Dan Cilley is going to be famous

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dan Cilley is going to be famous

Post by Tsar »

jamesbond wrote:
Tsar wrote:I will also eventually be on the national news. I expect to be in the next two years from either from March 1, 2017 to August 1, 2018. I assume I have a 90% chance at regional, 50% at national, and 10% at international coverage.
Why in Gods name are you going to make the news? I am almost afraid to ask. :shock:
I posted about it before but I'll say two words: Film Project.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarlonBrando
Freshman Poster

Post by MarlonBrando »

Dan Cilley IS going to become famous! It WILL happen one way or another! There are so many opportunities and possibilities available! Moving to Vegas and becoming a performer is just one idea out of many, and personally I am very excited to see the results that can be achieved in a new environment!

Dan is the MAN!
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Dan Cilley better stay out of Illinois, especially Chicago, or he won't even have a chance to become famous!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dan Cilley recently got arrested and convicted in a court of law. He spent some time in jail too I think. I dont understand why though. All he did was film a minor and upload it to YouTube and then her parents reported him to the FBI. But its not like he raped her or molested her or anything. All he did was film her and make lewd comments, which is not a crime under the law. So whats the charge? I dont get it.

Heres a new news article about him below.

http://www.ladowntownnews.com/news/down ... 56dbc.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

According to this news video, he's a high risk sex offender and a danger to children . One woman says he'll re-offend if he's not supervised 24/7.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0oH1X44JzM

His conviction may make it significantly more likely that he'll have difficulty travelling outside the US.

"A Bay Area federal judge says the rights of registered sex offenders will not be violated by a new U.S. law that will stamp their legal status on their passports to notify the governments of countries they visit."
http://www.sfgate.com/nation/article/Ju ... 289279.php

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Hopefully he's taken off the streets. We don't need creeps like him making it worse for the few decent men left on this planet.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How is dan cilley a sex offender though? He didnt rape or molest anyone. He merely filmed girls and asked lewd questions. Thats not illegal. The police and media admitted it. I thought sex offenders were rapists? How does one remove such a label? The US loves to label people for life. Sick f***s.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I heard if you get cited for indecent exposure in Hawaii, they put you on the sex offender directory. So if you take a leak in the bushes and the police catch you, you could end up on the same directory with child molesters and other rapists.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

647.6 CA Penal Code "Annoying or Molesting a Minor"
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

dancilley wrote:
February 12th, 2018, 8:14 pm
Anyone can annoy a minor. That's ridiculous. I guess this is one of those things that the law uses against you if it doesn't like you, a technicality that it can invoke. But in reality, annoying someone should not be equivalent to being a sex offender. That's insane. Crazy sick society.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw check this out. There's now a whole Facebook group created for bashing Dan Cilley. Man these guys have no life and are sickos to spend their time bashing one man. Very sickening.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/dancilley/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. This Dan Cilley comics video has me in it. At 5:50, it has me come into the court room with guns ablazing. lol. Weird. I don't know who made these comics. If it was Dan or one of his critics/fans. @WorldTraveler PMed me about this. That's how I found out about it. Because otherwise I never follow this weird stuff. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfZ2Ljvdwxw

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

Johnny1975 wrote:
August 16th, 2016, 2:38 pm
I predict that soon Mr Cilley is going to be famous. Here's what will happen over the next couple of years :

* He will be interviewed on tv many times
* He will become a celebrity and a cult figure
* References to him will be made in songs
* Gifs of him will appear on forums
* Someone will write a book about him
* A documentary will be made about him
* He will appear in at least one movie (possibly as a serial killer / rapist), commercial, music video, and / or get a part in a sitcom
* He will become a model
* He will feature in South Park
* He will appear on Big Brother or some other reality show
* His fame will give him automatic status and women will become intrigued by him and he will become an unlikely hearthrob / underdog hero. Mark my words, women will change their tune about him. They will both fear and love him, and their confusion as to why will increase the effect. Pick up artists will study him and incorporate his madness / method into their game
* He may possibly embark on a brief po rn career
* He will make a lot of money, and this will increase his status with women even more
* His youtube channel will explode with views and subscribers
* Others will emulate him
* And maybe, one day, finally, he will receive the help that he really needs

And it all starts with this :

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/08/ ... g-outrage/
2 years later and none of that happened, why would any company want to associate themselves with a man who has made himself into a social outcast?
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
August 16th, 2016, 11:22 pm
Hey Dan,
Why didn't you tell the reporter that you were doing these videos for HappierAbroad.com? Then they might have mentioned us and we would have gotten some free publicity. lol
are you out of your mind? it would be suicide for your movement to be name dropped by him.

you should be trying to help the guy, not leech off bad publicity
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 8:17 pm
dancilley wrote:
February 12th, 2018, 8:14 pm
Anyone can annoy a minor. That's ridiculous. I guess this is one of those things that the law uses against you if it doesn't like you, a technicality that it can invoke. But in reality, annoying someone should not be equivalent to being a sex offender. That's insane. Crazy sick society.
It doesnt equate to being a sex offender, it equates to annoying a minor. You stay away from peoples kids, shouldnt have to be explained why a mentally ill person filiming your kid and saying crude things would be taken seriously.

Talking to kids is one thing, but you keep it to polite kid talk.....whats your name....whats your fav colour, what animals do you like, etc, you dont walk up and say dumb shit or adult shit.