Middle aged men are happier than women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Middle aged men are happier than women

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote:It is bad, offensive and very insulting words. If you are going to use it, please use it only towards bad people only. Don't call the whole nations and races like that.
It is the same here. Not every black is a kaffir. We cannot call them that now. Even before only those that behaved a certain way we're called that. White people were also called kaffirs if they behaved a certain way. I have yet to meet a jew that behaves outside the stereotype, except the Shepard ice I think they are called. Who never left Israel to live off other nations.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Would you dare to call zhid an innecent jewish child? They didn't do anything wrong. I never visited Israel, but met a few jews, who didn't behave meanly. You have a different experience, but it doesn't mean that good jews are non existent.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Kradmelder wrote: It is the same here. Not every black is a kaffir.
I read your report about trip to Cape of Good Hope, and you behaved more like a poser there, if to compare with your topic on this forum, where you exposed your remorse towards black biker. I am sure, I am right now. Anyway, you seem to be a good man, just a little bit distorted with that racial thing :lol:
Although I never met a men from South Africa, who wouldn't be like that. And as i said, you have a reason for that, so I understand you.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

But you miss one very important point comrade. Very few whites have any real animosity or hatred for blacks. We wish them no harm either. We just want to be left alone and apart from them. Alone includes all the international liberals and jews that try and force us to integrate. I don't want to integrate. Just live at peace with them and be civil. Like verwoerd said, a policy of good neighbourliness

You equate racial views with hate is a fallacy that liberals always try and promote to imply racial views are hate.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Now you are right indeed! You don't feel hate towards them. You just want them to leave you alone, since they invade, and destroy your motherland. But still you are capable to interact with them, if they don't harm you, right? That is wise, sober and mature position.

I called you a poser, because for some reason sometimes you try to exaggerate your hate towards them. Like when you said about white woman in Kenya, who was f***ed by black, and whom you said "get out of my room" because of that. Or like, when you said, when you were deployed somewhere in Western Africa you pitched your tents in the other place, because you were so disgusted with french, who found a black girls. And at the same time you joke around with people over here, who don't care to f**k blacks, or asians. And you don't say them, I am disgusted to talk to you guys. Because in fact you are not, and when you told all these stories you were somewhat posing to exaggerate your intolerance, while you are quite moderate nationalist. Please don't take my words as an offence. That's just my observations.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian you will like this one. A jewess neighbour just asked me for a lift to airport. It is quite far. Being jewish she asks what will I charge. Lol. I replied no charge. I'm not jewish lol. I then said it is jewish sabbath today. You are not allowed to touch money. She laughed. I then asked do you have much luggage or must i drive you there? Are you prepared to go on a German bike. Lol.

More like they are not allowed to spend money. I'm sure the rabbi will have no objection to a jew TAKING money from the goyim on the sabbath.

Russians have a motherland. Us chauvinistic nations have fatherlands :lol:

White women that race mix I want absolutely nothing to do with. Not even speak to them. It is diaguating. White men mixing with blacks it is also diaguating. Sex wise. Civil talk and social is fine. Men on here mixing with asians it is their choice. Asians are civilised people. It is just a blow to the white race as our birth rates are so low.
Last edited by Kradmelder on October 1st, 2016, 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Nice one! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am going to tell you another story. I was invited to a party once, and there was one jew among us. We had a barbeque with different kinds of meat including pork. And when I asked him to fetch me a plate with a pork, he said, that he is disgusted even to touch a plate. He looked like, i was asking him to fetch me a piece of shit.

Later on he overdosed with a booze and I found him quite drunk by the evening. And then I saw him eating this pork. He looked like he was starving for a year and it looked like he enjoys the taste so much. I asked him, why he eats pork, and he answered, that it's ok for jews to eat pork, when they are hungry. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Typical jew chutzpah lol. That would be a Jewish dilemma. Free pork. There is a joke about a rabbi finding a wallet on the pavement on a Saturday. He stands in confusion about what do then yells oh God of Abraham, everywhere it is Saturday but where I stand it is Sunday. And he picks up the wallet.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

:lol:
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

I just came back from taking a jewess to the airport. A kike on a bike so to speak :lol:

I was doing 160 and lane splitting on the white line between the cars. I think she was more terrified than when the gold price dropped.:lol: or than if I had yelled Juden raus! Or offered her a shower from a gas geyser :lol: . Every time I sped through a gap between the cars her thighs would tighten around me. I bet Shlomo would have to give a diamond to feel that. :lol: . And he would have to hear Shlomo it is time to paint the ceiling. :lol:.

She tried again to offer me money and I refused. I told her I am not a hired man that i need to be paid. She can think about that. A proud white christian man is not a jew. He is not driven by money but will always help a neighbour, even of another race.

Or maybe she will think a screwed a goy out of something today at no cost. I've been a good jew. Who knows.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Kradmelder wrote:I just came back from taking a jewess to the airport. A kike on a bike so to speak :lol:
That's hilarious. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Kradmelder wrote:I just came back from taking a jewess to the airport. A kike on a bike so to speak :lol:

I was doing 160 and lane splitting on the white line between the cars. I think she was more terrified than when the gold price dropped.:lol: or than if I had yelled Juden raus! Or offered her a shower from a gas geyser :lol: . Every time I sped through a gap between the cars her thighs would tighten around me. I bet Shlomo would have to give a diamond to feel that. :lol: . And he would have to hear Shlomo it is time to paint the ceiling. :lol:.

She tried again to offer me money and I refused. I told her I am not a hired man that i need to be paid. She can think about that. A proud white christian man is not a jew. He is not driven by money but will always help a neighbour, even of another race.

Or maybe she will think a screwed a goy out of something today at no cost. I've been a good jew. Who knows.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
When a good man makes a noble action, he gets a self-satisfaction, even if he knows, that he won’t get any appreciation in return. Your self-satisfaction is the best reward. And that is pleasant to realize, that you are a way above all this mercantile jews, and racial bias. Respect, bro!
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
When a good man makes a noble action, he gets a self-satisfaction, even if he knows, that he won’t get any appreciation in return. Your self-satisfaction is the best reward. And that is pleasant to realize, that you are a way above all this mercantile jews, and racial bias. Respect, bro!
What they don't realise is any bike trip gives me satisfaction.

The Jewess wanted a pic at the airport next to the bike with jacket on and helmet. Without me in it :lol: Of course it wouldn't go down well at Schul standing next to a goy in a pic. Especially a goy who looks like me. I'm a lot bigger than her, she barely reaches my shoulder, and I have an old style nazi haircut: a landserschnitt. Head shaved number zero half way up the sides and back, then very long on top slicked back flat with brylcreem :lol: The Rabbi would pull out his beard if he saw it and have visions of auschwitz and swastikas:lol:

I would also not want to show my bike mates a pic of me next to a negress with an ANC or one settler one bullet T-shirt :lol:

Maybe she just wanted to experience the forbidden: being on a bike with a nazi like goy :lol: I did not ask what happened to her planned lift to the airport. Maybe he was busy polishing his gold. Or she wanted to piss him off. Jewish women must also do such things. Or maybe he said don't take the train. The train is not safe for women alone with all the savages on it. Far safer with the bike riding gun owning goy :lol:
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

:lol: :lol:
Cmon! you always turn it into joke, when i tell a serious things. I am almost crying out of laugh here, stop. :lol:
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote::lol: :lol:
Cmon! you always turn it into joke, when i tell a serious things. I am almost crying out of laugh here, stop. :lol:
I am a happy person bru. My spirit is full of and joy. I cannot help but spread good cheer. I have what any Free White Man could want: successful children, bikes, work I enjoy, blessed by my God, hobbies, a regular pomp who is good in bed, peace in my soul, and no horrible nagging bitchy wife. To make people around me feel safe, at peace, content, and happy is the blessing of our God. He has brought me through hardships with fit body and mind and spirit.