Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Adama » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:03 am

Nomad wrote:
Adama wrote:You're a prime example of why MGTOW is bad.


Well I guess I won the debate. You couldn't answer simple honest statements and your defence here is horrible. I could just as easily say this:

You're a prime example of why Christianity is bad.

Name calling doesn't get you anywhere.

Oh and by the way.. I'm a Christian who strongly believes in MGTOW while your one who opposes it. I just find that interesting that you care so little for the suffering of men in favor of pestalizing women.


Don't write back to me, ever. I have never put women on a pedestal but instead insist that they know their place, which is in the subordinate position. That is the opposite of putting women on a pedestal.

My only point is that it is wrong to manipulate women into bed and then to dump them. That is a crime.

It is also a crime for women to fornicate. As far as I know though, this thread was about the pros and cons of MGTOW and PUA, not about women. PUAs are committing crimes against other people, who happen to be women. You just hate all women.

You have crossed the line with insulting my Christianity in favor of MGTOW. One does not imply or even relate to the other. You should have known better than to even think along the lines that my criticism of PUA or MGTOW have anything to do with Christianity or Our God. This is also irrelevant, which you can't even see.

Christianity has nothing to do with MGTOW, as you should easily recognize from all the atheists and God-haters in the group.

Your mind needs some serious help because it doesn't function right.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm







Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Adama » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:11 am

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:You're a prime example of why MGTOW is bad.

Sometimes I think, Adama is a troll - he offers nothing but some copy/paste from the Bible.

I think, he is a rather misguided lonely individual with nobody next to him far away from the reality of daily life.

He is against MGTOW, because they do not approach certain women.
He is against PUA because they approach women too much - basically whatever you do as a man with women, Adama is against it.

Adult women who agree for sex with men and gave their full consent to go ahead are considered to be children in his mindset, they are not responsible for their decision, they are helpless victims.

If you listen to Adama and you take his teachings seriously you will feel ashamed of yourself as a straight man and father, praying for forgiveness. :lol:

I often wonder why Adama is writing comments for this forum - this is a forum for living abroad, looking for a foreign wife, exploring different countries, meet different people, different culture, different languages, different religions...


No, you are just simple-minded. I have not offered any copy and paste from the Bible in this thread. Since you insist that I have, in your genius, quote it here right now and show everyone in this thread where I have pasted from the Bible.

I never said women are children. I said they are easily led and easily manipulated. These are psychological techniques and you fools don't even know how powerful those techniques are, because either you hate western women, or you simply lack the intellectual capability to see that using psychological manipulation to get someone into bed who ordinarily wouldn't have intercourse with you AND dumping them afterward is a major crime against that person. That is USING another person. You don't see how that is wrong, because you lack a soul and higher reasoning. You're just a simple person. That's why you can't see it and you accuse me of things which I haven't even done.

This forum is about foreign cultures, which correct, but since you are very smart, you'll look at the title of this thread and see that it is about PUA and MGTOW which I was discussing in this thread with other forum members.

Yohan, you are one whose mouth should be stopped. You give advice which you can't even remember, and advice which is extremely damaging to younger minds such as Nomad. You are and other MGTOW are partly responsible for spreading this hateful, illogical ideology.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Adama » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:19 am

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:If a woman sleeps with a man right away, it doesn't necessarily means she's a whore. Lots of guys are going around promising relationships with women and dumping them as soon as the act is done.
.....
sometimes the woman really wants the man, but the man only wants to have sex, and that sex only one time, and then he dumps her.


I noticed you said 'sometimes', what does this mean? Sounds to me more the exemption, for sure the majority of women are not like that.

How is this different with men who are badly treated by women?

How many women are going around promising a relationship with a man who really wants to have a relationship with this woman, and she sleeps one time with him and then she dumps HIM. Women are often treating men like a piece of shit. Who cares about them?
Works both ways, I would say.


There are lots of whores going around promising men relationships and dumping them. Go back to see where I said if a woman gets married to a rich man and leaves him when he's broke, it's wrong. I am against people committing evil against each other, male or female.

Since you are a MGTOW fool, you don't see that I hold both parties accountable but this thread is only about MEN, specifically PUA and MGTOW. I listed the crimes men commit against women, while acknowledging the crimes that women commit against men as equally wrong

Does it take seven or eight times to sink in for you MGTOW to get the message that I wasn't absolving women but rather only listing the bad things that PUA commit against OTHER PEOPLE who just happen to be women?

Women are committing crimes against men and it is at least as terribly wrong as what PUAs are doing to random women. They both need to stop. But we already know women are the problem. This thread, if you were paying attention, WAS NOT ABOUT WOMEN BUT ABOUT THE MEN OF PUA AND MGTOW.

Haha, simple little details escape your mind.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Nomad » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:42 am

Don't write back to me, ever.


Oh i'm sorry, but thats not how a forum works. Forums are places where people talk and discuss different view points from their own. This isn't a echo chamber where you get to personally choose who and what topics get interacted with. If the forum is too hot for you, you are free to leave. But don't tell me I don't have a voice to speak, even to you. I'm sure you can find a ignore button if I irritate you too much.

I have never put women on a pedestal but instead insist that they know their place, which is in the subordinate position. That is the opposite of putting women on a pedestal.


So MGTOW is evil because they shun all women, but you want all women to bow down before you, with sandwiches in their hands? :lol:

My only point is that it is wrong to manipulate women into bed and then to dump them. That is a crime.


And no one is arguing with you on that point. Yet you insist to insult people here who agree with you on said point.

It is also a crime for women to fornicate. As far as I know though, this thread was about the pros and cons of MGTOW and PUA, not about women. PUAs are committing crimes against other people, who happen to be women. You just hate all women.


Yes, infact, I hate women so much, I married one! Now your just talking out of your ass dude. :roll:
You have crossed the line with insulting my Christianity in favor of MGTOW.


News flash, Im a christian too, so I would be insulting my own belief system. And don't say "my christianity", like your the only one who has ownership of it. For a christian, your lacking the fruit of the spirit in tolerance. I didn't join this conversation to insult you, only to give my point of view, but all you've done is attack me personally. I think the one who is doing the insulting is clearly you.

One does not imply or even relate to the other. You should have known better than to even think along the lines that my criticism of PUA or MGTOW have anything to do with Christianity or Our God. This is also irrelevant, which you can't even see.


I wasn't relating it to Christianity, I was simple making a point about your comments. Anyone can say "Your a prime example of X is bad", I just happen to throw in your faith, hoping you would get my point. Seems like it went over your head though.

Christianity has nothing to do with MGTOW, as you should easily recognize from all the atheists and God-haters in the group.


Yes, there is atheists and God-haters in MGTOW. There is also Christians in MGTOW. Just like there is "Gay Christians". Actually christianity has a lot to do with MGTOW, but your blind hatred against the idealogy prevents you from seeing how some of it does compare with Christian teachings. Not all of it of course, but you don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

Your mind needs some serious help because it doesn't function right.


Again, with the personal statements. You can either talk like a normal person, say your piece, and we all share in the discussions, or you can sit there and keep throwing insults, but I assure you, they don't win you the argument.
User avatar
Nomad
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:13 am

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Adama » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:48 am

Congratulations on having found a wife. As for anything else, I will not converse with you. You can say you've won. I just don't find you to be capable of objectivity.
Last edited by Adama on Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Nomad » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:56 am

Adama wrote:Congratulations of having found a wife. As for anything else, I will not converse with you. You can say you've won. I just don't find you to be capable of objectivity.


Well so be it. I've answered all your statements as objectively as possible, and you have answered none of mine. You just sit there and call names.

To be honest, I think the real reason you don't converse with me, is because you can't defend against my objectivity. But that is my opinion, of course, in your mind though, i'm probably just some sick MGTOW freak who needs help.
User avatar
Nomad
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:13 am

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Adama » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:08 am

Yohan wrote:

Now some women actively choose to go with a guy for one night and then nothing else. Those are real whores, but most women expect to have a relationship with a man if she's had sex with him.


It is worse when a woman had no intention of sleeping with a man, but because that man knew the right psychological buttons to press, she sleeps with him, when otherwise she would not have....


Are you dreaming? What nonsense are you writing? 'most women expect to have a relationship with a man if she's had sex with him' ???!!! :lol:

Most Western women are into men for sex for short-time and never see that boy again, many women have multiple boyfriends, just use one and if something is wrong (no money or gifts or travel etc.) away in the garbage, like a broken tool.


That's because you don't see reality but just your own personal sad experience with Western women. You only know a small part about women. There is a lot more to know. You only know that sad experience you had in Austria. There truly are normal women out there. You just were never able to connect with them. That might be because you're so sad you believe they can't exist and that all Western women are looking to have sex only with bad boys. That is a sad conclusion.

Even Winston agrees with me here. Most women are not giving away free sex without expectation of relationships. The problem is you never connected personally with enough Western women to realize this one fact of reality.

Winston wrote:Unless a guy is very attractive to white women, he won't get free sex that easily. Unless of course, he's a smooth talker and lies to them by making promises he can't keep. Women are not wired to have casual sex with no strings attached. At least not most women. Unless they are desperate or nymphomaniacs. Or the guy is hot.


viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31476

This is why no men should join MGTOW. Their leaders are blind and can only lead others into trouble, because they don't see reality as it truly is. Yohan especially should not be giving any advice to young men.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Yohan » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:24 pm

Adama wrote: Yohan especially should not be giving any advice to young men.


Adama,

all what you can do with your big mouth is to try to insult me, but I can only laugh if I read your drivel.

I am married since almost 40 years (btw. what about you?), I am living abroad far away from my native country in Europe, no criminal record, never divorced, foreign wife of course, I have 2 daughters and 1 foster girl (all of them adults now and we always stay in contact), we have a nice home in Japan, but also in Thailand we have 2 condominium units, we have also some savings and since my 17th birthday I was never jobless, always working hard and later on earning enough to fully support my family.

So far I see no reason why young men should not listen to any advice from me and other MGTOWs.
Our members and I too of course, give advice mainly through our MGTOW Forum which is receiving enough donations to operate since many years, we refuse offers from advertisers.

I wonder however why anybody should listen to your drivel, nothing is known about your person, you are writing your comments out of anonymity, offering Christianity and feminism as solution and are not ashamed to belittle men if they suffer bad treatment from malicious women.

Your comments are ridiculous, but also somehow disgusting.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Yohan » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:32 pm

Nomad wrote:
Adama wrote:Congratulations of having found a wife. As for anything else, I will not converse with you. You can say you've won. I just don't find you to be capable of objectivity.


Well so be it. I've answered all your statements as objectively as possible, and you have answered none of mine. You just sit there and call names.

To be honest, I think the real reason you don't converse with me, is because you can't defend against my objectivity. But that is my opinion, of course, in your mind though, i'm probably just some sick MGTOW freak who needs help.


Exactly my impression, nothing else what I could add to the comment of Nomad.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Ghost » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:04 pm

Geez, who let Adama out of his cage again?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Yohan » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:05 pm

Adama wrote:Yohan, you are one whose mouth should be stopped. You give advice which you can't even remember, and advice which is extremely damaging to younger minds such as Nomad. You are and other MGTOW are partly responsible for spreading this hateful, illogical ideology.


Your comment sounds like calling for censorship. All what you do not like to hear has to be stopped. Unfortunately this is a free speech forum called for good reason 'Happier Abroad'. It's a place for men who are dissatisfied with their present position somewhere in Western countries and of course also with Western women and who like to hear stories and exchange opinions from other men who are expats now.

I have no idea who is Nomad, but I think he is mature enough to listen to my advice and then decide out of himself what to do and what not to do.
I cannot give 'orders' to anybody, I can only offer my personal opinion, what I would do in such a situation and what I would avoid.

I often wonder if you are not using the wrong forum. According to your postings, the ultimate happiness is with Jesus somewhere in churches in USA, the best girl is the (white) US-woman, and it's all the fault of the men if something is going wrong, because 'most women expect to have a relationship with a man if she's had sex with him'.

Next step: Yohan should be stopped (=banned). Thank you, Adama, I was really not thinking about that - What a great idea to solve dating issues in Western countries. :lol:
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Nomad » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:09 pm

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:Yohan, you are one whose mouth should be stopped. You give advice which you can't even remember, and advice which is extremely damaging to younger minds such as Nomad. You are and other MGTOW are partly responsible for spreading this hateful, illogical ideology.


Your comment sounds like calling for censorship. All what you do not like to hear has to be stopped. Unfortunately this is a free speech forum called for good reason 'Happier Abroad'. It's a place for men who are dissatisfied with their present position somewhere in Western countries and of course also with Western women and who like to hear stories and exchange opinions from other men who are expats now.

I have no idea who is Nomad, but I think he is mature enough to listen to my advice and then decide out of himself what to do and what not to do.
I cannot give 'orders' to anybody, I can only offer my personal opinion, what I would do in such a situation and what I would avoid.

I often wonder if you are not using the wrong forum. According to your postings, the ultimate happiness is with Jesus somewhere in churches in USA, the best girl is the (white) US-woman, and it's all the fault of the men if something is going wrong, because 'most women expect to have a relationship with a man if she's had sex with him'.

Next step: Yohan should be stopped (=banned). Thank you, Adama, I was really not thinking about that - What a great idea to solve dating issues in Western countries. :lol:


I just don't understand why he calls me young. Is 30 the new 20? :lol:

I get why he doesn't support MGTOW, but the name-calling gets old. Just agree to disagree.

BTW Yohan, me and my wife are planning to visit Japan, when we do, maybe you can hit me up with some places to visit? I want to get the most out of the experience. :D
User avatar
Nomad
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:13 am

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:18 pm

While I disagree with Yohan on several issues, I admire and respect him for his lifestyle choices. Adama, you would do well to remember that, while you claim to be a traditional man and a child of Christ, Yohan is in fact the man who is living and has for the past 4 decades lived, the more conservative lifestyle; he is a married man, a father and grandfather, and you are, from what I know of you, a single man who's not that young anymore. If we were going to look at your lifestyle and Yohan's lifestyle side by side, to the untrained eye it would seem like you are in fact the MGTOW. ;)
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Yohan » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:29 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote: If we were going to look at your lifestyle and Yohan's lifestyle side by side, to the untrained eye it would seem like you are in fact the MGTOW


What? Adama as MGTOW in disguise? :roll: I rest my case.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:33 pm

Yohan wrote:What? Adama as MGTOW in disguise? :roll: I rest my case.


You know how the guys who always talk about how they hate gay people, always turn out to be gay or bisexual themselves? :lol:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests