Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Typical Marriage Age

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Typical Marriage Age

Postby Tsar » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:05 pm

Most girls in Russia, Belarus, and Ukraine are married between ages 17 - 23.

The highest number of marriages is of girls between the ages of 19-21 entering a marriage.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1818
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm







Re: Typical Marriage Age

Postby Bao3niang » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:18 am

Personally I would like to marry at an early-middle stage of my life. Currently 20. 30 is way too late for me. My biological father was 31 when I was born, married at 30. Biological parents never really got the time know each other. They never had a stable, loving relationship before getting married. That sucks, but what can I do, it's their past. One's remarried with a family of his own, the other will likely be eternally single and messed up. I'm not close to either of them, I belong to my adopted father, my close friends and of course my wife and my own children. They say that getting married between the ages of 29 and 35 produces the most intelligent children, but I don't buy into that claim. I don't think I'd be any less intelligent if say, I was born when my biological parents were 6 or 7 years younger.

As for women in China, decent women would begin thinking about marriage starting from 23-25. Of course you also have those careerist types, possibly educated abroad, who are arrogant and think they are too good for an average guy when truth is, no one gives a shit about their self-professed positive qualities. I would like a woman that I can communicate with on somewhat of an intellectual level, but what's even more important is being able to connect emotionally. If you cannot be a good girlfriend and a good wife, your 'credentials' won't do you any good. Simple as that. These kinds of women keep complaining that men are 'intimidated' of them due to their high achievement in education and their careers, well, I say I'm not intimidated at all. I could give less of a darn. They say they want men who can communicate with them at an equal level. Well, I don't think I lack the ability to have meaningful conversations, but having a bunch of degrees is certainly not equal to possessing any degree of intellectual depth.

Then you also have the Philippines. FIlipinas tend to get married and have children fairly young, unless they are the urban, upwardly mobile or overseas type. Thai women I'm not sure but I can say with a high degree of certainty that the Bangkok girls are certainly 'freedom loving.' Vietnam is relatively similar to China from what I've seen so far.

In developed parts of Asia such as Taiwan, ROK, Japan and of course good old Singapore, many women remain single into their 30s, and they don't see a problem with it. That sucks, but it's not of my concern because I'm not interested in those places anyways. All I can say is, good luck when you are older. A few generations ago, even Western women married earlier. I heard the typical woman married at around 23 back in the 50s and 60s.

What you must realize is that the older you are, the harder it may be to find someone that's genuine, because there are more expectations in terms of how established you need to be. When you are younger and less experienced, things are much more forgiving and likely to last. You may gain more respect as an older male due to having more wisdom and experience, but quite often age does not equate to wisdom. This has been demonstrated countless numbers of times in my life.
Last edited by Bao3niang on Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 am
Location: Beijing, China

Re: Typical Marriage Age

Postby Voyager1 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:32 am

Tsar wrote:Most girls in Russia, Belarus, and Ukraine are married between ages 17 - 23.

The highest number of marriages is of girls between the ages of 19-21 entering a marriage.


Yeap and they're getting married to each other. Not to foreigners. That's why when you go there you will see weddings in the town centre especially on weekends.

Only a very small % of marriages are with foreigners and very few of these marriages work out.
User avatar
Voyager1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 442
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:53 pm

Re: Typical Marriage Age

Postby Tsar » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:57 pm

Voyager1 wrote:Yeap and they're getting married to each other. Not to foreigners. That's why when you go there you will see weddings in the town centre especially on weekends.

Only a very small % of marriages are with foreigners and very few of these marriages work out.


So what's the point of your post? Marriages to a foreign girl work out better in percentage than marriages to an American girl or a "Western girl." Are you trying to discourage people from going abroad or champion American women?
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1818
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: Typical Marriage Age

Postby Voyager1 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:13 pm

No they don't. They work out worse.

Go over and have fun. Don't get married.
User avatar
Voyager1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 442
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:53 pm

Re: Typical Marriage Age

Postby Tsar » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:33 pm

Voyager1 wrote:No they don't. They work out worse.

Go over and have fun. Don't get married.


I don't want to have fun. I don't like sluts. I will not engage in fornication (unless it's either with a virgin girl and that would help me out in keeping her, or an extremely hot girl that's of legal consent but not yet 19 meaning she would be jailbait age of 16-18 and supermodel hot).

I won't be with a slut or a whore. I don't like bars or clubbing, and I will never step foot into one. I won't approach any girl if she doesn't make me turned on.

If you mean platonic fun when dating fine, but I will not engage in "sexual fun" unless it's in marriage (or the rare 1% chance I might decide, f**k it and lose my virginity and be with a hot jailbait that may or may not be a virgin too).

I want to be married and always have. But the only difference between me and other men is I only will marry a hot jailbait virgin.

I've been exchanging messages with a hot Belarus girl. She's a definite 10 out of 10 girl and the only girl anywhere online that's ever chatted with me this long and never said anything rude or ending things and such. Some people just say she's being polite but there are polite ways to tell someone "not interested in messaging" so she must have some kind of interest in me.

I know I can get such a girl and marry one.

I still say you're wrong. Foreign marriages can and usually do work out better as long as they're genuine marriages where the couple really does love one another.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1818
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: Typical Marriage Age

Postby Voyager1 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:38 pm

OK prove me wrong but it's going to take you years to do it.

Also many of them are sham marriages where the girl makes the guy think she loves him to get to his country then once there dumps him.
User avatar
Voyager1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 442
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:53 pm

Re: Typical Marriage Age

Postby WuFan » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:01 am

Most men are married to unattractive women out of fear of being alone. I once "lucked out" on a gf that was unattractive and dating her was a lot worse than being single. Now everytime I get down on myself because I´m invisible to women I remind myself that it could be worse. I could be married.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Re: Typical Marriage Age

Postby Ghost » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:18 pm

Tsar wrote:Most girls in Russia, Belarus, and Ukraine are married between ages 17 - 23.

The highest number of marriages is of girls between the ages of 19-21 entering a marriage.


But this won't apply so much to you, supposing you ever got to those countries. The foreign women who line up for foreign guys first are the older, used up ones. An ideal bride is going to get snatched up very quickly in her own country by a local. Not saying it's impossible, but be careful of tunnel vision: you can't assume that things will work the same for you as a foreigner.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Typical Marriage Age

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:22 pm

Tsar if you want a young marriage age and you are not a local, you might want to start looking at countries like North-Africa, the Middle East and Asia. You will have better chances there compared to Russia and Eastern-Europe. As I said before, the women you desire are gorgeous and they know it. These girls have a very high value and they are aware of that. Perhaps if you lived there, spoke the language fluently and were known as the "mysterious millionaire next door" like in the Great Gatsby, you could get some young jailbait to be yours. Go get rich brother. It's your best shot.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Typical Marriage Age

Postby Adama » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:27 pm

Tsar wrote:I don't want to have fun. I don't like sluts. I will not engage in fornication (unless it's either with a virgin girl and that would help me out in keeping her, or an extremely hot girl that's of legal consent but not yet 19 meaning she would be jailbait age of 16-18 and supermodel hot).

I won't be with a slut or a whore. I don't like bars or clubbing, and I will never step foot into one. I won't approach any girl if she doesn't make me turned on.

If you mean platonic fun when dating fine, but I will not engage in "sexual fun" unless it's in marriage (or the rare 1% chance I might decide, f**k it and lose my virginity and be with a hot jailbait that may or may not be a virgin too).

I want to be married and always have. But the only difference between me and other men is I only will marry a hot jailbait virgin.


I can respect that. You're a man who knows what he wants and is unwilling to compromise. You're certain this is real, not delusional, and that you can obtain this goal. I also think it is reasonable and obtainable.

As for me, I don't know about the pinpoint accuracy or necessity of that small age range, but I do see it is definitely the most ideal by far. I also don't require women to be virgins but I agree with you that this is the best and the ideal by far and a worthy goal to strive for.

Are you just looking at girls online? Are you going to line them up or only pin all your hopes on the one? Are you going to try women at cafes and shopping centers? Universities are good places too.

How much of the local languages can you speak?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Typical Marriage Age

Postby Tsar » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:17 am

Adama wrote:
Tsar wrote:I don't want to have fun. I don't like sluts. I will not engage in fornication (unless it's either with a virgin girl and that would help me out in keeping her, or an extremely hot girl that's of legal consent but not yet 19 meaning she would be jailbait age of 16-18 and supermodel hot).

I won't be with a slut or a whore. I don't like bars or clubbing, and I will never step foot into one. I won't approach any girl if she doesn't make me turned on.

If you mean platonic fun when dating fine, but I will not engage in "sexual fun" unless it's in marriage (or the rare 1% chance I might decide, f**k it and lose my virginity and be with a hot jailbait that may or may not be a virgin too).

I want to be married and always have. But the only difference between me and other men is I only will marry a hot jailbait virgin.


I can respect that. You're a man who knows what he wants and is unwilling to compromise. You're certain this is real, not delusional, and that you can obtain this goal. I also think it is reasonable and obtainable.

As for me, I don't know about the pinpoint accuracy or necessity of that small age range, but I do see it is definitely the most ideal by far. I also don't require women to be virgins but I agree with you that this is the best and the ideal by far and a worthy goal to strive for.

Are you just looking at girls online? Are you going to line them up or only pin all your hopes on the one? Are you going to try women at cafes and shopping centers? Universities are good places too.

How much of the local languages can you speak?


I don't really look for girls online. I am still chatting with the perfect 10 out of 10 but no other girls. When I go in person it would be able better. I wouldn't pin all my hopes on one girl.

It's obtainable to marry a hot virgin jailbait but it's not easy.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1818
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: Typical Marriage Age

Postby gnosis » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:28 am

Ghost wrote:
Tsar wrote:Most girls in Russia, Belarus, and Ukraine are married between ages 17 - 23.

The highest number of marriages is of girls between the ages of 19-21 entering a marriage.


But this won't apply so much to you, supposing you ever got to those countries. The foreign women who line up for foreign guys first are the older, used up ones. An ideal bride is going to get snatched up very quickly in her own country by a local. Not saying it's impossible, but be careful of tunnel vision: you can't assume that things will work the same for you as a foreigner.


Not necessarily. Most foreign guys are older, too. Tsar is a young man. If he moved to the country and learned the language to high-level-intermediate+ level, he could very well get a 19-25 year old maiden.

What's holding him back is that he has no way to earn an income in any of the countries he wants to go to. Until he does, this is all a theoretical exercise.
User avatar
gnosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Typical Marriage Age

Postby Tsar » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:49 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:Tsar if you want a young marriage age and you are not a local, you might want to start looking at countries like North-Africa, the Middle East and Asia. You will have better chances there compared to Russia and Eastern-Europe. As I said before, the women you desire are gorgeous and they know it. These girls have a very high value and they are aware of that. Perhaps if you lived there, spoke the language fluently and were known as the "mysterious millionaire next door" like in the Great Gatsby, you could get some young jailbait to be yours. Go get rich brother. It's your best shot.


1. I won't be converting to Islam. Therefore no Middle East. Some of them are attractive, but I want Slavic and like I said I won't be converting.
2. I am not attracted at all to African women. Therefore no Africa
3. I don't want a mixed race woman (although I do find some attractive. I want a pure-blood)
4. I only like white women (preference for Slavic because their beauty is superior out of all whites. Southern Europeans are also beautiful but they're too rich and Americanized so Southern Europe is out. Northern European and Western European women are sluts).
5. Some Asian girls can be hot but compared to the number of Slavic girls I would find attractive, there would be far less Asian girls I would find acceptable.

Slavic girls have some of the best genes in the world. Highest intelligence. Great athletic ability. I am Eastern European and Southern European. So I want to be with a girl from my European lineage.

Honestly I'll never have more than $1,000,000. (Unless 1. I go treasure hunting and find a Roman Treasure Horde on continental Europe OR 2. Gold and Silver once again become the basis for a new currency system and the holders of physical gold and silver experience a massive wealth transfer since they own gold and silver OR 3. I am able to do something that allows myself to make a lot of money without actually being traditionally employed).

Most likely the best I would be able to achieve is a $100,000 net worth by 2018 if things continue to go very well. However, if the economy crashed like 2008 again and then the stock markets recovered and the dollar didn't go into a permanent free fall, I could probably have $250,000 by 2020.

You need to realize from age 18 I was starting from $0. So going from $0 to $1,000,000 while not having any traditional employment or traditional income, not having much help from parents, living in the worst economic period in history for men (especially young men like myself), and in a period of increasing costs of living and declining incomes in America, a person like myself really does stand out considering my net worth probably stands at $25,000 to $50,000 at the moment. I also have zero student loan debt and zero credit card debt.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1818
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: Typical Marriage Age

Postby Wolfeye » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:07 am

How old for the men? Is it more relationship-based or "what they bring to the table"?
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1132
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:18 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests