Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


An Honest Conversation About Hypergamy

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

An Honest Conversation About Hypergamy

Postby jamesbond » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:59 am

Does a man with more money, education, and status elicit a stronger sexual desire from a woman to make her want to leave the man she is currently with?

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7485
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA







Re: An Honest Conversation About Hypergamy

Postby Ghost » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:53 pm

I think I recall that there was a study that showed women with rich men had more orgasms.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: An Honest Conversation About Hypergamy

Postby Adama » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:23 pm

Stephan? That man is a narcissist and a liar, a Jewish supremacist (his mother is Jewish and he talks about how Jews are intellectually superior to goyim, and how that justifies their control of banking, media, and politics, because they're so smart, rather than trying to control the world for Satan). People who wouldn't listen to a white supremacist (nor do I advocate that they should, only to illustrate) have no problems listening to the lies of a Jewish supremacist.

Ironically on this forum there are white supremacists (not anyone who has posted yet that I am aware of), who listen to and admire this Jewish supremacist, while complaining how western nations are all screwed up by ZOG.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: An Honest Conversation About Hypergamy

Postby wanderlust » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:38 pm

Ghost wrote:I think I recall that there was a study that showed women with rich men had more orgasms.


I recall hearing about a study that sounds like what you described - the study I'm thinking of was done in China and made the news in 2009 or thereabouts.

And for the original question, all those things would boost the odds. Then there would be factors specific to the woman - her personality, the way such an affair would be perceived by her friends/family, the culture in which she was raised; all those would be influencing factors. Plenty who'd be up for an emotional affair, some who'd consummate it, and a sizable minority who'd dump their husband or maybe the kids too. A lot of the ones who'd go through with it would be the type with a high need for diversion, and they'd eventually look for new pastures, if they didn't get replaced first.

Within the West that type often has so little shame that their true colors are flying quite early on.
wanderlust
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:02 pm
Location: central US

Re: An Honest Conversation About Hypergamy

Postby Eric » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:11 am

You know. I may be off on this - but in the forum, and elsewhere, I see a lot of guys talking about & extolling "hooking up"... as if we are missing out, for not doing it - while trying to be traditional and find a girlfriend.

I can understand the temptation drive, there, thinking that you're missing or losing out.


But, do you guys think it's true? I don't. You can get sex whenever you want - we all think way too much.At least, this forum makes me think too much about this stuff. Like - one or the other, my mind starts becoming black and white. I start going crazy.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: An Honest Conversation About Hypergamy

Postby wanderlust » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:40 am

What a lot of people of the rising generation don't realize, and might never realize, is that there are important things they're missing out on.

You just hit on something, that it's hard (some would say impossible) do straddle both sides of the fence, hooking up and playing traditional at the same time. Pursuing one tends to take momentum away from the other.

In the west, significant numbers of the rising generation won't ever see what it is to create a real, lasting partnership, participate in a healthy and high-functioning society, build something for the future, transmit a valuable body of knowledge to their own offspring, instill in those kids certain virtues such as self control, persistence, thrift, healthy habits, tenacity, or the ability to distinguish truth from error. Those are the things that tend to create long-term satisfaction and you can't get those things online, can't click your way there.

For what it's worth, there are plenty of people who decide, eventually, that hookups are overrated. I believe it was Viktor Frankl who stated that sex without commitment was really just mutual masturbation.
wanderlust
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:02 pm
Location: central US

Re: An Honest Conversation About Hypergamy

Postby Eric » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:16 am

Yes, one does take from another. It's almost like people don't even think, have deeper insight or wisdom; the only thing they think about is sex sex sex, purely physical. Besides being completely disgusting, it is debased, it doesn't provide any profit long term. It's just about what they can get, like a video game. Like Vegas, it's fun. I'm caught in this too - I don't know what to do about it. My mind can't think about both of them.
For sure, I'm trying to think - back before my thinking was messed up; I had a clearer mind on this. Even when I was hitting puberty, I thought I couldn't understand the guys constant attention to 'getting laid' ...and noticed there was more of what I saw as "unnatural" emphasis placed on this in the West; and you're made fun of, your manhood is derided and attacked viciously; this is the new standard of "manhood", anything else is not tolerated. This is pure brainwashing, guys. It was directly set up to destroy ethics and morals/ prevent people from forming and having relationships. I saw it first as annoying, tried to brush it off, then when it persisted constantly - I saw it as scary; because I knew somehow I was being attacked/assaulted. Even at that age, I knew it wasn't right. I sensed this scary feeling; I knew I was going to fall. ...Knew I wouldn't last there, somehow I intuited this all at an early age.
I couldn't though, and told my parents. They just ignored me and dismissed it, they thought I could just ignore it; but I recognized the tidal force of propaganda as dangerous and I needed to do something about it; short of really restricting yourself to certain friends/influences & places..... and holding onto yourself, running in a different circle - you will fall. This is what I should've done, but didn't, I eventually caved into the darkness...thinking that it would be okay if I just assimilated - I'd be happy. Inside I knew I wouldn't, but anything to stop it and fit in.
Here I was, a teenager with raging hormones ....able to still see clear, right from wrong; and that something was unnatural that we were being oversexed as kids. I think something about this sears its way into consciousness - because look at how many guys on this forum that's all they talk about; it's like they're programmed to think this way.

I'm serious, it's like some disorder or illness. It's really really bad. In that it warps your thinking - and the society pressure to have it and think this way is enormous. Why is that? Why would society want us to HAVE more sex?! WHY. Why would they ever want that, and WHO would be wanting it? You can be sure these people don't care about you, so why do they want it?
Could it be to distract you from your work? Take away from your family...and from you ever having a family? Could it be to debase you/ could it be to constantly warp and wrap your mind so that it can think of nothing but sex sex sex all the time?
Yes, sex is a powerful opiate force, but it shouldn't be on your mind for this reason at all times. In fact it should be kept in check.

Even I was annoyed as a teenager at the constant talking of sex. Even other people of other cultures noticed this and said something about it - saying it's cultural.
In American culture you're derided and ridiculed if you say anything against this; it's sick. It's like you have to be a sex addict - to be normal. It seemed so messed up to me.
It's to take away from real relationships from forming, which is exactly what it did to me. It felt so dark. I shouldn't have let it in.

This attitude is toxic - anybody that has it is toxic.
That Roosh guy is extremely toxic and toxidified - he may be very smart and he is, but he's still very, very toxic. This is not normal guys - we need to stop telling our selves that it is; just because society promotes it, it is not normal.
I'm mad because I was in an environment that brainwashed me. I hated living in the U.S. I'm mad because I let it in my head also. I'm mad because of all of this - I'm angry, but what can I do? The US culture is so damn toxic. These globalists have f***ed up everything, families, society...structure, people's lives and connections. And then I hated my PARENTS for throwing at me the patriot card "don't hate America" you're anti-American, thing; when I was just trying to talk to them to tell them about how I feel - I was just doing it to save my soul, try to help myself! You'd think they'd try to listen if a kid is talking about his morals and protecting and hanging onto himself, a kid just trying to do the natural thing, asking for help!
They didn't understand that and didn't want to hear it, they just wanted to see everything ok, America is great, there are no problems. Smile, and don't cause waves....you'll be fine, shut up. It's okay sweety.
f***ed up.
I HATED my life when I moved to America. I'm still conflicted about it, sometimes I feel like I'm already on the darkside so whatever. I'm almost cool with it, that's how it is. They've destroyed my morals.

I've lost so many years of my life already - I'm angry about this. What can I do....
I have bitterness. It's like they want to convert me over to the darkside, people see nothing wrong with this. It feels like some kind of nightmare.
Sorry for writing a book guys, I needed to get this off my chest.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: An Honest Conversation About Hypergamy

Postby Eric » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:55 am

What's f***ed up to me is that there is tons of people like this, like I am; they chose the wrong way, spit in their parents' faces. I wonder how many people feel the same - guilty against their family or selves. Or who pushed it away sublimated it somehow.

I think lots.
I can tolerate lots of things, but destroying my morals and my ethics... ; what do I do?
I need answers. I have none. ...I feel like a piece of shit. I tell myself this and that, but I know I've spit all over my family.

f**k these globalists I wish they'd die. When's this going to be over.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: An Honest Conversation About Hypergamy

Postby wanderlust » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:25 am

Eric wrote:For sure, I'm trying to think - back before my thinking was messed up; I had a clearer mind on this. Even when I was hitting puberty, I thought I couldn't understand the guys constant attention to 'getting laid' ...and noticed there was more of what I saw as "unnatural" emphasis placed on this in the West; and you're made fun of, your manhood is derided and attacked viciously; this is the new standard of "manhood", anything else is not tolerated. This is pure brainwashing, guys. It was directly set up to destroy ethics and morals/ prevent people from forming and having relationships. I saw it first as annoying, tried to brush it off, then when it persisted constantly - I saw it as scary; because I knew somehow I was being attacked/assaulted. Even at that age, I knew it wasn't right. I sensed this scary feeling; I knew I was going to fall. ...Knew I wouldn't last there, somehow I intuited this all at an early age.
I couldn't though, and told my parents. They just ignored me and dismissed it, they thought I could just ignore it; but I recognized the tidal force of propaganda as dangerous and I needed to do something about it; short of really restricting yourself to certain friends/influences & places..... and holding onto yourself, running in a different circle - you will fall. This is what I should've done, but didn't, I eventually caved into the darkness...thinking that it would be okay if I just assimilated - I'd be happy. Inside I knew I wouldn't, but anything to stop it and fit in.
Here I was, a teenager with raging hormones ....able to still see clear, right from wrong; and that something was unnatural that we were being oversexed as kids. I think something about this sears its way into consciousness - because look at how many guys on this forum that's all they talk about; it's like they're programmed to think this way.


Yes, outside the west people's views tend to reflect less preoccupation with sex. To me, I see a greater balance in their lives, on average, and greater peace of mind. The reading I've done suggests mental health in the US lags behind Western Europe and West Africa.

Maybe you already knew this, but testosterone levels have been falling for many decades now. Going back in time, the preoccupation with sex was lower, yet testosterone levels were higher. So, it's not realistic to think that this preoccupation is an indicator of someone's manhood.

Eric wrote:I HATED my life when I moved to America. I'm still conflicted about it, sometimes I feel like I'm already on the darkside so whatever. I'm almost cool with it, that's how it is. They've destroyed my morals. I've lost so many years of my life already - I'm angry about this. What can I do....
I have bitterness. It's like they want to convert me over to the darkside, people see nothing wrong with this. It feels like some kind of nightmare.
Sorry for writing a book guys, I needed to get this off my chest.


Seems you have a vision in your mind for what it is that's good and right, and you see postmondern amorality at odds with that vision. Next step would be to find a way to tune out the unfavorable influences, and set to work building and creating what you're thinking of. Look for wisdom in books. Make connections with people in real life who can raise you up or teach you valuable things. Do that gradually, as circumstances permit, if it's a possibility. Set reasonable, attainable goals and begin working toward them. Is changing your location a possibility? You might find other regions of the country to have a different vibe. You refer to coming to the US - are things any better in the old country? Is returning there a possibility? Maybe you could save up a little money, go there and check things out.

I would ask if there is a church you can attend, but postmodern attitudes have already started working their influence in most of them.

Eric wrote:I'm serious, it's like some disorder or illness. It's really really bad. In that it warps your thinking - and the society pressure to have it and think this way is enormous. Why is that? Why would society want us to HAVE more sex?! WHY. Why would they ever want that, and WHO would be wanting it? You can be sure these people don't care about you, so why do they want it?
Could it be to distract you from your work? Take away from your family...and from you ever having a family? Could it be to debase you/ could it be to constantly warp and wrap your mind so that it can think of nothing but sex sex sex all the time?
Yes, sex is a powerful opiate force, but it shouldn't be on your mind for this reason at all times. In fact it should be kept in check.


It's no accident that chasing tail is sometimes referred to as "diversion." It robs you of your momentum, it forces the rational mind to take a back seat. There's plenty of evidence, direct admissions, that the movers and shakers in the entertainment media have a specific social agenda, so the obvious answer to your questions is yes.

Here's an ugly new twist - sex isn't sexy anymore. Affirmative consent policies on campus, body-positive campaigns, sexual confusion promoted in the media. Quality relationships downplayed and scoffed at, cheap hookups celebrated. Did you know the millennials are having less sex than Gen-X or the Boomers? Not just less sex but fewer partners. I would venture that on average, relationships bring them less satisfaction than in previous generations. That would explain why they drift out of them so fast. Previous decades, husband and wife tended to have a greater mutual understanding on what their relationship was about. "Me, me, me" isn't a good base for mutual understanding, but it takes a man and woman both realizing this for the relationship to deliver.
wanderlust
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:02 pm
Location: central US

Re: An Honest Conversation About Hypergamy

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:04 am

I no longer take such a hard stance on hypergamy because there are just way too many situations of women leaving their rich husbands or at least cheating on them on the side.

A guy I went to high school with became a chef to the wealthy out in NYC and one day we ran into each other and he told me stories of how when the rich white husbands would go out of town on business some of those white wives would be bringing back young black lovers to their bedrooms.

As we all are to various degrees, women are opportunist and what woman do is barter sex for what they need or want which changes over time and age.

Generally speaking, women from 16-25 want hard body, macho, wild boyfriends and they could care less about money. From 25-35 women want to settle down to have children and play house so the badboy is dumped for Mr. Money man. Then from 35-45 women have one last hurrah if they choose and dump their husband who set them up for life and either go back with the x boyfriend or another man of similar caliber.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: An Honest Conversation About Hypergamy

Postby Kradmelder » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:23 am

wanderlust wrote:

In the west, significant numbers of the rising generation won't ever see what it is to create a real, lasting partnership, participate in a healthy and high-functioning society, build something for the future, transmit a valuable body of knowledge to their own offspring, instill in those kids certain virtues such as self control, persistence, thrift, healthy habits, tenacity, or the ability to distinguish truth from error. Those are the things that tend to create long-term satisfaction and you can't get those things online, can't click your way there.



That is a big truth. My kids are the best thing I have ever done and give me the greatest satisfaction. My daughter is an international athlete and has competed in europe. She was offered to study in USA. My son also an athlete and has been overseas competitively. Raising this kids to be successful, polite, disciplined and a sense of identity has been very rewarding and one day I can die happy that I took the sacrifice of their ancestors and passed the baton successfully to another strong generation that will breed white and carry on what was passed down to them. I doubt any man who has not been a father to kids can fully understand it.

The only big drawback is raising kids requires a heifer to drop the calves. It was smothering and a very unhappy time due to the nature of heifers. Divorce was so liberating. It is expensive because it is worth it. Without someone on my back all the time I could dedicate more time t kids and could be happier. I can do things I never would have been able to do. Take my son on bike trips for example. I took him on a 300 km trip to the Orange Free State when he was 9. Taken him across the country on the back of the bike on dirt roads. It is an awesome experience. You can take a woman and she will complain about being sore, the dust, being hot or wet, needs a toilet, uncomfortable etc. Take a boy and see him get tough and brave the conditions is pure awesome. And he will remember it his whole life. I've taken other boys on day trips on dirt. From single moms. Mom complains kid talks back, treats her like dirt etc. With me the kid is respectful and grateful and always asks if he can come over and chop wood for me, help do things etc.Just to get man time, Kids know what modern women are like and don't respect them either.

Raising kids is far more joy than you can ever get from a heifer. Heifers are nothing but a sideline for amusement; nothing to spend your life chasing or putting ahead of kids.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: An Honest Conversation About Hypergamy

Postby Adama » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:31 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:A guy I went to high school with became a chef to the wealthy out in NYC and one day we ran into each other and he told me stories of how when the rich white husbands would go out of town on business some of those white wives would be bringing back young black lovers to their bedrooms.


And these women are probably beasts: swine and dogs. You can tell by the very ability they have to cheat on their husbands. That makes them adulteresses and murderers. That is a serious crime against her husband.

I also know from personal experience from getting hit on by married women that many of the ones who want to cheat the most (serial adulteresses) are the ones with the biggest, ball busting attitudes, which only confirms for me, that most of those female cheaters are dogs.

The good news is that once you learn how to identity pigs and dogs, you can eliminate them before they take the shirt off your back. Any woman who is disobedient or who refuses to submit should be ejected, because the dogs are almost always disobedient and think they should have the authority.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests