Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Facebook Friendship Challenge

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Facebook Friendship Challenge

Postby Adama » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:30 am

I have FB but I don't use it like most people do. I only go on there every so often.

It seems like now people are demanding proofs of your loyalty for friendship, or risk being removed as their friends. They have such nerve as to demand interaction, or else. Or they demand that you post something on your status to copy them, or else they will remove you as their friend.

The sad part is these are not women but grown men who are fathers. Jump through these hoops to prove your electronic loyalty to me, or face the end of our electronic friendship.

What kind of nerve do these people have? I wrote to him, saying, "People stopped reading my stuff long ago." I never demanded that they like my posts, or face defriendship.

Fostering narcissism. This is the second time this guy has done this, and he is the second one to do this that I have noticed. Maybe I should just ignore them completely. This is pathetic.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:01 pm

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Facebook Friendship Challenge

Postby Zambales » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:27 pm

But can a person you've never met before be classed as a friend? I would guess that a more accurate description would be an 'online acquaintance' - so this guy shouldn't be getting all pissy and serious about something that most other people would just shrug off.

I do think there's a large contingent of Fakebook users who are attention seekers though. I remember a few months ago, there was a fire near where I work and all these gimps from the surrounding offices came out with their phones videoing it. The actual flames weren't even visible and all you could see was a small plume of black smoke. Why bother?

I spent a month on the site some years ago before deleting my profile. I don't get the love for it. Found it pretentious, cheesy and boring. Would much rather visit forums where people write far more interesting stuff - and if I need to contact friends I'll use one of those devices to call, email or text. What are they called again? Oh yeah. A phone! :wink:
Zambales
Junior Poster

Postby Adama » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:32 pm

These are friends from High school.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:01 am

Maybe they got tired of your flat earth posts.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby retiredfrank » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:01 am

Adama wrote:These are friends from High school.

Nice group of friends you have there. Of course, birds of a feather flock together. Did they call you "reprobate" when they de-friended you?
retiredfrank
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions