Filipino people are the most stupid people I have met.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Filipino people are the most stupid people I have met.

Post by Zionosis »

They seem to have zero scientific understanding, zero logical thinking. They have no sense of accountability, they are literally hopeless. They also take part in beliefs that are the most illogical I have ever seen, they take the prize as the most stupid people I have ever come across. In fact calling them people is nearly an insult to all the other people in the world.

1. They are Catholics, claim to be good by just saying they are a catholic. Yet they have one of the highest crime rates in the world and very immoral behavior in general. It's nearly like they think that calling themselves a Catholic makes them good people.

2. They attack anyone there who isn't circumcised and claim they aren't "real men". I thought this was a joke until I looked into it more and asked more Filipino people and it is in fact true.

3. They blame their government for all their own failures, their government is their scapegoat for all their failures. Every day you see in the Philippines that it sucks because the people are brain dead. They can't even drive on a road in an orderly fashion, and again seem to lack the idea of accountability.

4. They have zero knowledge about the history of their own damn country, most Filipino's I have talked to have no idea about how the Spanish invaded and built a lot of the Philippines during the Spanish Empire. Apparently these Filipino fools think that most of their cities and towns and even their own last names are Spanish just by a coincidence 0_o.

5. They have no idea that the Chinese thousands of years ago invaded the Philippines and interbred with the native people there (Negrito). Most Filipino's hate the Chinese today, yet most Filipino's are at least half Chinese in ancestry and China is responsible for most of the actual recent development in parts of the Philippines that actually are developed. Like Makati!

6. They have some strange illogical hate towards east Asians and they have strange beliefs regarding themselves and east Asians.

Regardless of history and DNA, many Filipino's believe that they are (pure Asian people) and that East Asian people are basically Filipino's that are half mixed with European people. This is their honest belief, no matter how illogical and how historic and DNA evidence actually proves the opposite. They still continue to want to believe that, aka an unwillingness to learn.

This whole belief they have is based on the fact that a half European and half Fili mixed person is paler than a regular Fili and that an East Asian is also paler than a regular Fili. So from that alone they ignorantly assume stupid things.

That's as retarded as if an African person claimed that East Asians are the result of Africans breeding with Europeans, as a half African and half European person is paler than a normal African. Sigh

Of course Fili's don't think in the form of logic.

They ignore science and genetics, they ignore their own history. They sit around making up anything to make themselves feel good, they deny the existence of Negrito etc.

In short, Filipino people are the most stupid people I have ever met.

Since neither Spanish Europeans or Chinese are inferior, the stupidity of the Filipino and the small cranial capacity must come from the Native Negrito mix. Which were small dark people who have very small craniums and were less intelligent than even an Australian Aboriginal.

That is where the stupidity originates from. They are the original people.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Filipino people are the most stupid people I have met.

Post by droid »

Provide some context to this.
When did you go there? where were you before? What exact locations have you visited?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Starry
Freshman Poster

Post by Starry »

You sound like a white supremacist speaking of African peoples so I am guessing you might be Chinese, maybe Korean? Japanese people may feel superior but I don't notice hatred and degradation from them.

The Philippines have a history and legacy of great revolutionaries (in 1800s against Spain and the U.S.),

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_ ... hilippines

or artists, inventors, and scientists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_F ... iscoveries

Additionally, Philippine people are not known for attempting to debase another group of people out of hatred, envy, or sense of superiority, so they would have the edge in humanity in addition to unrecognized greatness.

On a related note, there seems to be a pronounced hatred of Philippine people on this forum and I wonder why.
Starry
Freshman Poster

Post by Starry »

Philippine people have a legacy and history of being revolutionaries from the 1800s, artists, philosophers, soldiers (including female fighter pilots), and political leaders. Those who hate them or others irrationally do not deserve sympathy as victims of white racism.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Starry wrote:
September 25th, 2018, 6:46 am
You sound like a white supremacist speaking of African peoples so I am guessing you might be Chinese, maybe Korean? Japanese people may feel superior but I don't notice hatred and degradation from them.

On a related note, there seems to be a pronounced hatred of Philippine people on this forum and I wonder why.
1 - The person who made the OP one year ago is likely not active anymore. I think he was from Australia, he was not an Asian.

2 - I do not think this forum is hateful against Philippines. I have a Filipina foster daughter for example...I visited Philippines many times.

This forum is encouraging international/interracial dating, how can it be hateful against Philippines? Your comment does not make any sense.

Might be there are some members around who do not want to date outside their own race, but this does not mean that they hate people of other races.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I can't remember anything particularly hateful said about Filipino's on this forum. The country and it's citizens have been criticized on the odd occasion although criticism isn't the same as hatred is it?

My guess is the OP either has had a bad experience with a Filipina and is just venting his frustration or he's never been to a poor country before.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

but filipino women make much better wives and girlfriends than white women.

Post by MrMan »

I've never been to the Philippines, so I can't comment on some aspects of this ethnocentric racist rant. I have known some Filippino immigrants who seemed to be solid, hard-working people.

I am not expert on people-group migrations, but I thought Negritos were a minority and there was a wave of Malay peoples into the Philippines, which represents a large percentage of their bloodline. The Chinese may have invaded and intermixed, and later the Spanish.

Countries colonized by the Roman Catholic Spanish seem to be a bit more messed up than countries colonized by the somewhat Protestant English. But I've seen Malaysia and Singapore as a baseline, not Africa or India. Most Indians did not convert, and I'd imagine their religion has a lot to do with acceptance of a dreary impoverished life. Of course, they have had a tech boom and a lot of economic growth, too, in recent decades.

Traffic is awful in Indonesia. Malaysia is better. Singapore is highly regulated. Chinese plus British colonization seems to produced a remarkable foundation for growth.

The Dutch seemed more exploitative and seemed to have less of a sense of responsibility to englighten their subjects than the English. When the Dutch left Indonesia, it was in a hostile situation, so the plans for where the pipes underground were and such were lost in some cases. Malaysia's transition was more peaceful. So it is not apples to apples.

I get the impression that Filippinas tend to be prettier on average than Indonesians, from my perspective, though there are some really pretty Indonesian girls. It probably has to do with more East Asian and possibly Spanish blood.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

You forgot:

The local food that is usually disgusting and unhealthy, and eaten 3 times a day without any thought to it's effect on health or appearance.
Then washing it down with usually pop or alcohol.

The whole marriage thing there: Signing a lifetime contract for someone at a young age with virtually no chance of getting out it since annulment is so difficult. Even if you separate you are still in the contract and adultery is against the law. Marriage in general is pretty obsolete now, but in the Philippines with no divorce it's pretty much absurd but they keep doing it.

General lack of sexual education thanks to belief in the pretty corrupt catholic church and the go forth and multiply nonsense, which causes overpopulation.

The whole obsession with loving everyone in your extended family even if they are a bunch of total idiots and leeches.

Still...on a world scale the 86 average IQ there is exactly that...average.
With South Korea and Japan at 109 and Equatorial Guinea at 59, the Philippines is right in the middle of the 50 point scale.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Still...on a world scale the 86 average IQ there is exactly that...average.
With South Korea and Japan at 109 and Equatorial Guinea at 59, the Philippines is right in the middle of the 50 point scale.
It's average for the world but low for Asia. Given that and the other reasons you listed, and a lot more reasons besides, I can't imagine why anyone would want to settle down in the Philippines. It always seems to be men who do.

Here's an area where women have more sense than men. No woman I've ever met personally is planning to relocate herself to a country where people are dumber, standard of living is lower, crime is higher, everything is dirtier, food is worse, etc.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

flowerthief00 wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 4:18 pm
.....I can't imagine why anyone would want to settle down in the Philippines. It always seems to be men who do.

Here's an area where women have more sense than men. No woman I've ever met personally is planning to relocate herself to a country where people are dumber, standard of living is lower, crime is higher, everything is dirtier, food is worse, etc.
I don't think this has anything to do with 'women have more sense than men' - it is more about that it is very easy for a woman to find plenty of men in Western countries - women can choose, can keep even multiple boyfriends easily - and not to forget to mention there is no financial risk for them.

On the other side, men do not have this choice and therefore look for somebody living somewhere else, away from Western countries.

You also have to mention the legal situation in Western countries, good for a woman to live there and file for divorce, but bad for a man if a divorce is initiated by his wife...

The situation for men and women is not the same... and it depends also on your own individual situation as a man. If you are for example retired and have a nice retirement allowance, why should you not settle down in a country which offers you a cheaper life and with a friendly - but foreign and not so rich - woman next to you?

Why to continue to live in the States or in Western Europe as a man if you can easily move out to a place which fits you better?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 12:48 pm
General lack of sexual education thanks to belief in the pretty corrupt catholic church and the go forth and multiply nonsense, which causes overpopulation.
I am really anything else but Catholic friendly, I left Catholic Church more than 50 years ago. It is however unfair to blame solely Catholics for overpopulation and to remain silent regarding other religions in Asia.

In Philippines Muslim families in the South have also their 10+ children.

There are only few Catholics in Bangladesh, mostly Islam, and this little country (3 times smaller than California) has more than 160 million people.

Here in Japan (also smaller than California) we are 127 million people and the huge majority are Buddhist/Shinto and neither the Catholic church nor Islam have any significant number of believers. We all wish a reduction of the population and please no immigrants...
Metropolitan Tokyo has now during rush-hours including suburbs and nearby cities over 38 million people. Too many people.

And look at HongKong...and nearby Chinese cities...terrible many people, but not because of Catholics...

In general many Asian countries have a huge population, are overpopulated especially in the cities, but only a few countries are really following the Catholic Church, this is

#1 Philippines and
#2 South Korea
and also in #3 Vietnam you will find a significant number of Catholics... but otherwise?

Overpopulated in Asia are for sure many large cities in Indonesia, India, China etc. but it seems to me overpopulation has nothing to do with Catholics or with Christianity in general.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Yohan wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 11:36 pm
Will N. Dowd wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 12:48 pm
I am really anything else but Catholic friendly, I left Catholic Church more than 50 years ago. It is however unfair to blame solely Catholics for overpopulation and to remain silent regarding other religions in Asia.

In Philippines Muslim families in the South have also their 10+ children.

There are only few Catholics in Bangladesh, mostly Islam, and this little country (3 times smaller than California) has more than 160 million people.

Here in Japan (also smaller than California) we are 127 million people and the huge majority are Buddhist/Shinto and neither the Catholic church nor Islam have any significant number of believers. We all wish a reduction of the population and please no immigrants...
Metropolitan Tokyo has now during rush-hours including suburbs and nearby cities over 38 million people. Too many people.

And look at HongKong...and nearby Chinese cities...terrible many people, but not because of Catholics...

In general many Asian countries have a huge population, are overpopulated especially in the cities, but only a few countries are really following the Catholic Church, this is

#1 Philippines and
#2 South Korea
and also in #3 Vietnam you will find a significant number of Catholics... but otherwise?

Overpopulated in Asia are for sure many large cities in Indonesia, India, China etc. but it seems to me overpopulation has nothing to do with Catholics or with Christianity in general.
so in other words, the most useless, subhuman, illiterate retards are having the most children. This is why we NEED depopulation. I hope the illuminati's depopulation program succeeds. Praise Henry Kissinger!
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 3rd, 2018, 7:15 am
...so in other words, the most useless, subhuman, illiterate retards are having the most children. This is why we NEED depopulation.
Easier said than done.

Yes, we need depopulation in many places, at least here in Asia - but the only country which was aggressively really doing something about overpopulation was only China with its one-child-policy - and now they are 'only' 1400 million people...a bit less or a bit more than India, nobody really knows how many they are....
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 3rd, 2018, 7:15 am
so in other words, the most useless, subhuman, illiterate retards are having the most children. This is why we NEED depopulation. I hope the illuminati's depopulation program succeeds. Praise Henry Kissinger!
The problem is that the tards are the hardest people/simians to impose the soft genocide on that is being imposed on the rest of us. Essentially females need to marry the system in order for them to choose not to breed. They can't do that with tards because tards can't fund a sufficient government. We just need to cull them and with us we need to take females' rights away. No welfare, education, jobs or police protection other than thought their husbands.