Being Submissive: American Women have it backwards

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Being Submissive: American Women have it backwards

Post by OTB »

It's been a long time since I've posted but what other place would be better to unleash my thoughts than HA. This is something I've been wanting to let out for some time now. I see how filthy feminism has distorted the thinking of sooo many women in this country and women from other feminist countries. They've been taught that they are equal to men and they can do anything a man can do which is complete rubbish.

But particularly one thing stands out as faulty that feminism has taught women. The idea that being submissive in a relationship is a sign of weakness. It's associated with being subservient and being inferior. That to be submissive to your husband is an insult. This is where MILLIONS of women need to be reeducated to purge that junk that has been pumped inside of their subconscious minds.

You see being submissive is the complete opposite of being weak. It is a sign of strength. Why? Well, women need to know what it means? And what is it?

Being submissive means you TRUST!!! Yes, the foundation of being submissive is that you trust the person who has authority. You willingly give yourself over to the leadership and authority of that person which is a compliment to them and is a demonstration of strength. It takes strength to yield yourself over to the leadership and authority of another. A woman who submits to her husband/partner believes in her heart he would never do anything to hurt her and believes he's always going to do what is right for the betterment of the relationship and this gives her peace of mind. It makes her feel relaxed in the relationship. Something that feminism does not offer. A lot of women who have been bite by feminism have in the back of their minds that the man is somehow trying to control them or they subconsciously feel that they're being viewed as weak.

This is why you see some women, who's thinking has been sabotaged by feminism, put up their arms and make a muscle to show they're "strong." To show they can't be controlled or treated like a slave.

You get my point. Submission has NOTHING to do with being weak or subservient. It's a sign of strength on the woman's part because she trust her partner.

Something that the feminists do not get!!!

I heard a co-worker say one time...I'm not submissive emphatically. She bought into the false definition of it. So many so called feminists have been LIED TO and don't even realize it!

OTB
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Being Submissive: American Women have it backwards

Post by jamesbond »

OTB wrote:They've been taught that they are equal to men and they can do anything a man can do which is complete rubbish.
Your exactly right.
OTB wrote:But particularly one thing stands out as faulty that feminism has taught women. The idea that being submissive in a relationship is a sign of weakness. It's associated with being subservient and being inferior. That to be submissive to your husband is an insult. This is where MILLIONS of women need to be reeducated to purge that junk that has been pumped inside of their subconscious minds.

You see being submissive is the complete opposite of being weak. It is a sign of strength. Why? Well, women need to know what it means? And what is it?

Being submissive means you TRUST!!! Yes, the foundation of being submissive is that you trust the person who has authority. You willingly give yourself over to the leadership and authority of that person which is a compliment to them and is a demonstration of strength.
Exactly, when women submit to their husbands that means that they actually trust and respect him.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ChinaFan
Freshman Poster

Post by ChinaFan »

Yes, that's basically what the Bible says. And then it says husbands should love their wives. Men are to be responsible and sacrifice for their wives and families so that there is mutual trust.

I think part of the problem is our fad of equality, forgetting that equal does not mean the same. Water, stream and ice all equal H2O but are not the same. When just finished running in the heat, I don't want steam nor ice. I want to drink water.

Men and woman should be equal socially, but we are not the same. Men should be treated as men and women treated as women.

I notice some middle age couples who are very happy where the woman speaks her mind sweetly and the man responds kindly. I also notice younger couples where the woman speaks forcefully like a boss and the man responds like a wimp.

I'm sorry for us Americans because it takes many of us 20 or 30 years and a failed marriage or 2 to learn this. I was lucky that I had Chinese girlfriends in my mid 20s so I've never had a bossy American girlfriend. Chinese girls also have opinions but look to you for leadership and don't sabotage you.

A genuine Filipina also does the same when she says Up to you.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

Men are to be responsible and sacrifice for their wives and families so that there is mutual trust.
Absolutely! I was going to touch on this also. The man has the duty of not breaking that trust resulting in a harmonious relationship.

And like you, this is why I am super super attracted to Asian women. They're are known for being submissive which makes them very feminine. Women who don't have an understanding of what that means criticize men who date Asian women exclusively. I went to Spain back in May to visit a Korean girl I met in Colombia eight years ago and while there we had a lot of long deep conversations about a lot of things. But one thing she said was, "God knows I'm ready to obey my husband." Yes, that's verbatim. She already understood she is to be submissive. It's a mindset and that mindset is scarce in this country.

Asian women aren't pushovers by any means. They just understand their role in life and are comfortable being what God intended them to be. This goes for many other women in other parts of the world; Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Asia. Women are submissive...get it!! And having a relationship with a woman who possesses a submissive mindset is easier to get along with and have a peaceful and normal relationship with.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Women are significantly different from men. Another common mass media lie is women are generally brave and fearless, this is extremely rare in women. Fear is a common motivator that is usually concealed by women, it can make them appear very irrational. To a guy these fears would seem very trivial and unimportant but in fact are a main driver of female behavior.
משה בן יצחק
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

OTB wrote:
Men are to be responsible and sacrifice for their wives and families so that there is mutual trust.
"God knows I'm ready to obey my husband." Yes, that's verbatim. She already understood she is to be submissive
That's the mindset God pre-programmed women with. If a woman does NOT follow that, it means there is something wrong with her. You can blame it on society, and society may be responsible. For me though, it is an individual thing and location is irrelevant. There are American women who are submissive and there are foreign women who are nasty.

The thing about submission is that it isn't a choice. And it isn't like the woman has to be a pushover. It simply means that for the man her soul/heart wants, she is submissive for him. For all other men, she is fully capable of refusing and saying no. Her soul isn't leading her towards other men but towards you. That's why she's submissive to you.

To be difficult with their man would upset them as women. That's why there is harmony. Just as there is pleasure in obedience, there is displeasure (they give to themselves psychologically) when they give the man a hard time. Just like when they get angry. Do they turn into barking bulldogs or do they sulk and cry? You want a woman who is NOT a bulldog but who is a woman.

Finally I will leave you with one verse from God's Word:

Genesis 3:16 KJV

16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

OTB, I was actually wondering if you had found a woman by now or not. I am not the only one left.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

tom wrote:Women are significantly different from men. Another common mass media lie is women are generally brave and fearless, this is extremely rare in women. Fear is a common motivator that is usually concealed by women, it can make them appear very irrational. To a guy these fears would seem very trivial and unimportant but in fact are a main driver of female behavior.
They'll rarely if ever put themselves in a situation where fear must be overcome. I don't necessarily blame women for that though. I do blame them for doing inconsiderate and cruel things to men which they couldn't tolerate themselves. But then they'll get it handed back to them eventually. What goes around, comes around, but worse than you gave it.

I have had women ask me out directly. Most of that took place in Europe. It happened a few times here in the states too, but I was too blind to even recognize what was going on at the time.

American women may ask a man out if they've known him for a while and seen him around. But mainly they are telegraphing interest with subtle hints and words. I've had girls say things like, "I'm going to be single in two weeks," meaning she was going to dump her boyfriend soon and become available. But when American women truly flirt, it is usually seemless and unnoticeable unless she's a massive attention whore. And there are A LOT more American women playing silly games and flaking than there are foreign women, but there are sane women. It is just the ubiquity of the American beoytch far overshadows the few decent women out there. After you run into a few terrible American women, it is understandable that a man wants to give up on American women or women altogether. They are that bad, but not 100%, more like 90.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

ChinaFan wrote:Yes, that's basically what the Bible says. And then it says husbands should love their wives. Men are to be responsible and sacrifice for their wives and families so that there is mutual trust.
Read Numbers Chapter 30. It will become clear. All authority regarding any woman resides with her father or her husband. Women are supposed to go directly from their father to their husband. This whole female independence thing was never God's plan. The woman was created to help the man, not to be an independent person going off to become the president. Wife and mother are women's primary roles.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

OTB wrote:It's been a long time since I've posted but what other place would be better to unleash my thoughts than HA. This is something I've been wanting to let out for some time now. I see how filthy feminism has distorted the thinking of sooo many women in this country and women from other feminist countries. They've been taught that they are equal to men and they can do anything a man can do which is complete rubbish.

But particularly one thing stands out as faulty that feminism has taught women. The idea that being submissive in a relationship is a sign of weakness. It's associated with being subservient and being inferior. That to be submissive to your husband is an insult. This is where MILLIONS of women need to be reeducated to purge that junk that has been pumped inside of their subconscious minds.

Being submissive means you TRUST!!! Yes, the foundation of being submissive is that you trust the person who has authority. You willingly give yourself over to the leadership and authority of that person which is a compliment to them and is a demonstration of strength. It takes strength to yield yourself over to the leadership and authority of another. A woman who submits to her husband/partner believes in her heart he would never do anything to hurt her and believes he's always going to do what is right for the betterment of the relationship and this gives her peace of mind. It makes her feel relaxed in the relationship. Something that feminism does not offer. A lot of women who have been bite by feminism have in the back of their minds that the man is somehow trying to control them or they subconsciously feel that they're being viewed as weak.

This is why you see some women, who's thinking has been sabotaged by feminism, put up their arms and make a muscle to show they're "strong." To show they can't be controlled or treated like a slave.

You get my point. Submission has NOTHING to do with being weak or subservient. It's a sign of strength on the woman's part because she trust her partner.

Something that the feminists do not get!!!

I heard a co-worker say one time...I'm not submissive emphatically. She bought into the false definition of it. So many so called feminists have been LIED TO and don't even realize it!

