Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


In America, everyone is expected, even required, to be fat!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

In America, everyone is expected, even required, to be fat!

Postby AW Warning » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:23 am

A number of posts by traveller have apparently reported obesity in southern Florida and American Samoa. So here is my two cents.

In America, people are practically required to be big and fat; yes, even morbidly obese. American culture sees skinny, fit people as an abomination to society. I'm sure there are many parents of young boys out there in America that order their sons to flee from skinny girls and only go for huge monstrosities of morbidly obese females. They are the kind, very literally, that see it as a mandatory requirement for a woman to be at least 300, even 400 pounds or heavier to have a heart. Some American parents I'm sure even see it as the most evil, cold, callous, and cruel thing in the world, even a thousand times worse than a massacre at a pre school or day care center, for a guy to refuse to ask out, date, and marry a morbidly obese woman, and they likely see cheerleaders as literal demons from the Lake of Fire. And some American parents, especially in Florida, Hawaii, and such, would probably even give their sons a seriously heavy spanking for telling girls/women, or even anyone in general, that obesity, as traveller puts it, has absolutely no excuse in tropical paradise.

It has been commented on many parts of this site that Americans torment single guys by saying; "You have nobody to blame but yourself." Chances are, many of those people are even like; "Skinny women worldwide are demons from the Lake of Fire! You really need to date/marry a big, fat woman! At least 300 pounds or heavier! Those are the ones that have a heart!" towards single guys. My predictions are, in about 20 years, Americans may see even 350 pounds as a "healthy" weight! And who knows if the average life expectancy for Americans will drop to even 45 years by 2035! Not to mention if mere posession of a bicycle, a fruit tree, a bathing suit, or any type of exercise equipment will even become a capital felony under Federal law in America, FBI and Homeland Security enforced, by 2030.

Anyone who goes out in any suburban area, especially one that is safe to take a midnight stroll through, I'm sure notices how absolutely dead it is outside, even when it is 75 degrees and sunny outside with a light to moderate breeze. The trees are well kept, the hedges are hedged, the lawns are mowed and look thick and healthy with no weeds, and house exteriors are excellently cleaned and maintained, but the entire neighborhood is one huge endless dead zone activitywise. No barbecues, no kids playing with their neighbors, nobody playing basketball, tennis ball, badminton, practically nobody out on bicycles or roller skates, nobody flying kites, nothing. In other words, you may as well just be seeing a post card. And again, you see that American culture is built around total, callous hatred and requires everyone to be perpetually walled off from one another.

It is no wonder sons and daughters who visit their parents hear the phrase "fatten you up" from them and even most family members. America is heavily bent on fattening up it's entire population, including in tropical areas.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:30 am







Re: In America, everyone is expected, even required, to be f

Postby Nomad » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:41 am

AW Warning wrote:America is heavily bent on fattening up it's entire population, including in tropical areas.


Americans want to be fat and that is the crux of the problem. Want to be skinny? Put a salad on every American plate and watch 70% of the population turn their nose up at it. I have seen Americans take junk food and mix it into more heavily toxic junk food. Then they post it on facebook with titles like "YUUUUMMM!!!"

America's health crisis lies soley on the people eating the food. They choose junk food over healthy food any day.
User avatar
Nomad
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:13 am

Re: In America, everyone is expected, even required, to be f

Postby Adama » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:15 am

I blame online shopping. It keeps everyone indoors, and you rarely get to see real people anymore. Cause when else would you get to see people except for when they go out to buy something? So our samples are probably not representative of women as a whole.

But I do agree with part of what you are saying, that normal sized men are expected to overlook a woman's obesity, and that somehow people believe that overweight women are nicer people than attractive women.

As for now though, it is irrelevant to me how many overweight and obese women there are. I'm not looking for any. Therefore I don't need to focus on them.

As for the Lake of Fire, I am not sure if it is already a part of creation or if it will be created later. I think it doesn't get created until way later, around the time of the Great White Throne Judgment. The current location of hell, which is beneath the earth's crust, will be transported into Outer Darkness where the Lake of Fire will be. As of right now hell is just beneath our feet, below the foundations of the mountains, not in the Lake of Fire.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: In America, everyone is expected, even required, to be f

Postby Blue Murder » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:55 pm

Nomad wrote:
AW Warning wrote:America's health crisis lies soley on the people eating the food. They choose junk food over healthy food any day.

Not American but I'm back and forth there often. When it comes to healthy food in the States, it's an illusion. What I mean is, sugar and fluoride are in just about everything. I don't mean this in the tin foil hat way; I've done research on it. It's even in water, which means some plink at Dasani or Nestle is going "time to pour the sugar into these bottles". Why sugar belongs in bread and water is a mystery to me.

The GENUINELY healthy food is expensive. Personally, I'm working on my diet because I eat like an idiot. Which is obviously no good and won't blame anyone but myself. However, given that only the top echelons of food are truly healthy, and those top echelons require a pretty penny to purchase, you see why a change of diet is demoralising. Though I agree. I don't even go for McDonald's anymore. If I go takeout it's something, you know, not fake and processed.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: In America, everyone is expected, even required, to be f

Postby jamesbond » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:23 pm

Sometimes fat guys can score with women who are in shape. :P

Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: In America, everyone is expected, even required, to be f

Postby AW Warning » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:05 pm

Nomad wrote:
AW Warning wrote:America is heavily bent on fattening up it's entire population, including in tropical areas.


Americans want to be fat and that is the crux of the problem. Want to be skinny? Put a salad on every American plate and watch 70% of the population turn their nose up at it. I have seen Americans take junk food and mix it into more heavily toxic junk food. Then they post it on facebook with titles like "YUUUUMMM!!!"

America's health crisis lies soley on the people eating the food. They choose junk food over healthy food any day.


Totally, man! And actually, you could put a delicious looking course of coconut meat, oranges, fresh bananas, and pineapple slices on every American plate, and 99.9 percent of the population will turn their nose up at it. Americans will even turn their noses up at peanut butter, and they get their children to turn their noses up at fruits and vegetables as well. But put sausage, bratwursts, eggs, and such on their plate and Americans will literally devour it all like there's no tomorrow!

Additionally, I'm also very certain there are parents that will not allow their kids to own bicycles. Or roller skates, or rollerblades, or even swim suits! They literally keep their kids imprisoned and locked up inside the house and condition them to live walled off from society. Especially in the safest neighborhoods, they expect their kids to grow up with the mindset that the area is a thousand times more dangerous than present day Baghdad.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:30 am

Re: In America, everyone is expected, even required, to be f

Postby wanderlust » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:41 am

Many years ago when I was trying to do online dating, many women's profiles mentioned that they were only attracted to "bigger men" or didn't want "skinny men." There's truth to what you're saying.

In the interior of the US such a bias can be strong.

Maybe some of you have run across something else - women who call their huge belly their "curves" or guys who swear their excess hundred pounds are "mostly muscle."

In a college or white collar setting, healthy habits get more emphasis.
wanderlust
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:02 pm
Location: central US

Re: In America, everyone is expected, even required, to be f

Postby WorldTraveler » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:43 am

Yep, I was out at a bar Saturday night and most of the women were bigger than me. I wouldn't want to get in a fight with them. I think the average weight for American women is 160, so half of them are even bigger!
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: In America, everyone is expected, even required, to be f

Postby wanderlust » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:52 am

In my neck of the woods 160# and average height would probably be leaner than most of the bargoers. You maybe already knew this, but in our parents' generation that was the average weight of a man. Average woman was 125#, those are published stats. Could you imagine what it must have been like back then? I imagine the general attitude was more enthusiastic, less paranoid, more curious. No wonder people who lived through that era tend to speak well of it.
wanderlust
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:02 pm
Location: central US

Re: In America, everyone is expected, even required, to be f

Postby wanderlust » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:10 am

AW Warning wrote:
Nomad wrote:
AW Warning wrote:America is heavily bent on fattening up it's entire population, including in tropical areas.


Americans want to be fat and that is the crux of the problem. Want to be skinny? Put a salad on every American plate and watch 70% of the population turn their nose up at it. I have seen Americans take junk food and mix it into more heavily toxic junk food. Then they post it on facebook with titles like "YUUUUMMM!!!"

America's health crisis lies soley on the people eating the food. They choose junk food over healthy food any day.


Totally, man! And actually, you could put a delicious looking course of coconut meat, oranges, fresh bananas, and pineapple slices on every American plate, and 99.9 percent of the population will turn their nose up at it. Americans will even turn their noses up at peanut butter, and they get their children to turn their noses up at fruits and vegetables as well. But put sausage, bratwursts, eggs, and such on their plate and Americans will literally devour it all like there's no tomorrow!

Additionally, I'm also very certain there are parents that will not allow their kids to own bicycles. Or roller skates, or rollerblades, or even swim suits! They literally keep their kids imprisoned and locked up inside the house and condition them to live walled off from society. Especially in the safest neighborhoods, they expect their kids to grow up with the mindset that the area is a thousand times more dangerous than present day Baghdad.


Too right. Go to a buffet and the entrees reflect what you just said. I used to very occasionally frequent a local Golden Corral before it closed, a lot of the customers looked like they were on their last leg. Even the healthy food, the meat and veggies are laden with sugary or greasy sauces. Take Panda Express for example, those sauces the chicken or beef come in are like that. A girl I used to know who lived in a neighboring city would talk about the retirees who'd come to shop at the Walmart supercenter. They'd grab a motorized cart whether they were handicapped or not, then load up on Doritos and 5 qt pails of ice cream. Enough people do that and Social Security might not go broke. :idea:
wanderlust
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:02 pm
Location: central US

Re: In America, everyone is expected, even required, to be f

Postby AW Warning » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:04 pm

Nomad wrote:Americans want to be fat and that is the crux of the problem.


It isn't just that. American parents also want their kids to be huge and fat. American bosses want their workers to be fat. American culture itself wants everyone to look like Jabba the Hutt. And that is a much bigger crux of the problem. And American culture even likes to glorify obesity, even extreme obesity, by calling heavyset people "big and beautiful." American culture especially is known to glamorize obese women by calling them "big, beautiful women" or BBW. As if to entice guys to flee from skinny women and go only for women who look like Jabba the Hutt.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:30 am

Re: In America, everyone is expected, even required, to be f

Postby CB8 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:02 am

AW Warning wrote:I'm sure there are many parents of young boys out there in America that order their sons to flee from skinny girls and only go for huge monstrosities of morbidly obese females.


I believe it. I've had female coworkers find out I'm single and try to set me up with ugly fat chicks, then they want to act surprised when I don't want them. What's worse is that if a fat American woman wants you she'll be offended if you don't want her and will want to start some drama. They don't have the humility to just be disappointed and move on. American women have such low opinions of men that they feel you should be happy any woman wants you, you lowly dog!

Most American men settle for fat women, simply because they greatly outnumber fit women. It's especially terrible in the black community, where you'll often see extremely muscular black men coupled with obese black women.

Oh, and I just wanted to say your threads are always fun, AW Warning. :lol:
CB8
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:32 pm

Re: In America, everyone is expected, even required, to be f

Postby Nomad » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:02 am

CB8 wrote:
AW Warning wrote:I'm sure there are many parents of young boys out there in America that order their sons to flee from skinny girls and only go for huge monstrosities of morbidly obese females.


I believe it. I've had female coworkers find out I'm single and try to set me up with ugly fat chicks, then they want to act surprised when I don't want them. What's worse is that if a fat American woman wants you she'll be offended if you don't want her and will want to start some drama. They don't have the humility to just be disappointed and move on. American women have such low opinions of men that they feel you should be happy any woman wants you, you lowly dog!

Most American men settle for fat women, simply because they greatly outnumber fit women. It's especially terrible in the black community, where you'll often see extremely muscular black men coupled with obese black women.

Oh, and I just wanted to say your threads are always fun, AW Warning. :lol:


How true. If you don't want a porky, then suddenly your on the chopping block. But its quite insulting because these people, while judging you for not finding fat appealing, is actually saying "you are so low as a dog, you shouldn't have standards!". They are the ones doing the insulting thing to your life, but act as if they are the virtuous ones.

You never asked for their help, you never wanted their help, but suddenly they bring their own personal drama, without knocking, into your home. Suddenly your name gets out into the community,"So-N-So doesn't want a fat girl! How awful!" These people are snakes.
User avatar
Nomad
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:13 am

Re: In America, everyone is expected, even required, to be f

Postby AW Warning » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:38 am

CB8 wrote:
AW Warning wrote:I'm sure there are many parents of young boys out there in America that order their sons to flee from skinny girls and only go for huge monstrosities of morbidly obese females.


I believe it. I've had female coworkers find out I'm single and try to set me up with ugly fat chicks, then they want to act surprised when I don't want them. What's worse is that if a fat American woman wants you she'll be offended if you don't want her and will want to start some drama. They don't have the humility to just be disappointed and move on. American women have such low opinions of men that they feel you should be happy any woman wants you, you lowly dog!

Most American men settle for fat women, simply because they greatly outnumber fit women. It's especially terrible in the black community, where you'll often see extremely muscular black men coupled with obese black women.

Oh, and I just wanted to say your threads are always fun, AW Warning. :lol:


It's especially noticeable that traveller says obese women in tropical climates need to get active and lose the weight. Even in tropical areas, you tell fat American women to exercise, eat more coconuts, pineapples, oranges, etc, they'll really start big drama. Especially middle aged ham planets whose heart arteries are probably so heavily and extensively clogged by fat and cholesterol deposits that just 25 jumping jacks or a 150 foot swim at the beach would cause a fatal heart attack.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:30 am

Re: In America, everyone is expected, even required, to be f

Postby drronnie » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:14 am

On the one hand the food cartels and mass media conspire us to eat unhealthy food and get fat but on the other hand when men are overweight it is not okay and the are shamed and shunned by women. So what do the powers that be really want? For men to be single and fat?
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MattHanson1990, Yahoo [Bot], yick and 3 guests