Dan Cilley is going to be famous

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Dan Cilley is going to be famous

Post by Johnny1975 »

I predict that soon Mr Cilley is going to be famous. Here's what will happen over the next couple of years :

* He will be interviewed on tv many times
* He will become a celebrity and a cult figure
* References to him will be made in songs
* Gifs of him will appear on forums
* Someone will write a book about him
* A documentary will be made about him
* He will appear in at least one movie (possibly as a serial killer / rapist), commercial, music video, and / or get a part in a sitcom
* He will become a model
* He will feature in South Park
* He will appear on Big Brother or some other reality show
* His fame will give him automatic status and women will become intrigued by him and he will become an unlikely hearthrob / underdog hero. Mark my words, women will change their tune about him. They will both fear and love him, and their confusion as to why will increase the effect. Pick up artists will study him and incorporate his madness / method into their game
* He may possibly embark on a brief po rn career
* He will make a lot of money, and this will increase his status with women even more
* His youtube channel will explode with views and subscribers
* Others will emulate him
* And maybe, one day, finally, he will receive the help that he really needs

And it all starts with this :

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/08/ ... g-outrage/
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Dan Cilley is going to be famous

Post by Winston »

Hey Dan,
Why didn't you tell the reporter that you were doing these videos for HappierAbroad.com? Then they might have mentioned us and we would have gotten some free publicity. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Meanwhile business partner and fellow entrepreneur Winston Wu insists Dan is just trying to earn money from making YouTube video's. :wink:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

At this rate he's going to be a famous corpse, if anything.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Winston i personally think dan needs help not encouragement. He needs to stop filming women and if they look uncomfortable when he says hi he should desist from talking to them.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

He needs to go abroad, to Russia. Then his confidence will soar.

I agree though that he doesn't need to do anymore approaches with AW and filming it. He's already done it several times and has enough footage to use to prove his point. His footage could be used in video comparisons of cold approach in Russia and Eastern Europe vs. America too. Some of the expressions of the AW in his video is priceless. lol

I don't see the point of risking anymore ventures like this. He's already got plenty of material to make videos out of.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 24th, 2018, 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:These videos are really awkward and painful to watch.
I agree, I didn't know if I should laugh ............ or vomit. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I haven't the time or patience to watch anymore of Dan Cilley's videos. I did watch one several years ago. The guy is clearly a mental case. One of the commenters of those early videos was a high school classmate of Dan. Dan was a very awkward kid in high school...

Going to Russia will not help. He'll probably annoy the girlfriend of some bigshot and get a severe beating from her bodyguards. Then again, maybe a severe beating is what he needs to bring him to his senses. Too many people (like Winston) are encouraging rather than condemning his disturbed behavior. Without intervention, I think this guy is going to pull an Elliott Rodgers eventually.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Johnny1975 wrote:I predict that soon Mr Cilley is going to be famous. Here's what will happen over the next couple of years :

* He will be interviewed on tv many times
* He will become a celebrity and a cult figure
* References to him will be made in songs
* Gifs of him will appear on forums
* Someone will write a book about him
* A documentary will be made about him
* He will appear in at least one movie (possibly as a serial killer / rapist), commercial, music video, and / or get a part in a sitcom
* He will become a model
* He will feature in South Park
* He will appear on Big Brother or some other reality show
* His fame will give him automatic status and women will become intrigued by him and he will become an unlikely hearthrob / underdog hero. Mark my words, women will change their tune about him. They will both fear and love him, and their confusion as to why will increase the effect. Pick up artists will study him and incorporate his madness / method into their game
* He may possibly embark on a brief po rn career
* He will make a lot of money, and this will increase his status with women even more
* His youtube channel will explode with views and subscribers
* Others will emulate him
* And maybe, one day, finally, he will receive the help that he really needs

And it all starts with this :

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/08/ ... g-outrage/
Very, very bad. I'm sure Dan may be a nice guy. He needs to get some coaching on how to act around women. He's not a bad looking guy but he's clueless about women. If he goes to Russia doing this, he'll have more luck with some women, but he may get killed or badly hurt by some man. Winston, bad publicity is not good for you or your site. Roosh always believed any publicity was good for him but it has been the death blow to his pick up and Game. Now he hated by women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

My spidey senses are saying to stay far, far away. No association with this character whatsoever.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:My spidey senses are saying to stay far, far away. No association with this character whatsoever.
I agree, I can't believe he made the local news in Los Angeles. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

jamesbond wrote:
Adama wrote:My spidey senses are saying to stay far, far away. No association with this character whatsoever.
I agree, I can't believe he made the local news in Los Angeles. :shock:
I will also eventually be on the national news. I expect to be in the next two years from either from March 1, 2017 to August 1, 2018. I assume I have a 90% chance at regional, 50% at national, and 10% at international coverage.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 24th, 2018, 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Tsar wrote:I will also eventually be on the national news. I expect to be in the next two years from either from March 1, 2017 to August 1, 2018. I assume I have a 90% chance at regional, 50% at national, and 10% at international coverage.
Why in Gods name are you going to make the news? I am almost afraid to ask. :shock: