Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I'm probably going to be a millionaire within a year

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: I'm probably going to be a millionaire within a year

Postby Winston » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:11 pm

Bao3niang wrote:Winston how could you make such assumptions? You haven't found the right one. The fact that you can be so irresponsible as a father means you aren't cut out for marriage at all, at least not yet. People like zboy and I don't accept it when you are insulting girlfriends and wives and family of good men. Such arrogance is repulsive. Sigh...... I've never seen Chinese or Filipino people take a dump in public, the most I've seen is kids peeing. But hey, you cannot judge a place and its people based on superficial characteristics. The thing to being truly happier abroad is to take out your focus on more trivial aspects and focus on the soul.

You are barking up the wrong tree. I didn't insult anyone's girlfriend or wife. You are listening to lies. Read my posts carefully next time. I just told basic facts and truths that are as obvious as 2+2=4. They are not insulting. People are too sensitive. But I did not say anything wrong or inaccurate.

I never said anything about taking a dump in public. Someone else did. Scroll up. What is your point about that? You are getting people mixed up here it seems. Why not say something intelligent, deep or insightful like you usually do?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby chanta76 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:45 pm

If Marcos does leave will miss his sane advice. Some of the posters here are either too far off , racist, or misogynist . Marcos brought a different balance view point. Sometimes you need that on this forum.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby retiredfrank » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:19 pm

Personally, I think Marcos is the craziest of us all. Abandoning modernity to leave in a third world village... Yes, modernity has its problems, but it also has opportunities, which is why so many third worlders are desperate to get to Europe or the United States.

Whereas nothing crazy about guys who exploit the wealth differences: earn in the first world, spend in the third world, including spending on women. We monger types are not nice and pretty, but then humans are never nice at heart. Niceness is always a facade, with an exploitative monster on the other side of that facade: Homo homini lupus est.

The only sane thing about Marcos is that he has set things up so he can abandon his wife and children with impunity when he gets tired of that village existence.
retiredfrank
Freshman Poster

Postby S_Parc » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:13 am

retiredfrank wrote:Personally, I think Marcos is the craziest of us all. Abandoning modernity to leave in a third world village... Yes, modernity has its problems, but it also has opportunities, which is why so many third worlders are desperate to get to Europe or the United States.

Whereas nothing crazy about guys who exploit the wealth differences: earn in the first world, spend in the third world, including spending on women. We monger types are not nice and pretty, but then humans are never nice at heart. Niceness is always a facade, with an exploitative monster on the other side of that facade: Homo homini lupus est.

The only sane thing about Marcos is that he has set things up so he can abandon his wife and children with impunity when he gets tired of that village existence.

Frank, you don't get it ... Marcos is Colonel Kurtz (Marlon Brando) of 'Apocalypse Now', or one of the guys in the 'Mutiny on the Bounty'.

He seeks a feeling of being an Imperial power in the backwaters of some *jungle* culture. Now, leaving his spot in the Philippines, and being a regular Joe... while sure, living off the dividends of his investments (if he banks enough), and while it may pay his bills, it will never give him a sense of having an Empire.

Read his posts ... he's proud of his offsprings having fairer skin than others in SE Asia and all that other jazz. This is not about some spiritual enlightenment of any of that other New Age/Buddhism claptrap. This is a person who wants power and lording over others, around him.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby starchild5 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:37 am

Winston has a point on race and Marcos could have easily countered the argument with Jews been smarter than Whites and Chinese :lol:

Also, Most of the Noble Prize are rigged to favor the Jews and majority of winners are Jews etc...so no one is superior in scale as we go up...

Its also a fake belief that most of Europeans, white race are open minded...They are as close minded as people in Africa. The elites want a certain image of White People and White Race. Marcos is the proof...

I have seen this over and over again...

When you leave a white guy alone without the western civilization tag..He becomes as tribal as the next guy like Marcos became ..If I didn't knew he is a white guy from Europe...I would have thought he is a tribal chief living in some remote place in Philippines with his close, extended, bonding family which get pissed as soon as someone verbally attacks him or his tribe.

Winston has never abused his family but somehow Marcos now takes it as an insult to his family aka Tribal Mentality...You hurt one of us...You hurt the entire tribe/clan.

On what Logic Marcos attached Winston views on his family is beyond me unless of-course he has a primitive tribal DNA..ohh...I need to protect the entire Filipino DNA from outside attack ...

Pure tribal emotions got Marcos to leave the forum.
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby Blue Murder » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:42 am

S_Parc wrote:. . . not about some spiritual enlightenment of any of that other New Age/Buddhism claptrap.

Be careful mentioning the 'B' word around here in jest. You might anger...him. :shock:
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Postby gnosis » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:52 am

S_Parc wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:Personally, I think Marcos is the craziest of us all. Abandoning modernity to leave in a third world village... Yes, modernity has its problems, but it also has opportunities, which is why so many third worlders are desperate to get to Europe or the United States.

Frank, you don't get it ... Marcos is Colonel Kurtz (Marlon Brando) of 'Apocalypse Now', or one of the guys in the 'Mutiny on the Bounty'.

He seeks a feeling of being an Imperial power in the backwaters of some *jungle* culture. Now, leaving his spot in the Philippines, and being a regular Joe... while sure, living off the dividends of his investments (if he banks enough), and while it may pay his bills, it will never give him a sense of having an Empire.

Read his posts ... he's proud of his offsprings having fairer skin than others in SE Asia and all that other jazz. This is not about some spiritual enlightenment of any of that other New Age/Buddhism claptrap. This is a person who wants power and lording over others, around him.

What bothers me about Marcos is not the brutality at his core. It's the fact that he tries to hide it with a "holier-than-thou" facade.

Jung said "prudery is always the cover for brutality."
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Postby starchild5 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:56 am

I think Winston made a HUGE mistake in thinking White Race is very open minded, liberal, open to new thoughts and emotions..which they are not as a race but individuals may show some signs of evolution just like with other races.

There are many white people in this forum who are similar to Marcos but we just don't know where to push the right button for them to leave the forum. :lol:

Now, For example..If you attack me on my race, Indians, etc etc..I would be more than happier to join you :mrgreen: but if you do with other Indians they will get offended as their brains are still wrapped with all childhood brainwashing with all fake patriotism.

Marcos was never a white guy as we know them to be generally, he was always a guy which belonged to a tribe, no wonder he went right in to the deepest corner of Philippines, got married, had kids and now is protecting his entire clan ....

There is nothing special or great in what he did in Philippines...He just showed his Tribal DNA..

Now, This tribal chief wants to be a Millionaire :lol: :lol:
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby gnosis » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:56 am

starchild5 wrote:When you leave a white guy alone without the western civilization tag..He becomes as tribal as the next guy like Marcos became ..If I didn't knew he is a white guy from Europe...I would have thought he is a tribal chief living in some remote place in Philippines with his close, extended, bonding family which get pissed as soon as someone verbally attacks him or his tribe.

This is Marcos' dream, to be a chieftain lording it over others in his private jungle paradise. In his spare time, he lectures men on this forum on how to "improve" themselves.

I much prefer honest mongers to perverts like Marcos.

I agree with Starchild that the situation has obviously gone to Marcos' head, and he now really believes he is some kind of chieftain who must defend the honor of his tribe/family.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Postby OutWest » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:03 am

gnosis wrote:
starchild5 wrote:When you leave a white guy alone without the western civilization tag..He becomes as tribal as the next guy like Marcos became ..If I didn't knew he is a white guy from Europe...I would have thought he is a tribal chief living in some remote place in Philippines with his close, extended, bonding family which get pissed as soon as someone verbally attacks him or his tribe.

This is Marcos' dream, to be a chieftain lording it over others in his private jungle paradise. In his spare time, he lectures men on this forum on how to "improve" themselves.

Most of you really do not get what it is like living in the province like Marcos does, or like where I have a home in Mindanao. His wife has a college degree. These are not natives stsndibg around in a jungle clearing in breach clothes.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby OutWest » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:10 am

gnosis wrote:

Most of you really do not get what it is like living in the province like Marcos does, or like where I have a home in Mindanao. His wife has a college degree. These are not natives standing around in a jungle clearing in breach clothes.
He actually lives in farm country. There is precious too little jungle left in the Philippines.

A lot of wild projection going on here. So Marcos left. That does not mean he us a demented lunatic living like Lord Jim in a jungle. Don't be a bunch of clueless nimrods. Go to the Philippines yourselves, as a few here have, then you will have a more fully justified opinion.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Eric » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:29 am

I pictured him living out in a cave somewhere - with a torch walking down a twisted spiral stairway of elegance in some quaint candle lit jungle fortress somewhere, or abode. I honestly thought Kurtz myself, this is funny. I thought Zorro.
When I first read his posts, I thought it was like/ okay this guy is unique he's different. He's very pure and has a clarity of insight in life that is beautiful/special. But, after a while it was just..... I'm better than you/ You suck. Let me tell you how to really live. I take pity on you.
Nah.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
Eric
Junior Poster

Postby ironfist » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:39 pm

He's on another forum now...I googled his name an found him on http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/why-dating-scene-favors-men-usa
ironfist
Freshman Poster

Postby Yohan » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:25 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:I'm probably going to be a millionaire within a year

To become a Philippine Peso millionaire is not a valid reason to leave this forum :lol:

I'm pretty tired of racist assholes on this forum. I don't mind the freedom of speech being a major factor here, I'm cool with it. But some people simply take it too far.

There is an IGNORE-Option, if you do not want to read comments from some certain members.
Unfortunately racist BS plays a major role in the USA. I agree this is an annoyance.

Adventurer, Yohan, good luck on your continued life journeys you have always been solid posters and solid people.

Thank you, for me life is fine. My Filipina foster daughter will graduate in March 2017 in Cebu, my family life is OK and soon also grandfather, ready for retirement during summer 2017.

My two years on HappierAbroad have been interesting. I'm sure I'll meet some of you in person one day. Others I have no intention of ever encountering. Some I admire, some I pity, some amused me and others enraged me.

No idea, where I am listed on your scale, anyway I am ready for visitors anytime, in Tokyo, Pattaya and Cebu. It is easy to contact me.

Bye for now and good luck in the Philippines.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby Yohan » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:52 pm

ironfist wrote:He's on another forum now...I googled his name and found him on http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/why-dating-scene-favors-men-usa

I do not agree with his personal views, especially not for blaming men for all and everything in his comment.

The dating scene in USA does not favor men at all, that's BS.
In USA if you start dating you are on permanent risk of being accused, insulted, dumped as a man and used as an ATM. You are not better off after marriage, as 2 out of 3 marriages are ending in divorce with the bill fully paid by the ex-husband.

The article he replies is merely crap by my opinion and rather misleading. There is nothing written about race and religion related problems limiting dating and for sure there are not 140 women looking out for only 100 available men. It is more likely that 140 women do exist, but they are pushing away and ridicule and belittle 80 men and are interested only in the remaining 20 guys who are either bad boys or are rich because of their parents.

I know he dislikes MGTOW, but I do not really understand why - he left Europe for Philippines, married a foreign woman, has a child with her. If the dating scene is so open for men in USA and in Europe with a ratio of 14 women:10 men why did he move to a village in Philippines...this does not make sense to me.

Marcos Zeitola (MarcosZeitola) wrote Sat, 09/10/2016 - 07:04
MarcosZeitola's picture

Marcos Zeitola
Netherlands
I agree

That makes a lot of sense, there are armies of men who look average or below average, have lousy social skills and are very shy and reserved, but nevertheless expect women to throw themselves at them and are shocked to find this is not the case.

Similarly, you have a lot of men who have been brainwashed by today’s “Women can do everything men can do” bullshit, and now believe women could (and should!) be the ones making the first move. This does not happen because, once again, they aren’t as appealing as they think they are. These men come up with a million of theories on how society is corrupt and women are evil, conveniently ignoring their own part in their misfortune: their own inactivity, and unwillingness to change.

Successful men need not bother themselves with complicated theories on the state of womanhood, they don’t need lifestyle gurus or dating coaches. They’re just going through the motions, and allowing nature to take it’s course. And sometimes, when nature takes it’s course, certain men find themselves left out. Men who are too lazy, or too prideful, to look at alternatives.

Well, Marcos, in USA there are armies of women too who look average or below average, have lousy social skills and are very shy and reserved, but nevertheless expect men to throw themselves at them and are shocked to find this is not the case. But why shall we care about them? Look around, what kind of women are that? What about to recommend those women to reconsider their looks and weight etc. and to change their behavior?

US-Men decide more and more either to stay single or to look for a foreign wife or even try to relocate and I cannot blame them.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions