It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Post by Adama »

Nomad wrote: Jesus Christ who would want to save Yohan, has to watch his "servant" Adama, come under the banner of Christianity and make it look

You think your doing service to God by insulting the people he is trying to save? As far as I can tell, the only one who here has been throwing around insults and instigating matters is you.
Ungodly is agreeing with a movement that recommends that men "f 'n chuck" or "pump and dump" women.

Ungodly would be for me to love the wisdom of men (MGTOW) more than the wisdom of God, as you do by upholding MGTOW which is nothing but proof of how low man's "wisdom" is compared to God's. The wisdom of men is foolishness with God. Therefore we know your MGTOW silliness is also nothing more than foolishness in God's eyes. MGTOW is the wisdom of men. We already know it's empty.

Ungodly would be for me to belong to any group which recommends that men abstain from marriage, because intercourse is supposed to take place only within marriage.

If I were to recommend that, that would be ungodly and an embarrassment to Christianity.

Nomad, do you support this ungodliness? It seems to me that one of us here directly supports ungodly people and organizations who outright recommend to violate God's laws and are in opposition to God. While the other hates those organizations and wants them to either reform their ways or stop what they are doing altogether.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

Adama has no valid arguments, a strange religious bigot. After this thread and other long discussions in this forum with him I cannot help to say, that something went horribly wrong with this guy in his past. It seems he does not care about any man who was badly treated by women.
I agree. There is a saying that goes like this.. "The one who cries about racism the most.. Is the Racist". He is projecting his own failures in life to feel better about himself. If he really wants a wife from God, he could of just always asked.. that’s what I did, and the Lord answered the very same day.
Further, he hates obviously every man who tried to change his life to the better, who moved away, has a foreign wife etc.
I just think its envy and jealousy at this point. The dude has a chip on his shoulder and "were the enemy". I joined this forum hoping to share my new found happiness of living with my Wife and exploring other countries, only to find a guy who regrets his life choices and wants to take them out on me.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Adama wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote: Yohan, how about your ability to find a woman at any time in Europe? Can you do that? Or only in one particular part of the world? You seem to imply that you are better than me because you can get women at any time to come join you.
I am not interested in women from Europe for various reasons. Why should I? I am not living in Europe, but in Asia, I have not been in Europe since more than 40 years.

Yes, I am sure I will not face any problem even now, I am not so young, already 63 y/o, to find a reasonable female partner in some countries in Asia, as I have many friends in Japan, Malaysia and Philippines.

However I am married already since 39 years with my Japanese wife, never divorced and have no intention to look for another partner.
Just stop. Every post just exposes how confused you are. Anyone with a brain, who is not MGTOW, can see that you're just a confused individual. You're like the feminist who wishes she hadn't had a family because patriarchy. Well sorry to say, that CHOICE is stupid. Is that me insulting? It's foolishness! This is your advice. You are leading others into darkness, and you have no clue what you're even recommending.
What did I wrongly say with my reply in this forum? I explained merely - I hope in a reasonable and understandable polite form why I do not look for any Western woman anymore. Why do I deserve such a comment in return from this obviously mentally disturbed individual?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Nomad wrote: The dude has a chip on his shoulder and "were the enemy". I joined this forum hoping to share my new found happiness of living with my Wife and exploring other countries, only to find a guy who regrets his life choices and wants to take them out on me.
I am always happy when I hear another man also made it - and for sure the large majority of other members with this forum feel the same way.
I really hope you will enjoy your life in a new environment with new people next to you.

There are always and everywhere some outsiders showing up, who try to ruin a nice situation with some nasty comments. this is especially true with the internet and its free-speech-forums and blogs open for comments.