Why would an unmarried man or happily married man hate MGTOW

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why would an unmarried man or happily married man hate M

Post by Yohan »

retiredfrank wrote: They won't get it from an MGTOW or loners group, because the MGTOWs and loners with their heads together don't join support groups specifically for MGTOWs and loners: they go their own way alone. They might get some life advice as a side benefit from other forums, such as HA, that aren't focused on the MGTOW or loner issue. I sometimes throw out nuggets of wisdom (mixing in with my clowning, of course) here on HA and various other forums I frequent. Asking for life advice on an MGTOW or loners forum is guaranteed to get responses from the people least qualified to give such advice.
Least qualified to give advice to straight men who find themselves in troubles with women are feminists, both male and female. Surely not MGTOW, whose members - the majority are men from various countries - speak out of their personal experience.

MGTOW, MRA and similar groups (including HappierAbroad) give advice to straight men what they COULD or SHOULD consider to do to improve their difficult situation - no newborn boy is MGTOW by default after birth - some men are fairly happy in USA and similar Western countries, but others made horrible experiences with females as a child, as a young student, as a married/divorced man ....

Some young men are merely curious and MGTOW give them advice how to avoid serious mistakes in their future life, which might bring them into horrible inconvenience, despite they had best intentions. It's not always the fault of the man himself if something is going wrong with a personal relationship.

Might be that RetiredFrank never had such such a bad experience with a female, so he is not qualified to judge men who join MGTOW.
He should not belittle MGTOW, but better ask WHY certain men decide to join this community.

I will always be supportive to MGTOW because of my past, luckily I was able to get over it and could improve significantly my life - unfortunately when I was in big troubles, MGTOW did not exist yet, there was no internet to communicate.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

S_Parc wrote:I'm happily married. And yes, to a white, western (in fact, American) women (since she was born and raised in Rhode Island). As a result, countless women are coming out of the woodwork, to break up my marriage.

Does this behavior impress me? And make me feel that my 'George Clooney-hood' is some desirable trait?

No, it doesn't.

What it makes me feel, is a sense of sadness towards the regular guy out there, who hasn't really found a woman to love. But yet, these women would rather want to break up my relationship, instead of dating an unattached guy out there.
A non-trivial number of them aren't even all that interested in the guy; they just want the ego boost of "taking" him from the first woman ... AND ... some have the nerve to get highly peeved off when you don't take the bait. :evil:
... but you've probably already learned that. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

It seems to me that most of people who hate MGTOW have the same attitude as women, which is, "It's always the man's fault."
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Adama wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Commander Adama (I'm assuming your moniker references 'Battlestar Galactica', original or new), you really don't know reality.

I'm happily married. And yes, to a white, western (in fact, American) women (since she was born and raised in Rhode Island). As a result, countless women are coming out of the woodwork, to break up my marriage.

Does this behavior impress me? And make me feel that my 'George Clooney-hood' is some desirable trait?

No, it doesn't.

What it makes me feel, is a sense of sadness towards the regular guy out there, who hasn't really found a woman to love. But yet, these women would rather want to break up my relationship, instead of dating an unattached guy out there.
There is a phenomenon in which women are more attracted to men who have other women. It is interesting to me that men think this is some sort of curse. I won't even bother trying to explain why it is a blessing and not a curse. You can think what you want.
That's also why a man has a much better chance with women if he's been married and divorced, instead of never married.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Nomad wrote: I wish MGTOW would focus more on self-improvement than women,
But one of the greatest motivations for self-improvement is the possibility of being rewarded with a great woman. That's why we focus so much on women.. gotta keep your eye on the prize :wink:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Hero wrote:
Nomad wrote: I wish MGTOW would focus more on self-improvement than women,
But one of the greatest motivations for self-improvement is the possibility of being rewarded with a great woman. That's why we focus so much on women.. gotta keep your eye on the prize :wink:
The woman will come - if you tackle the self improvement front - get fit, get strong, learn languages, learn to dress well in a style that suits you, learn good personal hygiene, learn how to listen and be interesting to other people etc etc.

What needs to be broken is the constant approval of women - you don't need their approval, it shouldn't matter what they think of you - the one woman you end up dating - yes of course - her opinion is important - xyz women you work or study with - no, they aren't important at all.

If you want to f**k as many women as possible - that's just going to lead to complications and problems - the vast majority of men need ONE GOOD WOMAN - and they're out there.

If you want to be a playboy - then pay for it and f**k whores.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -hint.html

This was an interesting read.

It's sexist say women.

It's true that people who get 'friendzoned' are usually men - a man will want to stay friends with a woman hoping she will change her mind. A woman will only stay friends with a man who has shown romantic intentions if she can use him - studying, car ride to work, helping her with jobs around the house, babysitting etc. Otherwise, a woman who gets hit on by a platonic friend would f**k that man right out of her life in disgust.

A woman who puts out romantic interest to a male friend and got rejected in the process would NEVER remain friends with that man afterwards - the shame would be too much.

Women never get friendzoned - men do.

And the men who do get 'friendzoned' always seem to complain about 'being used' by the women they tried to romance.

These are the kind of men who need MGTOW for a year or two to sort their lives out.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote:
Not quite true. I have friend zoned women that I wouldn't stick my dick in if you paid me. It would be looking for kak. I took one on a bike trip and she said she would book accommodation. You can't take a man on a bike trip. She booked 1 room. Then she paraded around nude in the room. No thank you. She is looking for that R word and a bit too unstable for my taste.

I only stick my dick in there if they are white, don't sleep around, have their own homes and money, are focused on career or kids or something else, only will sleep with white men, and are just looking for 1 man for an occasional romp without complications. Those types I never take out or introduce to the kids or friends. The friend zone ones I can. I used to just keep the 50 kg hot ones to screw. Like models, party girls etc. But they are far more trouble than they are worth, and cost you spiritually, emotionally and financially. And they want to be entertained. I don't want their empty headed conversation. I broadened the screwing category. On advice of other men I even tried fatties, but not the full blown american style land whale. Highly over rated. They can also give shit and don't give better BJs :lol: But they are easier to bed and are far hornier than thin women :lol: Overall, tried it, but no thanks.

My biggest mistakes in life were the string of 50 kg hot ones. Most were not even great in bed. As lazy in bed as they are in life. I don't want to think how much sperm I've wasted dumping it into these deceitful, lazy entitled nutters.

There are women you just screw, women you just stay friends with, women you totally avoid (feminists, non-whites, nutters and the modern lazy entitlement chick), and the very odd one you can actually breed with and marry. Some guys can do Asian. Just not me. If your beliefs allow it, you can broaden the pool. But if you do, you still can't reproduce your race, which is the purpose of breeding. Asians to me would fit in the friend zone: decent, intelligent, respectful, cultured, and you can grow as a person by interacting with them.

If i look at the women in my life recently, some have been in the just screw category, most are in the friend zone, some are nutters or unstable so block on your phone and avoid, and none are in the get involved with category. Such women are getting very rare, both due to changes in society and age, with such types grabbed and out of the market.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Adama wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Commander Adama (I'm assuming your moniker references 'Battlestar Galactica', original or new), you really don't know reality.

I'm happily married. And yes, to a white, western (in fact, American) women (since she was born and raised in Rhode Island). As a result, countless women are coming out of the woodwork, to break up my marriage.

No, it doesn't.

There is a phenomenon in which women are more attracted to men who have other women. It is interesting to me that men think this is some sort of curse. I won't even bother trying to explain why it is a blessing and not a curse. You can think what you want.
If you like toxic (or near toxic) personalities surrounding you and your happy associations (since I also consider Mel to be a friend, as oppose to some indentured servant which is probably how some of you associate ppl with their designations in life), with the hope that they can reek havoc on ppls' lives, then you're free to date women like my sister.

I have one female friend, Mel, and the other friends are all guys. Most of the women I know are acquaintances because for the most part, I'm leery of their presence and don't trust them.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Hate to say it but until Adama drops the internet and joins the Pennsylvania Dutch/Amish, with their sheltered lives ...

I don't believe he'll achieve anything in life other than in living in his own head.

The modern North American world was set up like this ... between ages 15 and 25, men and women meet and then, certain behavior patterns and associations occur which then determine if long term coupling is a feasibility. When this period is over, women become set in their ways and are more or less, semi-caustic a/o a bit dysfunctional in terms of partnership a/o long term friendship, if they didn't make key adaptations earlier. Men, however, have a bit more time before they get solidified. Mel and I had lived through those changes and thus, know each other rather well, with only elephant in the room being our differing sexual orientations. Well, we'd overcome that hurdle and a lot of that victory was what we'd gone through earlier, as best of friends.

I believe that MGTOW will continue to grow and in effect, the US's dating culture will resemble what's happening in Japan, more and more over time.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Kradmelder wrote: Not quite true. I have friend zoned women that I wouldn't stick my dick in if you paid me. It would be looking for kak. I took one on a bike trip and she said she would book accommodation. You can't take a man on a bike trip. She booked 1 room. Then she paraded around nude in the room. No thank you. She is looking for that R word and a bit too unstable for my taste.
That's fair enough, I am not saying it can never ever happen but - and I am sure you agree, in most cases, the woman picks the man and not the other way round and it would be a great blow to the ego for a man to reject the advances of a woman - I know this from personal experience that they don't take it well, it would be a rare woman who can overcome that kind of rejection to maintain a friendship with a man.
I only stick my dick in there if they are white,
No-one gives a shit. Really, you keep mentioning it as if it is important, and of course, your type of woman is important to you - but it isn't important to anyone else. I hope you understand.
There are women you just screw, women you just stay friends with, women you totally avoid (feminists, non-whites, nutters and the modern lazy entitlement chick), and the very odd one you can actually breed with and marry. Some guys can do Asian. Just not me. If your beliefs allow it, you can broaden the pool. But if you do, you still can't reproduce your race, which is the purpose of breeding. Asians to me would fit in the friend zone: decent, intelligent, respectful, cultured, and you can grow as a person by interacting with them.
I had the same feelings as you until I went to Asia, and I changed my mind very quickly, as do most western guys who live in Asia, I remember my dad saying 'You'll come back married from there' and I was like 'no way, they all look like Yoko Ono' but after living in China and South Korea for a number of years - I see women from the Anglosphere as very manlike and unattractive - the only difference between a man and them in a lot of case is the females have more tattoos.

A lot of guys get on the plane stating their preferences for white women but the vast majority change their preferences - I am not saying you would - I am sure you wouldn't - but most do.

As for my race, I don't care - I am mixed race and am not interested in the white women you seek (white British/Afrikaans/Australian/Kiwi etc)they are all yours for the rest of the time on this planet as far as I am concerned.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote:
Kradmelder wrote: Not quite true. I have friend zoned women that I wouldn't stick my dick in if you paid me. It would be looking for kak. I took one on a bike trip and she said she would book accommodation. You can't take a man on a bike trip. She booked 1 room. Then she paraded around nude in the room. No thank you. She is looking for that R word and a bit too unstable for my taste.
That's fair enough, I am not saying it can never ever happen but - and I am sure you agree, in most cases, the woman picks the man and not the other way round and it would be a great blow to the ego for a man to reject the advances of a woman - I know this from personal experience that they don't take it well, it would be a rare woman who can overcome that kind of rejection to maintain a friendship with a man.
I only stick my dick in there if they are white,
No-one gives a shit. Really, you keep mentioning it as if it is important, and of course, your type of woman is important to you - but it isn't important to anyone else. I hope you understand.
I had the same feelings as you until I went to Asia, and I changed my mind very quickly, as do most western guys who live in Asia, I remember my dad saying 'You'll come back married from there' and I was like 'no way, they all look like Yoko Ono' but after living in China and South Korea for a number of years - I see women from the Anglosphere as very manlike and unattractive - the only difference between a man and them in a lot of case is the females have more tattoos.

A lot of guys get on the plane stating their preferences for white women but the vast majority change their preferences - I am not saying you would - I am sure you wouldn't - but most do.

As for my race, I don't care - I am mixed race and am not interested in the white women you seek (white British/Afrikaans/Australian/Kiwi etc)they are all yours for the rest of the time on this planet as far as I am concerned.
I don't know but I have never been attracted to asian girls. They are just not physically attractive to me. And I just would not feel right. It goes against everything I have been brought up to believe and my purpose on this earth. SA men that come back from asia don't come back with wives. Those coming back from Russia come back with wives. Only one person i know has a Thai wife. And he could never get a white woman and was always bemoaning it.

The fact that you are mixed race probably means you are brought up different and race would of course mean nothing to you, since you don't belong exclusively to any. Except in SA :lol:, where Coloureds (mixed race) marry almost exclusively amongst themselves. But it does mean something to many people of all races. As I said, those whose value system allows it, can broaden their pool or have a different physical one. But I think the same criteria of those you marry, those you screw and those you only keep as friends remains, no matter what race you consider.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Actually Kradmelder, we could have done with your input a couple of weeks ago, we had a poster who is Mexican of indigenous heritage who made the bold claim that he dated a white Afrikaner girl and her family accepted him, and I was like - there is NO WAY any Afrikaner family is going to accept a non-white person for their daughter (Unless he is Bryan Habana and even then...) - especially not an indigenous mixed race Mexican. Anyway, your input would have been very beneficial.

I know South Africa quite well - actually - most South Africans think I am 'Portuguese' and call me 'Ferreria' (Pack your bags and trek) all the Cape Coloureds I know say I am too white to mix in with them so... you can never ever win! I like South Africans in general though - the Cape Coloureds are funny/hilarious! :lol:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

yick wrote: It's true that people who get 'friendzoned' are usually men - a man will want to stay friends with a woman hoping she will change her mind. A woman will only stay friends with a man who has shown romantic intentions if she can use him - studying, car ride to work, helping her with jobs around the house, babysitting etc. Otherwise, a woman who gets hit on by a platonic friend would f**k that man right out of her life in disgust.

A woman who puts out romantic interest to a male friend and got rejected in the process would NEVER remain friends with that man afterwards - the shame would be too much.

And the men who do get 'friendzoned' always seem to complain about 'being used' by the women they tried to romance.

These are the kind of men who need MGTOW for a year or two to sort their lives out.
Yes, but as you allude to accurately, it is a self-inflicted injury for men. Any wise person will move on when someone says no. An unwise person will stick in there, hoping she will change her mind, or that he'll grow on her over time (or perhaps wear her down). That is just begging to get used. The smart thing to do is to extricate yourself out of the situation when it is no longer suitable (before any intercourse takes place). Sticking around is just asking for trouble.

Women have their rules and standards, and you're right, men should have our own too. I like the one strike and you're out rule, especially if there isn't a real explanation behind things. Most men will just stick in there and take all kinds of abuse from women because they consider it normal. They never stop to think that even if the majority of women are committing evil, that ubiquity of evil doesn't make it normal or just. It just means that most women have embraced evil. Women who act evil are not normal even though they may be in the majority. They still must be avoided if they show sociopathic tendencies.

The problem is American men put women on too high of a pedestal. That is the single problem right there. The solution isn't to avoid women but rather to implement some self-respect when dealing with them. Set limits for how much abuse you're going to take before you leave, instead of resolving to endure anything because of the fear of being unable to get another woman.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

S_Parc wrote:Hate to say it but until Adama drops the internet and joins the Pennsylvania Dutch/Amish, with their sheltered lives ...

I don't believe he'll achieve anything in life other than in living in his own head.
Is this a personal attack on Adama? Adama will never achieve anything, and this thought gives you great pleasure, doesn't it? You really don't know me from Adam. You take the words on the internet from a stranger seriously. Do you need my approval? Cause I don't need yours. Hey, thanks for the insult, since you did it because you hate Christ. When an unbeliever hates a believer simply for being of Christ, that is almost as good as receiving a blessing. The Lord rewards those believers who receive hate for His name. So I can say, when you insult me, or wish hopelessness upon me, I should be thanking you. Keep it up.

By the way, the Amish are unfortunate in that they believe in a work salvation. Salvation doesn't come by the law, but by faith alone. Anything else is self-righteousness, and the only person perfect enough to claim to be righteous is the Lord Himself. I'd rather mix with unbelievers than mix with an Amish or Mennonite person, despite how nice they are as individuals.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

S_Parc wrote:
Adama wrote:

No, it doesn't.

If you like toxic (or near toxic) personalities surrounding you and your happy associations (since I also consider Mel to be a friend, as oppose to some indentured servant which is probably how some of you associate ppl with their designations in life), with the hope that they can reek havoc on ppls' lives, then you're free to date women like my sister.
Okay then, then those are people who have evil intentions. I will concede that to you, naturally. Not every woman who is attracted to a man with a woman has evil intent to destroy that relationship. There are other situations which I will not mention which you've either forgotten or you're unaware of them. But if all the women up there both know you and want to destroy you, and if that is their motivation for wanting to go with you now, then you are correct. Those are facts that I simply would not naturally assume when a man mentions that other women are attracted to him when they know he has a woman. The facts which you listed above are not necessarily implied by the situation.