Why would an unmarried man or happily married man hate MGTOW

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why would an unmarried man or happily married man hate M

Post by Adama »

Hero wrote:
Adama wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Commander Adama (I'm assuming your moniker references 'Battlestar Galactica', original or new), you really don't know reality.

I'm happily married. And yes, to a white, western (in fact, American) women (since she was born and raised in Rhode Island). As a result, countless women are coming out of the woodwork, to break up my marriage.

Does this behavior impress me? And make me feel that my 'George Clooney-hood' is some desirable trait?

No, it doesn't.

What it makes me feel, is a sense of sadness towards the regular guy out there, who hasn't really found a woman to love. But yet, these women would rather want to break up my relationship, instead of dating an unattached guy out there.
There is a phenomenon in which women are more attracted to men who have other women. It is interesting to me that men think this is some sort of curse. I won't even bother trying to explain why it is a blessing and not a curse. You can think what you want.
That's also why a man has a much better chance with women if he's been married and divorced, instead of never married.
The very presence of one woman automatically raises the man's value in other women's eyes. This can be considered a curse, a blessing, or neither. Depends on who you are.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Yes, but as you allude to accurately, it is a self-inflicted injury for men. Any wise person will move on when someone says no. An unwise person will stick in there, hoping she will change her mind, or that he'll grow on her over time (or perhaps wear her down). That is just begging to get used. The smart thing to do is to extricate yourself out of the situation when it is no longer suitable (before any intercourse takes place). Sticking around is just asking for trouble.
Some of the finest minds in history have been f***ed over by women - it isn't about wisdom - it is about choices or a lack of them, if one isn't into self improvement then one finds their choices get smaller and smaller, if you are obese - then the choices get smaller, but then there are things out of your control and you are judged on that: if you are losing your hair - a lot of women are into men with hair, height is another one, if you come out of a relationship and are a single father. So sometimes, men get desperate - I understand why some men cling on - as for young men, well they don't know any better - life teaches you about this as well. It isn't black and white. It should be but it isn't.

Women have their rules and standards, and you're right, men should have our own too. I like the one strike and you're out rule, especially if there isn't a real explanation behind things. Most men will just stick in there and take all kinds of abuse from women because they consider it normal. They never stop to think that even if the majority of women are committing evil, that ubiquity of evil doesn't make it normal or just. It just means that most women have embraced evil. Women who act evil are not normal even though they may be in the majority. They still must be avoided if they show sociopathic tendencies.
Women hold the power in a relationship, they choose us, not the other way around which is what most men need to understand - I might like a woman but if she doesn't like me then nothing will change it - you read about men persuing women for 10 or more years but pffffffffffffffffth - what a waste of time that would be - fair enough if that's what anyone wants but I consider that a waste of time. Some men are into the chase a lot more than others, I suppose everyone is different - but same rules apply - women get to choose.
The problem is American men put women on too high of a pedestal. That is the single problem right there. The solution isn't to avoid women but rather to implement some self-respect when dealing with them. Set limits for how much abuse you're going to take before you leave, instead of resolving to endure anything because of the fear of being unable to get another woman.
I agree, but it can be cured.

Gandhi was a sex addict who was addicted to prostitutes, he mentally overcame his sex addiction to become a great man.

Having addictions to women or to what women think is damaging.

Unfortunately, most men haven't got the answers on how to deal with this, I know what you are saying and basically we agree - but if there was something which stated 'look, if you take a form of abstinence, improve yourself and then watch your life transform' then they might benefit. Do I agree with a lifetimes MGTOW? Of course not, unless one is wired that way to live a single life (some men are, I know plenty of men who have never had a woman and are happy - not everyone has the same sex drive or desire for another person) but a lot of men are just a few small tweaks away from getting the women they want. What a lot of men need is direction in my opinion - to waste MGTOW on playing video games in peace is a monumental waste of an opportunity in my opinion.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Adama wrote:Do you need my approval? Cause I don't need yours.
My barb *aimed in your general direction* was for others on this forum to see. In that you're an armchair quarterback, with zero life experience, outside of your biblical scholasticism. So no, I don't need your approval.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Adama wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
Adama wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Commander Adama (I'm assuming your moniker references 'Battlestar Galactica', original or new), you really don't know reality.

I'm happily married. And yes, to a white, western (in fact, American) women (since she was born and raised in Rhode Island). As a result, countless women are coming out of the woodwork, to break up my marriage.

Does this behavior impress me? And make me feel that my 'George Clooney-hood' is some desirable trait?

No, it doesn't.

What it makes me feel, is a sense of sadness towards the regular guy out there, who hasn't really found a woman to love. But yet, these women would rather want to break up my relationship, instead of dating an unattached guy out there.
There is a phenomenon in which women are more attracted to men who have other women. It is interesting to me that men think this is some sort of curse. I won't even bother trying to explain why it is a blessing and not a curse. You can think what you want.
If you like toxic (or near toxic) personalities surrounding you and your happy associations (since I also consider Mel to be a friend, as oppose to some indentured servant which is probably how some of you associate ppl with their designations in life), with the hope that they can reek havoc on ppls' lives, then you're free to date women like my sister.
Okay then, then those are people who have evil intentions. I will concede that to you, naturally. Not every woman who is attracted to a man with a woman has evil intent to destroy that relationship. There are other situations which I will not mention which you've either forgotten or you're unaware of them. But if all the women up there both know you and want to destroy you, and if that is their motivation for wanting to go with you now, then you are correct. Those are facts that I simply would not naturally assume when a man mentions that other women are attracted to him when they know he has a woman. The facts which you listed above are not necessarily implied by the situation.
Armchair quarterbacking, aside from Adama, does anyone else want to respond because I'm done with him?
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

S_Parc wrote: Armchair quarterbacking, aside from Adama, does anyone else want to respond because I'm done with him?
Fair enough. I express my opinion. You can put me on ignore. Go in peace.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Ppl, let me give you an example of what I consider to be the contrast between armchair quarterbacking and life experiences, w/o reference to women.

I'd met an older man, late-40s, who'd said that ppl who work at banks and trading houses were mediocre and crony-istic because their education was in business, finance, and the humanities w/ a lot of the *you scratch my back and vice versa* as oppose to the hard sciences where there is true meritocracy.

Well sure, the above sounds viable and may in fact be true, however, the above person had no visible experiences, aside from innuendo, as to whether or not that was the case.

When I recall my own experiences, I'd met up with numerous interns and first/second year associates at various banks and trading houses and an interesting observation was that many were from similar fraternities and had spent a lot of time, sharing drinking stories and other exploits, among their various cliques: HS, College, or B-school when they weren't dealing with work related issues.

In contrast, when I'd met interns and first/second year folks at places like GE Aircraft, Cisco, etc, what I'd noticed was that these persons were making new acquaintances for the first time and many were highly focused on their training and kept a lot of that extracurricular rah-rah stuff, out of the office suites.

In a sense, those experiences gave me a sense that ppl who'd worked in the monied professions, tended to think and adapt, different from those in technologies and sure, in the former, *who you know* is probably a lot more important than *what you know*.

Does that mean that I have the full low down on everything related to different careers? Clearly not, but I think it gave me the sense of the general vectors, when one is in one space over the other from actual experience.

AB discussion thread

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

S_Parc, the genius that he is, constantly goes on about how he is the George Clooney of N.E. But somehow the fact that women are attracted to him is a bad thing to him. Then he goes on to say that it isn't because he is as good looking as Clooney, but rather because the women are destructive. How do you refer to yourself as George Clooney, when the whole reason women are attracted to you is because they want to destroy you, not because you are good looking on your own? Silliness.

Even so, the case remains. Women find it immensely attractive when a man already has a woman. Why would anyone complain about that? Well if you are G.C., then it must be because you are G.C. If you are G.C., should I assume women want you because you are the new G. C., or should I assume they just want to destroy you?

This is also why MGTOW are complete and total bo.obheads and morons.
S_Parc wrote:

My barb *aimed in your general direction* was for others on this forum to see. In that you're an armchair quarterback, with zero life experience, outside of your biblical scholasticism. So no, I don't need your approval.
No, you just assume too much. I cannot advise anyone on specifics or recount my own experiences. Why? Because I do not want to be called the Least in heaven. I want to be a great man in heaven. Because of that, it is not for me to give you any details on my previous sins or how to proceed in sin. Do you get it?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

You men don't know how to pick women. You pick an unrighteous woman. Then you wonder why you get betrayed. Let me ask you. Does a lesbian sound like a righteous woman? You bet your life on a lesbian, as a man going his own way? That doesn't even make sense to me. All you got to do is look at the domestic violence rates of lesbian on lesbian and you'll see, these are not the type of people you want to live with.

I am deeply sorry. Since you decided to call me an armchair quarterback, I decided to become one, just now. How is that for you? Isn't this what you wanted? Because that's what you declared me to be, and that's what I wrote here for you, to fulfill it for you.

Otherwise I was just going to say, women being attracted to men is a blessing for those men. Some men consider this as proof that women are evil. Others consider it as proof that women are blessings sent from the Lord. One man is a half empty kind of person, and the other is half full.

You MGTOW are really going your own way. The completely wrong way.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

"Oh so horrible. All these women, they love me. Oh my, woe is me."

"Meanwhile, let me brag about being George Clooney every five minutes."

"Oh, but these women are only trying to destroy me. "

You'd almost think this was a Spanish telenovela writer going on with this nonsense.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote:Actually Kradmelder, we could have done with your input a couple of weeks ago, we had a poster who is Mexican of indigenous heritage who made the bold claim that he dated a white Afrikaner girl and her family accepted him, and I was like - there is NO WAY any Afrikaner family is going to accept a non-white person for their daughter (Unless he is Bryan Habana and even then...) - especially not an indigenous mixed race Mexican. Anyway, your input would have been very beneficial.

I know South Africa quite well - actually - most South Africans think I am 'Portuguese' and call me 'Ferreria' (Pack your bags and trek) all the Cape Coloureds I know say I am too white to mix in with them so... you can never ever win! I like South Africans in general though - the Cape Coloureds are funny/hilarious! :lol:

The cape coloureds are really funny. Especially if you understand afrikaans! They talk fast and every second word is an f word or refers to jou ma lol.

My kids could tell you about the more modern SA. I'm old school. They have non white friends. That is OK. But they know better than to bring them home. Even as teens in rebellious stage they would not dare. One woman I know brought home an Indian muslim 'boyfriend'. Her father picked him up over his shoulder, and dropped him on the pavement outside. You could also shoot him for trespassing.

There is no problem mixing with other races as friends, associates etc. But you do not breed with them. As a small minority survival is breeding with your own race. My kids know it well. English afrikaans American Greek german Italian Russian...any white is OK. Anything else you are destroying your own people. As only 4 million whites we can be easily devoured otherwise.

It is not just whites. Many blacks won't accept a black from certain ethnic groups. I'm sure many asians would also not accept other races or even or Asian groups. Race is a reality. Sorry for you as a mixed race, but you know it is the truth. Those that say race doesn't matter delude themselves.

You seem like a good oke though. All races have good people. I have just only to meet a decent kind jew.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Adama wrote:You men don't know how to pick women. You pick an unrighteous woman. Then you wonder why you get betrayed. Let me ask you. Does a lesbian sound like a righteous woman? You bet your life on a lesbian, as a man going his own way? That doesn't even make sense to me. All you got to do is look at the domestic violence rates of lesbian on lesbian and you'll see, these are not the type of people you want to live with.

I am deeply sorry. Since you decided to call me an armchair quarterback, I decided to become one, just now. How is that for you? Isn't this what you wanted? Because that's what you declared me to be, and that's what I wrote here for you, to fulfill it for you.

Otherwise I was just going to say, women being attracted to men is a blessing for those men. Some men consider this as proof that women are evil. Others consider it as proof that women are blessings sent from the Lord. One man is a half empty kind of person, and the other is half full.

You MGTOW are really going your own way. The completely wrong way.
Actually, I wanted nothing from you but the fact that you respect some of the guys here, like Ghost and a few others, for having difficulties, and realizing that finding 'love' isn't as straightforward as following some playbook in a sports M.O.

BTW, I'd grown up in a highly dysfunctional family. Now ... let me now play the Quarterback in the armchair against you ... chances are, you would have either have committed suicide, turned to a life of crime, and then, turn to Jesus in prison, as a way of rebuilding yourself if you were born in my shoes.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Adama wrote: Let me ask you. Does a lesbian sound like a righteous woman? You bet your life on a lesbian, as a man going his own way? That doesn't even make sense to me. All you got to do is look at the domestic violence rates of lesbian on lesbian and you'll see, these are not the type of people you want to live with.
What's so hilarious is that Mel had just texted me, since she sometimes reads our rants here, and told me to back off of you, and to respect your space.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

S_Parc wrote:
Adama wrote: Let me ask you. Does a lesbian sound like a righteous woman? You bet your life on a lesbian, as a man going his own way? That doesn't even make sense to me. All you got to do is look at the domestic violence rates of lesbian on lesbian and you'll see, these are not the type of people you want to live with.
What's so hilarious is that Mel had just texted me, since she sometimes reads our rants here, and told me to back off of you, and to respect your space.
Whenever I start acting like a jerk, she always brings me back.

Now tell me, is that not a great human being?

AB discussion thread

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

S_Parc wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
Whenever I start acting like a jerk, she always brings me back.

Now tell me, is that not a great human being?
That's some ignore feature you're using. Weren't you done with me? And it is no surprise she tells you what to do. Can you not rule over yourself? Or does the woman have to pull the reigns for you? She told you to back off. :mrgreen:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

S_Parc wrote: Actually, I wanted nothing from you but the fact that you respect some of the guys here, like Ghost and a few others, for having difficulties, and realizing that finding 'love' isn't as straightforward as following some playbook in a sports M.O.

BTW, I'd grown up in a highly dysfunctional family. Now ... let me now play the Quarterback in the armchair against you ... chances are, you would have either have committed suicide, turned to a life of crime, and then, turn to Jesus in prison, as a way of rebuilding yourself if you were born in my shoes.
The fact that you haven't committed suicide makes you better than me?

How do you even know your sob story is worse than my sob story?

You equate being suicidal with turning to the Lord?

The only options available to you in your mind are: commit suicide or turn to crime, and then find Jesus in prison. Or, those are the only options available to special men like me (who presumably are the opposite of your type of man).

You make for a very poor quarterback, chief.