In America, everyone is expected, even required, to be fat!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: In America, everyone is expected, even required, to be fat!

Post by OutWest »

publicduende wrote:
June 4th, 2018, 4:13 am
statnerd wrote:
June 4th, 2018, 3:17 am
Why do so-called "ethnic restaurants" in the U.S. pour grease on the food?

I got some "Indian" take out food a couple of weeks ago and the server poured two scoops of grease on my plate. I told her to stop and her response was "most of our customers like a lot of gravy." She then proceeded to pour another scoop of grease ("gravy") on my plate and I said "stop!" Finally, she gave up and handed the food to me.
It's this whole "quantity over quality" obsession that f***s up Americans (and Filipinos as well, who have taken a lot of the less desirable cultural traits from their former rulers). Yes, I have heard of the growing organic food movement and grocery store and restaurants who sell high-quality ingredients and cooked food. But faced with $8 price tag for two sliced of toasted rye bread with a filling of mashed avocado, I don't know how many non-metropolitan-high-earners would be able to afford that every day.

Like in the UK, in the States eating habit are very much a function of one's socio-economic status. And the growing inequality (in both countries!) means there will be less and less of the avocado mash eaters and more of the value burger ones.
Or then again, people could eat at home like most of the world does. Both in the USA and abroad, there are a wide variety of pretty healthy ingredients available for economical prices.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

statnerd
Freshman Poster

Post by statnerd »

OutWest wrote:
June 4th, 2018, 8:20 am
publicduende wrote:
June 4th, 2018, 4:13 am
statnerd wrote:
June 4th, 2018, 3:17 am
Why do so-called "ethnic restaurants" in the U.S. pour grease on the food?

I got some "Indian" take out food a couple of weeks ago and the server poured two scoops of grease on my plate. I told her to stop and her response was "most of our customers like a lot of gravy." She then proceeded to pour another scoop of grease ("gravy") on my plate and I said "stop!" Finally, she gave up and handed the food to me.
It's this whole "quantity over quality" obsession that f***s up Americans (and Filipinos as well, who have taken a lot of the less desirable cultural traits from their former rulers). Yes, I have heard of the growing organic food movement and grocery store and restaurants who sell high-quality ingredients and cooked food. But faced with $8 price tag for two sliced of toasted rye bread with a filling of mashed avocado, I don't know how many non-metropolitan-high-earners would be able to afford that every day.

Like in the UK, in the States eating habit are very much a function of one's socio-economic status. And the growing inequality (in both countries!) means there will be less and less of the avocado mash eaters and more of the value burger ones.
Or then again, people could eat at home like most of the world does. Both in the USA and abroad, there are a wide variety of pretty healthy ingredients available for economical prices.
True. I buy chicken thighs, breasts, barley, oats, and frozen vegetables from the grocery store and eat that all the time. It is far less expensive than eating out, and it is also far healthier. Many Americans are fat slobs with horrible diets, and they just don't care. I had a fat boss who readily admitted he was grossly obese because he loved eating fried foods. He didn't want to give that up.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

statnerd wrote:
June 4th, 2018, 8:48 am
I had a fat boss who readily admitted he was grossly obese because he loved eating fried foods. He didn't want to give that up.
Those are the same men who, when the urge is too high or they have saved enough, go on a dating site or contact an "international dating organisation" and expect to find a 20-something slender, gorgeous babe ready to bed them as they get off the plane and be their wives/sex slaves/housewives thereafter.

Julia45
Freshman Poster

Post by Julia45 »

Btw an interesting discussion, I have never thought about that fact before
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

It's a narrative of fat acceptance and or being fat is desirable. Clearly there is something very wrong with the dogma of fat acceptance. The narrative that morbid obesity or fat as desirable is a clear on purpose lie and immoral. Feminist meet challenges about obesity producing eating patterns with savage behavior. They promote giving up on a widespread degenerative illness to feed reflexive sympathy to fat suffers. Sympathy or undifferentiated empathy is not noble, its reflexive like anger. There is no careful thinking involve in impulsive empathy, its an instinct. Excess empathy is devouring, its bad.

American women are known for being excessively medicated on all sorts of psychotropic drugs, this is not normal. The situation has gotten so bad in America guys are traveling to the ends of the Earth to find healthy emotionally stable women of normal weight, it is one of the reasons this forum exist.

Why is everyone fat and stupid? Is this normal? There are peaple having weight loss success with an all meat diet, this result is heresy to the common green or vegan narrative.

In the past hunger was the normal human condition. The excess of food is a modern post industrial revolution phenomenon. The obesity epidemic has to do with eating lifestyle and carbohydrate intolerance. The girth of this overweight problem is shown by 200 billion spent on diabetes management. Anti progressives push fat acceptance and don't want progress made in actually solving this problem.

משה בן יצחק
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

There never was a consensus about the low fat/cholesterol diet. Mainstream medical cognizant dissonance is still around this today. Fat/cholesterol is bad fit the your guilty and should feel shame narrative. Media found it very effective making a new unquestionable gospel. Yet this narrative was positively dead wrong and harmful.

It was understood in the 1970's that high quantities of refined sugar was very unhealthy and demonizing fat would lead to the creation of highly harmful foods like Snackwells. Today we are force feed fat acceptance and spend half a trillion on diabetes. Low resolution NPC thinking is very expensive.

Dr Peter Attia goes into detail on this

How consonant dissonance is created about this

משה בן יצחק
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I see the problem is much deeper than what was discussed here.

1. It all starts with school lunches. Most American households stopped packing lunch to their kids, so they rely on school lunches with fried frozen fast food with chemically-filled processed milk, cheap bread made out of paper flour, fried everything, garbage pizza, processed juice with preservatives and "an apple" to make sure it looks healthy. What happens when you take your kid for a treat? They want McFlurry, DQ or whatever other garbage desert filled with taste-enhancers, hormones and high-fructose corn syrup.

2. Why do kids like trash deserts? Because this is what they see on TV, Youtube and their friends love it too. Because huge corporations make sure their deserts and burgers are wrapped in bright colorful packaging and TV commercials show "cool kids" buying McFlurry or Big Macs.
Fast Food advertising should be banned! Eating fast food = smoking cigarettes or drinking heavily. Smoking is a health risk, drinking is health risk, so both of these activities are heavily regulated, taxed and restricted. But fast food has full freedom.

3. It all continues when you go to your grocery store. Did you see the size of fresh produce area vs the size of packaged processed foods? 90% of your average grocery store in the US is poison processed foods filled with preservatives, taste enhancers, fillers, high fructose corn syrup, "natural flavors" - which is really a trick term to hide thousands of garbage chemicals. "Artificial flavors" is even worse. Palm oil which is a direct cause of fat deposits in human arteries is used widely in cookies, creams, chocolate etc. Buying organic is not enough. You need to buy foods that has 2-3 ingredients that are simple and found in nature: salt, sodium, sugar, flour etc.

4. Lack of sunlight. Doctors told me a long time ago that I have Vitamin D deficiency. It is very common for many American adults. I had to help my friend fix his car, he does not have a garage, so we spent 2 weeks outside. While I burned and peeled (since I am white), I started to feel better, have more energy. My stomach works better, I also sleep better. Although I did take Vitamin D3 supplement, I believe it does not work the same way as good ol' sunlight and fresh air.
American culture is an indoor culture. People are afraid to go walk down the street alone. It looks weird, out of place, strange. You feel like you are such a loser for walking down the street by yourself. Unless you have a reason to do it: you are running, you are walking a dog, you are riding a bicycle etc. The whole psychology behind this is crazy: people are too scared to go outside because of social negative stigma. When you go anywhere you drive your car. You are indoors when you shop, you are indoors at work, you stay home to play video games or watch thousands of shallow Netflix shows while you feel lazy to cook a meal, so you order toxic Papa John's pizza (which is made from cheapest processed garbage) delivery and gain a few pounds by the end of next month.

5. Suburban lifestyle. There are thousands and thousands of subdivisions that were built without sidewalks. Where do you walk? How do you walk? Can you walk to your grocery store safely? In 90% of cases you can't. How do you take a bus? You can't. You sit in your car, again without access to sunlight and go to toxic drive-through. Most people also eat inside their cars, which is just sad.

6.BBW, body positive, feminist "my body, my freedom" slogans, feedee/feeder counter-culture, people that try to stuff themselves to immobility: all of these things are signs of sick society. Have you seen Fantasy Feeder website? Yeah, check it out.
While I like slightly chubby girls, I hate obese whales that also have nasty angry attitudes. The problem is that fat girls can be very good looking, but skinny girls can be very ugly. In America any skinny girl is already very desirable and beautiful, just because she is not a whale pig. Biggest problem with obese women is having sex would be close to impossible. You have to penetrate all those layers of fat around her vagina. When she gets on top of you she cannot move, you feel like there is a truck on top of you. Why no one says this to obese queens? They should know. That's why many of them say they like black guys, since black guys are the only ones that can penetrate these hogs.

Conclusion: eat from scratch foods, try to buy local and organic when you can, stop buying anything processed, stay outside for 1-2 hours per day when you can, walk outside more, stop talking to obese women unless it is your twisted fetish. Avoid anything with high fructose corn syrup.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

have2fly wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 11:48 am
I see the problem is much deeper than what was discussed here.

1. It all starts with school lunches. Most American households stopped packing lunch to their kids, so they rely on school lunches with fried frozen fast food with chemically-filled processed milk, cheap bread made out of paper flour, fried everything, garbage pizza, processed juice with preservatives and "an apple" to make sure it looks healthy. What happens when you take your kid for a treat? They want McFlurry, DQ or whatever other garbage desert filled with taste-enhancers, hormones and high-fructose corn syrup.

2. Why do kids like trash deserts? Because this is what they see on TV, Youtube and their friends love it too. Because huge corporations make sure their deserts and burgers are wrapped in bright colorful packaging and TV commercials show "cool kids" buying McFlurry or Big Macs.
Fast Food advertising should be banned! Eating fast food = smoking cigarettes or drinking heavily. Smoking is a health risk, drinking is health risk, so both of these activities are heavily regulated, taxed and restricted. But fast food has full freedom.

3. It all continues when you go to your grocery store. Did you see the size of fresh produce area vs the size of packaged processed foods? 90% of your average grocery store in the US is poison processed foods filled with preservatives, taste enhancers, fillers, high fructose corn syrup, "natural flavors" - which is really a trick term to hide thousands of garbage chemicals. "Artificial flavors" is even worse. Palm oil which is a direct cause of fat deposits in human arteries is used widely in cookies, creams, chocolate etc. Buying organic is not enough. You need to buy foods that has 2-3 ingredients that are simple and found in nature: salt, sodium, sugar, flour etc.
American food manufacturers are so greedy and bent on destroying everyone's health. I am surprised the manufacturers haven't been sued.
4. Lack of sunlight. Doctors told me a long time ago that I have Vitamin D deficiency. It is very common for many American adults. I had to help my friend fix his car, he does not have a garage, so we spent 2 weeks outside. While I burned and peeled (since I am white), I started to feel better, have more energy. My stomach works better, I also sleep better. Although I did take Vitamin D3 supplement, I believe it does not work the same way as good ol' sunlight and fresh air.
American culture is an indoor culture. People are afraid to go walk down the street alone. It looks weird, out of place, strange. You feel like you are such a loser for walking down the street by yourself. Unless you have a reason to do it: you are running, you are walking a dog, you are riding a bicycle etc. The whole psychology behind this is crazy: people are too scared to go outside because of social negative stigma. When you go anywhere you drive your car. You are indoors when you shop, you are indoors at work, you stay home to play video games or watch thousands of shallow Netflix shows while you feel lazy to cook a meal, so you order toxic Papa John's pizza (which is made from cheapest processed garbage) delivery and gain a few pounds by the end of next month.
And it's scary how, even in safe, quiet neighborhoods, even in gated communities, people are terrified of walking alone down the street like to them, they are in the hood and the entire world is the hood, like every single street, even in gated communities, is crawling with violent gangs (MS-13, Latin Kings, Gangster Disciples, etc). And walking down even a safe, quiet street by yourself, you yourself look like a serial killer or a burglar looking for a house to burglarize; yes, even a terrorist that just blew up a crowded facility. And Americans act like they even prefer that there were a 24-hour military enforced curfew in which any person seen outside except for business reasons would be arrested, use of deadly force authorized.
5. Suburban lifestyle. There are thousands and thousands of subdivisions that were built without sidewalks. Where do you walk? How do you walk? Can you walk to your grocery store safely? In 90% of cases you can't. How do you take a bus? You can't. You sit in your car, again without access to sunlight and go to toxic drive-through. Most people also eat inside their cars, which is just sad.
Suburban lifestyle is the worst. The dreaded Suburban lifestyle. Where anyone without an automobile is treated like a wanted cop killer and any person who goes outdoors is seen as guilty of a capital felony under Federal law. The suburban lifestyle is even a lifestyle on perpetual lockdown.
6.BBW, body positive, feminist "my body, my freedom" slogans, feedee/feeder counter-culture, people that try to stuff themselves to immobility: all of these things are signs of sick society. Have you seen Fantasy Feeder website? Yeah, check it out.
While I like slightly chubby girls, I hate obese whales that also have nasty angry attitudes. The problem is that fat girls can be very good looking, but skinny girls can be very ugly. In America any skinny girl is already very desirable and beautiful, just because she is not a whale pig. Biggest problem with obese women is having sex would be close to impossible. You have to penetrate all those layers of fat around her vagina. When she gets on top of you she cannot move, you feel like there is a truck on top of you. Why no one says this to obese queens? They should know. That's why many of them say they like black guys, since black guys are the only ones that can penetrate these hogs.
BBW. Again, that slogan used by people who want to deliberately deny the fact that an obese woman's tremendous girth is an iron wall keeping the men away. A wall that becomes an iron prow pushing men away when she approaches men. And it's worse than penetrating all those layers of fat around her vagina; more often than not, an erection is about totally impossible when in the presence of a land whale type woman. Again, her tremendous girth turns men off to where his penis remains limp like a deflated latex balloon regardless of what kind of stimulation she tries on him. In other words, a man simply is totally unable to get, let alone maintain, an erection because the obese woman's tremendous girth, along with her huge double chin, no neck, and cottage cheese thighs, turns him off. And no man wants to be with a woman that turns him off sexually.
Conclusion: eat from scratch foods, try to buy local and organic when you can, stop buying anything processed, stay outside for 1-2 hours per day when you can, walk outside more, stop talking to obese women unless it is your twisted fetish. Avoid anything with high fructose corn syrup.
The trouble with that is, Americans expect you to eat the culture foods (sausage, bratwursts, processed foods with a lot of lard and grease mixed in, etc) and they expect you to eat the culture foods like you will be arrested and go to jail if you eat something else. As with not talking to obese women, Americans practically see that as the most evil and cruel thing you could ever do, an offense worthy of life imprisonment and/or the death penalty even. Americans see it as nothing but a destructive and fatal insult, even like insulting a gang, to say that an obese woman's massive girth is an iron wall keeping the men away.

Many times, the truth hurts. And the truth is, an obese woman's overly friendly and affectionate behaviors are not what is keeping the men away. It's not how she approaches the guys. It's not that she is coming on too strongly. It's not her hygiene. It's her tremendous girth, in and of itself, that is keeping the men away!
Last edited by Mercury on June 23rd, 2020, 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Well, here's a blast from the distant past, distant beyond even Jester, who weighed in briefly a few weeks ago (actually Jester started before have2fly, bowed out for a while, have2fly emerged, bowed out without there being much if any overlap). Welcome back have2fly.

As ever, all very pertinent points. American hormones are as messed up as they can be, mostly for these reasons. You know, male-female attraction has been illegal in the U.S. for the last three months, and looks like it will continue to be banished in the emerging face mask culture. Yet, I'm not sure explicit illegality (in Britain it actually has been explicit) has made that much difference. The culture has conditioned men and women to repel each other for years now, and it's the norm. I haven't set eyes on an appealing woman in six months.
Das verlorene Reich
Freshman Poster

Post by Das verlorene Reich »

Mercury wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 1:17 pm
And it's scary how, even in safe, quiet neighborhoods, even in gated communities, people are terrified of walking alone down the street like to them, they are in the hood and the entire world is the hood, like every single street, even in gated communities, is crawling with violent gangs (MS-13, Latin Kings, Gangster Disciples, etc). And walking down even a safe, quiet street by yourself, you yourself look like a serial killer or a burglar looking for a house to burglarize. And Americans act like they even prefer that there were a 24-hour military enforced curfew in which any person seen outside except for business reasons would be arrested, use of deadly force authorized.
One thing I've noticed where I live (France, but I can assure you we get more and more "American" as days pass) is that you always have to have a pretext. Want to talk to that cute girl at the bar? Better have a pretext to go next to her (like buying your drink) or you're immediately labeled as a creep. Want to go alone for a city walk in the afternoon? Better go in the morning, when most lazy welfare scumbags are still sleeping out their junk food and weed orgy of last night, or once again you're a creep. People seem to only go outside when in group (couple, friends, family...) and/or for work/groceries. Just enjoying the Sun and the outside is somehow weird because it doesn't go with the utilitarianism cult of "everything needs to be productive". I am a very sociable person, yet I enjoy being alone a tiny ammount of time everyday. Last time when I took the car (alone) to go for a walk in a local park I could sense some people looked at me wondering why I was "alone". As I'm always at ease I don't get paranoid looks but I have seen "weird lone guys" be immediately labeled as some must-be terrorrists or incels for not having at least a girl or a friend by their side while not having any apparent "destination" (work or groceries). All this is subjective and is only my own experience but I sense indeed people are more and more terrified of getting outside. Like all girls now believe that if they go walking alone with a short skirt they will be raped (and yet keep pursuing always more showing clothes). It's mass paranoia. Pretty sure this has to do with the mass media fear cult of always putting violent acts as headlines.

To get back to the topic, I found "modern" diets and most of the mainstream advice on "healthy food" (not to forget the crime against Nature that is veganism) are like most of the bullshit our Orwellian mass media tell us, the exact opposite of the truth. I always wondered why in France we always had the "eat five fruits and vegetables" every day told as a mantra to children. Now it seems to me this is just an other way of getting you to buy poison like the fake "orange" juices. By just removing a little "food break" I used to take after work (which consisted of your typical grocery store orange juice and processed bread) I somehow lost 2 kilos (I exercise but still it seems to be linked to removing that "food pause") and didn't experience an unbearable growth of hunger. It's madness that we encourage people to drink and eat processed crap that can damage your body even at low doses. And I think we are actually more meat-eating animals than we are made to eat fruits and vegetables. Like eating salad. The human stomach isn't a cow's stomach made to eat grass all day long. I'm now eating more meat than before, as I feel that if the media tell me to avoid eating meat then I definitely should eat even more meat.

On land whales, "you are what you eat". The shape distortion and body dysfunction that follows being obese has a deep psychological impact on how fatties see the world. Basically it makes them bitter which to my mind is why most obese women are feminists (well all Western women are more or less feminists but the feminism of land whales tends to be even more totalitarian than the one of other women). They are ugly and sluggish yet they want the male sexual attention, which indeed is impossible when they make it impossible for any functioning man to have a boner. Then you have the polar opposite, which is the skinny vegan girl. The energy deficiency and metabolism changes they endure by becoming grass-eating horses make them bitter too and can even lead to serious health problems. Some vegan women can't even grow their child because it dies in the womb before birth due to lack of nutriments. Not to mention that the corporate poison industry has taken over the concept to produce fake steaks with artificial soja and other insane chemically treated "vegan" products.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Et tu, France? Tragic.