Why would an unmarried man or happily married man hate MGTOW

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why would an unmarried man or happily married man hate M

Post by Adama »

S_Parc wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
Adama wrote: Let me ask you. Does a lesbian sound like a righteous woman? You bet your life on a lesbian, as a man going his own way? That doesn't even make sense to me. All you got to do is look at the domestic violence rates of lesbian on lesbian and you'll see, these are not the type of people you want to live with.
What's so hilarious is that Mel had just texted me, since she sometimes reads our rants here, and told me to back off of you, and to respect your space.
Whenever I start acting like a jerk, she always brings me back.

Now tell me, is that not a great human being?
That tells me that you can't rule your own spirit. Someone else has to do it for you. Yield your agency to another person, and call it a good thing. Are your demons that uncontrollable otherwise? I don't really care.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

S_Parc wrote: Actually, I wanted nothing from you but the fact that you respect some of the guys here, like Ghost and a few others, for having difficulties, and realizing that finding 'love' isn't as straightforward as following some playbook in a sports M.O.
I respected your choice as well, until you started calling me an armchair quarterback. If you're going to call me such, then I might as well do it if I get the label. By the way, you're still a fool to even care what I think period. Who is it that puts the stamp of approval on your relationship? You are unwise if you think my opinion on what you do matters. You take it so personally that you assumed I said things even before I said them.

We all have difficulties. Is there ever any dispute, except for in minds like yours, which see and hear things that never transpired (but your assumption somehow becomes your reality)?

The only thing I said is what I said, and that is, women who are attracted to men who already have women can either be a blessing, a curse, or neutral, depending on who you are. Then you pull some nonsense out of your rear end because you're a complete fool.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Conjo wrote:Is MGTOW preventing you from being happy? If it is not let them be in peace. Life is too short to worry about the life decisions of others. We have to let go and learn to let people make their own mistakes, their own decisions, their own choices.
Aside from up-selling, as mentioned earlier...
Every man with his own 'dependa + kids' is less likely to play Jody for the other man's wife.
He's also willing to work more hours and worse jobs because "responsibility".

People with children and especially men with daughters want a safe(r) world for them.
Safer and not at his own expense. :wink:
Daddies implicitly know that a world where fewer "betas" are getting locked down to pay "kitten's" expenses is a world where "exciting" al(fal)fas are knocking her up and dumping her with her eating, shitting, and screaming litter (now, in multiculti) off at Daddy's house. :mrgreen:

Free, awakened men are unharnessed labor and you can't pull this bullshite on them ...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYdxFCjyi4E[/youtube]
Better him than me.... 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Adama wrote:
September 15th, 2016, 1:00 pm
Kradmelder wrote:
Adama wrote:MGTOW is mostly a support group for the men who could not obtain a Western woman for even five minutes. If they had ever gotten a western woman, they would be manginas like the rest. Don't be fooled. It isn't divorce laws, cause you'll take notice that many of these men have never been divorced. It is about the inability to get women. The law is just an excuse for online hatemongering.
So a man with children, who talks to women and gets sex regularly, but doesn't want any more emotional relationships with them would not be welcome. Women are easy to get. Open your wallet and you will get, but not the type you want to find. In everyday life I chat to more women than men. Yet I prefer to spend time with the men.

What is the point of such a movement? with no kids whatever you do or think dies with you so it is doomed anyway.

I think the point is just to spread the message far and wide to make sure that other men feel as miserable as they do. They want to infect all men with their madness. They say they are fighting for rights, but really it is just one hurt person who helps to reinforce the delusions of another hurt person. They have found company in their misery, and they love it. Somehow they've even tricked themselves into thinking they care about other men when they do not. They hate other men just as much as feminists do, because they are manginas who can't get laid and not the crusaders they claim to be.

That's why whenever you hear of a divorce, the MGTOW will say, "He got what he had coming to him", just like a feminist would say. Their rationale is that those men should know better. But their rationale doesn't matter when they end up at the same point as feminists do, and that is the hatred of men who have gotten married and who are otherwise successful with women.

If they had sympathy or empathy for other men, they would never say that. You only hear the hardcore lesbians bashing women for going with men. Yet the entire movement of MGTOW is the male equivalent of a bunch of lesbos. Even women don't hate other women as much as MGTOW hate successful men. Only the worst of women hate women as much as MGTOW hate men. That is, regular women don't hate other women who breed, only lesbian feminists do that. But MGTOW do despise men who are successful with women.

Any man who is a part of that cult needs to look in the mirror and smack himself in the face, then go dunk his face in some ice cold water. Wake up.
facts
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Splicelo wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 9:16 pm
Adama wrote:
Only the worst of women hate women as much as MGTOW hate men. That is, regular women don't hate other women who breed, only lesbian feminists do that. But MGTOW do despise men who are successful with women.

Any man who is a part of that cult needs to look in the mirror and smack himself in the face, then go dunk his face in some ice cold water. Wake up.
facts
MGTOW hate men

What an idiotic comment from ADAMA (a religious bigot who left this forum already)
The huge majority of people joining MGTOW are men and not women... :roll: :lol:

It is also said that MGTOW hate all women, and as this did not work with me I was accused a while ago I hate ladyboys so much... ridiculous slander without any evidence.

MGTOW do despise men who are successful with women

Never heard such a drivel like that in any MGTOW Forum and I am active with MGTOW blogs and forums since more than 15 years.

The problem we have as MGTOW is that some certain men showing up WERE successful with Western women and made fun about us, and now they are broken and lost everything...and we cannot help them with any advice, too late....

The best example is male feminist Hugo Schwyzer
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Schwyzer
4 times married, 4 times divorced, sleeping with countless women who were his students, finally kicked out of the college, DUI - full of drugs, living now in the house of his mother, was working as a tax accountant and now he is working in a grocery store

-----

I wonder if there is any connection between ADAMA and SPLICELO?
Their comments are so similar, like twins...
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Adama wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Adama wrote:MGTOW is mostly a support group for the men who could not obtain a Western woman for even five minutes. If they had ever gotten a western woman, they would be manginas like the rest. Don't be fooled. It isn't divorce laws, cause you'll take notice that many of these men have never been divorced. It is about the inability to get women. The law is just an excuse for online hatemongering.
So a man with children, who talks to women and gets sex regularly, but doesn't want any more emotional relationships with them would not be welcome. Women are easy to get. Open your wallet and you will get, but not the type you want to find. In everyday life I chat to more women than men. Yet I prefer to spend time with the men.

What is the point of such a movement? with no kids whatever you do or think dies with you so it is doomed anyway.

I think the point is just to spread the message far and wide to make sure that other men feel as miserable as they do. They want to infect all men with their madness. They say they are fighting for rights, but really it is just one hurt person who helps to reinforce the delusions of another hurt person. They have found company in their misery, and they love it. Somehow they've even tricked themselves into thinking they care about other men when they do not. They hate other men just as much as feminists do, because they are manginas who can't get laid and not the crusaders they claim to be.

That's why whenever you hear of a divorce, the MGTOW will say, "He got what he had coming to him", just like a feminist would say. Their rationale is that those men should know better. But their rationale doesn't matter when they end up at the same point as feminists do, and that is the hatred of men who have gotten married and who are otherwise successful with women.

If they had sympathy or empathy for other men, they would never say that. You only hear the hardcore lesbians bashing women for going with men. Yet the entire movement of MGTOW is the male equivalent of a bunch of lesbos. Even women don't hate other women as much as MGTOW hate successful men. Only the worst of women hate women as much as MGTOW hate men. That is, regular women don't hate other women who breed, only lesbian feminists do that. But MGTOW do despise men who are successful with women.

Facts! :!:
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Splicelo wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 11:22 pm
These are no facts, but merely this is the distorted opinion of a religious biased loner, who left already this forum a while ago.

To cheer him makes it clear that that person is not much different in his mindset, except that he is not a loner, but dating a single mother near her 40s and does everything to please any human who has a p***y.

MGTOW is growing and not only in USA, like it or not...
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Yohan wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 1:21 am
Splicelo wrote:
These are no facts, but merely this is the distorted opinion of a religious biased loner, who left already this forum a while ago.

To cheer him makes it clear that that person is not much different in his mindset, except that he is not a loner, but dating a single mother near her 40s and does everything to please any human who has a p***y.

He was probably religious but a bigot, i think not. However most mgtow men are bigot because they are intolerant to people who holds different opinion.
Mgtow and feminism has things in common.

Now just because that guy left the forum doesn't make his post invalid. Everything he said is facts. And you are not mgtow. You are married. Doesn't matter whether you are administrator on a forum with married men who claim to be mgtow, they are not mgtow and neither are you. Mgtow men don't cohabitate, don't get married and don't have kids. I can see if divorce men are mgtow but you are still married. You don't qualify. You are not going you own way, you're at home, retired, waiting to go eat some home cooked meal prepared by your wife after you are done on here.

Mgtow is growing but you are not apart of it.

What is this forum which you are an administrator of anyway? What's it called or give a link?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Splicelo wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 4:56 am
Yohan wrote:
Splicelo wrote:

He was probably religious but a bigot, i think not. However most mgtow men are bigot because they are intolerant to people who holds different opinion.

Now just because that guy left the forum doesn't make his post invalid. Everything he said is facts. And you are not mgtow. You are married. Doesn't matter whether you are administrator on a forum with married men who claim to be mgtow, they are not mgtow and neither are you. Mgtow men don't cohabitate, don't get married and don't have kids. I can see if divorce men are mgtow but you are still married. You don't qualify. You are not going you own way, you're at home, retired, waiting to go eat some home cooked meal prepared by your wife after you are done on here.

What is this forum which you are an administrator of anyway? What's it called or give a link?
Nice to hear from you that you confirm that MGTOW is growing. I am happy to hear that. Thank you!

You have no idea about MGTOW.... you repeat only what you hear from some religious or feminist bigots and ignore all other arguments.

I noticed you inform yourself only about some radial pro-men US-websites, but MGTOW is not limited only to USA and men in other countries have often a rather different opinion why they are MGTOW.

In Continental Europe MGTOW-websites are often not in English...a reason maybe why you are so single sided informed. For example:
https://manndat.de

Or what do you know about India? Their problems are not my problems, like women who are into dowry fraud - but they are also into MGTOW....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men%27s_r ... t_in_India
http://www.498a.org/498aexplained.htm

About the MGTOW-forum I am active since about 15 years, see my signature below, it appears in any comment I made on HappierAbroad.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Yohan wrote:
Splicelo wrote:
What's wrong with being a loner?
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Yohan wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 5:40 am
Splicelo wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 4:56 am
Yohan wrote:
Splicelo wrote:

Nice to hear from you that you confirm that MGTOW is growing. I am happy to hear that. Thank you!

You have no idea about MGTOW.... you repeat only what you hear from some religious or feminist bigots and ignore all other arguments.

I noticed you inform yourself only about some radial pro-men US-websites, but MGTOW is not limited only to USA and men in other countries have often a rather different opinion why they are MGTOW.

In Continental Europe MGTOW-websites are often not in English...a reason maybe why you are so single sided informed. For example:
https://manndat.de

About the MGTOW-forum I am active since about 15 years, see my signature below, it appears in any comment I made on HappierAbroad.

Mgtow is growing but barely...

Repeat what i hear from feminist bigots? I barely listen to feminist anymore at all(but when i did they have plenty similarities to mgtow men). As for religious bigots, i only hear a handful of religious people speaking against mgtow, majority of them never heard of mgtow.

But as i said since you are not mgtow, if mgtow is even growing much, you are not apart of it because you are married. I looked at the definition of mgtow from many different sources and mgtow is something you are not.

Are you actively trying to seek outside of your marriage? Being red pill aware doesn't make you mgtow.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Splicelo wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 6:03 am

Repeat what i hear from feminist bigots? ...

But as i said since you are not mgtow...
You are still ignorant, I gave you enough information and links where you can inform yourself.

You know nothing about MGTOW.

There is no reason for me to waste my time any longer to reply to comments from you.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yohan wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 6:43 am
Splicelo wrote:

You are still ignorant, I gave you enough information and links where you can inform yourself.

There is no reason for me to waste my time any longer to reply to comments from you.
Splicelo is a guy who thinks his much older single mother is somehow a catch. That being the case, he is too much of a moron to understand the tenets of red pill thinking or MGTOW.

At a certain point where he has a "eureka moment," usually due to some interpersonal crisis or to his being zeroed out, a light bulb might go off in his head. Until then, let him live in his deluded, blue pill world with an older single mother.

MGTOW can't fix outright stupidity.....
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Yohan wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 6:43 am
Splicelo wrote:

Married men are not mgtow. Your buddy CE is here in his bright red cape to rescue you. :lol: one thing i should say you are without a doubt the immature poster i've come across on this forum and am not fond of CE as he really is a bit nuts with his paranoia schizophrenic and hypocrisy but he is a bit smarter than you, just a bit. Does you wife know that you are unhappy in your marriage? You must be to wanna go your own way.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why would an unmarried man or happily married man hate MGTOW

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate,

When I read comments from SPLICELO for the first time, I was thinking he is one of these many happy US-citizens, who have never been outside of their own state, have no passport and consider all and everything in the States superior to the rest of the world. USA as a paradise...

As far as I can see, all what he says is typically US-stuff copied from blogs of some angry men, who had a terrible time in the States by the system and by women. Proud to date a 'powerful independent woman' of course with baggage near her 40s in the poor Philippines - but he is not living there, so he sends her a little money from time to time.

He totally disregards anything what is going on about MGTOW outside of USA - he is a hopeless case. MGTOW is not only limited to USA, but it is worldwide, however MGTOW has different issues to tackle, depending on the situation in those countries.

I never had any dispute with men (and also with some women) who were into MGTOW already or were honestly interested into MGTOW and wanted to know more asking me many questions - I had many talks with men and also with women from Europe and USA, but also with Arabs, Iranians and Indians and Filipinos, with black people from French speaking Africa...

Sometimes I think, SPLICELO is merely trolling, and most what he said about himself is not true, but out of his fantasy... a keyboard and free Wi-Fi makes it possible. Somewhat strange that he is only into 'hateful' MGTOW-stuff, but ignores totally everything hateful which is coming up from feminists all the time...
Last edited by Yohan on May 18th, 2019, 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.