Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

POLL: Fifteen Years Later...?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

It's been fifteen years. Who do you think was responsible for September 11?

A. The US Government/CIA
13%
B. The Israeli Government/Mossad
7%
C. The Illuminati/Bilderbergs
No votes
D. The Rothschild's Cabal
No votes
E. A, B, C, and D.
47%
F. It was really the terrorists
33%

Total votes : 15

POLL: Fifteen Years Later...?

Postby Tsar » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:07 pm

It's been fifteen years. Who do you think was responsible for September 11?
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Re: POLL: Fifteen Years Later...?

Postby AW Warning » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:26 pm

9/11 was a highly suspected inside job. And the lies that jet fuel burns at 6,000 degrees Fahrenheit and that it melted the towers to their cores is another huge cover up! Rumors are; the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center were imploded with planted explosives. Even if jet fuel burned at 250,000 degrees and melted the core columns and caused the towers to collapse, the collapses would have easily gone no more than a few floors and then stopped. At the worst, the top of the south tower would have toppled over sideways, fallen completely off the building, and crashed into the street, leaving the floors below the impact area intact.

In fact, take a look at this article here. http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20Government/911%20Cover-up/bombs_in_the_building-911.htm

It is especially disappointing how gullible and paranoid Americans are! They'll believe their government if they tell them that jet fuel burns at even 750,000 degrees Fahrenheit! They'll believe it if they are told that even God Himself could never stand up in a jet fuel fire. They'll believe it if told that no highrise building in world history has ever withstood a fire, and then they think; if a fire breaks out in a highrise building, the entire building will collapse to it's bare foundation. And then they turn a blind eye and a deaf ear and say; "Talk to the hand! I don't want to hear anything about it!" to news and stuff about other highrise fires in world history, including but not limited to the Joelma Building in Sao Paulo, Brazil in 1974, the Cyber World Towers in Bangkok, Thailand in 2008, the Windsor Tower in Madrid, Spain in 2005, and not to mention the B-25 that crashed into the Empire State Building in 1945. They just literally want nothing to do with world history and want to hold on tightly to their paranoid beliefs of; if a fire breaks out in a highrise or a plane crashes into a highrise building, that building is going down to it's foundation as surely as if imploded with even 75 tons of dynamite, no ifs, ands, or buts, and absolutely no questions asked.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Postby droid » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:42 pm

AW Warning wrote:9/11 was a highly suspected inside job. And the lies that jet fuel burns at 6,000 degrees Fahrenheit and that it melted the towers to their cores is another huge cover up! Rumors are; the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center were imploded with planted explosives. Even if jet fuel burned at 250,000 degrees and melted the core columns and caused the towers to collapse, the collapses would have easily gone no more than a few floors and then stopped. At the worst, the top of the south tower would have toppled over sideways, fallen completely off the building, and crashed into the street, leaving the floors below the impact area intact

There's another thread already for this discussion but i must mention, buildings at that scale don't behave like a solid "table", they can't simply topple over, but rather disintegrate.
Also you have to consider that buildings' factor of safety is usually 2.0, meaning that the floors falling will easily surpass the strength of those below (i.e any impact over 2 Gs) and pretty much everything will "free fall" from there on.
Buildings are constructed to support only the specific loads that they will carry on normal usage x factor of safety. So upper floors "stopping" or having big "sideways" motion at that scale like in the movies is not likely.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:54 pm

Have you looked at WTC 7 ?????
Last edited by Moretorque on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby AW Warning » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:43 am

9/11 was also used by Bush as a license to illegally attack Iraq, which had no weapons of mass destruction and had nothing to do with 9/11. All Bush wanted was to attack Iraq for their oil and so he could jack up oil and gas prices and make America so expensive that people have to work 80 and 90 hours a week to make ends meet.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Postby Kradmelder » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:25 am

A B C and D are all the same: controlled by jew banksters.

Obviously the terrorists did it, but the real question is what the jews of A B C and D knew and kept quiet about to pull the USA into jew wars. Just like the jew planted false intel on WMDs to get the USA to invade Iraq. There must have been far more cheering in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem than in Kabul because Israel was the biggest beneficiary.
Kradmelder
Junior Poster

Postby Cornfed » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:44 am

I'd like to give my younger self a pat on the back. At the time I was preoccupied with Uni stuff and so I accepted the bullshit 9-11 story at face value. Within six months I had seen though it over the pipeline of my dial-up Internet and was apologizing for f***ing up and trying to put things right. I hope we all now know 9-11 was a scam.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:12 am

I feel sorry for the people I knew who ran off to join the military after this fraud took place. Could you imagine waking up after you've joined the military? That might seem like a waste.

I was busy in a foreign country at the time 9/11 happened. I had to deal with western European's lack of sympathy. So initially I bought the official story, but only because I was busy living my life in Europe, and I didn't have a TV. I just interacted with people in the city.

When I got back home though, it became clear they were just lying and looking for any reason to wage war. It was just so obvious. Naturally they couldn't show the American people any evidence for national security, which is a lie. That one thing set me off and it was all I needed, but there was more. To be honest though, this false flag is so elementary that I don't even concern myself with this.

And if you can see they've done this, you should continue to investigate to see what else they are doing, namely that much of our news itself are orchestrations and lies meant to push society in a certain direction, the same as movies, tv entertainment and music.

Politics, media and government are all owned and run by the same people. They also control academia, the school system, pharmaceutical industry, medical schools, literally everything in this society is owned and controlled by them.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The_Adventurer » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:06 am

For anyone who believes it happened as they said, I suggest you go to Youtube and watch every video you can find of real plane crashes, and look at what happened to the plane. Then go and watch the 9/11 video and see how the planes just disappear into the buildings. SYFY channel has better special FX.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Postby Kradmelder » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:00 am

Adama wrote:I feel sorry for the people I knew who ran off to join the military after this fraud took place. Could you imagine waking up after you've joined the military? That might seem like a waste.

I was busy in a foreign country at the time 9/11 happened. I had to deal with western European's lack of sympathy. So initially I bought the official story, but only because I was busy living my life in Europe, and I didn't have a TV. I just interacted with people in the city.

When I got back home though, it became clear they were just lying and looking for any reason to wage war. It was just so obvious. Naturally they couldn't show the American people any evidence for national security, which is a lie. That one thing set me off and it was all I needed, but there was more. To be honest though, this false flag is so elementary that I don't even concern myself with this.

And if you can see they've done this, you should continue to investigate to see what else they are doing, namely that much of our news itself are orchestrations and lies meant to push society in a certain direction, the same as movies, tv entertainment and music.

Politics, media and government are all owned and run by the same people. They also control academia, the school system, pharmaceutical industry, medical schools, literally everything in this society is owned and controlled by them.

I was in germany, scheduled to fly back September 12. When the Germans told me i may not be going anywhere, I thought they were kidding me. They told me to turn on the TV. I called the ex and told her I'm not sure I can get a flight back. Flights to SA were still fine, but every muzzie looking person at the airport was being searched. of course all the Yanks at the airport were just sitting there with no flights. People were saying they don't want to get on the plane if muslims were in the queue :lol: . I had a pocket knife on me, as it was normal then. They found it at the X-ray but let me on and the security just said 'next time remember you can't carry pocket knives anymore.

When a few days later they started blaming Saddam, who was a threat to Israel, and the Afghans, like WTF, I figured this is a scam, the Israelis must be gloating and the jewish media is playing this up for all it's worth while Israel, the world's only mid-east nation established by terrorism, increaes it bombing.. Then I started reading on the planned pipeline from Iraq to Israel, which saddam would never allow, and it all started to make sense.
Kradmelder
Junior Poster

Postby Moretorque » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:25 am

Kradmelder wrote:A B C and D are all the same: controlled by jew banksters.

Obviously the terrorists did it,.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:44 am

Kradmelder wrote:
Adama wrote:I feel sorry for the people I knew who ran off to join the military after this fraud took place. Could you imagine waking up after you've joined the military? That might seem like a waste.

I was in germany, scheduled to fly back September 12. When the Germans told me i may not be going anywhere, I thought they were kidding me. They told me to turn on the TV. I called the ex and told her I'm not sure I can get a flight back. Flights to SA were still fine, but every muzzie looking person at the airport was being searched. of course all the Yanks at the airport were just sitting there with no flights. People were saying they don't want to get on the plane if muslims were in the queue :lol: . I had a pocket knife on me, as it was normal then. They found it at the X-ray but let me on and the security just said 'next time remember you can't carry pocket knives anymore.

When a few days later they started blaming Saddam, who was a threat to Israel, and the Afghans, like WTF, I figured this is a scam, the Israelis must be gloating and the jewish media is playing this up for all it's worth while Israel, the world's only mid-east nation established by terrorism, increaes it bombing.. Then I started reading on the planned pipeline from Iraq to Israel, which saddam would never allow, and it all started to make sense.

At that time I was in Nurnberg, Germany in front of McDonalds right by the main train station when I got a text message from one of the girls I knew to get to a TV. Then I went into the Irish bar and saw.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:41 am

I feel sorry for all you fools who don't know the true story. Freemasons (level 35 + ones!) coordinated the attacks with reptilians living on Mars, who shot a laser beam to earth, which activated hallucinatory swamp gas. Meanwhile, the Jews shot missiles into the towers while the swamp gas made everyone hallucinate that it was airplanes. You guys put way too much FAITH into eyewitnesses, logic, and the laws of physics. Wake up sheeple!

http://fredoneverything.org/legion-of-the-tinfoil-hat-fred-reveals-his-martian-loyalties/
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Cornfed » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:56 am

Ghost wrote:I feel sorry for all you fools who don't know the true story. Freemasons (level 35 + ones!) coordinated the attacks with reptilians living on Mars, who shot a laser beam to earth, which activated hallucinatory swamp gas. Meanwhile, the Jews shot missiles into the towers while the swamp gas made everyone hallucinate that it was airplanes. You guys put way too much FAITH into eyewitnesses, logic, and the laws of physics. Wake up sheeple!

http://fredoneverything.org/legion-of-the-tinfoil-hat-fred-reveals-his-martian-loyalties/

He doesn't explain lots of things such as how burning kerosene melted thick steel girders, how WTC7 collapsed, why the planes weren't intercepted, why there were no pictures of the terrorists boarding the planes except for the hilariously faked ones produced months later, why the planes weren't intercepted and in fact a stand-down order was given, why the Jews at Odigo were warned of the attacks and the Jews at Zim Shipping broke their lease and cleared out just before the attacks etc. etc. And a thousand other problems with the lamestream media whackjob conspiracy theory.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:28 am

Cornfed wrote:
Ghost wrote:I feel sorry for all you fools who don't know the true story. Freemasons (level 35 + ones!) coordinated the attacks with reptilians living on Mars, who shot a laser beam to earth, which activated hallucinatory swamp gas. Meanwhile, the Jews shot missiles into the towers while the swamp gas made everyone hallucinate that it was airplanes. You guys put way too much FAITH into eyewitnesses, logic, and the laws of physics. Wake up sheeple!

He doesn't explain lots of things such as how burning kerosene melted thick steel girders, how WTC7 collapsed, why the planes weren't intercepted, why there were no pictures of the terrorists boarding the planes except for the hilariously faked ones produced months later, why the planes weren't intercepted and in fact a stand-down order was given, why the Jews at Odigo were warned of the attacks and the Jews at Zim Shipping broke their lease and cleared out just before the attacks etc. etc.

I've addressed this. Steel becomes pretty much useless at 600C. They didn't need to "melt".

The problem with all the wacko speculation on 911 and others is that people then take contrarian positions like "jews have nothing to do with this issue".
I wouldn't be surprised if these CT's are planted psy-op crap themselves.

IMO the mossad/cia probably new but didn't bring it up.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions