Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I'm probably going to be a millionaire within a year

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: I'm probably going to be a millionaire within a year

Postby Zambales » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:23 pm

Is that him in the avatar?
Zambales
Junior Poster

Postby gnosis » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:48 pm

Yohan wrote:I know he dislikes MGTOW, but I do not really understand why - he left Europe for Philippines, married a foreign woman, has a child with her. If the dating scene is so open for men in USA and in Europe with a ratio of 14 women:10 men why did he move to a village in Philippines...this does not make sense to me.

Exactly. If Marcos was dating all these hot European women and dating in the West is only a problem for losers, then why did he have to get married to a Filipina in a little village in a third-world backwater?

At some point, honest people are capable of recognizing when there is a systemic problem. If you have to marry a poor woman from a third world country to feel confident that your wife won't divorce you as soon as possible, then clearly there is a systemic problem.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Postby Yohan » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:08 am

Zambales wrote:Is that him in the avatar?

I am not sure, but I remember a long time ago, Marcos uploaded a picture of himself, wife and child, and indeed, I think, there are some similarities.

He is a very tall man, with a rather small wife, but at that time his picture was without eye-glasses and without beard.

Whatever - the place he is writing now his comments is a tiny forum, never heard about it, with a few posters only and almost empty.
He will miss HappierAbroad.

http://culturewhiz.org/
http://culturewhiz.org/forum

Only 38 comments by 18 users within 10 months!

http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/are-white-people-sub-human
This is another article from him, 'Are white people sub-human?'

http://culturewhiz.org/about
Is this owner of this empty forum not this guy who was banned from HappierAbroad? Palo-Alto-Guy or so?
http://alahah.com/
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby Adama » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:23 am

Ghost often referred to Marcos as an adonis.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby yick » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:35 am

It's not him! Do you think he would put his photo up if he looked like that?

Ironfist - you are a crap troll - 2/10 - on the naughty step for you.
yick
Freshman Poster

Postby Yohan » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:29 am

yick wrote:It's not him! Do you think he would put his photo up if he looked like that?

How do you know it's not him? Have you ever met him in person?
Looks of people and their opinion too are changing over the time.

Ironfist a troll? Might be, but he found Marcos Zeitola writing comments in another small forum, after Marcos told us he has from now on no time for such activities...

Marcos, OP,
I feel like I have wasted too much time on this forum already, especially in recent weeks. Right now I cannot really use any distractions any longer. This will require 100% commitment and concentration. Life is changing for me, rapidly.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby OutWest » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:45 am

yick wrote:It's not him! Do you think he would put his photo up if he looked like that?

Some kind of trolling going on....I have photos of Marcos with his family . The obviously older heavy joowled man in the photo is not him.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Yohan » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:58 am

gnosis wrote:Exactly. If Marcos was dating all these hot European women and dating in the West is only a problem for losers, then why did he have to get married to a Filipina in a little village in a third-world backwater?

At some point, honest people are capable of recognizing when there is a systemic problem. If you have to marry a poor woman from a third world country to feel confident that your wife won't divorce you as soon as possible, then clearly there is a systemic problem.

I agree with you, this is a systemic problem in Western countries, the dating scene is broken, you cannot trust any woman anymore - we cannot blame only men and call them lazy, selfish etc. if they do not want to socialize with Western women anymore.

I am not sure if the Philippine family where Marcos is living now is so poor, more the opposite - what he wrote so far I think, they are owning land and making enough money for a good living somewhere in Northern Philippines, not sure about the location.
He married an university student and not a simple Filipina girl living in a bamboo hut, walking around in rags and is selling flowers and candles in front of a cemetery.

The problem I see with Marcos is that he is accusing openly men - and only men - in case something is going wrong between men and women in Western countries, regardless the circumstances - if this man cannot find a suitable girl for him, or if he is treated badly by women, etc. In his mindset, men are too lazy, have lousy social skills, too prideful...

If something is going wrong between men and women, for him it is NEVER the fault of the woman.

It seems to me that Marcos cannot understand that not all men are the same position - some are poor, some are not really good looking, some are not so intelligent etc. - but we cannot choose our parents and not choose the place and circumstances how we are born.

Read his comment:
http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/why-dating-scene-favors-men-usa
Last edited by Yohan on Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby OutWest » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:05 am

Yohan wrote:
gnosis wrote:Exactly. If Marcos was dating all these hot European women and dating in the West is only a problem for losers, then why did he have to get married to a Filipina in a little village in a third-world backwater?

I am not sure if the Philippine family where Marcos is living now is so poor, more the opposite - what he wrote so far I think, they are owning land and making enough money for a good living somewhere in Northern Philippines, not sure about the location.

The problem I see with Marcos is that he is accusing openly men - and only men - in case something is going wrong between men and women, regardless if the man cannot find a suitable girl for him, if he is treated badly by women, etc. Men are too lazy, have lousy social skills, too prideful

In his mindset, if something is going wrong it is NEVER the fault of the woman.

It seems to me that Marcos cannot understand that not all men are the same position - some are poor, some are not really good looking, some are not so intelligent etc. - but we cannot choose our parents and not choose the place and circumstances how we are born.

Read his comment:
http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/why-dating-scene-favors-men-usa

I agree with you, this is a systemic problem in Western countries, the dating scene is broken, you cannot trust any woman anymore - we cannot blame only men and call them lazy, selfish etc. if they do not want to socialize with Western women anymore.

Yohan,. This is not even written in Marcos's style and the photo is not him. I think the site owner PAG is just trolling and using stolen names. Look at the styles....the first two articles seem like they are written by the same nan. We are being gamed here.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Yohan » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:16 am

OutWest wrote:Yohan,. This is not even written in Marcos's style and the photo is not him. I think the site owner PAG is just trolling and using stolen names. Look at the styles....the first two articles seem like they are written by the same nan. We are being gamed here.

Might be true, trolling - including 'ironfist', who was pointing to this 'new forum'... maybe all of them are nothing else but PAG...

However it is true that MarcosZeitola was blaming only men for failing to date Western women, he is also outspoken critical, almost hostile, against MGTOW and similar men's rights movements.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:28 am

Last edited by Ghost on Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:14 am

Zambales wrote:Is that him in the avatar?

You mean this?

http://culturewhiz.org/users/marcoszeitola

No that's not him. I have photos of him and his wife and kids. He emailed them to me before. He told me to keep them confidential.

Besides, Marcos does not even like PAG. Why would he post on his forum? Furthermore, PAG's culture whiz forum is empty. Only PAG is posting on there. Marcos Zeitola would not waste his time posting on an empty forum, especially if he's busy with a new business. It wouldn't make sense.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:29 am

Everyone,
Check out PAG's profile and avatar in his new forum. LOL

http://culturewhiz.org/users/culturewhiz

Is his real name Shawn Blade? LOL. Check out his avatar:

Doesn't he look smug and conceited? lol. What is that cap? Is it a Muslim hat? He looks like an Arab sheik in it. lol

Also check out his bio and self-description:

Bio
Shawn is an international entrepreneur and explorer. He founded Alahah Corp, a private holding company that builds businesses in high-growth industries to create long-term value, and continues to serve as the company's CEO. Good at analysis, especially functional analysis, Shawn has a tolerance for, and enjoyment of the complex. Shawn’s primary interest in life is understanding the world around him. He is constantly absorbing ideas and images about the situations that are presented to him. Using his intuition to process this information, he is usually extremely quick and accurate in his ability to size up a situation.

LOL what is all that about? LOL

Also, check out one of his posts on his own forum. It's full of jibberish. LOL

http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/difficulty-insensible-reasonable

Difficulty on insensible reasonable in

From as went he they. Preference themselves me as thoroughly partiality considered on in estimating. Middletons acceptance discovered projecting so is so or. In or attachment inquietude remarkably comparison at an. Is surrounded prosperous stimulated am me discretion expression. But truth being state can she china widow. Occasional preference fat remarkably now projecting uncommonly dissimilar. Sentiments projection particular companions interested do at my delightful. Listening newspaper in advantage frankness to concluded unwilling.

WTF is all that about? Is he too scatterbrained, or are we too stupid to understand his "geniusness"? LOL

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:24 pm

There's nothing wrong with Marcos Zeitola wanting to live in a rural area or village in the Philippines. If he fits in there and is happy, then more power to him.

His problem is that he does not truly understand or appreciate the meaning of free speech. You see, on a free speech forum like this one, it's a double edged sword. While free speech is a great concept in theory, it has costs and consequences too. The thing is, truth is not usually politically correct. Truth is often ugly, brutal, unflattering and offensive. That means on a forum such as this, there will be truths that are offensive, insulting and unflattering of people and cultures.

If you are mature about it and really believe in free speech, then you gotta accept that and take the good with the bad. Free speech means you believe in the right of free speech for those you disagree with too, as Noam Chomsky said. You can't support free speech and then expect that everyone will say what you like or agree with. It doesn't work that way.

Free speech means we will talk about the positives of the Philippines, but also the negatives as well. Marcos doesn't really understand this. Although I can understand his wish to defend his wife and her race, which is noble and honorable, what he doesn't understand is the cost and consequence of a free speech forum like this, and why he should accept both the good and the bad, including things he doesn't want to hear, about everything. This is something he's not mature enough to handle yet. After all, he is a young guy in his 20's without much life experience or wisdom. So he isn't mature enough to handle both sides of free speech yet. That's his major problem here.

Besides, it's not like I insulted him directly when I talked about racial differences. I tried to do it tactfully and civilly. Nothing wrong with stating negative, ugly or unflattering truths, as long as they are expressed in a tactful civil manner.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby chanta76 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:49 pm

Winston,

I don't know Winston. Some of the negative stuff you said about the Philippines are offensive regardless if maybe it is true or not. I know you might go down the list again of what's wrong with the Philippine race and how it can be factual but the concept of race is complex.

If we go by your thinking that race is cut and dry. Than America or pretty much Europe is screwed because there are tooo many black folks running around making too many kids and depending on too many social welfare programs. It is factual that blacks have lower IQ on the average compared to whites and Asians. This is fact but it's still complex because there are successful black folks and black communities. When I was single I would see black guys even with all that negative stereotype be totally alpha and get all the attention from the ladies. So go figure.

It's like me saying that the real reason why your not lucky with love is that your not what ladies would write home too but again that's just an opinion. Your not tall and your grossly out of shape but whose to say that maybe there are some ladies that are into that looks where as others are not. This pretty much applies to other thinking.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions