Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Dan Cilley is going to be famous

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Dan Cilley is going to be famous

Postby Tsar » August 19th, 2016, 1:27 pm

jamesbond wrote:
Tsar wrote:I will also eventually be on the national news. I expect to be in the next two years from either from March 1, 2017 to August 1, 2018. I assume I have a 90% chance at regional, 50% at national, and 10% at international coverage.

Why in Gods name are you going to make the news? I am almost afraid to ask. :shock:

I posted about it before but I'll say two words: Film Project.
Tsar
Veteran Poster

Postby MarlonBrando » January 17th, 2017, 6:42 pm

Dan Cilley IS going to become famous! It WILL happen one way or another! There are so many opportunities and possibilities available! Moving to Vegas and becoming a performer is just one idea out of many, and personally I am very excited to see the results that can be achieved in a new environment!

Dan is the MAN!
MarlonBrando
Freshman Poster

Postby traveller » February 3rd, 2017, 3:34 am

Dan Cilley better stay out of Illinois, especially Chicago, or he won't even have a chance to become famous!
traveller
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » September 21st, 2017, 4:10 pm

Dan Cilley recently got arrested and convicted in a court of law. He spent some time in jail too I think. I dont understand why though. All he did was film a minor and upload it to YouTube and then her parents reported him to the FBI. But its not like he raped her or molested her or anything. All he did was film her and make lewd comments, which is not a crime under the law. So whats the charge? I dont get it.

Heres a new news article about him below.

http://www.ladowntownnews.com/news/downtown-predator-convicted-of-harassing-a-minor/article_a869d8c0-419d-11e7-b628-fb7e5f356dbc.html
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Traveler » September 24th, 2017, 4:33 pm

According to this news video, he's a high risk sex offender and a danger to children . One woman says he'll re-offend if he's not supervised 24/7.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0oH1X44JzM

His conviction may make it significantly more likely that he'll have difficulty travelling outside the US.

"A Bay Area federal judge says the rights of registered sex offenders will not be violated by a new U.S. law that will stamp their legal status on their passports to notify the governments of countries they visit."
http://www.sfgate.com/nation/article/Judge-rules-against-sex-offenders-in-challenge-to-9289279.php

Traveler
Freshman Poster

Postby Man With a Plan » September 24th, 2017, 10:37 pm

Hopefully he's taken off the streets. We don't need creeps like him making it worse for the few decent men left on this planet.
Progress. Improvement. Evolution. Revolution.

Your ego is not your amigo.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » September 25th, 2017, 5:07 am

How is dan cilley a sex offender though? He didnt rape or molest anyone. He merely filmed girls and asked lewd questions. Thats not illegal. The police and media admitted it. I thought sex offenders were rapists? How does one remove such a label? The US loves to label people for life. Sick f***s.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby MrMan » September 25th, 2017, 6:04 am

I heard if you get cited for indecent exposure in Hawaii, they put you on the sex offender directory. So if you take a leak in the bushes and the police catch you, you could end up on the same directory with child molesters and other rapists.
MrMan
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions