Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Warning: The True Consequences of Having Children! Must Read

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Warning: The True Consequences of Having Children! Must

Postby zboy1 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:01 am

Wonderful story Winston.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby chanta76 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:30 pm

MrMan wrote:My wife is Indonesian. She did not like it when our mutual friend, a Canadian woman in her 20's, said she didn't like children. She said Indonesians think there is something wrong with you if you don't like children. And if you want to get married and not have children, they think you are selfish.

From a big picture point of view, we could say that those who don't want to have children are actually the leeches, leaching off the joy in life without contributing to the next generation, not just genes, but physical and emotional support of a child, and teaching and training the next generation of their family.

Children are a huge sacrifice, especially starting out. I hear the teen years can be difficult. My son is a teenager. He's not difficult at this point. He was a lot more of a challenge at 3 months old for me.

But you do get something back from children. You get a lot back emotionally. My girls hug me. One hugs me when I leave and says, "I love you forever.' The four-year-old likes to hug daddy. It's good to be appreciated by little kids. They don't stay little forever. It is good to have your children in your wife. It's good to have people in your life.

I suppose lonely mongers who do not invest any time in family (with the kids they father that they don't know about), can have some fun for 30 minutes to a couple of hours with a girl they pick up at a bar, or for a series of months with a short-term live in girlfriend or what have you. But they go on to the next relationship. When they get to be 70, unless they have cash, who wants to sleep with them? And who is going to wipe their butts when they are 98 in diapers and can't take care of themselves, if the VD doesn't kill them first?

From a purely selfish economic perspective, if you raise your kids with traditional values, they know they have to take care of you when you get older. That's one thing from my wife's culture that I'd like to instill in these kids. My parents are pretty well taken care of. We agreed to keep my wife's parents up. I'd be willing to do the same with my folks. Economically, it does make sense from this perspective.

For those of us who go the one-for-life marriage route, they also say a woman doesn't reach her full orgasmic potential until after she gives birth. Something about the blood vessels expanding. Just based on a sample of 1, I think that may be true. Before the kids, we did have more time to devote to such pursuits, though. A woman reaching full orgasmic potential is beneficial to men, too, since its loads of fun.

I have to disagree. Some people have kids for selfish reasons too. For example some people just want to continue thier blood line as if they are royality.

Having kids ishould be more about raising life and guiding them but eventually letting them go once they are older. I seen parents that are still controlling of thier kids even in old age.

Im korean i get allot pressure from my parents in making them grand kids. Having kids should be a choice. Raising a child in this crazy world is very hard and maybe its better not too.
Saying that it can go both ways. I seen too many parents have kids just because society said they had too and they hated being parents. I think there is allot of parents that hate being parents. I dont know if its selfish but more like not everyone can or should be parents.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:44 pm

Check out this funny short video from The School of Life about the horrors of having children. It says what I told you all long ago, that having kids ruins your romantic and sexual life with your partner. And it also makes you regret it. However, those who do not have children also regret it as well. So it's one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" type of things. lol

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby books » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:35 pm

Winston, you are right about children being parasites,
but you are very wrong about the fact that most children are capable of love.

Most children do not love their parents and they do not even understand what real love is.

Parents sacrifice everything for their children, but children often sacrifice absolutely nothing for their parents.

They often just insult their parents and treat them like shit, and also considered that they are entitled to parents buying them everything they want
books
Freshman Poster

Postby starchild5 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:12 am

You are meant to create Kids for the System NOT FOR YOU.

People often ask why Aliens created humans to extract gold while they could have created robots ...this is the reason...Robots won't sacrifice there entire life for their baby robots, human would...

This system is working for over two hundred fifty thousand years perfectly by DESIGN...

Having kids as a carbon based life form speaks of ignorance...You are not meant to have Kids or even wife ...All these institutions are there to extend Alien Agenda.

Even the kids suffer after not loving there parents back..They are angry why the parents brought them to this hell
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:03 am

books wrote:Winston, you are right about children being parasites,
but you are very wrong about the fact that most children are capable of love.

Most children do not love their parents and they do not even understand what real love is.

Parents sacrifice everything for their children, but children often sacrifice absolutely nothing for their parents.

They often just insult their parents and treat them like shit, and also considered that they are entitled to parents buying them everything they want

That depends on the culture you raise them in and whether they have a young soul or mature soul. Some cultures spoil children and some souls corrupt easily. In mainland china, the children respect their parents and will do anything for them. They will even dump someone they love if they demanded it.

Countries with traditional values arent like what you describe. Also depends on how materialistic the child is. Ive seen some children with a heart of gold. Ive seen little blonde girls who are sweet, angelic, kind and caring. It depends. The problem is when you have children you dont know what you will get.

Children are one of those things in life that is "damned if you do, damned if you dont". If you have them, you will regret it. If you dont, you will regret it too. Either way you lose. Very illogical.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby International Gringo » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:34 am

Actually, as an American who lives part time in Angeles City, Philippines I can assure you that Winston is considered a supportive and loving father by Filipino standards. So many single mothers out here in the Philippines have baby daddies who leave the women with no financial or emotional support for their children whatsoever and this behavior is completely accepted in Filipino society. Winston is at least sending a couple hundred dollars a month to his kid and im sure visits him every year or so. That in itself will get you labeled a reliable family man by Filipino standards. However, I agree with the rest of you criticizing Winston that he is a deadbeat dad by American standards but then again we are all pretty much f**k ups in general (regarding work performances, family laws, being law abiding citizens, etc) whenever American standards are imposed on your average male
You can work your life away or you can live your life away
International Gringo
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:50 pm

International Gringo wrote:Actually, as an American who lives part time in Angeles City, Philippines I can assure you that Winston is considered a supportive and loving father by Filipino standards. So many single mothers out here in the Philippines have baby daddies who leave the women with no financial or emotional support for their children whatsoever and this behavior is completely accepted in Filipino society. Winston is at least sending a couple hundred dollars a month to his kid and im sure visits him every year or so. That in itself will get you labeled a reliable family man by Filipino standards. However, I agree with the rest of you criticizing Winston that he is a deadbeat dad by American standards but then again we are all pretty much f**k ups in general (regarding work performances, family laws, being law abiding citizens, etc) whenever American standards are imposed on your average male

As much as Winston will avoid replying to me, I will agree to this post about him. Hey. He provides a site where we can be politically-incorrect. I don't mind the Cornfed, the Kradmelders, the MoreTorques if the people scared off can be brought back. E.g. where in the world is Ladislav?
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby HouseMD » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:56 pm

Winston,
You should really send a copy of this big essay to your son, it'll be great food for thought when he is old enough to understand it.

* Post edited. HouseMD, you do not need to quote my entire huge essay just to make one little point.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby books » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:37 pm

Winston wrote:Check out this funny short video from The School of Life about the horrors of having children. It says what I told you all long ago, that having kids ruins your romantic and sexual life with your partner. And it also makes you regret it.

I know nobody who regretted not having children.

The people that I met who were over 60-years old and did not have children,
were easily looking 10-15 years younger than their biological age,
and they were happy.

Also, in which societies besides the chinese one,
do children unconditionally love their parents
and would do anything to save their parents' lives?
books
Freshman Poster

Postby C.J. » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:40 pm

TL;DR: Children are technically parasites. Thanks to labor laws they aren't useful until they're 18. They're financial black holes and women are biologically hard-wired to have them at any cost, even at the cost of their lives. As a man, you should avoid having children, but I understand that unprotected sex feels amazing and sometimes you just wanna give into that ecstasy. I was lucky enough to have exceptional pullout game though. :P
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:32 pm

Winston wrote:Check out this funny short video from The School of Life about the horrors of having children. It says what I told you all long ago, that having kids ruins your romantic and sexual life with your partner. And it also makes you regret it. However, those who do not have children also regret it as well. So it's one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" type of things. lol

The video virtually gleaned over the exorbitant costs of having chilren. This is perhaps the most lifestyle-altering facet of parenthood.

I am almost 50 and I have yet to regret not having kids unlike the video suggested.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby Kradmelder » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:50 pm

Winston wrote:Check out this funny short video from The School of Life about the horrors of having children. It says what I told you all long ago, that having kids ruins your romantic and sexual life with your partner. And it also makes you regret it. However, those who do not have children also regret it as well. So it's one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" type of things. lol

Much of what he says is true, but much is not as well.

I have never once regretted having children and they are the best things in my life. They don't end up mediocre if you provide a well balanced upbringing and are a dad, not a pal. Mine are national athletes and get 90s at school. Both fit and strong.

They may cost money, but so what? Who will I give all my money to when I die? The kaffir government?

Certainly it puts a strain on romantic relationships, but heifer love is short term. It dies in a few years or at best with you. Your DNA in kids lives forever.

There is no denying kids require a big sacrifice of money, me time, and self interest. But in my opinion, the rewards exceed the costs.

I think it is wrong for whites to discourage whites from having kids. We should rather stop blacks breeding. Or continue Apartheid's secret Project Coast research to develop a 'black bomb' diseases and chemicals that stop blacks breeding so much.

When Basson was interviewed by filmmaker Bob Coen for the documentary Anthrax Wars, screened in 2009, Coen asked him about rumours that Project Coast worked on developing an "ethnic weapon", the "black bomb". Basson responded: "That was great, ja, that was the most fun I've had in my life."

Under Basson, scientists also tried to develop an anti-fertility vaccine. Gould notes that during the TRC hearings, these scientists testified that they believed this vaccine was intended to be administered to black women without their knowledge or consent.

The South African white minority regime’s lethal legacy of bioweapons has been highlighted by The Washington Post at a time when the weapons of mass destruction are being considered a peculiar Iraqi speciality.

In an extraordinary two-part investigative report, the daily uncovers a failed transaction between the White South African scientists who had worked on the apartheid regime’s secret Project Coast and wanted to sell bioweapons to the CIA in 2002.
The report unmasks the secret terror machine of the White minority regime which tried to develop bioweapons targeting Blacks only. This would have been appropriately called the Black Bomb. This sinister attempt to use a biological weapon that would automatically pick targets based on skin colour may shock even the nuclear haves.

South Africa’s “Doctor Death” who approached the US agents with an offer to pass on pathogens and expertise spoke candidly about the work of the laboratory and plans for epidemics to be sown in Black communities and of cigarettes and letters that were laced with anthrax. He revealed a novel anthrax strain that could fool detection tests.

A retired CIA officer procured a sample and couriered the microbes in a toothpaste tube to America._
The FBI was promised scores of additional vials containing the bacteria that cause anthrax, plague, salmonella and botulism.
“All were to be delivered to the US government for safekeeping and to help strengthen US defences against future terrorism attacks.”

The lethal sample was safely delivered and tested in a US laboratory but the deal failed as the US officials did not like the price — $5 million and immigration permit for the South African scientist and up to 19 associates and family members to come to the United States.

A mate of mine had Wouter Basson's brother as a school teacher, and I went to a brithday party of his father, where Wouter Basson was one of the guests. Good party. A lot of former Generals and right wingers. They even insisted that all the waiters and waitresses had to be white.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Postby chanta76 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:18 pm

Having kids are not easy. Simple just don't have kids if that is the life you choose. Saying that don't get married or marry a woman who don't want kids. The problem is if you marry a young traditional woman. 9/10 times she wants kids.

With woman having kids define them or it's a calling for them. If your traditional and want a family I guess this will be the path you take. I met dads and some are happy being a father.

Everyone is different. Everyone wants a different lifestyle.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby celery2010 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:26 am

A few things explained:

1. Replacement of children. How would you feel if your father replaced you one day and said that you were too much trouble or too untypical? It doesn't work that way does it? A child will always search for their parent and meaning from their parent, as you do even well into middle age.

2. Murphy's Law. You suffer from Murphy's Law from all of the negative karma in your life. It is that simple.

3. Why you can't understand lots of concepts. You have never held a job with responsibility or been married or had kids. That's a triple whammy against maturity. That's why you still have a "child like" fascination. Women can see this after spending a little time with you.

Get saddled with a real job, a wife and kids and your perspective would change real quick.

4. Your past. Asian immigrants are actually in fact famous for being able to "defy" the past, like refugees from the Vietnam war. People have been abused, had poor parents, no parents, had a family background of slavery, etc. But what is their answer? You have to get past it at some point in your life.

Even prisoners are considered "recovered" after 20-30 years.

You need to learn to be able to at least listen or no progress will ever be made for you. You should also consider finding a new goal outside of HA
celery2010
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions