Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Winston's case is very laughable.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Winston's case is very laughable.

Postby Zionosis » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:20 am

Winston obviously isn't good looking (by his own peoples standards). And he obviously wasn't liked much by his own people, which is why he has his own little conspiracy theory to blame everyone else except himself.
He shows all the traits of other people within other racial groups that do that exact same thing.

For example I see some white men who are pathetic and can't get much interest from their own women. Some of these white men start deluding themselves (like Winston) and start hating their own race and trying to seek approval in another race. They take part in so many conspiracy theories and they love bashing their own race and to push their own inferior traits onto their entire race and blame the race.

I see the same thing with some white men who have small penises who can't accept that they just have a small one, they take part in a conspiracy theory that most white men are like them and that the reason they can't get a woman is because white women all are after black men and that white men are all beta losers.

These pathetic examples are a mirror image if Winston, except they are just within another racial group.

The same thing can go for looks also and the entire culture.

Essentially these people who are unwanted by most of their own people can't take accountability for their own shortcomings. They rather take part in conspiracy theories to make themselves feel better.

You can see this directly from Winston on here, the amount of Russian ass kissing that he is doing constantly is just cringe worthy. Then his little pictures that he takes with women that look just like someone taking a photo with him are even more cringe. lol
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm







Re: Winston's case is very laughable.

Postby Zionosis » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:25 am

lol, Winston.

Why is there a user browsing this forum called "Google Adsense [Bot]", that is not clickable and never posts anything.

Is this a real user?

Or is this a bot, are you trying to scam google adsense for more clicks?

You do know it breaks the terms to use a bot right?

If you are behind them of course. Not saying you necessarily are.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Re: Winston's case is very laughable.

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:29 am

No matter how much of a shitty person Winston is, he can still say at least he had a lot of women in his life. He is a lousy person, sure. He a bad, absent, neglectful father. Unfaithful. A believer in ridiculous conspiracy theories. Too full of himself. Secretly very insecure? Yes, guilty on all charges. But he has a lot of crazy adventures too, a lot of life experience, and many stories to tell. Shame he will likely have no one around to tell those stories to by the time he's old.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Winston's case is very laughable.

Postby yick » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:29 am

Winston is of above average intelligence who has had the benefits of a good education, where this works against him is when he thinks he is some kind of genius and everyone he deals with is of below average intelligence.

He has the guts of a deity - he went around Russia chatting up women in the street and went around that country without much knowledge of the language - I truly believe he is the catalyst of the Roosh phenomenon and Roosh probably got his ideas from Winstons adventures (I doubt Roosh would ever admit this though...) Russia isn't the safest place for a non-white man to do this (and an American too) and Winston got his arse kicked a few times but still - it didn't stop him. He has balls.

He is abroad and somewhat productive - another bonus - he is doing a lot more than most people on here.

He has slept with more good looking women than most men on this planet - though most of these good looking women are Angeles City bar hoes - he has had more sex than most men will have in ten lifetimes, and certainly ten of my lifetimes - this is despite the fact he is below average in looks, height and is very much out of shape as well as middle aged - he is doing rather well to be honest in regards keeping score. I doubt there is anyone posting on here who has slept with more women than he.

His partenthood qualities have been discussed on another thread by myself, I won't repeat what I feel here.

He needs to adopt a good running programme, he wants to find love despite the fact he must be weighing in at 200 pounds, he needs to start running from one streetlight to the next, the run two streetlights, then three etc - he needs to get into shape and then maybe - he might find a nice woman in China - no shortage of nice looking women there!
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: Winston's case is very laughable.

Postby starchild5 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:08 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:No matter how much of a shitty person Winston is, he can still say at least he had a lot of women in his life. He is a lousy person, sure. He a bad, absent, neglectful father. Unfaithful. A believer in ridiculous conspiracy theories. Too full of himself. Secretly very insecure? Yes, guilty on all charges. But he has a lot of crazy adventures too, a lot of life experience, and many stories to tell. Shame he will likely have no one around to tell those stories to by the time he's old.


Dude ..Your statement is just too third worldish...tribal...guess, living in philippines has too much effected your brain cells..

I know Im third and we make these kinds of positive negative statements on a person..which ultimately makes one believe that person is sh*T...

Why would you say...He is a lousy person, sure. He a bad, absent, neglectful father. Unfaithful. A believer in ridiculous conspiracy theories. Too full of himself. Secretly very insecure? Yes, guilty on all charges.

and then add

But he has a lot of crazy adventures too, a lot of life experience, and many stories to tell. Shame he will likely have no one around to tell those stories to by the time he's old.

You just made him worthless..with negation ...

You have same issues with ladyboys as well... :D :D

If people don't fit your line of life...everyone is whatever...I think its time for you to get a vacation in Jewrope....to clear your mind a bit from all these third world thinking.... 8)
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Winston's case is very laughable.

Postby Eric » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:08 pm

Why is everything, everything about getting laid. I don't, never have understood it/this. Ever since I was young, it seemed stupid - a jolt for the insecure to boost themselves, competing with other insecure men. ...all insecure. None really getting laid.

It seems pathetic to me, on a level. On a level I can understand wanting to have and get as much sex as possible. If people spent more time helping each other growing up, instead of tearing each other down and snuffing us out..maybe we'd all be happier and get somewhere.

Stupid people. p***y feels good yes, I haven't had enough in my life - although I've had my share. So far, that's it, I want to get more sure. We all have issues to figure out and priorities to set for ourselves - excuses notwithstanding.
Some excellent advice was given to me by livefreeordie on this topic.

*I have never understood how Winston has apparently been so successful with ladies - his high and fast paced voice, with a stutter isn't exactly attractive to the opposite sex. Tenacity must have much to bear on this.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: Winston's case is very laughable.

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:13 pm

starchild5 wrote:Dude ..Your statement is just too third worldish...tribal...guess, living in philippines has too much effected your brain cells..


There is a reason I fit in well with this society and culture, brother, and the reason is that in my way of thinking, my view of the future and my overall lifestyle, I have a lot of things in common with the locals. I am a tribal man and proud of it. A modern-day patriarch. You are some "enlightened soul", a seeker of knowledge, a deeply spiritual person. I get that, I feel that, and I don't mind it. But my attitude towards life is different. My goals are different, my outlook is different. I'm the Conquistador, the Haciendero, the Chief Lapu-Lapu, and you're Lapu-Lapu's shaman dancing around the totem-pole... :lol:

In this world, we need many different types of people. Thank God we are not all the same. But you and I just have a very different outlook on life. That is why I am more accustomed to rural life, more accumstomed to simple living. I'm not a thrill seeker, I'm in it for the long run. I look beyond my own mortality and I am quite pleased with the direction the train of my life is going. Meanwhile your spaceship is going places neither of us will ever know.
Last edited by MarcosZeitola on Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Winston's case is very laughable.

Postby S_Parc » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:13 pm

If Winston gave up on finding a soulmate and instead, simply banged hoes with a gusto, then he'd be the less intelligent/less successful/less imbibed version of Bosstone, my current hero from the greater Boston area.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29012

It's the search for the soulmate, which is his Achilles Heel.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Winston's case is very laughable.

Postby yick » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:20 pm

Why is everything, everything about getting laid.


This seems to be the mantra that interests most patrons to this site 'Happier Abroad = Getting laid more than back in America' I agree, it is silly, to be 'Happier Abroad' it needs to be more than women - if that is the only reason and your female company are whores in places like Bangkok or Angeles City then 'Happier Abroad' is going to turn sour real fast.

Winston has said it, Matt Hanson has said it - they would have never left The States if they had been laid in high school and managed to get women at home - I never got laid in High School either but I was brought up in a bit of a shithole and always dreamed of getting away. I don't equate 'Happier Abroad = more women' because that just brings more problems. However they look in a dress.
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: Winston's case is very laughable.

Postby livefreeordie » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:40 pm

Zionosis wrote:Winston obviously isn't good looking (by his own peoples standards). And he obviously wasn't liked much by his own people, which is why he has his own little conspiracy theory to blame everyone else except himself.
He shows all the traits of other people within other racial groups that do that exact same thing.


For example I see some white men who are pathetic and can't get much interest from their own women. Some of these white men start deluding themselves (like Winston) and start hating their own race and trying to seek approval in another race. They take part in so many conspiracy theories and they love bashing their own race and to push their own inferior traits onto their entire race and blame the race.

I see the same thing with some white men who have small penises who can't accept that they just have a small one, they take part in a conspiracy theory that most white men are like them and that the reason they can't get a woman is because white women all are after black men and that white men are all beta losers.

These pathetic examples are a mirror image if Winston, except they are just within another racial group.

The same thing can go for looks also and the entire culture.


Essentially these people who are unwanted by most of their own people can't take accountability for their own shortcomings. They rather take part in conspiracy theories to make themselves feel better.


You can see this directly from Winston on here, the amount of Russian a** kissing that he is doing constantly is just cringe worthy. Then his little pictures that he takes with women that look just like someone taking a photo with him are even more cringe. lol


There is a lot of truth and wisdom to winston's postings, especially about women in western countries, and for the record i am white, do not have a small penis and have some very good attractive traits, and doing what winston suggested catapulted my love life immensely

One way to look at it is if Winston is the low quality guy some make him out to be, which i think he isn't, then at least we know where a low quality guy can have more success, isn't that fair? I think he could do a lot better if he dealt with his weak points, being overweight, personality issues etc
User avatar
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:18 am

Re: Winston's case is very laughable.

Postby Nomad » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:36 pm

I think Winston is very successful.

Afterall, he managed to get a bunch of complete strangers to talk about him because no one talks about them.
User avatar
Nomad
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:13 am

Re: Winston's case is very laughable.

Postby Adama » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:04 pm

Zionosis wrote:Winston obviously isn't good looking (by his own peoples standards). And he obviously wasn't liked much by his own people, which is why he has his own little conspiracy theory to blame everyone else except himself.
He shows all the traits of other people within other racial groups that do that exact same thing.


For example I see some white men who are pathetic and can't get much interest from their own women. Some of these white men start deluding themselves (like Winston) and start hating their own race and trying to seek approval in another race. They take part in so many conspiracy theories and they love bashing their own race and to push their own inferior traits onto their entire race and blame the race.

I see the same thing with some white men who have small penises who can't accept that they just have a small one, they take part in a conspiracy theory that most white men are like them and that the reason they can't get a woman is because white women all are after black men and that white men are all beta losers.

These pathetic examples are a mirror image if Winston, except they are just within another racial group.

The same thing can go for looks also and the entire culture.


Essentially these people who are unwanted by most of their own people can't take accountability for their own shortcomings. They rather take part in conspiracy theories to make themselves feel better.


You can see this directly from Winston on here, the amount of Russian a** kissing that he is doing constantly is just cringe worthy. Then his little pictures that he takes with women that look just like someone taking a photo with him are even more cringe. lol


It doesn't matter. Let Winston blame whomever for whatever. It's his opinion. You're free to dismiss his opinion. Just ignore it. It's not like he's force feeding it to you.

I do agree with the Russian butt-kissing part. I doubt Russia is great at all. Pay attention when he tells you stealthfully that Russian chicks are just time wasters. They'll say yes to a date even when they aren't interested because they want a free meal, and they'll leave afterward without becoming your girlfriend or wife. This is seen by some as an improvement over western women. I do not see women who say yes but don't really mean yes as better than women who only say yes to the men they really want.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Winston's case is very laughable.

Postby gsjackson » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:14 pm

Adama wrote: I doubt Russia is great at all.


Well, it's the best hope for Christianity in the world today. It's self-consciously engaged, at the state level, in kulturkampf with the forces of anti-Christianity. It's come a long, hard way from the "godless communism" of the Bolsheviks. I'd think you'd be a fan.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Re: Winston's case is very laughable.

Postby chanta76 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:33 pm

I don't know. I think Winston has his eccentric qualities but his going after what he wants which allot of guys don't do. His not sheep that's for sure.

He created a web-site but not sure if he is making allot of money but his doing what he wants. Regarding his child. I kind of agree he should play more of an active role in his child life somehow.

But saying that we don't know allot of details regarding his relationship with his child. His son needs his mother but from my understanding Winston doesn't really get along with his son mother on top of that Winston would have to relocate again to the Philippines or sponsor his child to another country but that opens a whole can of worms . He can sponsor his son to another country but that would create separation between the son and his mother. I don't think Winston would be able to afford taking care the mother and son at the same time. So it's sticky situation.

It's easy for us to judge but it's complicated in Winston situation. I ask myself how would I handle this situation. Honestly I think I would of done what Winston would of done.The only difference would be I would at least in the first few years stick around if I can to help raise the child but if there is soo much conflict with the mother's family that it becomes to toxic for everyone I would feel like I would have to leave. At the same time there is something called personal happiness. I would at least try to send money ever month but I don't know Winston details. It's possible that if he sends money the son mother might just spend on herself or someone else.

It's like here in USA and divorce and child custody cases. They shut the father out and sometimes bleed the father . There are fathers that want to be involve in the child like but the mothers wants to just collect and deny visitation rights. Whose to say that in Winston case the Philippine family is doing that to Winston.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Winston's case is very laughable.

Postby Winston » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:21 pm

Zionosis wrote:lol, Winston.

Why is there a user browsing this forum called "Google Adsense [Bot]", that is not clickable and never posts anything.

Is this a real user?

Or is this a bot, are you trying to scam google adsense for more clicks?

You do know it breaks the terms to use a bot right?

If you are behind them of course. Not saying you necessarily are.


You dumbass. If you are this stupid, then don't judge me. The Google Adsense bot is from Google Adsense. It's a bot designed to scan the site for relevant ads to show. It's part of the forum default template and is one of many bots that you can allow or disallow in the admin panel. There is a Yahoo and MSN bot too, if you look. They are merely here indexing pages into their search engines.

It looks like you are the one with crazy conspiracy theories.

Yes it is true that misfits and freethinkers tend to believe in conspiracy theories more than average people. But that doesn't mean all conspiracy facts are false. Some are proven and well documented, such as the JFK assassination and 9/11. Even professional credible experts agree. You can't dismiss them all or accept them all in one package. You gotta examine the evidence and follow the data. Dummy.

Which conspiracies do I believe in that are false? I believe in some conspiracies that can be proven or shown to be highly likely. On others, I am on the fence and keep an open mind. Keeping an open minded doesn't make me a nutcase.

Why don't you look at yourself in the mirror and judge yourself? You appear to be the stupid one. Not me. At least I make intelligent statements. You don't.

How is my case laughable? What case? What are you referring to? I haven't made any false claims about anything. That's why people like me and trust me, because I'm REAL and believable and don't make up shit like others do. I'm totally genuine and not fake. That's my appeal. All my fans can tell you that, and my close friends can too.

This thread is mean spirited and considered heckling. You will receive a warning for it. Please don't heckle me again. Don't waste my time responding to this shit too.

Btw, only INSECURE men bash other men's looks. Good men don't do that. Neither do confident men or secure men. Only losers like you do. Do you see Chuck Norris or Steven Seagal bashing other men's looks or heckling them? Nope. Only losers like you do.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests