Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I'm probably going to be a millionaire within a year

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:58 am

It will take a lot of convincing, a lot of networking, but I already have a distributor and some vital contacts in the Asian shipping business through an international transportation business. I feel like I have wasted too much time on this forum already, especially in recent weeks. Right now I cannot really use any distractions any longer. This will require 100% commitment and concentration. Life is changing for me, rapidly. Life in general is changing.

I'm pretty tired of racist assholes on this forum. I don't mind the freedom of speech being a major factor here, I'm cool with it. But some people simply take it too far. It's not helping my peace of mind to be on a site where the founder, Winston Wu, constantly belittles the race of my family, my wife and children. This is a negativity and toxic attitude I wish to no longer associate myself with. It does not give me anything, it does not help or benefit me to be here any longer. And talking to brick walls is a waste of perfectly good time. No more beating dead horses for me.

I wish all the best to everyone here. Rock, you're a good dude. Jester was always fun to talk to and I'm still rooting for him to establish his harem. OutWest, great guy who knows what is real. Davewe, always insightful and witty. Yick, good guy. Ghost and Tsar, hope you both find what you are looking for. WillNDowd, hope you don't catch anything too bad. S_Parc, good luck to you, Ms. Parc and Bosstone. Adventurer, Yohan, good luck on your continued life journeys you have always been solid posters and solid people. Cornfed, I hope you'll one day lose the poison that is in your heart. Adama, you have always been odd and we were not eye-to-eye on religious matters, but I always enjoyed your imput in MGTOW discussions and many other matters. MattHanson please enjoy yourself south of the border and try to be more macho and less of a whiny defeatist - don't you dare leave for America again with your tail between your legs the minute when things get rough. Tapioca, hope you get over your racial insecurities. Abcdavid, you are a solid dude and I know for a fact you'll make it. Smallcheese always knew what was what. I always appreciated the imput of Publicduende who is a stand-up guy in every aspect. Finally, Winston, get your head of your ass and be a man for once in your life. It's not too late to be a good person and beat Murphy once and for all. Redemption is always an option.

My two years on HappierAbroad have been interesting. I'm sure I'll meet some of you in person one day. Others I have no intention of ever encountering. Some I admire, some I pity, some amused me and others enraged me. This is a strange and fascinating community. It's been quite a ride. Now it's time for me to ride off into the sunset. Despite all the negative degenerate assholes here spewing messages of doom and gloom for all of humanity, I still continue to have a positive outlook in life. I still think all of you have a chance to make it in life, one way or another.

Good luck to everyone. Enjoy your whores, your racially inferior girlfriends, your ladyboys and your bar girls. And to those of higher moral standing, enjoy your girlfriends, wives, families and friendships that I hope will last a lifetime.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Re: I'm probably going to be a millionaire within a year

Postby yick » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:12 am

It's a massive shame you are going my man. I have been reading this forum since 2012 and you are one of the best posters by a country mile.

You are going to be a massive loss to this forum.

Winston should apologise for trying to dig you out in public this way but... well, I doubt that he will.

All I can say mate is that you took your testicles in your hands, you went out there and you were a success. You did it - you are 'Happier Abroad'

Many fail, many have unrealistic expectations of what 'Happier Abroad' entails. They want to be Gods when they have no Godlike qualities.

You have your wife, your family, your future goals and the optimism that such goals bring. Go forward along the path and keep being brave, if
you become a millionaire or you don't (and I am hoping you do) then there will be no regrets.

Take care, I hope you come back here but it looks like this is your final word, I can't say I blame you.
yick
Freshman Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:50 am

Have fun chasing those evaporating credits................ :wink:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:25 am

So it turns out MZ was really PAG :lol:

It's not helping my peace of mind to be on a site where the founder, Winston Wu, constantly belittles the race of my family, my wife and children. This is a negativity and toxic attitude I wish to no longer associate myself with.

And Winston wonders why you wouldn't take his royal visit lol.
To be fair though you were toxic too in the way you called out Winston's flaws once in a while.

Now it's time for me to ride off into the sunset

Not gonna happen, one more poster that gives an au revouir but will likely come back to comment casually :P
Joking aside, do post on the progress of your business venture later, best of luck with that
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:19 am

Marcos Crapola is Conjo. He is a fraud.
Last edited by Ghost on Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:08 pm

Ghost wrote:Good luck, prettyboy, and be sure to hide that money well in Phils.

He can hide it up his a$$ more than likely because coming up that will probably be the value of it.......
Last edited by Moretorque on Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:30 pm

I think you're taking the opinion of a wanker on the internet too seriously, but I understand how you would want nothing to do with him because of it. Don't waste too much energy obsessing over the opinions of others, especially not a you-know-what.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Will N. Dowd » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:03 pm

What currency will your potential millions be in?
Thanks for the concern, I had myself tested for all known STD's this year and came out spotlessly clean, thanks to lifestyles large condoms.
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:13 pm

Well, you're not wrong unfortunately. :lol:
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:11 pm

Will N. Dowd wrote:What currency will your potential millions be in?

Maybe that's the twist to the thread: his million will be in pesos. :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby davewe » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:36 pm

Good luck, MZ. I hope you don't permanently leave HA, but understand quite well why some do.

As to millionaire status; remember that one of the greatest things about living in the 3rd world is that you don't need riches to live well. On the flip side being rich in the Philippines is not a life I think you would want. The richest guy I know in PI has 24-hour a day armed guards. How many of us really want to live that way?

So IMO you are better off with a steady but modest stream of income, enough to take care of you and family, but not enough to make you the richest guy in the barangay.

That being said, if you end up having that level of financial success I am confident you will use it to do good! Good luck either way!
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby starchild5 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:10 am

What has you been a millionaire and Winston Wu attitude got to do with anything :lol:

Are you trying to rub it in? ohh look I'm a millionaire and has more money than Winston...I don't really have time for anyone now, who differs from my opinion of the world and that this forum was somehow responsible for slowing down my path to millionairedom :idea:

Why would you bring Millionaire point now when you have decided to say good bye...Its unfair, how would we know you have millions??? In the same way..How can Winston contact you and let you know...He has changed?

Also, do you think, if you being a millionaire would create a shield around you to protect from Winston Wu's racist post and HA free policies. If so, do you promise to come back once you become a Millionaire, if not then why the heck you would bring Millionaire point now?????

Again, What is the point of you been a Millionaire and Winston forum policy...It seems been a millionaire or not won't change your attitude towards this forum..THEN WHY BRING IT?

In other way around...It sounds really really dumb that HappierAbroad and Winston Wu was somehow responsible from stopping you from becoming a Millionaire :lol:

--------------------------------

You are not making any sense Marcos...I wish you would stay and talk over it as Winston does with everyone, even if he disagrees, that is the way to do it.

also, Why do millionaires always live when they start making money...so mainstream cliched move dude.. :) Won't you share your blessings with us? It would really be the right time to guide us man

You are a great guy Marcos. Hope you and your family achieve great success in life. If you remember, I was the first guy to mention that you will become a Millionaire and many others who live in the Philippines due to growing economy :lol: :lol: ..Good Luck
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby Eric » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:45 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:It will take a lot of convincing, a lot of networking, but I already have a distributor and some vital contacts in the Asian shipping business through an international transportation business. I feel like I have wasted too much time on this forum already, especially in recent weeks. Right now I cannot really use any distractions any longer. This will require 100% commitment and concentration. Life is changing for me, rapidly. Life in general is changing.

I'm pretty tired of racist assholes on this forum. I don't mind the freedom of speech being a major factor here, I'm cool with it. But some people simply take it too far. It's not helping my peace of mind to be on a site where the founder, Winston Wu, constantly belittles the race of my family, my wife and children. This is a negativity and toxic attitude I wish to no longer associate myself with. It does not give me anything, it does not help or benefit me to be here any longer. And talking to brick walls is a waste of perfectly good time. No more beating dead horses for me.

I wish all the best to everyone here. Rock, you're a good dude. Jester was always fun to talk to and I'm still rooting for him to establish his harem. OutWest, great guy who knows what is real. Davewe, always insightful and witty. Yick, good guy. Ghost and Tsar, hope you both find what you are looking for. WillNDowd, hope you don't catch anything too bad. S_Parc, good luck to you, Ms. Parc and Bosstone. Adventurer, Yohan, good luck on your continued life journeys you have always been solid posters and solid people. Cornfed, I hope you'll one day lose the poison that is in your heart. Adama, you have always been odd and we were not eye-to-eye on religious matters, but I always enjoyed your imput in MGTOW discussions and many other matters. MattHanson please enjoy yourself south of the border and try to be more macho and less of a whiny defeatist - don't you dare leave for America again with your tail between your legs the minute when things get rough. Tapioca, hope you get over your racial insecurities. Abcdavid, you are a solid dude and I know for a fact you'll make it. Smallcheese always knew what was what. I always appreciated the imput of Publicduende who is a stand-up guy in every aspect. Finally, Winston, get your head of your a** and be a man for once in your life. It's not too late to be a good person and beat Murphy once and for all. Redemption is always an option.

My two years on HappierAbroad have been interesting. I'm sure I'll meet some of you in person one day. Others I have no intention of ever encountering. Some I admire, some I pity, some amused me and others enraged me. This is a strange and fascinating community. It's been quite a ride. Now it's time for me to ride off into the sunset. Despite all the negative degenerate assholes here spewing messages of doom and gloom for all of humanity, I still continue to have a positive outlook in life. I still think all of you have a chance to make it in life, one way or another.

Good luck to everyone. Enjoy your whores, your racially inferior girlfriends, your ladyboys and your bar girls. And to those of higher moral standing, enjoy your girlfriends, wives, families and friendships that I hope will last a lifetime.

I could've gone the rest of my day without reading this bullshit.

Nobody cares, Bye.
Good riddance. ...I'll enjoy my whores and my "loose women". Enjoy your pygmy Pinay and family (and talking down to everybody else...)
Nobody likes an asshole.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
Eric
Junior Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:24 pm

Marcos, thank you for your contributions to the forum. I hope you change your mind as I did, when I stated I wouldn't post anymore a couple of years ago. ...

Hey man, thanks for your kind comments. I don't know why Winston has become so anti-Philippines lately. Whatever. Anyway, my current girlfriend is a Filipina, so I have a soft spot for the country and the people. I will probably end up retiring in the Philippines in the future.

As for your business, it's great that you're going to get involved in the shipping business. I also recently started my own company with a group of friends, too, so I know how exciting starting a business can be.

Since I'm in China, do you know a point of contact here? I would be interested in getting involved in the shipping and transportation business, myself, and would be interesting in working with you, if possible.

Good luck to your future endeavors, Marcos.
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Tsar » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:06 pm

zboy1 wrote:Marcos, thank you for your contributions to the forum. I hope you change your mind as I did, when I stated I wouldn't post anymore a couple of years ago. ...

Hey man, thanks for your kind comments. I don't know why Winston has become so anti-Philippines lately. Whatever. Anyway, my current girlfriend is a Filipina, so I have a soft spot for the country and the people. I will probably end up retiring in the Philippines in the future.

As for your business, it's great that you're going to get involved in the shipping business. I also recently started my own company with a group of friends, too, so I know how exciting starting a business can be.

Since I'm in China, do you know a point of contact here? I would be interested in getting involved in the shipping and transportation business, myself, and would be interesting in working with you, if possible.

Good luck to your future endeavors, Marcos.

What exactly is the shipping and transportation business? Is Marcos going to be distributing a product or something, or will it be more of an import/export type business?

What's the typical initial start-up cost in dollars?
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions