Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I'm probably going to be a millionaire within a year

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: I'm probably going to be a millionaire within a year

Postby Rock » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:10 am

If someone paid me a dollar for every time a foreigner in Philippines and other parts of Asia said he was about to become a millionaire, I too would quickly become a millionaire lol.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The_Adventurer » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:30 am

Yohan wrote:
Is this owner of this empty forum not this guy who was banned from HappierAbroad? Palo-Alto-Guy or so?

That's definitely Palo Alto guy. He's posted so many photos over the years, you can just go look a them.

Winston wrote:
Difficulty on insensible reasonable in

From as went he they. Preference themselves me as thoroughly partiality considered on in estimating. Middletons acceptance discovered projecting so is so or. In or attachment inquietude remarkably comparison at an. Is surrounded prosperous stimulated am me discretion expression. But truth being state can she china widow. Occasional preference fat remarkably now projecting uncommonly dissimilar. Sentiments projection particular companions interested do at my delightful. Listening newspaper in advantage frankness to concluded unwilling.

WTF is all that about? Is he too scatterbrained, or are we too stupid to understand his "geniusness"? LOL

That's written by a SPAM bot. These things can automatically boost "forum content" and even troll other forums and blogs and leave comments that try it sound related to the post on which they comment. It's a nonsense internet marketing technique.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Experienced Poster

Postby starchild5 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:12 am

Western idea of Liberalism and free speech is fake..That is why Winston's free speech views are not entertained well enough by white guys themselves...

He would get the same opposition from Indians, Chinese, Filipinos as well...but we already know it is to be expected from these countries...but White Countries DO NOT have liberal attitude as is projected in mainstream...He is right...People only entertain free speach as long as it feels good as Marcos felt in this forum but when the bitter, ugly truth started flowing in..He felt the heat and left...

Those who have not experienced life close enough are mostly liberal, non-judgmental, open minded etc that they can feel good about themselves sitting in starbucks or debating with friends and family...

The real world is hardcore, b*tchy, does not care, it f*cks 24/7 everyone, brutal and senseless without any regards for any moral code set by god.

I don't think humanity is ready for free speech as its too brutal...truth can hurt and our DNAs are not designed to TAKE IT...We need a dose of ignorance, lies now and then to keep going in this world... :lol:
Experienced Poster

Postby colibri » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:16 pm

"A strange and fascinating community"

Indeed :o :D
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions