Being thrown to your death from 6th floor - Thai vs Phils

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Being thrown to your death from 6th floor - Thai vs Phil

Post by chanta76 »

drronnie wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:
Yohan wrote:Somewhat easier to survive in Philippines than in Thailand for financially broken down foreigners.

Most suicide cases I am aware of in Pattaya are done with the foreigner alone in his room, girls already left him, because no money - last bottle of whisky and then out over the balcony.

Any questions?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vAVrHazwRs[/youtube]
very hard to watch but that is basically what happens when a "tropical paradise" turns into a hellhole and that is mostly caused by these women
I think at one time Thailand was more innocent but all those years of sex industry probably turned many Thai girls into two face predators. I been to Thailand way back in 2000 and seen some of the expats that are there. Guys go there and play around as being called "butterfly", Thai girls are not stupid. The country became morally corrupted over the years.I partly blame the sex industry having an hand in this. Can you blame the girls? If anything if your farang just have fun but be very wise if choosing a serious partner.

I think for some farangs sometimes they see Asia as the last hope for them. I mean western women suck so try Asia. Go to Asia and things don't work out. For weaker men there is no other place to go and therefore see no point in living. For some guys they want love not just pump and dump.