My prognostications for 2017 and beyond

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

My prognostications for 2017 and beyond

Post by MattHanson1990 »

So here we are now in the final four months of 2016. And despite I'm becoming more optimistic about my future, times have gotten even more desperate in the US of Gay than when I left even just a mere three months ago. The upcoming election is between an old hag feminazi and a businessman with no experience in politics, the former having better odds of winning the Oval Office. That being said, I especially feel sympathetic for young broke futureless men who are stuck in America (e.g. guys like Tsar). I was in that position myself 2 years ago. But things have gotten much worse now. Let's get to the overview.

Around late January, I went to Mexico's Bajío region for a month and really enjoyed the place. And I even dated a girl there for a while. Sadly, I had to go back to the US of Gay for my film music performance. Depressed most of the time because I was in reverse culture shock. Spent a significant amount of that time in Albuquerque where it was marginally saner than Los Alamos. Stayed with a longtime friend from college who plays banjo. Made a few new friends there. Few were AW who weren't bitchy but were very affectionate compared to most other AW I met and befriended. However I friend zoned them right off the bat to steer clear of potential false rape charges. Negativity from American men rubbed off on me, including one of the musicians in my ensemble; he complained about not being married and not getting any women.

I was supposed to have gone back to Mexico right after the performance. But I delayed it for a month. Played in an early music ensemble with my gringo dad. Then finally went back to Mexico before shit hit the fan in the US.

Anyways I've been in Mexico for three months already. Met up with Tapatio89 in Mexico City last month, and I will meet up with him again. Before I met him, I got a few dates that went nowhere. Also got a couple flakes. Most of the girls I met on Tinder. But eventually I realized it was because I hit a cultural wall. Dating in Mexico is totally different from dating in the US of Gay. Also learned that feminism is a totally different concept in Mexico (the Mexican government doesn't get involved as its primary focus is battling drug cartels); many Mexican women aren't conditioned to be "strong and independent" but still need men. Will eventually leave the Bajío region for somewhere else where Mexicans are more open to dating foreigners.

That being said, things have gotten so much worse in the US since I left in June as previously mentioned. I don't like either Hillary or Donald Trump, but Hillary has a very good chance of winning the election in a landslide. Under a Hillary presidency (suppose she's in office for 8 years), male unemployment rates will be worse, and guys graduating from high school or college will face a much tougher job market. It's horrible already that even shit jobs can be insanely hard to get, but it'll will be much worse in a few years. Once the minimum wage gets doubled, companies will have even more incentives to outsource or automate jobs. And employers will likely demand 6-10 years experience just to get an entry level job. Rape culture will have spread to all universities all over the country, screwing over a larger number of males and robbing them of their futures indefinitely. With the way things have gotten recently, I think the US will likely go through a fast collapse scenario.

The opportunity to leave the US perhaps would disappear for good only four or five years from now, and I'm determined to STAY OUT of America for 8 years. Nothing worse than being trapped in an ever worsening shithole.
Last edited by MattHanson1990 on September 10th, 2016, 6:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Re: My prognostications for 2017 and beyond

Post by gnosis »

MattHanson1990 wrote:The window to escape perhaps would close for good only four or five years from now, and I'm determined to STAY OUT of America for 8 years. Nothing worse than being trapped in an ever worsening shithole.
You're catastrophizing. It seems you have an obsession with the phrase "window to escape." You keep using that phrase over and over again...

Yes, the situation is bad. The job market is terrible. But don't lose your head.
Conjo
Freshman Poster

Post by Conjo »

You have already escaped, MattHanson. You are free. You have a source of income, a network of Mexican friends, connections, Spanish-language skills and you are a reasonably good-looking, talkative fellow. Friendship, sex and even love are no longer hard to obtain for you. Don't let your American friends and family bully or guilt-trip you into going home. Stay put. Stay right where you are, and you will be fine. For 2017, don't expect too much to change. Politicians always say they will change everything and they never do. Their enemies say they will make things worse, and they don't. Their supporters say they will improve things, and they don't. Only YOU can improve things for yourself. And you have a better chance at doing that in Latin America compared to North America, so you made the right call.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

gnosis wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:The window to escape perhaps would close for good only four or five years from now, and I'm determined to STAY OUT of America for 8 years. Nothing worse than being trapped in an ever worsening shithole.
You're catastrophizing. It seems you have an obsession with the phrase "window to escape."

Yes, the situation is bad. The job market is terrible. But don't lose your head.
I picked that phrase up from ghost. You also have to take into consideration that the government will likely implement more travel bans in the future. We had the FAST Act last December and then a Megan's Law travel ban passed in February (won't be enforced until Q4 2016).

Perhaps Donald Trump won't build a wall to keep illegal immigrants out. But Hillary Clinton would build a virtual wall that would eventually keep Americans in, especially single men. Won't happen overnight but sometime in the mid term future.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Conjo wrote:You have already escaped, MattHanson. You are free. You have a source of income, a network of Mexican friends, connections, Spanish-language skills and you are a reasonably good-looking, talkative fellow. Friendship, sex and even love are no longer hard to obtain for you. Don't let your American friends and family bully or guilt-trip you into going home. Stay put. Stay right where you are, and you will be fine. For 2017, don't expect too much to change. Politicians always say they will change everything and they never do. Their enemies say they will make things worse, and they don't. Their supporters say they will improve things, and they don't. Only YOU can improve things for yourself. And you have a better chance at doing that in Latin America compared to North America, so you made the right call.
I escaped already, I know. But there are millions of young men who would like to escape but can't due to lack of money or resources. And from what I heard from Ghost, the TEFL market is getting increasingly more competitive. China is still relatively easy for getting an English teaching job. A few other countries (mainly Asia) already have an oversupply of applicants. Eastern Europe and Latin America pay low salaries (Mexico could be an exception).

In fact, I'm eventually going to disown my family, especially because of how my c*** sister treated me last year. I'm not even going to visit them anymore.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

im generally not big into these conspiracy theory type posts (hi ghost) but ya.... i dont want h1llary to win
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
gnosis wrote:
You're catastrophizing. It seems you have an obsession with the phrase "window to escape."

I picked that phrase up from ghost. You also have to take into consideration that the government will likely implement more travel bans in the future. We had the FAST Act last December and then a Megan's Law travel ban passed in February (won't be enforced until Q4 2016).

Perhaps Donald Trump won't build a wall to keep illegal immigrants out. But Hillary Clinton would build a virtual wall that would eventually keep Americans in, especially single men. Won't happen overnight but sometime in the mid term future.
Ghost means well, but has a penchant for dooms day scenarios.

I think you overestimate how much gov, etc care about single American men. I'll tell you the truth: They don't give a shit about us. They are happy to see us live in poverty and give every job they can to immigrants, women, chinese factory workers, etc.

No reason to think there will be serious travel bans that apply to the majority. Just why? There is no credible reason to think anybody cares that much about it. (Guys with child support to pay or lots of money in back taxes are a different story.)

As for window of opportunity closing, in terms of getting a good career in the U.S., it probably has already closed for a lot of young guys. The job market for men in their twenties is like something you would imagine could only exist in hell. I have bright ambitious friends with masters-degree level education who cannot get a job that pays more than $13 an hour.

I hate Hillary too, but I don't agree with all your conclusions.

Still, good for you for making it to Mexico. I'm glad you are in a better place. When I first went overseas, it made a big difference to me.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

MattHanson1990 wrote:So here we are now in the final four months of 2016. And despite I'm becoming more optimistic about my future, times have gotten even more desperate in the US of Gay than when I left even just a mere three months ago. The upcoming election is between an old hag feminazi and a businessman with no experience in politics, the former having better odds of winning the Oval Office. That being said, I especially feel sympathetic for young broke futureless men who are stuck in America (e.g. guys like Tsar). I was in that position myself 2 years ago. But things have gotten much worse now. Let's get to the overview.

Around late January, I went to Mexico's Bajío region for a month and really enjoyed the place. And I even dated a girl there for a while. Sadly, I had to go back to the US of Gay for my film music performance. Depressed most of the time because I was in reverse culture shock. Spent a significant amount of that time in Albuquerque where it was marginally saner than Los Alamos. Stayed with a longtime friend from college who plays banjo. Made a few new friends there. Few were AW who weren't bitchy but were very affectionate compared to most other AW I met and befriended. However I friend zoned them right off the bat to steer clear of potential false rape charges. Negativity from American men rubbed off on me, including one of the musicians in my ensemble; he complained about not being married and not getting any women.

I was supposed to have gone back to Mexico right after the performance. But I delayed it for a month. Played in an early music ensemble with my gringo dad. Then finally went back to Mexico before shit hit the fan in the US.

Anyways I've been in Mexico for three months already. Met up with Tapatio89 in Mexico City last month, and I will meet up with him again. Before I met him, I got a few dates that went nowhere. Also got a couple flakes. Most of the girls I met on Tinder. But eventually I realized it was because I hit a cultural wall. Dating in Mexico is totally different from dating in the US of Gay. Also learned that feminism is a totally different concept in Mexico (the Mexican government doesn't get involved as its primary focus is battling drug cartels); many Mexican women aren't conditioned to be "strong and independent" but still need men. Will eventually leave the Bajío region for somewhere else where Mexicans are more open to dating foreigners.

That being said, things have gotten so much worse in the US since I left in June as previously mentioned. I don't like either Hillary or Donald Trump, but Hillary has a very good chance of winning the election in a landslide. Under a Hillary presidency (suppose she's in office for 8 years), male unemployment rates will be worse, and guys graduating from high school or college will face a much tougher job market. It's horrible already that even shit jobs can be insanely hard to get, but it'll will be much worse in a few years. Once the minimum wage gets doubled, companies will have even more incentives to outsource or automate jobs. And employers will likely demand 6-10 years experience just to get an entry level job. Rape culture will have spread to all universities all over the country, screwing over a larger number of males and robbing them of their futures indefinitely. With the way things have gotten recently, I think the US will likely go through a fast collapse scenario.

The opportunity to leave the US perhaps would disappear for good only four or five years from now, and I'm determined to STAY OUT of America for 8 years. Nothing worse than being trapped in an ever worsening shithole.
Perhaps I'm the only one who see it this way. But I think Hillary isn't a threat compared to Obama. Hillary unlike Obama, isn't a protest president. She's actually the opposite, she's a bureaucrat with no imagination. In fact she's the most boring presidential candidate in history. Just compare her to Bernie. She has no agenda to shake anything up like Obama did. I think she just wants a checkmark on her resume.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

from what i read on other boards hillary tried to steer a lot of funding into programs that may not be good for expats living in places where working girls are around
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 1st, 2016, 7:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Ghost wrote:
gnosis wrote:Ghost means well, but has a penchant for dooms day scenarios.
I'm on the doomer spectrum, although these days I'm somewhere in the middle. I'm a slow collapse kind of guy. I see a gradual decline/collapse as being most likely, aside from nuclear war or something equally or more destructive.

Let's see, 2017:

-Hitlery wins the white house and civil war finally happens, partially financed by Trump.

-I will be spending at least half of 2017 in China, finishing my current job. I will hopefully travel some more and go to Philippines to meet girls.

-Winston finally overcomes Murphy's Law.

-The aliens come to take Starchild home, taking him to a planet with Tusli based lifeforms.

-Tsar finally goes to Ukraine and finds a jailbait bride. Then he wakes up.
2017:

- I will spend at least the first half of 2017 in Mexico, hopefully teaching English in Mexico City. As well I'm traveling to other parts of Mexico like Oaxaca, Chiapas, or Veracruz to try to find a potential girlfriend.

- My sister gets married in Man Diego. Sorry, but I won't be making it to the wedding because I am not going back to the US of Gay anymore; I especially don't want to go to Commiefornia.

- I finally get a long term girlfriend in the aforementioned areas of Mexico I traveled to

- I start making $4000/month passive income, both from YouTube and being an associate at 4Life with Tapatio89 combined

- I travel at least twice a month to see my girlfriend
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Ghost wrote:

-The aliens come to take Starchild home, taking him to a planet with Tusli based lifeforms.
:lol: :lol: You are right but not right at the same time as Aliens works in mysterious ways...THIS IS ALIENS HOME....US GOVERNMENT IS THE ALIEN GOVERNMENT ALREADY :lol:

Humans are the slaves...Aliens already rule us ... :mrgreen:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

MattHanson1990 wrote: and being an associate at 4Life with Tapatio89 combined
Oh not one more of those...
I love Matt but he's a little gullible

2017:

-Matt losses $600-$1000 bucks with the 4Life MLM scam (probably fraudster tapioca's bright idea)
-Wakes up with tapioca's mouth on his cock :lol: Mark my words

Look at this overpriced placebo junk guys, marked up x400%:
https://www.4life.com/corp/shop

Even the sales tools are marked up big time
https://www.4life.com/corp/shop/09-sales-aids

http://hotmlmcompanies.com/4life-review ... -business/
So why do people fail? Well, 98% of the people fail because they don’t want to be teachable or coachable.
The solution:
Either you learn from the best and invest in your personal development and start getting out of your comfort zone…
Or…
You look for a different business model that doesn’t require talking to friends and family, doing home parties or even prospecting.

Matt, consider at what level and how late in the game you are entering.
Mathematically speaking, if each member recruits another two, it just takes 32 levels to saturate the whole planet, i.e. 2^32=4 billion

On the bright side, you'll really get rid of your sister once you start pitching this...
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

As a result of my recent popularity with women in New England, aside from Mel, I plan on stopping my interactions with women (immigrant, visitor, or citizen), circa mid-2017.

Then, I would have achieved the American dream... a good career, one caring wife, several real male friends and their acquaintances, and zero weirdo female stalkers.

This is tricky, as I need to master the art of the 2-7 min conversation, where I say something *nice* to the b*tch in question, introduce a third party person (hopefully, a guy) into the conversation, and then ... discreetly walk away. If this works, then what I'll be is a socially adept person (which is critical for networking and career success these days), but with none of the drawbacks of getting psychos trying to *off Mel*, to come after me.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.