Philippines Bad Territory Now for Whites?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Philippines Bad Territory Now for Whites?

Post by Zambales »

Citizen wrote:
Zambales wrote: Um...I think you'll find Duterte is clamping down on the thieves AKA corrupt politicians, not helping them. :roll:
Yes yes the law and order president, the build infrastructure president. Oh wait isn't that Ferdinand Marcos?
Exchanging one gangster for another gangster only changes a name.
Going by that response, I take it you think Duterte is the only bad apple here and all the corrupt politicians & drug dealers (inc. numerous government officials) are the law-abiding good guys? Am I right?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Citizen
Freshman Poster

Re: Philippines Bad Territory Now for Whites?

Post by Citizen »

Zambales wrote:
Citizen wrote:
Zambales wrote: Um...I think you'll find Duterte is clamping down on the thieves AKA corrupt politicians, not helping them. :roll:
Yes yes the law and order president, the build infrastructure president. Oh wait isn't that Ferdinand Marcos?
Exchanging one gangster for another gangster only changes a name.
Going by that response, I take it you think Duterte is the only bad apple here and all the corrupt politicians & drug dealers (inc. numerous government officials) are the law-abiding good guys? Am I right?
No, you are not right.