Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Being thrown to your death from 6th floor - Thai vs Phils

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Being thrown to your death from 6th floor - Thai vs Phils

Postby yick » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:42 am

In Thailand - some men are dumb enough to marry bar whores (who have handled more white meat than Colonel Sanders) who left school at the six and then wonder why they are facing the pavement from 50ft up as their wife 'brothers' 'cousins' and whoever else masquerades as 'family members' decide to rid themselves of the farang as they know that the apartment isn't in the name of the farang - jolly times can be had as soon as the farang is scraped from the pavement and the autopsy decides it was 'suicide' without too much being looked into it.

However, it seems in the Philippines - where there are as many thick, greedy whores - this is less prevalent - there aren't as many expat 'suicides' as there are in Thailand - where thousands have decided to meet their maker via their own hand - it must be something in the Thai green curry that makes these fellas so suicidal.

So what gives, Thailand vs Philippines - why do men off themselves in Thailand more than anywhere else on the planet, and why is this not so prevalent in the Philippines?
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am







Re: Being thrown to your death from the 6th floor - Tha vs P

Postby Zambales » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:35 am

As someone once told me. Thai women believe sex is a gift from God whereas the Filipina's believe marriage is a gift from God.
User avatar
Zambales
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Being thrown to your death from the 6th floor - Tha vs P

Postby Adama » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:00 pm

yick wrote:In Thailand - some men are dumb enough to marry bar whores (who have handled more white meat than Colonel Sanders) who left school at the six and then wonder why they are facing the pavement from 50ft up as their wife 'brothers' 'cousins' and whoever else masquerades as 'family members' decide to rid themselves of the farang as they know that the apartment isn't in the name of the farang - jolly times can be had as soon as the farang is scraped from the pavement and the autopsy decides it was 'suicide' without too much being looked into it.

However, it seems in the Philippines - where there are as many thick, greedy whores - this is less prevalent - there aren't as many expat 'suicides' as there are in Thailand - where thousands have decided to meet their maker via their own hand - it must be something in the Thai green curry that makes these fellas so suicidal.

So what gives, Thailand vs Philippines - why do men off themselves in Thailand more than anywhere else on the planet, and why is this not so prevalent in the Philippines?



Yohan always described these as legitimate suicides because the expats have exhausted all of his savings. So you're saying that the reason so many do this, is because they are murdered and it looks sufficiently like a suicide that the authorities do not bother? And the property laws there state that a foreigner can't own anything in his own name? Put it in the whore's name, and then her real boyfriend will eventually kill you.

The men who lacked discernment with women back home still lack discernment when they get to Asia. They have no social skills, confidence or knowledge. They just have money, and they think all they need is to purchase a woman, a poor disadvantaged, desperate woman. But because they don't know jack about people, they fall into a worse trap overseas, where there is no morality or ethics of any kind, not being descendant from Christians.

What is the difference between a divorce in the West where the wife gets half, and being thrown from the balcony of your own home in Asia, which the wife will get after your death?

That's why it isn't a location problem. These are personal problems that can sometimes be escaped by leaving the West. But if you look at the reports from the men who moved to China, you'll see, even most of them who have abandoned the West still are unable to connect with Eastern women.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Being thrown to your death from the 6th floor - Tha vs P

Postby Jonny Law » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:14 pm

Farang's Fault / White Boys Fault!!!

And the reason there are less "suicides" by white boys who get thrown from buildings in the Philippines is... Because chicks from the Philippines will usually prefer to poison their White Boy husbands.
Last edited by Jonny Law on Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: Being thrown to your death from the 6th floor - Tha vs P

Postby Jonny Law » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:16 pm

yick wrote:In Thailand - some men are dumb enough to marry bar whores (who have handled more white meat than Colonel Sanders) who left school at the six and then wonder why they are facing the pavement from 50ft up as their wife 'brothers' 'cousins' and whoever else masquerades as 'family members' decide to rid themselves of the farang as they know that the apartment isn't in the name of the farang - jolly times can be had as soon as the farang is scraped from the pavement and the autopsy decides it was 'suicide' without too much being looked into it.

However, it seems in the Philippines - where there are as many thick, greedy whores - this is less prevalent - there aren't as many expat 'suicides' as there are in Thailand - where thousands have decided to meet their maker via their own hand - it must be something in the Thai green curry that makes these fellas so suicidal.

So what gives, Thailand vs Philippines - why do men off themselves in Thailand more than anywhere else on the planet, and why is this not so prevalent in the Philippines?


It is amazing here in Thailand. Farang come to Thialand. Marry a worthless Thai whore and commit suicide.

-NEWSFLASH-
Many of the susicides from tall building are actually murder. SHOCKING TO LIBERAL FAGGOTS.

Thai Mentality- If Farang/White Boy was not here, Farang/White Boy would not be murdered. Therefore it is Farang/White Boy's fault for being murdered. No need to look into details, no investigation needed.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: Being thrown to your death from the 6th floor - Tha vs P

Postby OutWest » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:56 pm

Zambales wrote:As someone once told me. Thai women believe sex is a gift from God whereas the Filipina's believe marriage is a gift from God.



There is a big difference between Thailand vs the Philippines. The difference in culture and mores is considerable. I have heard of Filipinos having their Kano husband murdered....and I've heard of Kano husband's offing their Filipina wife, but in context of tens of thousands of Pinay/Kano marriages, it means nothing.

I know of many long term successful marriages both in the Philippines and in the states, whereas such marriages with Thais seem very rare and horror stories abound.the difference in mindsets between a Thai and a Filipina is huge.

In both countries, hooking up with a bar girl is common, and the results are similar. Common sense eludes many men, and they bring their intense stupidity and social dysfunction with them wherever they go.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Being thrown to your death from the 6th floor - Tha vs P

Postby OutWest » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:56 pm

Zambales wrote:As someone once told me. Thai women believe sex is a gift from God whereas the Filipina's believe marriage is a gift from God.



There is a big difference between Thailand vs the Philippines. The difference in culture and mores is considerable. I have heard of Filipinos having their Kano husband murdered....and I've heard of Kano husband's offing their Filipina wife, but in context of tens of thousands of Pinay/Kano marriages, it means nothing.

I know of many long term successful marriages both in the Philippines and in the states, whereas such marriages with Thais seem very rare and horror stories abound.the difference in mindsets between a Thai and a Filipina is huge.

In both countries, hooking up with a bar girl is common, and the results are similar. Common sense eludes many men, and they bring their intense stupidity and social dysfunction with them wherever they go.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Being thrown to your death from the 6th floor - Tha vs P

Postby yick » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:04 pm

Adama wrote:Yohan always described these as legitimate suicides because the expats have exhausted all of his savings. So you're saying that the reason so many do this, is because they are murdered and it looks sufficiently like a suicide that the authorities do not bother? And the property laws there state that a foreigner can't own anything in his own name? Put it in the whore's name, and then her real boyfriend will eventually kill you.

The men who lacked discernment with women back home still lack discernment when they get to Asia. They have no social skills, confidence or knowledge. They just have money, and they think all they need is to purchase a woman, a poor disadvantaged, desperate woman. But because they don't know jack about people, they fall into a worse trap overseas, where there is no morality or ethics of any kind, not being descendant from Christians.

What is the difference between a divorce in the West where the wife gets half, and being thrown from the balcony of your own home in Asia, which the wife will get after your death?



Yohan isn't wrong - in a lot of cases, some men haul their worldly worth over to Thailand, buy a bar or some kind of business - go bust and off themselves, some men drink and whore themselves to death and some go involuntarily via the ever increasing popularity of 'apartment skydiving without a parachute' and end up splattered on the pavement.

The thing is though - a lot of men in Thailand die via being thrown from the top floor of their apartment building - it is a rather painful way to go - it wouldn't be mine back in the UK but it seems to be very popular over there in Thailand.


That's why it isn't a location problem. These are personal problems that can sometimes be escaped by leaving the West. But if you look at the reports from the men who moved to China, you'll see, even most of them who have abandoned the West still are unable to connect with Eastern women.


Because they won't learn Chinese - how are you going to connect with them if you refuse to learn their language.

If you go to live in France - it's the same, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Greece - think you'll get your pick if you don't speak their language in their country? Same with China (Though the truth is, you would do FAR BETTER in China as a white American than you would in Spain, Italy or Greece...). Nothing to do with being unable to connect with 'Eastern women' they are pretty straightforward as it happens, but most of them can't speak English therefore - the connection 'problem' is purely linguistic - nothing else.
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: Being thrown to your death from the 6th floor - Tha vs P

Postby Yohan » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:36 pm

Adama wrote:Yohan always described these as legitimate suicides because the expats have exhausted all of his savings. So you're saying that the reason so many do this, is because they are murdered and it looks sufficiently like a suicide that the authorities do not bother? And the property laws there state that a foreigner can't own anything in his own name? Put it in the whore's name, and then her real boyfriend will eventually kill you.


Correct, as Adama said, I consider most cases of suicide of foreign men in THAILAND out of their own decision, because running out of money means also to run out of possibilities for renewal of a Thai visa. Some of them may try to continue to stay illegally, facing deportation and commit finally suicide.

In Philippines, visa is much easier for long-stay. Thailand is easy for short-stay, but long-stay visa are rather limited, not easy to get a business visa, and retirement for one year only possible with 50+ and some money in a Thai bank.

Somewhat easier to survive in Philippines than in Thailand for financially broken down foreigners.

Most suicide cases I am aware of in Pattaya are done with the foreigner alone in his room, girls already left him, because no money - last bottle of whisky and then out over the balcony.

Foreign men are often cheated in Thailand, more than in Philippines, due to language barrier, legally bad advised and trusting their girls and the relatives with them too much.

The legal situation in Thailand is not so difficult, keep in mind some basic rules and you are safe:

1 -
A foreigner cannot buy land, only the house on a land, but be aware, such contracts are a major paperwork in Thailand.

2 -
Any workaround of the property law with a Thai girl and her family which relationship is ending in disputes, quarrels might result in the foreigner being kicked out, he lost everything. - Every Thai lawyer will confirm that to you.

Never create contracts regulating land ownership with your Thai girl or relatives together as shareholders, as after marriage/divorce the family law might override commercial laws, including the share holder regulations of a Ltd. - The ex-wife can claim her part (even without holding shares!) as common property, and as the relatives are holding the remaining other shares the foreigner is suddenly the minority shareholder, often owning almost nothing.

3 -
Legally seen, a foreigner can only own a condominium, if paid in foreign currency and registered 100 percent in foreigner's name, this property will belong to the foreigner for always - even after divorce - BUT only, if it was registered in foreigner's name BEFORE marriage.

ONLY in this case IF REGISTERED BEFORE marriage in foreigner's name, the Thai property law, as the rights of the landlord are very strong, overrides the family law. He stays, he is the sole owner, and the ex-wife has to move out without any financial compensation.
Out with her - change the door-lock - finished.

4 -
Co-habitation is not accepted in Thai law for any claim in case of a breakup unlike Western countries. To be totally safe, refuse your Thai girlfriend to register her address in your condominium, she will continue with her address from where she comes from, usually the family home.

5 -
In case you feel insecure as a foreigner what to do: ALWAYS keep your money outside of Thailand, do not invest in anything - RENT a property - and in case of problems just leave. Move out to elsewhere in Thailand, there is nowhere a shortage of accommodation.

This is especially true if you feel uneasy because of visa regulations. Do NOT buy any property until the visa situation is solved.
What is the meaning of a home in Thailand, if you have no permit to stay there for longer and being forced to leave within 30 days?

Any questions?
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Being thrown to your death from 6th floor - Thai vs Phil

Postby nomadphilippines » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:51 pm

everyone always loves to say the philippines is more dangerous.... i think the people are just genuinely so much kinder, and that thais are kind of assholes

i trust kind people to not kill me more than i trust assholes to not kill me
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:08 pm
Location: @nomadphils

Re: Being thrown to your death from 6th floor - Thai vs Phil

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 am

ALL of this happens because you guys are STUPID enough to MARRY a bitch. Don't MARRY ANY WOMAN, whether she is from Asia or from America.

If all you do is f**k prostitutes, then you don't have to worry about some gold digging bitch black mialing you and then killing you.

Just f**k prostitutes. Give up your "need" for female companionship.
finally wrote THE manifesto of HappierAbroad, 4chan /pol/, and MMA OG

https://poltard.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/pol-tard/
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 6:59 pm

Re: Being thrown to your death from 6th floor - Thai vs Phil

Postby starchild5 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:55 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:ALL of this happens because you guys are STUPID enough to MARRY a bitch. Don't MARRY ANY WOMAN, whether she is from Asia or from America.

If all you do is f**k prostitutes, then you don't have to worry about some gold digging bitch black mialing you and then killing you.

Just f**k prostitutes. Give up your "need" for female companionship.


Amen....
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Being thrown to your death from 6th floor - Thai vs Phil

Postby Kradmelder » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:12 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:ALL of this happens because you guys are STUPID enough to MARRY a bitch. Don't MARRY ANY WOMAN, whether she is from Asia or from America.

If all you do is f**k prostitutes, then you don't have to worry about some gold digging bitch black mialing you and then killing you.

Just f**k prostitutes. Give up your "need" for female companionship.



Just rent it. If you really 'need' to have female companionship for dinner or whatever, buy them dinner, then take her home.

You know the old saying 'If it floats, flies or farks, rent don't buy'.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 616
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: Being thrown to your death from the 6th floor - Tha vs P

Postby Voyager1 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:43 am

Yohan wrote:Somewhat easier to survive in Philippines than in Thailand for financially broken down foreigners.

Most suicide cases I am aware of in Pattaya are done with the foreigner alone in his room, girls already left him, because no money - last bottle of whisky and then out over the balcony.

Any questions?


User avatar
Voyager1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:53 pm

Re: Being thrown to your death from the 6th floor - Tha vs P

Postby drronnie » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:06 am

Voyager1 wrote:
Yohan wrote:Somewhat easier to survive in Philippines than in Thailand for financially broken down foreigners.

Most suicide cases I am aware of in Pattaya are done with the foreigner alone in his room, girls already left him, because no money - last bottle of whisky and then out over the balcony.

Any questions?




very hard to watch but that is basically what happens when a "tropical paradise" turns into a hellhole and that is mostly caused by these women
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests