Hugging is extremely rare in American churches, too!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Hugging is extremely rare in American churches, too!

Post by AW Warning »

Anyone who goes to church I'm sure would normally expect to see a lot of people hugging one another.

Cruel surprise!

Even at church, many people are immensely hug-shy; even children don't hug anyone but their parents anymore at church! As if their so-called "Christian" parents even strictly forbid their kids from hugging anyone, even at church! There are even seemingly pastors of quite a few American churches that outright forbid hugging. Hugging is supposed to be welcomed; yes, even encouraged, in God's house! And at many churches it appears, people are just as soulless, disconnected, and toxic as they are in the general community! And God is so totally going to judge those disconnected people one of these days!

There are cultures around the world that are way far more physical, almost intimate contact than practically any church in America! For instance, in Brazil, people; yes, even perfect strangers, actually greet each other by kissing! They even reportedly kiss to greet in the larger cities, like Sao Paulo!

No wonder Jesus said that not everyone who calls Him "Lord" will inherit the kingdom of Heaven!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: Hugging is extremely rare in American churches, too!

Post by MattHanson1990 »

I stopped going to church in the USA just over a year ago, but through November of last year I was a guest accompanist for worship services at a church in the suburb I lived in before I left America. Unlike the contemporary church I used to go to, churchgoers at the one I accompanied at were all middle aged folks and senior citizens. And no wonder it was more social and less cliquish. Anyways, a year and a half ago, I posted a thread about the toxic social environment being present in most churches in the USA. But for those of you new to the forum, here's what I experienced.

It was that one Sunday I had off because there was a Korean worship service. I drove up to the contemporary church in Los Alamos proper to attend its worship service. During the service there was this hot blonde endomorph gal sitting in front of me. But as congregation members were invited to greet one another, she immediately began typing and browsing on her smartphone, ignoring everyone else around her. And at the same time, other congregation members (yes, some were hot girls) only greeted people already in their cliques. Last but not least, as the closing song started playing, the blonde sitting in front of me just got up and left. Since then I really got discouraged from going to church anymore. I went only a couple times after that Sunday, but then I stopped going to that church for good.

And this brings me to my next point. A lot of other posters have mentioned that "Christian" girls in America were no different from their secular counterparts, if not worse. And Ghost even commented on my thread about that.
Church is one of the worst places to go for women. They’ve become dens of harlots.

That whole forgiveness thing has been turned into a free pass for unlimited sluttiness. And try mentioning to a churchian that just because a single mom slut is “forgiven” doesn’t mean you have to put up with the results of her poor choices and marry her. You’ll get a deer-in-the-headlights look before they run you out of there.

Modern Christianity is worthless because it has disregarded morality. A lot of churches even openly preach that Christians are not "under the [moral] law" anymore. At the same time they'll say you shouldn't sin, while at the same time openly supporting sluts and admonishing men who don't want to "man up" and marry the sluts. They talk about Jesus, Jesus, Jesus while disregarding morality. I think any religion that focuses on beliefs over morality is doomed. They talk about nothing but the name of Jesus, removing from him any meaning, morality, and truth. The result is a hollow system of belief where, ultimately, anything goes; nobody has to walk the walk as long as they shout Jesus' name.

But yeah, I have noticed how hugging was rare in churches in America. All people do there is shake hands and give fake smiles, which I have become more repulsed from after spending more time outside the U.S. Matrix. Even at the church with mostly senior citizens and nowhere-near-as-cliquish social scene, the pastor gave me fake smiles during the "share the peace of Christ" part of the service. It's absolutely fake.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

If you put on magic, heart-seeing glasses and walked around America, I bet you probably couldn't count more than even 8 righteous women under 35 years old in all 50 states and DC!

I'm also sure there are churches in America that likely even call hugging a sin!
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Infiltrated by liberal preachers. We've been assigned a dingbat of a minister. Our preachers typically last 4 years then we receive a new one. We had a gem of a minister who was not only jolly and genuine, but he had business savvy. We had him for a measly 18 months. Now there's a male bashing feminist who's been there for 10 years so far!! Don't know what her beef is. Perhaps she had a bad experience (probably dating an a$$hole whom she knew was an a$$hole). It seems she takes it out on other men. You can feel the hate. I bailed back in 2008. Even many of the women refuse to go back there. I don't know how that building is still standing with the very few people that go there. Hardly any money being collected to keep that church going. No wonder they have so many fundraisers. Women's day, women's day kickoff breakfast, men's day, men's day kickoff breakfast, family and friend's day, fish fry, etc. You get tired of all that. Don't get me started on the people in charge. It's like what Donald Trump said: the show is being run by stupid people. Most people have gone to another church. Others don't even go. They just read a few bible verses a day then go about their business.

Most churches (especially blk churches) are split into two groups: The 45 and over, and the 13 and under. Church is pretty much boring for a 16 - 35 year old. Let's not forget many churches (especially baptist churches) last too damn long. 3 - 5 hours!! I remember I told a friend (catholic) how long our services last and he almost fell off the stool he was sitting on. He says "dude, our services last no longer than 30 minutes. Perhaps 45 to 50 minutes on communion." I don't understand why church services have to last so freakin long. Can someone explain that? And they wonder why young people don't want to go to church. It was fine when it was only an hour long, but now they're dragging it for two and a half to 3 hours. It starts to feel like they're trying to keep us there. That's when it begins to feel like a prison. It's bad enough school is 7 hours a day - 5 days per week. The elderly don't mind, especially the retired women who have no social life other than church (and idiotic soap operas) because it's more of a social club to them.

Let's recap: school is 7 hours a day and 5 days per week. Sunday school is an hour long and church service - which starts 30 minutes after sunday school concludes - is 2 to 4 hours long. The second service (provided there IS a 2nd service) - which starts an hour after the 1st service ends - lasts another 2 hours!!!!! I guess this is why school teachers stopped telling their students "have a good weekend" because they were probably told this fact of church going students who - unlike catholics and non church goers - don't have much of a weekend. Btw, the girls at church are no different than the ones in school. They're nice guy hating, a$$hole loving a$$holes as well. What would make people think they are any different because they go to church? They're worse if you ask me. One would think they would/should know better. My left leg goes numb when I hear 70+ year old men (and women) say 'church girls are good girls.' BULL...MOTHER...FU@&ING...$HIT!! This ain't the 40s and 50s. Hell, if you remember the episodes of the Three stooges - particularly the one where they're taking the census - where Mo asks a guy if he's married or happy, the guy ducks and Mo is hit in the face with a ceramic pitcher, knocking him down the stairs! Mo shakes his head and says to himself "married." This was in the 30s and 40s!! That means western women were fu@ked up back then!
Last edited by w.p.o. on September 17th, 2016, 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

You certainly can say that again! American churches are actually more like 75 and older and 17 and younger only! As if it were a capital felony under Federal law for anyone between the ages of 18 and 74 to mingle and be part of something Godly, such as a church.