OTB
It doesn't matter what society says. All you need is a woman who will submit. Then the surrounding society is more or less irrelevant. In fact, I'd feel more secure with an American woman who was raised in feminism who is submissive to me than a Filipina or a Turk who lives in a Land of Female Submission, but hasn't been freed yet. But if a woman is truly submissive, the society will not matter, as long as you are the leader.

You as the man lead and you can overcome society. If you let her lead, then she will get involved in all kinds of crap and start to believe in our cultural lies. All you have to do is inoculate her against it with the truth. The truth can dispel all the lies of feminism, because a submissive woman will listen to and believe her husband over the outside world.

By the way, real women know that submission is not weakness. It is femininity. Women who enjoy being women enjoy being feminine and submissive. Women who are angry bulldogs don't want to be submissive because they want male power. They can't derive power from femininity and neither do they enjoy it. Just like the top lesbian butch who doesn't take any penetration from the bottom lipstick lesbian. The relation of being the man is about power first and sex second.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

OTB, I was actually wondering if you had found a woman by now or not. I am not the only one left.
The Korean girl I went to visit in Spain we had something going. I always knew I wanted to reconnect with her because we just automatically took to each other in Colombia. And we also had the chance to hang out in NY before she went back to Korea. While in Spain we just picked up where we left off. Our personalities go well with each other. We had so much fun together but also deep, long conversations. But to make a long story short she wanted me to move to Madrid. I said I could not do that now. I have a job and an apartment. She said two people like us deserve to be together. I said yes but I can't just give up everything and just hop over to Spain. This is a process. She said yeah and was understanding. She she said you have your things to take care of and I have mine. I just need to be patient. I said exactly. I said we're in the same boat. I feel the same way as you. So about three weeks after I got back she says, "Don't come to Spain just for me. If things don't work out it'll be an emotional burden for me. And I can't live with that." I heard the doubt and impatience in her voice when we would talk. It was predictable. I knew she would give up. But no big deal. I'm going to continue on with my original plan of moving to Florida. So yeah man, still single. But at this point in my life I have to be. As much as I want to be someone I can't right now. Women want your time and I don't have it to give. Having a girl in my life right now I wouldn't feel relaxed. I have to complete my personal mission then get the girl. I want to build my own empire.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

OTB, only thing is it sounds like you may have had a physical relationship with this woman years ago and then now? Unfortunately, I doubt it would have worked any way, if you had had sex with her years ago, and then she went on to have with someone else. If she later returns to you, that is a grievous sin, worse than adultery (called pollution) which would separate you from her in your relationship eventually. Maybe it is a good thing that she shows she isn't all that interested now that you're out of her sight. It sounds like she has other stuff going on with or without you.

If you have sexual contact and then break up, then she goes with another man, and later returns to you, that is pollution. A woman can only have one man in her life. If she divorces that man and goes with another, she can't return to the first man, as God considers that to pollute the entire country (it says land in the Bible, which is from an older form of -English similar to German).

Better to find a new girl than to go with a girl who's been with other men after you. She can't return to you again.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

OTB, only thing is it sounds like you may have had a physical relationship with this woman years ago and then now?
We never had sex. Colombia, NY nor Spain. However, we were super passionate with each other. We were always kissing, flirting, and being touchy feely with each other.
A woman can only have one man in her life.
True!
If she divorces that man and goes with another, she can't return to the first man, as God considers that to pollute the entire country.
This is 100% false. It's the opposite. She is supposed to return to the first man because that's her husband.

John 4:16-18 reads as, 16 Jesus said to her, “Go, call your husband, and come here.” 17 The woman answered him, “I have no husband.” Jesus said to her, “You are right in saying, ‘I have no husband’; 18 for you have had five husbands, and the one you now have is not your husband.What you have said is true.”

Luke 16:18 says, Everyone who divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery, and he who marries a woman divorced from her husband commits adultery.
Maybe it is a good thing that she shows she isn't all that interested now that you're out of her sight. It sounds like she has other stuff going on with or without you.
You are right! She's still in school for architecture and it's been a long and arduous road trying to finish causing her to want to quit some times. The program is five years and she's now in her sixth year. So it has caused her a lot of stress. Also she said she's not financially stable which makes her have to hustle a little on top of attending school. She teaches Spanish and a few other subjects to a young Korean girl living in Madrid.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I think the man she was currently with was just her boyfriend and not her husband.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

I think the man she was currently with was just her boyfriend and not her husband.
Correct! The only person that can be her husband is the first man to whom she made vows unless he has deceased then she is free to marry again to someone who has never been married.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

OTB wrote:
Correct! The only person that can be her husband is the first man to whom she made vows unless he has deceased then she is free to marry again to someone who has never been married.
You have a good understanding of the law, OTB.