculiar Iraqi speciality.

In an extraordinary two-part investigative report, the daily uncovers a failed transaction between the White South African scientists who had worked on the apartheid regime’s secret Project Coast and wanted to sell bioweapons to the CIA in 2002.
The report unmasks the secret terror machine of the White minority regime which tried to develop bioweapons targeting Blacks only. This would have been appropriately called the Black Bomb. This sinister attempt to use a biological weapon that would automatically pick targets based on skin colour may shock even the nuclear haves.

South Africa’s “Doctor Death” who approached the US agents with an offer to pass on pathogens and expertise spoke candidly about the work of the laboratory and plans for epidemics to be sown in Black communities and of cigarettes and letters that were laced with anthrax. He revealed a novel anthrax strain that could fool detection tests.

A retired CIA officer procured a sample and couriered the microbes in a toothpaste tube to America._
The FBI was promised scores of additional vials containing the bacteria that cause anthrax, plague, salmonella and botulism.
“All were to be delivered to the US government for safekeeping and to help strengthen US defences against future terrorism attacks.”

The lethal sample was safely delivered and tested in a US laboratory but the deal failed as the US officials did not like the price — $5 million and immigration permit for the South African scientist and up to 19 associates and family members to come to the United States.

A mate of mine had Wouter Basson's brother as a school teacher, and I went to a brithday party of his father, where Wouter Basson was one of the guests. Good party. A lot of former Generals and right wingers. They even insisted that all the waiters and waitresses had to be white.