Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why would an unmarried man or happily married man hate MGTOW

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why would an unmarried man or happily married man hate M

Postby Adama » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:19 pm

S_Parc wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
Adama wrote: Let me ask you. Does a lesbian sound like a righteous woman? You bet your life on a lesbian, as a man going his own way? That doesn't even make sense to me. All you got to do is look at the domestic violence rates of lesbian on lesbian and you'll see, these are not the type of people you want to live with.

What's so hilarious is that Mel had just texted me, since she sometimes reads our rants here, and told me to back off of you, and to respect your space.

Whenever I start acting like a jerk, she always brings me back.

Now tell me, is that not a great human being?

That tells me that you can't rule your own spirit. Someone else has to do it for you. Yield your agency to another person, and call it a good thing. Are your demons that uncontrollable otherwise? I don't really care.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:26 pm

S_Parc wrote:Actually, I wanted nothing from you but the fact that you respect some of the guys here, like Ghost and a few others, for having difficulties, and realizing that finding 'love' isn't as straightforward as following some playbook in a sports M.O.

I respected your choice as well, until you started calling me an armchair quarterback. If you're going to call me such, then I might as well do it if I get the label. By the way, you're still a fool to even care what I think period. Who is it that puts the stamp of approval on your relationship? You are unwise if you think my opinion on what you do matters. You take it so personally that you assumed I said things even before I said them.

We all have difficulties. Is there ever any dispute, except for in minds like yours, which see and hear things that never transpired (but your assumption somehow becomes your reality)?

The only thing I said is what I said, and that is, women who are attracted to men who already have women can either be a blessing, a curse, or neutral, depending on who you are. Then you pull some nonsense out of your rear end because you're a complete fool.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:25 am

Conjo wrote:Is MGTOW preventing you from being happy? If it is not let them be in peace. Life is too short to worry about the life decisions of others. We have to let go and learn to let people make their own mistakes, their own decisions, their own choices.

Aside from up-selling, as mentioned earlier...
Every man with his own 'dependa + kids' is less likely to play Jody for the other man's wife.
He's also willing to work more hours and worse jobs because "responsibility".

People with children and especially men with daughters want a safe(r) world for them.
Safer and not at his own expense. :wink:
Daddies implicitly know that a world where fewer "betas" are getting locked down to pay "kitten's" expenses is a world where "exciting" al(fal)fas are knocking her up and dumping her with her eating, shitting, and screaming litter (now, in multiculti) off at Daddy's house. :mrgreen:

Free, awakened men are unharnessed labor and you can't pull this bullshite on them ...

Better him than me.... 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions