Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Warning: The True Consequences of Having Children! Must Read

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Warning: The True Consequences of Having Children! Must

Postby zboy1 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:01 am

Wonderful story Winston.
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby chanta76 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:30 pm

MrMan wrote:My wife is Indonesian. She did not like it when our mutual friend, a Canadian woman in her 20's, said she didn't like children. She said Indonesians think there is something wrong with you if you don't like children. And if you want to get married and not have children, they think you are selfish.

From a big picture point of view, we could say that those who don't want to have children are actually the leeches, leaching off the joy in life without contributing to the next generation, not just genes, but physical and emotional support of a child, and teaching and training the next generation of their family.

Children are a huge sacrifice, especially starting out. I hear the teen years can be difficult. My son is a teenager. He's not difficult at this point. He was a lot more of a challenge at 3 months old for me.

But you do get something back from children. You get a lot back emotionally. My girls hug me. One hugs me when I leave and says, "I love you forever.' The four-year-old likes to hug daddy. It's good to be appreciated by little kids. They don't stay little forever. It is good to have your children in your wife. It's good to have people in your life.

I suppose lonely mongers who do not invest any time in family (with the kids they father that they don't know about), can have some fun for 30 minutes to a couple of hours with a girl they pick up at a bar, or for a series of months with a short-term live in girlfriend or what have you. But they go on to the next relationship. When they get to be 70, unless they have cash, who wants to sleep with them? And who is going to wipe their butts when they are 98 in diapers and can't take care of themselves, if the VD doesn't kill them first?

From a purely selfish economic perspective, if you raise your kids with traditional values, they know they have to take care of you when you get older. That's one thing from my wife's culture that I'd like to instill in these kids. My parents are pretty well taken care of. We agreed to keep my wife's parents up. I'd be willing to do the same with my folks. Economically, it does make sense from this perspective.

For those of us who go the one-for-life marriage route, they also say a woman doesn't reach her full orgasmic potential until after she gives birth. Something about the blood vessels expanding. Just based on a sample of 1, I think that may be true. Before the kids, we did have more time to devote to such pursuits, though. A woman reaching full orgasmic potential is beneficial to men, too, since its loads of fun.

I have to disagree. Some people have kids for selfish reasons too. For example some people just want to continue thier blood line as if they are royality.

Having kids ishould be more about raising life and guiding them but eventually letting them go once they are older. I seen parents that are still controlling of thier kids even in old age.

Im korean i get allot pressure from my parents in making them grand kids. Having kids should be a choice. Raising a child in this crazy world is very hard and maybe its better not too.
Saying that it can go both ways. I seen too many parents have kids just because society said they had too and they hated being parents. I think there is allot of parents that hate being parents. I dont know if its selfish but more like not everyone can or should be parents.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:44 pm

Check out this funny short video from The School of Life about the horrors of having children. It says what I told you all long ago, that having kids ruins your romantic and sexual life with your partner. And it also makes you regret it. However, those who do not have children also regret it as well. So it's one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" type of things. lol

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby books » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:35 pm

Winston, you are right about children being parasites,
but you are very wrong about the fact that most children are capable of love.

Most children do not love their parents and they do not even understand what real love is.

Parents sacrifice everything for their children, but children often sacrifice absolutely nothing for their parents.

They often just insult their parents and treat them like shit, and also considered that they are entitled to parents buying them everything they want
books
Freshman Poster

Postby starchild5 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:12 am

You are meant to create Kids for the System NOT FOR YOU.

People often ask why Aliens created humans to extract gold while they could have created robots ...this is the reason...Robots won't sacrifice there entire life for their baby robots, human would...

This system is working for over two hundred fifty thousand years perfectly by DESIGN...

Having kids as a carbon based life form speaks of ignorance...You are not meant to have Kids or even wife ...All these institutions are there to extend Alien Agenda.

Even the kids suffer after not loving there parents back..They are angry why the parents brought them to this hell
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:03 am

books wrote:Winston, you are right about children being parasites,
but you are very wrong about the fact that most children are capable of love.

Most children do not love their parents and they do not even understand what real love is.

Parents sacrifice everything for their children, but children often sacrifice absolutely nothing for their parents.

They often just insult their parents and treat them like shit, and also considered that they are entitled to parents buying them everything they want

That depends on the culture you raise them in and whether they have a young soul or mature soul. Some cultures spoil children and some souls corrupt easily. In mainland china, the children respect their parents and will do anything for them. They will even dump someone they love if they demanded it.

Countries with traditional values arent like what you describe. Also depends on how materialistic the child is. Ive seen some children with a heart of gold. Ive seen little blonde girls who are sweet, angelic, kind and caring. It depends. The problem is when you have children you dont know what you will get.

Children are one of those things in life that is "damned if you do, damned if you dont". If you have them, you will regret it. If you dont, you will regret it too. Either way you lose. Very illogical.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby International Gringo » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:34 am

Actually, as an American who lives part time in Angeles City, Philippines I can assure you that Winston is considered a supportive and loving father by Filipino standards. So many single mothers out here in the Philippines have baby daddies who leave the women with no financial or emotional support for their children whatsoever and this behavior is completely accepted in Filipino society. Winston is at least sending a couple hundred dollars a month to his kid and im sure visits him every year or so. That in itself will get you labeled a reliable family man by Filipino standards. However, I agree with the rest of you criticizing Winston that he is a deadbeat dad by American standards but then again we are all pretty much f**k ups in general (regarding work performances, family laws, being law abiding citizens, etc) whenever American standards are imposed on your average male
You can work your life away or you can live your life away
International Gringo
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:50 pm

International Gringo wrote:Actually, as an American who lives part time in Angeles City, Philippines I can assure you that Winston is considered a supportive and loving father by Filipino standards. So many single mothers out here in the Philippines have baby daddies who leave the women with no financial or emotional support for their children whatsoever and this behavior is completely accepted in Filipino society. Winston is at least sending a couple hundred dollars a month to his kid and im sure visits him every year or so. That in itself will get you labeled a reliable family man by Filipino standards. However, I agree with the rest of you criticizing Winston that he is a deadbeat dad by American standards but then again we are all pretty much f**k ups in general (regarding work performances, family laws, being law abiding citizens, etc) whenever American standards are imposed on your average male

As much as Winston will avoid replying to me, I will agree to this post about him. Hey. He provides a site where we can be politically-incorrect. I don't mind the Cornfed, the Kradmelders, the MoreTorques if the people scared off can be brought back. E.g. where in the world is Ladislav?
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby HouseMD » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:56 pm

Winston wrote:Hi all,
Several years ago, I wrote this ultimate essay about the true consequences of having children that society does not properly warn you about or educate you about. But I never posted it because I thought it might be too controversial and contain too many unpleasant truths that are too offensive. But I think I should post it anyway, at least to generate discussion, thought and awareness. Otherwise, all the effort I put into it would be for naught. So here it is.

I hope you all find it enlightening, useful, and gives you something to consider. Now before you cast judgment and throw flames at me, keep in mind that the reason I write pieces like this is because I live by Socrates' motto that, "An unexamined life is not worth living." Thus I believe I write these things for a noble cause.

Title: Warning: The True Consequences of Having Children - The Ugly Truth

Alternate titles:
Children: The Biggest Sacrifice With No Return - What Society Never Tells You
Why Children are Parasitic Energy Vampires - The Ugly Truth
Warning: Why Having Children Could Be Your Biggest Mistake
Warning: Why Having Children Could Ruin Your Life
Warning: Why Having Children Could Ruin Your Life and Be The Biggest Mistake of Your Life

"An unexamined life is not worth living" - Socrates

Warning: This essay contains unpleasant truths told in an unpleasant manner that may offend some. Those who are easily offended should not read this.

As we all know, society says you are incomplete until you have a family and raise children. It is part of our social programming. When you grow up, you are taught that your purpose and function in life is to get a job and raise a family. Your parents expect you to get married and have kids so they can have grandkids. And all your friends are getting married and having kids of their own, leaving you left out. You may also feel that you have to continue your genetic line rather than having it end with you. So you need to keep up by having kids and fulfilling everyone's expectations right? That's normal life right? And once you have kids, you just need to become a responsible parent and take care of them, and then you will have one big happy family right?

Well that's the rosy dream and mythos that's instilled into you by your society and culture, so that you will become a responsible person with a stable career that will support a family. All this is to ensure the continuation of the human race and sustain the economy.

But there's a lot more to it than that which society never tells you or warns you about. And that's what I'm going to do here. What this rosy "happy family" dream doesn't tell you - are the grave consequences, opportunity costs, sacrifices, and parasitic nature of life that all this entails, which is in actuality A LOT MORE than you can imagine. It doesn't tell you about the actual function that children serve in the cycle of human life, which is a lot uglier in truth than you are told. And that's what I'm here to WARN you about, because society will not, for reasons I will explain later.

To begin, let me lay out the objective reality for you with no bull or nonsense.

The practical definition of children

First, let's be real about what children actually are. Are children cute and wonderful? Well sure, you can see them that way (especially yours) if you want. But that aspect is not gonna have any practical significance here. You see, kids are not just "cute little human beings". They are much more than that. In practical and technical terms, they are two things:

1. Children are living creatures that are vampiric and parasitic in nature, who feed off their host parents, draining and sucking them up dry.
2. Children are a commitment to an 18+ year UNPAID job that you CANNOT quit once you start.

Let me elaborate on both definitions, starting with the first.

1. Children are living creatures that are vampiric and parasitic in nature, who feed off their host parents, draining and sucking them up dry.

All living creatures, from bacteria to plants and animals, are energy vampires who must leech off other energy sources for survival and nourishment. All life forms are parasitic by nature. And children are no different, especially when they are born. They will literally feed off of you, in more ways than one. It starts with breastfeeding of course, and then moves on to feed off all other major areas of your life - your energy, time, resources, emotion, willpower, life force, personal space, privacy, etc. What that means is that as a parent, YOU become the host for these "parasitic leeches", to be used and sucked up of most of your energy, time and resources, and then tossed aside when these "creatures" reach maturity and adulthood. At that point, they will set off on their own toward the horizon to their new life, leaving you in the dust, worn and used up.

So, you essentially serve as the vessel or host that they need to suck the life out of, in order to survive and reach maturity, so that they can go out there and raise families of their own, and repeat the cycle. Now, that may be an ugly way to put it, and it may sound like some science fiction horror movie (e.g. "Aliens"), but essentially, that's how it IS. That is the way children function, what they do to you, and how the human life cycle perpetuates itself.

You can dress up this ugly truth with the big L word (love) all you like, which is what Mother Nature expects you to do and in fact instills into you, in order for you to accept and cope with it all. But that doesn't change the technicality of it. No matter how much "love or happiness" you receive from your children, you are still the host that they leech off of and suck dry, in order to survive and reach maturity. Moreover, they will not even be useful to you in any way, except for doing house chores.

During this process, you will be drained of your energy, life force, time, resources, emotions, willpower, freedom, etc. leaving you no freedom or opportunity for any other ambitions in life. After that, you will be old, over the hill, used up, and waiting to die. You will no longer be young, attractive to the opposite sex or seen as fertile. Your function will have been used up. Your grown children may visit now and then, call you every week, and thank you for being a good parent, but those are subjective emotional benefits of no real practical value. They will not bring back your youth, lost life, lost time, lost resources, lost opportunity costs, etc. That's how it all works in the final analysis.

In simplest terms, children TAKE more than they give - A LOT more in fact, than you can imagine - even more than words can describe. Thus the give-take relationship between parent and child is completely imbalanced and one sided. It is not for anyone who likes being selfish or values their freedom. On the contrary, it completely enslaves you, restricts you, and eliminates your personal freedom. Your only reward is the big L word. Only those who are self-sacrificing and willing to place parental love and responsibility above all else in life will be able to endure it all.

2. Children are a commitment to an 18+ year UNPAID job that you CANNOT quit once you start.

IMPORTANT: Keep these serious facts in mind. Having children is a two decade UNPAID job in which YOU are the sole GIVER and they are the sole TAKER. It is a job you cannot ethically get out of or quit. You are bound to it til you see it through. And you will NOT be paid or rewarded with anything of a material nature. You cannot be selfish in this job or put your interests first. And you are definitely NOT FREE in it. In this job, you are essentially a SERVANT to someone else - a selfish "king" so to speak, who reacts on whims and instinct, and throws temper tantrums, caring for nothing but itself. This "king" will also behave like a wild animal that you have to tolerate and tame, whom you can not just "throw out". In this job, it no longer matters whether you live under a political system of democracy, communism, capitalism, oligarchy, anarchy, fascism, or whether you have a Constitution or Bill of Rights. None of that matters, because your personal freedom is all gone... GONE! So you'd better be happy about it, or else you will have made the wrong choice in taking up this job in which there is no turning back. Furthermore, even once this unpaid job is over and they become adults, you still have to worry about them and take care of them psychologically, and be their backup safety net to fall back on if their life falls apart. So in that sense, this is a lifetime commitment as well.

Now if you can accept these terms and are happy with them, then you just might be cut out to be a parent. But if you think about it, this job entails a lot - more than you can imagine, or possibly even bear, and all without any monetary pay, compensation or tangible reward. The only return you get is a subjective emotion called "love". So you must ask yourself: Is a child's love really worth all that? Is it really worth giving up everything for? If you answer yes, then you just might be cut out to be a parent after all. If not, you'd better reconsider the whole thing. Remember, you are NOT incomplete or abnormal just because you don't have a child, as society tries to BS you into thinking.

These practical definitions of children above are unpleasant sounding no doubt. I could have just come out and said: "Children are useless leeches and parasites who put you into an 18+ year unpaid job that you can't get out of" but that would have been a horrible way to put it. So I'm trying to put it at lightly as possible. But the fact is, what children do to you and take out of you are horrible things to think about when you take it all in.

However, you are conditioned to want it and accept it all as "part of your normal life", because society tells you that your function in life is to get a job and raise a family, which you are told will bring the love you need into your life. You are never told the ugly practical truths above. They are never truly or accurately defined to you in a realistic manner. You are never told about the parasitic nature of bringing living creatures into your life, the two decade servitude and enslavement it entails, and what it will do to you. Instead, you are told things such as "Parenting - It's the toughest job you'll ever love".

Now I am not saying that everyone should not have children. Some are cut out to be parents, and some aren't. I'm just saying that you should be aware of the true sacrifices, opportunity costs, and consequences to your life of having children, without the BS spin put on by society. After that, if having kids is still what you truly want and need, then congratulations. More power to you. You may be cut out to be a parent after all. Mother Nature needs people like you in order to perpetuate the continuation of the human race.

However, if all this sacrifice and cost is too great, more than it is worth to you, then you should understand that you do NOT have to have children just because society tells you to or everyone else is having them. You see, if you are not cut out to be a parent, and you end up having kids just because society tells you to, or everyone else is having them, then it could end up being the BIGGEST MISTAKE of your life that you will regret forever! And that's what I'm trying to warn you about.

Basically, some people are cut out to be parents, and some aren't. The reality is that not everyone is cut out to be a parent. Not everyone will be happy giving up so much, or everything, just to raise other living creatures. Not everyone is such a giver. Not everyone lives for children and raising families.

But the problem is, society never tells you that. It does not properly educate people about that so that they can choose whether to be a parent is right for them or not. Instead, society falsely assumes that EVERYONE wants to be a parent. Therein lies the chief problem which I want to bring awareness to, because it just isn't true and moreover, could have serious disastrous consequences on those unsuited for parental life.

But society does not acknowledge this reality, nor does it want to. Instead, it assumes that everyone is the same in all wanting to be slaves and parents. So it molds everyone the same way, like a cookie cutter factory, through its educational indoctrination system consisting of brute memorization, obedience and test taking, and social programming as well. In doing so, society forgets that not everyone is the same or cut out to be slaves and parents. It doesn't take this into consideration because it doesn't want to. Society does not like dissidents or freethinkers, it only likes conformists.

You gotta understand that society is not there to give you freedom or truth. Society is there to CONTROL you and mold you into a certain way that will best serve its interests. This is why society treats you like a product on an assembly line in a cookie cutter factory, and assumes that you are the same as everyone else. Ideally, it wants you to become a "happy slave" that will work hard and contribute to the productivity of the economy, while perpetuating the continuation of the human species as a "happy parent" at the same time. In doing so, society hopes to create a win-win situation for both you and it - in that you serve its interests and the economy, while being a "happy slave and parent" at the same time. That is society's ideal scenario for you. But alas, reality is not always a win-win situation. And some people are not cut out for being a "happy slave or parent", but instead, live for freedom and ambition.

Now, if this is you, then doing what society wants and being what it wants you to be, will not make you happy, but enslaved instead. You gotta understand and accept that, and realize that you're not going to be happy or free by conforming to society's standard. Otherwise, you could become unhappy and feel imprisoned. And if you have kids, it could be the biggest mistake of your life, because while you can change your lifestyle or job, you cannot undo children once they are born. Such a mistake cannot be reversed. That's why you should treat it as the most important decision of your life and do what's best for you and your happiness.

Look at the long-term big picture and ask yourself what kind of person you really are, and who you really are. Are you a selfless giver type, or a selfish taker type? Are you a committed family man yearning to settle down, or a freedom-loving explorer who does not like to be controlled? Or are you something in between? Only you can answer that.

If you a person who likes routine, commitment, responsibility, familiarity, stability, family, kids, settling down, and do not need much freedom, then you will be better suited for these sacrifices and consequences. But if you love freedom, travel, adventure, romance, and are ambitious, then be warned. Children could be the biggest mistake of your life.

But no one can tell you what to do. Only YOU know what's truly best and right for you. All people like me can do is make you aware of the true consequences of such an important decision such as this, and what you will be getting yourself into.

Now, let me elaborate a little more below on the direct consequences to your lifestyle that children will bring, which you will need to consider. This time, I will not use such unpleasant terms like "energy vampires" or "parasitic leeches" anymore, which you've probably had enough of. This will still be matter of fact though, yet honest and real at the same time. So here are some important things to consider about having children and how it will affect your life.

1. Once you have kids, you can't go back. They will NEED someone to serve and provide for them, so that they will have a proper environment to grow up in. And if you don't provide that, then you become the villainized "deadbeat dad". Even if you live apart from them and support them, you will still be seen as an "absent father". So it's not pretty either way. You either sacrifice your life and freedom, or become a villain. It's a Catch-22 lose-lose situation.

2. Thus, it is no wonder why many fathers have ran away from this dire predicament, choosing to become a villain (aka deadbeat dad) rather than give up their life and freedom, as society says they should. Some people just can't deal with the burden of children. It simply has no place in their life. And some just don't care about children period, even their own. That's too bad. But if they don't care, you can't force them to care. All you can do is get them to provide support.

3. When you have children, you lose a lot, big time - your freedom, life, time, resources, peace of mind, privacy, and a lot more. You are forced to place their interest before yours. Essentially, you live for them, not for yourself. That is a hard adjustment that some people are not prepared for or can handle. They lock you down with responsibilities and commitments. And sometimes they will drive you crazy. There will be many moments that you regret having kids too, especially when you hear the baby crying at night.

4. Furthermore, they give you the emotional stress of constantly having to worry about them all the time, as well as their safety, health, education, etc. Even after they grow up and are on their own, you still worry about them - about what they're doing, their health, their decisions, etc. So they are a huge burden to you psychologically too, for life.

5. You will have to slave away at a job - a corporate dictatorship environment, to support them with your hard earned money, even though they did nothing to earn it except by being your children. If you aren't a giving generous type, this will be difficult for you. And when they reach college age, what are going to do? Give away all your savings for their college education? College is just a money making operation, no different than a scam, according to many freethinkers, intellectuals and students who were placed in debt for life by it. Are you going to give in to that too? Shouldn't your savings be used for your dreams? When will you be done living for others and being a servant to them? Sheesh.

6. So what do you get for all this trouble, sacrifice, stress, loss, and enslavement? NOTHING! ZILCH! NADA! ZERO! No return on investment. Nothing tangible. So if you evaluate this as a logical business decision, it would be the worst deal you ever made! Sure you get their love in return, the joy of watching them grow up, the joy of having a family (well sometimes, when they're not driving you crazy), spending time with them, etc. But these things are all subjective and personal, not quantifiable or tangible. I'm referring to tangible benefits here. In that area, you are left empty handed, sorry to say. Furthermore, if you raised them in America, they will become SPOILED brats who are UNAPPRECIATIVE of the sacrifices you made, because as we all know, modern American culture breeds selfishness, corruption, narcissism, big egos, arrogance, rather than good traditional family values as it did in the 50's and 60's.

7. By the time your children move out, all they will give you is a "Thanks for being a good parent" before they ride off into the horizon to start their new life. So all you get is a "thank you". And by then, you will be old and waiting to die. You will no longer be attractive, and your life will be over, your best years gone. All sacrificed for kids. So when you finally have your freedom back, you won't be able to enjoy it as much anymore. Instead, you will begin having health problems to deal with.

8. Moreover, even if you love children, you are still taking a big risk by having them, because:

- You have no control over what kind of personality your child will have. He or she may have a personality that may not get along with your, or may be incompatible with you.
- There is no guarantee that the child won't be born with chronic health problems or complications, which would become a big burden and worry on you.

So in effect, you are risking a lot of trouble simply because society and others say so.

Conclusion

So, in the final analysis, you don't get anything for all your immeasurable trouble and sacrifice in raising children. All in all, you gave up everything for nothing. Will it be worth it? Think about it. You may end up making the worst business decision of your life - giving up your freedom, time and resources, sacrificing so much with no return on investment. But will it be the right decision? Or will it be the biggest mistake?

Well that depends on you. If raising a family is your purpose in life and what you live for, and you are selfless and committed, and do not have any conflicting ambitions or goals, then it might be for you, though you may have occasional bouts of regret when you are fed up with their behavior. If you are cut out to be a parent after all, then it might just be the "toughest job you ever love" as they say. But only you can know that.

In the final analysis, only you know what's best for you. No one can tell you what to do. But at least I've told you what you need to know, by warning you and making you aware of the true consequences of your decisions in this matter. I hope you choose wisely and make the right choices for yourself so that you have no regrets.

I think this is a very complex decision, whether to have children or not. It's a Catch 22 - damned if you do, damned if you don't. Whether you have children or not, both paths will lead to some form of suffering. Not having kids will make you feel empty and incomplete since you have no kids to love, but having them will make you irritated and annoyed a lot, and take away all your freedom for many years. So either way, there is pain. It's a Catch 22. And as such, it's never an easy decision.

I think ultimately, you basically just have to decide which of these pains and consequences you can better bear. You also gotta listen to your heart. I know that's a cliche, but it's true. Your heart knows better than your head, about what's right for you and what you truly want.

Thank you for reading.

You should really send a copy of this to your son, it'll be great food for thought when he is old enough to understand it.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby books » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:37 pm

Winston wrote:Check out this funny short video from The School of Life about the horrors of having children. It says what I told you all long ago, that having kids ruins your romantic and sexual life with your partner. And it also makes you regret it.

I know nobody who regretted not having children.

The people that I met who were over 60-years old and did not have children,
were easily looking 10-15 years younger than their biological age,
and they were happy.

Also, in which societies besides the chinese one,
do children unconditionally love their parents
and would do anything to save their parents' lives?
books
Freshman Poster

Postby C.J. » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:40 pm

TL;DR: Children are technically parasites. Thanks to labor laws they aren't useful until they're 18. They're financial black holes and women are biologically hard-wired to have them at any cost, even at the cost of their lives. As a man, you should avoid having children, but I understand that unprotected sex feels amazing and sometimes you just wanna give into that ecstasy. I was lucky enough to have exceptional pullout game though. :P
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:32 pm

Winston wrote:Check out this funny short video from The School of Life about the horrors of having children. It says what I told you all long ago, that having kids ruins your romantic and sexual life with your partner. And it also makes you regret it. However, those who do not have children also regret it as well. So it's one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" type of things. lol

The video virtually gleaned over the exorbitant costs of having chilren. This is perhaps the most lifestyle-altering facet of parenthood.

I am almost 50 and I have yet to regret not having kids unlike the video suggested.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby Kradmelder » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:50 pm

Winston wrote:Check out this funny short video from The School of Life about the horrors of having children. It says what I told you all long ago, that having kids ruins your romantic and sexual life with your partner. And it also makes you regret it. However, those who do not have children also regret it as well. So it's one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" type of things. lol

Much of what he says is true, but much is not as well.

I have never once regretted having children and they are the best things in my life. They don't end up mediocre if you provide a well balanced upbringing and are a dad, not a pal. Mine are national athletes and get 90s at school. Both fit and strong.

They may cost money, but so what? Who will I give all my money to when I die? The kaffir government?

Certainly it puts a strain on romantic relationships, but heifer love is short term. It dies in a few years or at best with you. Your DNA in kids lives forever.

There is no denying kids require a big sacrifice of money, me time, and self interest. But in my opinion, the rewards exceed the costs.

I think it is wrong for whites to discourage whites from having kids. We should rather stop blacks breeding. Or continue Apartheid's secret Project Coast research to develop a 'black bomb' diseases and chemicals that stop blacks breeding so much.

When Basson was interviewed by filmmaker Bob Coen for the documentary Anthrax Wars, screened in 2009, Coen asked him about rumours that Project Coast worked on developing an "ethnic weapon", the "black bomb". Basson responded: "That was great, ja, that was the most fun I've had in my life."

Under Basson, scientists also tried to develop an anti-fertility vaccine. Gould notes that during the TRC hearings, these scientists testified that they believed this vaccine was intended to be administered to black women without their knowledge or consent.

The South African white minority regime’s lethal legacy of bioweapons has been highlighted by The Washington Post at a time when the weapons of mass destruction are being considered a peculiar Iraqi speciality.

In an extraordinary two-part investigative report, the daily uncovers a failed transaction between the White South African scientists who had worked on the apartheid regime’s secret Project Coast and wanted to sell bioweapons to the CIA in 2002.
The report unmasks the secret terror machine of the White minority regime which tried to develop bioweapons targeting Blacks only. This would have been appropriately called the Black Bomb. This sinister attempt to use a biological weapon that would automatically pick targets based on skin colour may shock even the nuclear haves.

South Africa’s “Doctor Death” who approached the US agents with an offer to pass on pathogens and expertise spoke candidly about the work of the laboratory and plans for epidemics to be sown in Black communities and of cigarettes and letters that were laced with anthrax. He revealed a novel anthrax strain that could fool detection tests.

A retired CIA officer procured a sample and couriered the microbes in a toothpaste tube to America._
The FBI was promised scores of additional vials containing the bacteria that cause anthrax, plague, salmonella and botulism.
“All were to be delivered to the US government for safekeeping and to help strengthen US defences against future terrorism attacks.”

The lethal sample was safely delivered and tested in a US laboratory but the deal failed as the US officials did not like the price — $5 million and immigration permit for the South African scientist and up to 19 associates and family members to come to the United States.

A mate of mine had Wouter Basson's brother as a school teacher, and I went to a brithday party of his father, where Wouter Basson was one of the guests. Good party. A lot of former Generals and right wingers. They even insisted that all the waiters and waitresses had to be white.
Kradmelder
Junior Poster

Postby chanta76 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:18 pm

Having kids are not easy. Simple just don't have kids if that is the life you choose. Saying that don't get married or marry a woman who don't want kids. The problem is if you marry a young traditional woman. 9/10 times she wants kids.

With woman having kids define them or it's a calling for them. If your traditional and want a family I guess this will be the path you take. I met dads and some are happy being a father.

Everyone is different. Everyone wants a different lifestyle.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions