Typical Marriage Age

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Typical Marriage Age

Post by Voyager1 »

What I suggest you do Tsar is marry this hot Belarus girl but don't bring her to the States (or whatever your country is). Eastern European girls quickly acclimate to whatever culture they're in so they become like their nasty American counterparts very quickly. Even worse. She can claim domestic abuse and have you locked up and you will have to prove your innocence. Once she's in it's impossible to have her deported unless she commits a very serious crime such as murder.

So you will have to live in Belarus with your princess. Find an online business you can work where you are. If you make at least $50K per year you will live like a King in Belarus and your princess will probably stay with you forever. You'll also have kids and a happy family together.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:What I suggest you do Tsar is marry this hot Belarus girl but don't bring her to the States (or whatever your country is). Eastern European girls quickly acclimate to whatever culture they're in so they become like their nasty American counterparts very quickly. Even worse. She can claim domestic abuse and have you locked up and you will have to prove your innocence. Once she's in it's impossible to have her deported unless she commits a very serious crime such as murder.

So you will have to live in Belarus with your princess. Find an online business you can work where you are. If you make at least $50K per year you will live like a King in Belarus and your princess will probably stay with you forever. You'll also have kids and a happy family together.
He can do way better than that, doing business with the Russian Mafia while stripping on the side.
Looks like Ghost is being a troll.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:
Tsar wrote:Looks like Ghost is being a troll.
So says the guy who posts about stripping as a career, dealing with the Russian mob, and winning the lottery as viable options.
Once again you're just being a troll. I never actually said any of those three things.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 24th, 2018, 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:Actually you did say those things, and you know I'm not the only one who remembers. Even if you deleted your old posts like you have a tendency of doing.
I did not. I think you're just trying to be a troll. Why would you even post what you did?
Ghost wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:What I suggest you do Tsar is marry this hot Belarus girl but don't bring her to the States (or whatever your country is). Eastern European girls quickly acclimate to whatever culture they're in so they become like their nasty American counterparts very quickly. Even worse. She can claim domestic abuse and have you locked up and you will have to prove your innocence. Once she's in it's impossible to have her deported unless she commits a very serious crime such as murder.

He can do way better than that, doing business with the Russian Mafia while stripping on the side.
Ghost wrote:
Tsar wrote:Looks like Ghost is being a troll.
So says the guy who posts about stripping as a career, dealing with the Russian mob, and winning the lottery as viable options.
You're just being a Troll. No one else would post things like that unless they are a Troll or actively trying to insult someone.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 24th, 2018, 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:
Tsar wrote:I did not. I think you're just trying to be a troll.
Actually, you have said those things before. What say you make one of your poll threads and let's see how many of us remember it? :lol:
How about you stop your f***ing posts and leave me alone. Once again I'll say you are a Troll and I never said those things.

I don't even play the f***ing lottery. I have no f***ing idea where your warped and bully-oriented mind thought of that, but I'm sure you are one f***ing Mad Hatter, so instead of being good at magic and pulling a rabbit from your hat (or even better, a Playboy Bunny that you sure would love to play with), you failed and decided you'd come up with something to bully someone with (and of course it would be me since I'm #1 of the Top 5 Posters you love to bully) like a fortune in a fortune cookie, except it was in your f***ing Mad Hatter's Hat. You but you are one of the members who has a habit of twisting reality after reading the posts of people you don't like to insult them. But as I haven't played the lottery since I was around 18 or 19, and never posted about it, and would never be so illogical to think winning the lottery=making someone rich. Poor people play the lottery and they stay poor. The only people that win at a lottery are the operators of a lottery, just like the House always wins. So Ghost's warped mind twisted reality somehow to think that I said and think that I thought winning the lottery would make me rich. I don't think so. NEVER SAID THAT. Ghost is a f***ing bully, no question about it.

I did make a post for the discussion about the topic of male stripping, not that I would ever do that myself. I would NEVER do that myself and I did NOT ever say I would. Once again Ghost twists reality and a post I made to try to insult me like the f***ing bully he is.

I did mention it would be nice to do organized crime for a living since it pays but I never said I would join the Russian mafia. I buy genuine steroids all the time from foreigners, I see people from China and other countries getting away fleecing Americans by selling fake gemstones and fake silver. If you're too stupid to recognize that organized crime pays then you aren't just a f***ing bully, you'd instead be a f***ing halfwit bully. Once again, organized crime only pays for the person at the top like everything in life and it only pays in countries like Russia, China, or other places that don't have as many agreements or enforce America's laws.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 24th, 2018, 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:I just said you mentioned those things as if they were viable options. Which you did. And I'm not the only one who remembers.

You're too sensitive. I write one short, funny sentence and you fly off the handle. You'll have to get a grip on yourself before you can begin to really think about doing anything else. I know you're a millennial, but you don't need to be so sensitive.
You're just being a halfwit now. You can reread what I posted above and see I never mentioned they were viable options, I mentioned them as discussion topics except for the lottery one. You pulled that one out of your Mad Hatter's hat instead of the Playboy Bunny you desperately want, so you just being angry and taking it out on me. It must be hard not having a hot thing to take around and show off as a symbol of pride, but I guess that's common. If you had a Playboy Bunny you'd probably stop posting her and be living with her in whatever mansion she owns in Los Angeles and wouldn't need P4P because she would be you're own personal whore. But since your Mad Hatter's hat only has madness and wonky magic, you could only pull out the fortunes without the cookie shell, and for some reason they don't have fortunes inside them but comments designed to provoke me. Well, I guess you can get back to your tea time (or p4p time), whatever you do for your hobby when it isn't pulling madness out from your Mad Hatter's hat.

Half of what I'm posting is just blather and comedy relief because I'm starting to not take you seriously anymore after your two years vendetta against me. I just don't like your insults.

And Winston thinks I'm trying to heckle someone. Winston should be taking a closer look at you.