Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Assorted Rantings About "#HateWhitePeople"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Assorted Rantings About "#HateWhitePeople"

Postby Wolfeye » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:33 am

Hey, everyone. Was hearing about the riots in North Carolina over that black cop shooting that black man & now there are all kinds of anti-white shit going on. All kinds of shit, including beating up whites just for being white & one guy was saying on video that all white people are devils or something. What the f**k is the deal with that? I get them not liking the cops, but what's the deal with them getting all pissy with white people over this? It was a black guy shooting another black guy, which even black people say that it frequently IS how black people get shot.

Now, I'm white as the driven snow & I don't generally think very highly of cops (due in large part to the fact that, if a bunch of blacks or anyone else were to jump on my back & I killed them all, it would be them to theoretically click me up & lock me in with... who, exactly?). That said, I notice that cops f**k with pretty much everybody & it only gets emphasized when it's somebody black. I was watching a video where a black cop was instigating with a white teenager at the bowling alley- certainly looked like that guy should have been swinging from a tree for that. Yet, if I say that, it's seven shades of horrible- blacks talking about whites or arabs talking about anybody else, that's some kind of wonderful. Bullshit!

Whites (not that they're a singular organization or anything like that) have done a lot of large-scale, fucked-up things & have traveled around the world to do it- they were also frequently the ones to fight against it. I don't remember hearing of many African rescues when they would trade slaves to the whites. Where were the black people to fight the other black people for taking slaves? Or for trading them to the whites? I don't notice a whole shitload of back-to-back with them. Sure, if a white guy calls one of them "nigger," but otherwise they seem to frequently either leave someone to their bad shit or cause it themselves.

White people, in my experience, were usually backstabbing & big talk. There WERE exceptions, but frequently they were only around to say "f**k you." Largely for shit that wasn't like they were making it out to be. It was like they couldn't think compositionally- something would be a certain way & they'd just blithely ignore that & make an assessment on pure fantasy. There was a story someone told me that sums it up very well: They were at a party & someone was trying that trick where you go to shake someone's hand & then bend or break their thumb- he reversed it & had the guy on his knees. Then everyone thought he was crazy!

How is this going to go? A bunch of false loyalty until the crisis has passed & then f**k over everyone that helped you out along with whatever family they may have? I could also see it being one of those situations where everyone gets psyched-up to go fight, but when they get there they just talk or maybe flail around a little bit when the other side goes after them. If you're going into a situation with people that are just going to "stand down"when they get there, how are you going to come through it? They're not even going to make a retreat work, since they won't be fighting & now people can't get away. The term "lambs to the slaughter" comes to mind- so does "betrayal." I figure someone can be attacked for doing shit like that in most circumstances.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: Assorted Rantings About "#HateWhitePeople"

Postby starchild5 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:13 am

This particular event was a false flag but yes they are creating more division among humanity
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby Wolfeye » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:51 pm

What do you mean? Like that guy getting shot was a set-up?
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:45 pm

Reports have it the people rioting were brought in from an outside area, dishonest money dishonest civilization...........
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Wolfeye » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:40 am

That's one of the things I hate about this place: you never know what's real.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions