Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Adama » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:34 am

Yohan wrote:

You are obviously a lonely freak who failed in your life and now you blame hatefully MGTOW for your situation. OK, you said you left the MGTOW ideology, but it seems you are still single and lonely. So you failed clearly to find any female partner even after turning away from MGTOW. Obviously you are also unable to take care financially of a family with children. To read from the Bible is not enough to pay open bills.


You say you are not so young anymore, but I am now 64, and still I am sure, I am able to find anytime a woman to live with me, but so far my present marriage is OK since 39 years, therefore no need to look around.


To remain single makes much more sense in 2016 than in 1972. I stay with my comment and I give this advice and ask young men who are interested into MGTOW to reconsider this option.



This man's very insults defeat MGTOW. He is a mangina and a male feminist using the same feminist insults against men who disagree with his feminist ideology. Just look at his insults: lonely, financially destitute or broke, can't get a woman.

Is this not what feminists say about men? And you men here think MGTOW is good when its captains are just feminists like him?

Feminists say these things about men, which are identical to what Yohan says about me:

1. Lonely.
2. Inability to get laid.
3. Broke.

Just about the only thing he hasn't speculated on against me so far is the size of manhood. Otherwise the man is the same as any Hugo. He'd rather go off and forget his family, at anytime he can replace his wife.

Seems he wants to be single and to have a woman come live with him as a single man. But doesn't that violate MGTOW?

Yohan, how about your ability to find a woman at any time in Europe? Can you do that? Or only in one particular part of the world? You seem to imply that you are better than me because you can get women at any time to come join you.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm







Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Adama » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:43 am

Yohan wrote:
It's a different world now, marriage contracts are rather worthless, children have more rights than their parents, travel around the world is cheap and not an adventure anymore, interracial/international marriages are common, abortion is already considered as 'family planning' in many countries, divorce was not automatically non-fault for cheating women taking over your house and children, stable jobs are rare and income is often not enough for yourself, so what could you give away for others etc. -

.


International travel is an expense that is limited to the number of times a person travels internationally. It is not a necessity. The expense of international travel is not a reason a person can reasonably cite for not having a family. That just goes to show how much you overvalue money. You can afford international travel but you cite its expense as a reason not to have a family when it isn't a requirement to have a family.

Are marriage contracts in Japan worthless? You've said the opposite about Japan often.

Do children have more rights in Japan?

International and interracial marriages are common, but what relevance does it have to becoming an MGTOW instead of a family man? None.

Abortion is family planning? Okay, but tell us how this is able to make a man wish he had never had a family? What's the relevance to a person's life as long as his woman doesn't have an abortion behind his back, which has not been done to you. In fact, neither can it be done now to you. It is a non-issue yet somehow in your mind you're able to justify this as a reason to choose MGTOW over family. That's not very good thinking.

Divorce or cheating women taking your house? If your wife is not cheating on you and you've already married a good woman, why would you wish you could go back to not marry her for this reason? She's not cheating on you and neither has she given you reason to think she has. You state elsewhere that you're happy with her. This is perplexing. Also, in other places, you've said that you think women who divorce after twenty or thirty years should be entitled to fifty percent of the assets. What is your problem here? The problem here is that you're just a blind male feminist who is anti-family.

Stable jobs are rare? But you have a stable job and money, which you remind us of. Your wife is even financially secure, despite the instability of jobs.

You're just a confused individual. Maybe only confused men fall for MGTOW. The ones who aren't confused get out or never fall for this.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Adama » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:58 am

Nomad wrote:
Yohan wrote:Of course in 1972 I found it perfectly OK to look for a foreign wife, a rare choice in Europe as the cultural differences were considerable, the legal situation was different, it was difficult and costly to travel, there was no internet existing, no ATMs, contacts all done by letters, there was hardly any book available to learn Asian languages etc. Japan was not my first Asian country, it was Malaysia - and Japanese were not my first Asian languages but Malay and Cantonese.


Wow Yohan, sounds way harder to keep a long distant relationship back then than it does now. Me and my wife constantly kept in contact via skype. We video chat pretty much everyday so we never lost contact with each other. To me, you stepped up to the plate and tackled those challenges, so to hear someone like Adama say you should stop talking, clearly doesn't know what he is talking about. The bible speaks of listening to your elders for their wisdom and experience.


Don't be silly. Yohan is an elder MGTOW but he is not an elder according to the faith. He is not in the way of righteousness but a God-hating atheist. Honor the whorry head, when it is found in the way of righteousness. Yohan is definitely not in the way of righteousness. He is on the broad path.

Also he tackled those challenges but you see he is advising men against marriage and family. Do you have eyes to see? He did one thing but is advising another because of his adherence to MGTOW. Since he is MGTOW, if he could, he would not tackle those challenges. He would simply have girlfriends come live with him at any time, presumably without children. So yeah back before he was conscious of MGTOW he found a family. Now that he is MGTOW he wouldn't have that family if he could do it over again. Haven't you been reading? He is anti-family, just like feminists. This is under the guise of safety, just like all those single women are now safe from getting beat up by their would-be husbands. Safer to avoid marriage than to get beat up by your husband.

Haven't you also heard? He doesn't like the Bible or its quotations, yet you offer such to him as praise.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Adama » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:55 pm

Nomad wrote:you hate that people like Yohan and perhaps me, (who) do have a wife, while you don't.


Another misunderstanding from an MGTOW. This is a movement for men who are confused. I hate you? And I hate you because you have a wife? You really do identify with MGTOW, dont you? Goodness. Are you forgetting that up until you mentioned it, I wasn't aware of your wife? I wonder what the order of your loyalty is, but I don't really care. You are MGTOW. Just like Whitney Houston is every woman. That's why I hate MGTOW like you who have wives. Oh, there is no surprise why you are MGTOW. You are going the WRONG way because you're confused. It's a movement for confused men. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Adama on Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Yohan » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:01 pm

Nomad wrote:Wow Yohan, sounds way harder to keep a long distant relationship back then than it does now. Me and my wife constantly kept in contact via skype. We video chat pretty much everyday so we never lost contact with each other. To me, you stepped up to the plate and tackled those challenges, so to hear someone like Adama say you should stop talking, clearly doesn't know what he is talking about. The bible speaks of listening to your elders for their wisdom and experience.


Why not to write a little about how travel has been in the past....

Yes, it is true that 40 or so years ago, a long distance relationship, and international/interracial marriage was much more difficult than it is now.
It was an adventure trip to go abroad to far away countries, however the women in Asia were for real, no scammers, but communication was difficult.

Phone calls were very expensive, only possible by assistance of phone operators, and sometimes impossible due to connecting problems, internet/ATM did not exist, money had to be carried with you in form of traveler cheques.

Air tickets were not cheap at all and only few plane were going up to Malaysia for a discount price, still about 2 to 3 times my monthly salary at that time. The cheapest route from Central Europe was via Poland/USSR/India and could take 3 days.

Visa were everywhere required, also for Singapore, places like Cambodia were off-limit because of the Khmer Rouge, it was not easy to get a permit for China too due to political unrest in many cities, Mao died in 1976. In Vietnam was still war.

Malaysia was also rather primitive but very peaceful, the eastern side had no roads, only river boats and the railway. It was so dense jungle that it was impossible to read a book in the train, it was like traveling through a tunnel - you could see only dark green when looking out of the window, very slow because of single track, narrow gauge.

However it was an interesting time, visiting places which were looking really totally different from what you know about Europe and USA, it was not like today where all cities look about the same.

Japan was also a surprisingly primitive and poor country when I arrived there in 1976 - still paying compensation to South Korea and China because of WWII, Japanese living standard was changing however rapidly around 1990. I was earning far less in Japan than in Europe at that time, but I and some few others from the German speaking countries in Europe continued to live in Japan nevertheless, we had never problems with the Japanese authorities, we all got permanent resident status around 1985 and permission to buy our own land/accommodation/free to work without working permit/visa status was always independent from our Japanese wives. A spouse visa did not exist at that time.

At that time I was also interested in the land-route from Europe to Asia, around 1972 there was a regular long-distance bus-service operating between Turkey/Istanbul - Iran - Afghanistan up to Delhi in India. Unfortunately I had not enough time and due to earthquakes in Eastern Turkey I made it only up to Western Iran.

When I have vacation, I like to travel around, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia and some other countries in Asia, I never came back to Europe.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Yohan » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:19 pm

Adama wrote:Another misunderstanding from an MGTOW. This is a movement for men who are confused


Another misunderstanding from Adama. MGTOW has also female members. MGTOW is a movement not only for men, but sometimes also for women.

Of course they are not so many and in general these are mothers whose son was badly treated by the pro-feminist society, especially during divorce from a malicious and cheating wife.

I had also a case of a woman, who was asking why her husband should pay child-support to his ex-wife, despite she was in prison and the child (he was not even the biological father) was living not with her, but with them.

Not every woman is a feminist, Adama - some have also understandings for men who find themselves in a very bad situation despite they did nothing wrong.

Regardless whatever you say, Adama, I will continue to support MGTOW, by offering frequently some financial support to this movement, I am also an admin for an online-MGTOW Forum.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Yohan » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:28 pm

Adama wrote:Haven't you also heard? He doesn't like the Bible or its quotations, yet you offer such to him as praise.


There is no reason to praise people who like the Bible. There is no reason either to praise people who do not like the Bible.
This HA-Forum is not religious orientated.

You can bring in your bible-verses of course, but others - like it or not - might also show up with verses from the quran or quoting Sutra text from the Gautama Buddha.

This forum is open to all religions and also to atheists. This will hardly change in the near future.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Adama » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:40 pm

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:Another misunderstanding from an MGTOW. This is a movement for men who are confused


Another misunderstanding from Adama. MGTOW has also female members. MGTOW is a movement not only for men, but sometimes also for women.

Of course they are not so many and in general these are mothers whose son was badly treated by the pro-feminist society, especially during divorce from a malicious and cheating wife.


Yes, Mr Wise Elder. The fact that women are in the movement proves that it is not feminism for men somehow. Just like Hugo being a part of feminism proves that feminism isn't somehow anti life. You're a total genius.

Yohan wrote:I had also a case of a woman, who was asking why her husband should pay child-support to his ex-wife, despite she was in prison and the child (he was not even the biological father) was living not with her, but with them.

Not every woman is a feminist, Adama - some have also understandings for men who find themselves in a very bad situation despite they did nothing wrong.


Too bad you didn't discover this before you left all of Europe behind for Japan. Of course not every woman is a feminist. I mean, are you seriously trying to present this as something that I haven't already accepted as fact? I've only been saying that all along. You are the one who literally thinks every European woman is a complete slut, and that they are so dangerous that men better not dare to marry them.

I have said none of those things.

Yohan wrote:Regardless whatever you say, Adama, I will continue to support MGTOW, by offering frequently some financial support to this movement, I am also an admin for an online-MGTOW Forum.


You act is if I thought I could dissuade you from your course. I never thought I could persuade you to do anything. I am just calling all of you MGTOW out as male feminists who are doing more harm than good to others. You think you're working good works. You're really working evil.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Adama » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:11 pm

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:Haven't you also heard? He doesn't like the Bible or its quotations, yet you offer such to him as praise.


There is no reason to praise people who like the Bible. There is no reason either to praise people who do not like the Bible.
This HA-Forum is not religious orientated.


Never did I say there was a reason to praise anyone. In fact, my post was admonishing Nomad for posting something in praise of you, which I certainly would not have done. At least we can agree there is no reason to praise you for being some kind of elder or source of wisdom due to experience. Nomad apparently doesn't agree.

Yohan wrote:You can bring in your bible-verses of course, but others - like it or not - might also show up with verses from the quran or quoting Sutra text from the Gautama Buddha.


Is this supposed to be a threat or some kind of warning? I have no problem with reading any of those. In fact, if they were posted, it might be enjoyable to read them, just so I can point out the differences between them and Christianity. Thanks for playing.

Yohan wrote:This forum is open to all religions and also to atheists. This will hardly change in the near future.


This is another fact which is commonly known by everyone that you somehow figure needs to be stated outright. Do you think the whole concept of this escapes me? Or you genuinely think you're informing me of something I didn't know. You act like I think I run this place as a Christian forum. This is not my forum and I am just another poster with opinions you don't like. That is all.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Nomad » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:39 pm

Never did I say there was a reason to praise anyone. In fact, my post was admonishing Nomad for posting something in praise of you, which I certainly would not have done. At least we can agree there is no reason to praise you for being some kind of elder or source of wisdom due to experience. Nomad apparently doesn't agree.


Of course I don't agree. When Christ was shedding his blood upon the cross, though it was for the whole world, it was also individual. He thought of me, he thought of you, and he thought of Yohan. Every breath we all take here, is by the grace of God, because he wants everyone in his kingdom. He has called us to peace with man but at war with the spiritual dark forces. How is it then, that Jesus Christ who would want to save Yohan, has to watch his "servant" Adama, come under the banner of Christianity and make it look so atrociously and horribly bad, that Yohan would absolutely REJECT Christianity for the conduct of its Christians? I have never seen so much hate come out of a man who claims to be in favor with Christ.

You think your doing service to God by insulting the people he is trying to save? As far as I can tell, the only one who here has been throwing around insults and instigating matters is you.
User avatar
Nomad
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:13 am

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Yohan » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:45 pm

Adama wrote:Yes, Mr Wise Elder. The fact that women are in the movement proves that it is not feminism for men somehow. Just like Hugo being a part of feminism proves that feminism isn't somehow anti life. You're a total genius.


Interesting that you mention Hugo Schwyzer. How do you know him?

This is this male feminist from the Episcopal Church, who had 4 marriages, 4 divorces, 2 children, he was promoting late abortion a la Dr. Tiller, was sleeping with countless of his female students, organized slutwalks, he was often acting under drugs, he also tried to kill his girlfriend and himself, finally had a serious traffic accident and was arrested and was kicked out of the college where he was teaching history (for this he was qualified) and gender studies (for this he had no qualification), he also spent a while in a closed mental ward.

Hugo Schwyzer was hating MGTOW in the same way as you do, the problem with your arguments is only that Hugo is now gone, but I am still here....

Who are you? Are you Hugo? Are you related to Hugo?
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Yohan » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:59 pm

Nomad wrote:I have never seen so much hate come out of a man who claims to be in favor with Christ.
.....
You think your doing service to God by insulting the people he is trying to save? As far as I can tell, the only one who here has been throwing around insults and instigating matters is you.


Adama has no valid arguments, a strange religious bigot. After this thread and other long discussions in this forum with him I cannot help to say, that something went horribly wrong with this guy in his past. It seems he does not care about any man who was badly treated by women. Further, he hates obviously every man who tried to change his life to the better, who moved away, has a foreign wife etc.

I also noticed he is not interested in any other topic, he is not responding to anything related to travel in general, is not interested in foreign languages or different culture, is hating even Catholics, Jehovahs, Mormons, he considers them all as non-Christians. All other religions are anyway nothing, not worth any consideration.

I wonder why he is posting in this forum....
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Yohan » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:21 pm

Adama wrote:Yohan, how about your ability to find a woman at any time in Europe? Can you do that? Or only in one particular part of the world? You seem to imply that you are better than me because you can get women at any time to come join you.


I am not interested in women from Europe for various reasons. Why should I? I am not living in Europe, but in Asia, I have not been in Europe since more than 40 years.

Yes, I am sure I will not face any problem even now, I am not so young, already 63 y/o, to find a reasonable female partner in some countries in Asia, as I have many friends in Japan, Malaysia and Philippines.

However I am married already since 39 years with my Japanese wife, never divorced and have no intention to look for another partner.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Adama » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:38 pm

Nomad wrote:
Never did I say there was a reason to praise anyone. In fact, my post was admonishing Nomad for posting something in praise of you, which I certainly would not have done. At least we can agree there is no reason to praise you for being some kind of elder or source of wisdom due to experience. Nomad apparently doesn't agree.


Of course I don't agree. When Christ was shedding his blood upon the cross, though it was for the whole world, it was also individual. He thought of me, he thought of you, and he thought of Yohan. Every breath we all take here, is by the grace of God, because he wants everyone in his kingdom. He has called us to peace with man but at war with the spiritual dark forces. How is it then, that Jesus Christ who would want to save Yohan, has to watch his "servant" Adama, come under the banner of Christianity and make it look so atrociously and horribly bad, that Yohan would absolutely REJECT Christianity for the conduct of its Christians? I have never seen so much hate come out of a man who claims to be in favor with Christ.

You think your doing service to God by insulting the people he is trying to save? As far as I can tell, the only one who here has been throwing around insults and instigating matters is you.


If Yohan wants Christ, you should witness to him.

I also find it strange when you attempt to use Christ to silence me and my opinion. You are entitled to yours and I am entitled to mine. I hope this MGTOW philosophy gives you comfort, since you are just judgemental according to the law. You live by MGTOW, not by Christ. You just use Christ to protect MGTOW. Christ has nothing to do with MGTOW. Christ wants families, not single men having girlfriends or prostitutes who come and go. God made Eve for Adam because it isn't good for man to be alone. MGTOW say it is good for men to be alone. Although the mangina side of them hates the lonely non-MGTOW who tell them that MGTOW is for the simple-minded. Oops, is that me insulting you? It's true, not an insult. An insult would be to say you are retarded. You're just simple-minded. How else should I describe it? Dense?

You're also not a true brother in Christ as I can see from your salvation by works doctrine. You're deceived, which explains why you're also deceived by MGTOW.

Also, since you're going to play this Christianity standard, judging every word by whether or not it is godly, well then you should refrain, because no one is perfectly good. My point being is that just as you can use the law against me, I could in theory use it against you. So I suggest that you stop now because this forum is not a contest of who is responding according to the law.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: It's easier to go MGTOW than it is to become a PUA

Postby Adama » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:51 pm

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:Yohan, how about your ability to find a woman at any time in Europe? Can you do that? Or only in one particular part of the world? You seem to imply that you are better than me because you can get women at any time to come join you.


I am not interested in women from Europe for various reasons. Why should I? I am not living in Europe, but in Asia, I have not been in Europe since more than 40 years.

Yes, I am sure I will not face any problem even now, I am not so young, already 63 y/o, to find a reasonable female partner in some countries in Asia, as I have many friends in Japan, Malaysia and Philippines.

However I am married already since 39 years with my Japanese wife, never divorced and have no intention to look for another partner.


Just stop. Every post just exposes how confused you are. Anyone with a brain, who is not MGTOW, can see that you're just a confused individual. You're like the feminist who wishes she hadn't had a family because patriarchy. Well sorry to say, that CHOICE is stupid. Is that me insulting? It's foolishness! This is your advice. You are leading others into darkness, and you have no clue what you're even recommending.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests